Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said (17067 Views)

See What Kanye West Did To His Brand New ₦71.8m Lamborghini Urus SUV / Kim Kardashian Reveals What Kanye West Did To Her For Being Loyal / Fans Reacts To Davido Typographical Error On Twitter, Said He Doesn't Go To Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by darocha1: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2018
cool
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2018
kennygee:
Why is a white guy speaking for him?

Even his friend, John Legend, begged him to stop via text cause majority of is fans are negatively affected by Trump's policy.

You know what Kanye did, he leaked the chat on social media claiming he doesn't care.

Who does that?

Anybody can do that.
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by alabo1: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Very disappointing post. Has the situation in Libya or Yemen Changed? The slow down of Isis in Syria is largely due to Russian efforts not the US who are fixated on removing Assad? The fact that Trump is anti gay makes him no Angel nor Obama a Devil for supporting liberal trends that currently define our world.
How did Obama orchestrate our current suffering? Regime change for Americas interest has always been the bedrock of Americas foreign policy. Our suffering is due to a failed socio-political system orchestrated long before Obama and will continue through trump and beyond unless we change it through internal metamorphosis.

Let us learn to remove religious dogma and sentiments from analysis. Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by trapQ: 7:14am On Apr 30, 2018
Kanye kiss
kennygee:

Even his friend, John Legend, begged him to stop via text cause majority of is fans are negatively affected by Trump's policy.

You know what Kanye did, he leaked the chat on social media claiming he doesn't care.

Who does that?
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by wizod(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
My love for rap ended in the Tupac, Biggie and Coolio era, it spilled a bit to Rick Ross and Lil Wayne

But Kanye, Jay Z, Drake and all these butty rappers these days don't appeal to me

I no dey even hear Wetin Dem dey rap undecided
hw will u hear when u dont patronise ear cleaner sellers. Soon u wil be communicating to people wit sign language. embarassed
EmmyDJourno:
My love for rap ended in the Tupac, Biggie and Coolio era, it spilled a bit to Rick Ross and Lil Wayne

But Kanye, Jay Z, Drake and all these butty rappers these days don't appeal to me

hw will u hear when u dont patronise ear cleaner sellers. Soon u wil be communicating to people wit sign language.
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by pokipoki: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2018
blackpanda:

My dear which leaves are u smoking this morning again
Hahahaha. I guess you are the one smoking the "leaves". Black people have more jobs opportunities compared to 5 years back. So what exactly has Trump done wrong?
Are you among those who think black people should be on food stamps and state welfare?
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by jrusky(m): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2018
And who cares or how is that our problem?
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by blackpanda: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2018
pokipoki:

Hahahaha. I guess you are the one smoking the "leaves". Black people have more jobs opportunities compared to 5 years back. So what exactly has Trump done wrong?
Are you among those who think black people should be on food stamps and state welfare?

What silly lies
Where are ur statistics that blacks have more jobs Dont just come onlibe and blab
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Leyemoshood: 7:23am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by pokipoki: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2018
alabo1:

Very disappointing post. Has the situation in Libya or Yemen Changed? The slow down of Isis in Syria is largely due to Russian efforts not the US who are fixated on removing Assad? The fact that Trump is anti gay makes him no Angel nor Obama a Devil for supporting liberal trends that currently define our world.
How did Obama orchestrate our current suffering? Regime change for Americas interest has always been the bedrock of Americas foreign policy. Our suffering is due to a failed socio-political system orchestrated long before Obama and will continue through trump and beyond unless we change it through internal metamorphosis.

Let us learn to remove religious dogma and sentiments from analysis. Peace

Dude, did Trump tell you is anti gay? Where did you get the information from?
Granted Nigeria has had its own share of issues (in terms of poverty and border security) long before Trump and Obama regieme , but the arming of rebel in Libya by NATO and it's allies to oust Gaddafi regime was the major cause of the insecurity issues in Nigeria.
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by elpatron95(m): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Try Kendrick Lamar
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Wey that Lilwayne sef? That guy juat disappeared from the musoc scene just like that. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by pokipoki: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by KingOvo(m): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2018
abdulrazat:
I support Kanye.

Blacks be living the blame mentality while blacks kill more blacks than whites.

Still same African-American thathe hates Africans and see us a beggars.

Happy birthday man!
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by pokipoki: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2018
blackpanda:

What silly lies
Where are ur statistics that blacks have more jobs Dont just come onlibe and blab
I believe you are educated. Why don't you research it online.
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Kophschmerzen: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2018
humilitypays:
Donald Trump is the best. If most Americans of today had sense, they would have known that Donald Trump is the best, better than Satan Obama that almost ruined the world.

Obama's regime watched terrorists and terrorism expand in the world.

Obama's regime watched Syria burn to ashes!

What about Libya and Yemen

Obama infested the world with same sex marriage and expanded the spread of gays cry

Obama pioneered the current sufferings Nigerians are suffering today by installing the failed government we have today using every tools available to him as US President.

Donald Trump came to save America from heading to doom as being championed by Obama angry

This is one of the reasons while y'all have IQ in the negative of the integers. Neither Barack nor Trump care about what happens in your country.

If you haven't exchanged your common sense for peanut butter, how did Obama caused Syria or Yemen? Your lord drumpf just sold more ammo to the Saudis to finish Yemen.

Trump so far have been the worst president in this country, and you need to live in these country to feel the way folks hate him.

Who goes about saying racists stuff, a Hispanic judge will be bias in a case because his Mexican origin, championed the birtherism against Barack.

Called black NFL players son of biatches, central park 5, called Elizabeth Warren ponchotas and called Mexicans rapist.

