Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? (6791 Views)

Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / How Can I Break The Oath? / She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 10:46am On May 26, 2010
^^^ And what category do you fall into? Those who are here simply to increase the population?  tongue

adconline:

I  don’t know you, but I have made deductions  from your post. The context of this discussion is premised on your attack on a guy who saved N4 million in relation to a GF who is penniless. Your argument is baseless because you sided with a girl who dated a man for 2 years only to find out that the man got a wife at home, while you are attacking someone who who's got no wife, wants to settle and really means business- your benchmark is that he's not independent. Your argument is also sheepish, because someone who has not had a car, now wants a 2008 model, so if  she were making these demands from the onset, this relationship would not have lasted for 4yrs or she would have been rolling with ballers and yahoo boys.
You are the one making an irrational argument here, because the guy in question is ready as hell, but same thing cannot be said of GF. Or if the penniless GF had insisted on N100 million wedding  4yrs ago that the boy would have stuck around?
I dont need more about your personal life cos this is faceless and nameless forum, but you have given us an insight on your values.  Folks like you should be up front about it " I need a sugar daddy husband"

I dont know where you saw me supporting a girl that dated a married man for two years! If I remember clearly, my comment on that thread was to wonder how someone would date a married man for two years without knowing and how a married man will lie about his marital status for that long! How is that supporting her    undecided

The guy said he wanted to spend 2 million but his budget came up to 4million maybe I didnt understand his post!

If he had the money then what exactly is this post all about? That the girl 'thinks' he's not ready? Puh . . leee. . z!

switosman:

@ poster

I had something a little similar to yours. As soon as I made up my mind to marry my girl, i proposed then without telling her got a 2 bedroom flat. on the wedding plan, her taste was high into the sky but i stood my ground and told her what my budget was broken down to timetable. when she did agree, I told her she does not have that choice, i only informed her for her to coperate.

marriage is more inportant to me than wedding, maybe she is planning for the wedding and not for the marriage. you are the man here. the money comes from you, let her make input but take what is in line with your budget or rather mandate her to think and work within a certain budget.

Women are the same everywhere, with a few of them considerate to an extent. imagine uju's line of thought, thats how they are cut to be, just understand them and you can handle them. the line of thought for a few of them, is wack.

At least you were man enough to handle your wife. This poster on the other hand isn't! Instead he wants you too help him condemn her. Something he just couldn't manage for the four years he was dating her!
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 10:50am On May 26, 2010
davidylan:

lol i wonder why Uju is still posting. A girl who has no job and no savings of her own is complaining that N4m is too small for a wedding and a start at life? I'm glad God keeps women like you and the gf here away from my path.

He didn't say he saved 4 mil. He said his budget came up to 4 million! undecided

davidylan:

lol i wonder why Uju is still posting. A girl who has no job and no savings of her own is complaining that N4m is too small for a wedding and a start at life? I'm glad God keeps women like you and the gf here away from my path.

And I'm glad I never meet men like you and this poster who look for the women in thier lives to blame whenever they run into any difficulty! tongue tongue
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by badoomusoo: 11:51am On May 26, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ And what category do you fall into? Those who are here simply to increase the population? tongue

The category of those tired of reading your dumb posts grin
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by bros1234(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2010
Hey guys, believe me, there is no truth in this story. This poster is just wasting all of your time. I know because I just wedded
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by Falajuro(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2010
If you just wedded like you mentioned, how much did youu spend?
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by zap2(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2010
@ROODEST- I DEY FELL U DIE
Na wa oh. Too much advice is dangerous to your health o!
@POSTER-- jus leave the girl hanging with promises, u try to improve  ur life: go 4 ur masters degree, get a 2bedroom flat and get ur self an affordable car. please for Christ's sake dont bother abt wedding o. Try and get a life, live like a man, re-access your relationship with this girl and sit down and think what kind of wife she''ll be when u marry her. The hard truth is that- You are not ready for marriage! We live in a materialistic world. Even we guys are like that. If  not y wud u go for a corolla and not a golf, a 2bedroom and not room and parlour, so ,u see there will always be better women. I know u love her but love is not enough.
Women av a way of putting themselves into our agenda. But in your case , she is setting the agenda 4 u. Jus do ur own thing, if she like make she stay or go.

