Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,019 members, 7,915,955 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:01 PM

. - Politics (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (602242 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by UgwuAghachi: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Who is Anambra fighting with this time around?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Pazienza for all your knowledge about chino's games and Odenigboaroli's narcissistic personality, it's still surprises me that you helped them derail this thread by your reply's. You have no business replying these folks, for that alone gave Chino the opportunity to unleash his numerous monikers and vituperations he viciously planned against this thread for weeks. Odenigboaroli aka Omanbala has shown oftentimes that he has no sit in the gathering of umunna - his attitude in the past, the present and future is rotten and like an oil will soil other fingers if left in our midst, the same with his perennial exuberant opponents as Kasynpaul aka Wilberforce and Ezeagu aka Odogwu who foolishly engage him.

4 Likes

Re: . by Chef2000: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Just logged in to NL and saw many mentions from one person, 'the idiot' mentioning me I have told you that I will never again fight any Igbo state because of one idiot from Benin and I won't change my word...

You can keep posting your fake pics while the mods will take care of it

Re: . by bestview: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hypocrite. Why is that you have no knocks for Chef2000 aka Ezeonyembo, Wilberforce1977?

Inyinyagbaoku and his partner odogwu123 who was actually the person that ignited this in the first place. This same odogwu123 is a wawa guy but he is always on Anambra matter as if Anambra is the reason Enugu state is backward. Caution these people that are attracking chino on this thread.

Chiwude:
Pazienza for all your knowledge about chino's games and Odenigboaroli's narcissistic personality, it's still surprises me that you helped them derail this thread by your reply's. You have no business replying these folks, for that alone gave Chino the opportunity to unleash his numerous monikers and vituperations he viciously planned against this thread for weeks. Odenigboaroli aka Omanbala has shown oftentimes that he has no sit in the gathering of umunna - his attitude in the past, the present and future is rotten and like an oil will soil other fingers if left in our midst, the same with his perennial exuberant opponents as Kasynpaul aka Wilberforce and Ezeagu aka Odogwu who foolishly engage him.
Re: . by bestview: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Cheii..lol

Chef2000 aka Wilberforce1977, have you seen your Aba and how messed it is? Lol

PauloNSK:
See the popular Ohanku road Aba..lol

I have said it here that Abia people should not talk when others are talking because they are stateless. Lol

Chef2000, now you have called your brother mod but people have seen how rotten Aba is and we still have the pictures for our next hit on your state. I warned you. Lol

Re: . by Handsomegod(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
pazienza:

Idennaa, you of all people know that all these allegations are not true.

Anambra is the golden Eagle of Igbo people. Every Igbo person knows that Anambra is Igbo pride, Anambra have given alot to Igbo unity. No one in nascent Igbo history had given more to Igbo unity than the likes of Zik and Ojukwu, go and listen to Zik Address to Igbo union in 1948.
http://www.blackpast.org/1949-nnamdi-azikiwe-address-ibo-people

But he that is respected must show humility, love, kindness and understanding, towards those who accord him respect. Without Igboland, Anambra would be nothing but a minority,not more relevant than the likes of Ibibio in Nigeria.
Whatever Anambra has achieved in the past, it was achieved under the Igbo banner, and we can never reach our full potential outside Igbo banner. Hence, we must treat our brothers in Igboland with utmost respect.

Zik greatest address to Ndiigbo was rendered in Abia state, Aba. Ojukwu greatest address to Ndiigbo, the Ahiara declaration, was made in Ahiara Mbaise, Imo state .
You are not more Anambra than these two, yet they understood the importance of Igbo unity. Hence why the entire Ndiigbo from Ebonyi (Akanu Ibiam) to even Ikwerre those days, accorded respect to Zik.
He was a pan Igboist. He didn't achieve that by coming to tell other Igbos how his Onitsha people are wiser and better than them all, rather he preached unity and told everyone that we have more things in common, than things that divided us. ZIK was preaching pan Igboism in an era when many Onitsha people still looked down on our Idemili people, told us they were not Igbos by calling us "nwa onye Igbo ".
Just think about it Nwanne, and you understand better. Anambra would never truly progress, as long as any part of Igboland remain backward. One way or the other, our fates are entwined. If Zik understood this as far back as 1949, why can't you even with benefit of hindsight, understand this 69yrs later, even with the added benefit of hindsight?
Nwoke Awka(Oka),you are an old and rugged soul. Thanks for putting this wisdom in clear and simple terms. No one need say more.Dalu.

2 Likes

Re: . by bestview: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Members take note: Chef2000 is the same person as Ezeonyembo, Wilberforce1977 and Chinonyerider. So you know whom to blame next.
Re: . by bestview: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol..Chef2000 more pictures of Aba loading. You go call mod tire. Lol

chinonyeRider:
chinonso, am still here calling the mods to ban me won't save you

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.