Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,669 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:06 PM

Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said (17082 Views)

See What Kanye West Did To His Brand New ₦71.8m Lamborghini Urus SUV / Kim Kardashian Reveals What Kanye West Did To Her For Being Loyal / Fans Reacts To Davido Typographical Error On Twitter, Said He Doesn't Go To Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by JUHABACH: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

grin grin hahahahahahahahaha you Dullards never cease to amaze me ..During the campaigns When Trump said his policies where going to get the jobs back and Obama said there was no economic magic that could ever bring the jobs back where were You ..... I am sure it was also Obamas policy that got the US better trade agreements with the Chinese recently grin and it was Obama policy that just ended the Korean War cheesy grin and before I forget Obama policy that destroyed ISIS and ALBagadadi grin grin GTFOH

ehhh...
Obama brought jobs back after inheriting the worst economic disaster since the great depression.

the only president to have created more jobs than Obama was bill Clinton himself who created the best economy for the u.s. ever (the u.s. was operating on a budget surplus)
https://www.thebalance.com/job-creation-by-president-by-number-and-percent-3863218

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/obamas-final-numbers/

don't know where you get your facts from. trump during the campaign kept lying and calling obama's job numbers fake with zero proof and proposed no actual policy to build on the job creation other than tax cuts and less regulation which as history has shown led to economic disasters in the long run.

the Korean peace deal is a land mark achievement but so are the Iran nuclear deal and the Paris accord.

exactly which "better" trade deal has been negotiated with china?

ISIS was as a result of policies of the Bush administration and the plans to defeat ISIS currently being used were all developed by the Obama administration. it's quite literally the same strategy. trump came in at the time when the strategy had started to yield major gains and as usual took credit for it.

I have realized though from your response that I m corresponding with a troll. so... have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
It was a glitch that caused the temporary drop in his followers after he reactivated his account but it was soon rectified and is back up to around 27 million. Although a few celebrities unfollowed him, I don't think he cares because he never followed any of them anyway. I just like the mans attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager / Emeke Ike Vs Jim Iyke / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.