end of discussion
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by Falajuro(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2010
*Ujujoan*
I will like to meet you, but I want my heart to be the last one that you won´t break kiss
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by bros1234(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2010
===If you just wedded like you mentioned, how much did youu spend?===

Just say you will wed. Favor will follow you. Its not about the money. Its the peace, the love, the favor. I married my friend (Doctor in the making)after 11 years of stainless, clean, Godly friendship. See us on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php?fcode=bc546de46&f=100001094778871#!/photo.php?pid=30661911&id=1399125654

That guy (the poster) is trying to get us talking. Believe me, every girl, in year 3 wants to settle down not to talk of the one who has graduated and searched for a job 2 years.
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by chichi234(f): 4:24pm On May 26, 2010
@op some are just fortunate in life.none of my boyfriends have proposed to me now one jobless girl  is making yanga.my problem is that you are more like a woman in behaviour.how can a jobless girl demand worry you.when many of us would just get pregnant to keep a guy.tell her it is over.
i am 26 years working class earn good money.i perform well.i call fill her vacuum.we can do it 50-50 even 60-40.me sixty you 40 ialso drive a 2007 elantra.

i am available for you!
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 26, 2010
^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by oluite(f): 4:39pm On May 26, 2010
@chichi geez gal take it easy
@poster, if u gal friend works 4 3months only.she'll know money isnt easy to come buy,
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by mojounited(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2010
@op some are just fortunate in life.none of my boyfriends have proposed to me now one jobless girl  is making yanga.my problem is that you are more like a woman in behaviour.how can a jobless girl demand worry you.when many of us would just get pregnant to keep a guy.tell her it is over.
i am 26 years working class earn good money.i perform well.i call fill her vacuum.we can do it 50-50 even 60-40.me sixty you 40 ialso drive a 2007 elantra.

i am available for you!

@chichi234
You should start by being sincere to the OP which you've shown interest, at least tell him your rightful age; the one you stated above (26) is different from that of your profile page (24), and you registered this year tongue

@OP,

I think you know your fiance' more than anybody on NL, sit her backside down and talk some sense into her but if she fails to reason with you in accordance with your budget for the marriage/wedding, then make your decision as a man and dump her jobless backside, you can run off with chichi234 (she may a good babe albeit she has to be sincere with her age first)
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by chichi234(f): 4:58pm On May 26, 2010
mojounited:

@chichi234
You should start by being sincere to the OP which you've shown interest, at least tell him your rightful age; the one you stated above (26) is different from that of your profile page (24), and you registered this year tongue

@OP,

I think you know your fiance' more than anybody on NL, sit her backside down and talk some sense into her but if she fails to reason with you in accordance with your budget for the marriage/wedding, then make your decision as a man and dump her jobless backside, you can run off with chichi234 (she may a good babe albeit she has to be sincere with her age first)

age aint nothing but a number to be frank i am 28 years.fine sexy and shapely.though people say i am a bad girl.yes i have done many [size=16pt]bad[/size] things before the rule is dont bother yourself with my past i wont bother myself with yours @op you cant tell me youve not had you share.check my profile
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by mojounited(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2010
^^^
shocked shocked shocked

24 to 26 to now, 28 years old? I think the Poster, if interested, needs to sit down and have a real-time chit chat with you prior to kick-starting anything concrete, seriously.
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by obi123: 7:10pm On May 26, 2010
Mr Bigass PRAISE DA LORD, ALLELU ALLELUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God has delivered you from a lifetime of misery with a greedy unappreciative cow. You need to use part of that money to do thanksgiving at church then use the rest to sort out urself, not to worry let her go and marry the person who will put her in mansion ,then beat the living daylight out of her if she as much as speaks in that hse.