The only driving force for this slowpoke is hatred for Barack, what's the gain in back out from the nuclear, climate and tpp agreement. Just spite Obama. Now he's trying to join tpp back after other nation moved on.

He's giving tax cut to his buddies, cutting welfare and educational funding that most minorities and poor of this country depends on.

His administration is turning to the most corrupt, from Besty DeVous to Scott Pruitt to Ryan Zinke to Steve Mnuchin and Mick Malvaney. Get an education and stop spewing hogwash on blogosphere.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Kophschmerzen: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2018
No one in the black community take this loser serious, he wanna sell his new album. He's taking back lash from conservatives right now after praising Emma Gonzalez. No one is buying his bullsh1t except the maga m0rons seeking validation in the black community.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by blowjohn(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Drake I can understand.
But Jay Z? Jay Z doesn't appeal to u? Minus his latest album , have u jammed all his previous offerings?
I mean like volume 1 and 2, the blue print, reasonable doubt?
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Kophschmerzen: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2018
pokipoki:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.businessinsider.com/black-white-unemployment-gap-2017-7&ved=2ahUKEwjR7_vhr-HaAhWEDMAKHRAfAWIQFjACegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3Hir3S7vcGq592NZjdZ0gC

The job growth have been on a upward spiral since Obama, he crack down on corporate greed and put in regulations. Trump is dismantling all the regulations and the corporation are back in there 08 acts.

GM and other car companies tanked 300k+ last month from the back lash of the steel and aluminium tariff.

All the stock market gains from Obama have now gone to the storm. The DJI is in the negative.
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Kophschmerzen: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2018
abdulrazat:
I support Kanye.

Blacks be living the blame mentality while blacks kill more blacks than whites.

Still same African-American thathe hates Africans and see us a beggars.

Straight out of the white supremacists play book, why don't you tell us the stat on white on white killings. We not blaming no one, they should just let us be, from police oppression to institutionalised racism. Dude get a book. Douglas A Blackmon slavery by another name for a start.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by blackpanda: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2018
pokipoki:

I believe you are educated. Why don't you research it online.

I believe u are not dumb. He who alleges must prove!
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by blackpanda: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2018
kennygee:

Who does that?

People like you are the ones who get innocent people stoned for crimes they didn't commit. The chat was no secret, he posted it like he has been posting many. He also shared a video where he and John Legend were making music together. Also, he shared a photo of both of them smiling despite their political differences, saying they "agree to disagree".

As for where he said he told John Legend he doesn't care, can u send a proof of that? We all known kanye doesn't care but their chat ended with "I love you John".

Better grow up!
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by abdulrazat(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2018
Thanks Homeboy.

KingOvo:

Happy birthday man!
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by abdulrazat(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2018
Stats don't lie homeboy. Read up and God bless.

Kophschmerzen:

Straight out of the white supremacists play book, why don't you tell us the stat on white on white killings. We not blaming no one, they should just let us be, from police oppression to institutionalised racism. Dude get a book. Douglas A Blackmon slavery by another name for a start.

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by abjecht(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

how about 'Kung fu kenny' K.dot?.. we share same Interest in PAC, Coolio, Biggie smalls, Ricky and Wayne
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by powerblaze(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2018
kennygee:

Who does that?

Who does that? A man that is not interested in playing the victim card like typical black americans. A man that will not be told who to love or hate. A man with an independent mindset. Thats the man that does that.
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Myself2(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2018
humilitypays:
Donald Trump is the best. If most Americans of today had sense, they would have known that Donald Trump is the best, better than Satan Obama that almost ruined the world.

Obama's regime watched terrorists and terrorism expand in the world.

Obama's regime watched Syria burn to ashes!

What about Libya and Yemen

Obama infested the world with same sex marriage and expanded the spread of gays cry

Obama pioneered the current sufferings Nigerians are suffering today by installing the failed government we have today using every tools available to him as US President.

Donald Trump came to save America from heading to doom as being championed by Obama angry

GBAM
You're 100% on point bro. I agree with you completely
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by JUHABACH: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

What Trumps policies are affecting kanyes fans? Lowest black and Hispanic unemployment rates in History?

black and Hispanic employment rates have been a rise since the Obama administration. trump has not initiated any single policy that can the attributable to the thread that began under obama. a fact even the white house doesn't dispute.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-partly-correct-rejoinder-jay-z/
trump literally inherited the strong economy Obama created and is already well on his way to wrecking it just like bush jnr ruined the Clinton economy.
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by SalamRushdie: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2018
JUHABACH:

black and Hispanic employment rates have been a rise since the Obama administration. trump has not initiated any single policy that can the attributable to the thread that began under obama. a fact even the white house doesn't dispute.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-partly-correct-rejoinder-jay-z/
trump literally inherited the strong economy Obama created and is already well on his way to wrecking it just like bush jnr ruined the Clinton economy.

grin grin hahahahahahahahaha you Dullards never cease to amaze me ..During the campaigns When Trump said his policies where going to get the jobs back and Obama said there was no economic magic that could ever bring the jobs back where were You ..... I am sure it was also Obamas policy that got the US better trade agreements with the Chinese recently grin and it was Obama policy that just ended the Korean War cheesy grin and before I forget Obama policy that destroyed ISIS and ALBagadadi grin grin GTFOH
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2018
kennygee:

Who does that?

Someone who doesn't want his thought process manipulated by fear tactics.
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2018
UBGG:

Someone who doesn't want his thought process manipulated by fear tactics.
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeke Ike Vs Jim Iyke / Actress Susan Peters Is Engaged / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.