its a good thing that she has revealed what she is abt now than later in life when its too late.
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by Theblessed(f): 7:28pm On May 26, 2010
Guy, is this lady the only beauty in the world? Please, find a woman of your own calibre.  When I say calibre I don't mean - education, careers, who you know/don't know, I mean in terms of shared beliefs and values. In my view, this lady is not ready for marriage she has other ambitions tucked away some where to be resurrected later and buying time.  So, if you think you are ready for the next stage in your life then, move on.  Don't think this is the one.  It seems this relationship centres on material wealth/gain - if that's what you want, good luck!
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by uglyguynop: 11:50pm On May 26, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] LEAVE THE GIRL AND MARRY PEOPLE LIKE CHICHI234, THERE ARE MANY OF THEM, EVEN EXTREMELY GOOD ONES THAN A JOBLESS STUPID,GREEDY,INCONSIDERATE BRAINLESS(cos if she had brians she shoulda had a job my now, any sort)IGBO GIRL, TRUST ME!! LEAVE HER TODAY AND START A NEW LIFE, ITS A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME AND YOU BETTER TAKE IT NOW THAT GOD HAS REVEALED THE REAL HER TO YOU, LIKE I SAID, THERE ARE MANY OUT THERE LIKE CHICHI234, BETA PEOPLE JOO!! CHICHI UR THE GIRL, IF I WASNT MARRIED I COULDA JUST STARTED DATING YOU IMMEDIATE, (not cos of ur comfy status, which is a plus but for your persona), i for just come naija come carry u.
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by sayso: 10:17am On May 27, 2010
I do not have the time to read through all posts,but from what I have @poster it is not a good sign,am married woth two kids,3 years into that instaitution and am ibo,my wedding/trad cost around 500k.after weeding come marriage,feeding,provision,health,kids.school fees,relations and personal comfort etc.Start big and it is big problem,start small you may be able to contain it.
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by Dalby(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2010
chichi234:

i am available for you!

grin grin grin
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by Dalby(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2010
mojounited:

^^^
shocked shocked shocked

24 to 26 to now, 28 years old? I think the Poster, if interested, needs to sit down and have a real-time chit chat with you prior to kick-starting anything concrete, seriously.

Hope it is not heading to 38 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by Konjour(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2010
Well,i dont really think 1.5 million naira is too expensive a sum with which you could celebrate your love life,though in such circumstances as this,it is quite clear that the prospective bride's motives here are money driven, thus,i won't advise the poster to expend a 10 naira note on such a person. The glamour of your marraige shouldn't be about the glitz people see for a couple of hours,rarher,it should be about the blings YOU see in it forever. Good luck wink
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by CzarChris(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2010
This is exactly what I passed through in my last relationship. I lost the source of my finances sometime ago. She immediately said I can't take care of her needs, she forgot all I did for her and dumped me, only to turn back when I got a better job to beg 4 my forgiveness. Just be cautious of females.
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by ugbesbee(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2010
Guy, she is a bitch, run 4ur lyf.
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by ugbesbee(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2010
its obvious she doesn't luv, an unemployed graduate for 2yr sayin a 4m budget for weddin is inadequate? she needs floggin. deluv her sharppally abeg, she isn't worth luvin.
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:14am On May 28, 2010
@poster, where u at? Wat is ur tak on al dat hav been postd. D koko of d talk is: HAVE A "SERIOUS" HEART 2 HEART TALK WIT HER. If she aint seeing reasons 4rm ur view point, den END D RELATNSHIP chikena. As far as am concernd, she is nt UR WIFE 2 b. Mov forward 2 locate urs. Takia.
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by DonSegmond(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2010
@poster,
i'm not even going to bother reading the replies so pardon me if someone has said what I'm about to say.

But if you haven't ended it with that girl by now, then you are a big fool! Muthafuk3r where is your senses? You are going to have one freaking miserable marriage! I give a fuq if she gets on her knees and apologizes and begs, end it right now! WOW!
Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by Ivynwa(f): 6:07pm On May 28, 2010
@konjour

You advise here is the bomb, yes it shouldn't be all about the bling brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years / Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? / Do they Have A Case Or Are They Just Being Unreasonable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.