Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1772734 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (4258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
feedthenation:

Most Al-Q-Anon readers majority of whom are Trump supporters just regurgitate news passed down by Trump and his Russians bots.

Texas is technically a purple state but the major cities and surrounding suburbs are turning blue, Republicans are scared about Texas becoming a Democratic state.
Texas is a redneck state. Unbelievable it's turning purple. It's like Saskatchewan in Canada going Liberal.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
The news on my Google feed here this morning in Canada.
I feel sorry for America. It's starting to look like a 3rd world country in Trump's era.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Even the slimy Moscow Mitch doesn't agree with the wannabe dictator orange turd.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
salford:
Even the slimy Moscow Mitch doesn't agree with the wannabe dictator orange turd.

Don't tell me you believe Moscow?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
feedthenation:

GOP report: No wrongdoing in Biden son ties to Ukraine firm, but still 'problematic'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-report-wrongdoing-biden-son-ties-ukraine-firm/story?id=73192146&cid=clicksource_4380645_6_film_strip_icymi_hed

A report released Wednesday by Senate Republicans found that the role of Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, on the board of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma was "awkward" and at times "problematic" for U.S. officials dealing with the country, but provides no new evidence and found no instance of policy being altered as a result of his role.

"The extent to which Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board affected U.S. policy toward Ukraine is not clear," the report finds.

Republican Sen. Ron Johnson, who led the investigation as chair of the Homeland Security Committee, had openly said he hoped the election-year probe would hurt the Democratic nominee and help President Donald Trump while Democrats had decried the effort as purely political.

Johnson said he had pursued the probe based in part on accusations from Trump and others that Biden ousted a Ukrainian prosecutor who had been looking into Burisma to benefit his son, despite multiple reports and testimony from Obama administration officials who have said ousting the corrupt prosecutor was in line with U.S. policy. Much of that testimony came during the Trump impeachment hearings earlier this year in which he was accused of pressuring Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden by threatening to withhold military aid and an Oval Office meeting.

The GOP report, based largely on news accounts, broke no new ground on that point.

Democrats have charged that the entire effort to investigate Burisma and the Bidens is predicated on Russian disinformation peddled, at least in part, by Andriy Derkach, a pro-Russian Ukrainian national whom the U.S. Treasury Department sanctioned earlier this month after linking him to the disinformation effort.

Treasury Department investigators found Derkach to be a "Russian agent" and designated him for his efforts to influence the 2020 U.S. presidential election. Democrats have alleged that Derkach is targeting Biden. He has previously released unverified tapes of phone calls allegedly between Joe Biden and former Ukranian President Petro Poroshenko.

Wyden and Peters called the Republican report "one outcome of Mr. Derkach’s election interference efforts."

Nice piece, but nowhere in this article did they say Hunter Biden is innocent or was not involved in a shady deal in Ukraine, instead what the dems are saying "there has been no new ground at this point", so we should forget the Hunter Biden deal?

Anyway, you got your news from a source, I got mine from Biden Himself, and the Ukraine Prosecutor that was investigating Biden and Burisma.

First Pic Joe Biden withheld $1billion in aid to Ukraine unless they fire the Prosecutor that was investigating Burisma that where Hunter Biden was among the head of Directors.
I did not say this Joe Biden said this himself on video here.
So who would you believe Joe Biden or a news article?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY&ab_channel=dagalagas

Second pic The Ukraine Prosecutor that was investigating Burisma

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Don't tell me you believe Moscow?
grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Trump at the Supreme Court to pay respect to RBG ---- crowd chanted 'vote him out'

https://twitter.com/i/status/1309131222589865984

https://twitter.com/i/status/1309133972530704390

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
feedthenation:
2 retired 4-star officers who served under Trump endorse Biden

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/24/four-star-officers-endorse-biden-420953

Two recently retired four-star officers who served under President Donald Trump have joined a group of nearly 500 national security leaders in endorsing Joe Biden and condemning the commander in chief they served.

Retired Air Force Gen. Paul Selva, who was the second-highest ranking officer in the military as vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff until August 2019, signed on to an open letter released Thursday by the group National Security Leaders for Biden. He is joined by retired Adm. Paul Zukunft, who was the commandant of the Coast Guard until June 2018.

Copy of letter
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000174-c019-dc18-a57d-d27b43200001
More endorsements. This looks so unreal. Everyone apart from nitwit Qanons and uneducated people wants the abomination out of white house.

Rest of the letter in link:

https://www.nationalsecurityleaders4biden.com/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
This should be good news for any normal human being in the US, but some people want more deaths to their fellow citizen all because of TDS.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1308911324999581696

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
pryme:

Nice piece, but nowhere in this article did they say Hunter Biden is innocent or was not involved in a shady deal in Ukraine, instead what the dems are saying "there has been no new ground at this point", so we should forget the Hunter Biden deal?
So the article said Hunter Biden is innocent. I remember that the Mueller Report in its report found Trump innocent.

Anyway, you got your news from a source, I got mine from Biden Himself, and the Ukraine Prosecutor that was investigating Biden and Burisma.

First Pic Joe Biden withheld $1billion in aid to Ukraine unless they fire the Prosecutor that was investigating Burisma that where Hunter Biden was among the head of Directors.
I did not say this Joe Biden said this himself on video here.
So who would you believe Joe Biden or a news article?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY&ab_channel=dagalagas

Second pic The Ukraine Prosecutor that was investigating Burisma

And you think Joe Biden had the authority to withhold $1billion in aid to Ukraine. You must be confused on the powers of a Vice President. Maybe Pence should be the one to have been impeached for the quid pro quo leveled against Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
feedthenation:
Trump at the Supreme Court to pay respect to RBG ---- crowd chanted 'vote him out'

https://twitter.com/i/status/1309131222589865984
His Qanons and roaches could not afford to go to Washington . grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
salford:

More endorsements.
rest of the letter in link:

https://www.nationalsecurityleaders4biden.com/

The letter by these diverse group of career leaders is so persuasive and balanced --- 489 leaders in total from various political spectrum

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
feedthenation:

The letter by these diverse group of career leaders is so persuasive and balanced --- 489 leaders in total from various political spectrum
Yes..very non-partisan..They chose America over party.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
wirinet:

So the article said Hunter Biden is innocent. I remember that the Mueller Report in its report found Trump innocent.

And you think Joe Biden had the authority to withhold $1billion in aid to Ukraine. You must be confused on the powers of a Vice President. Maybe Pence should be the one to have been impeached for the quid quo pro leveled against Trump.

Joe was the Obama point man all matters Ukraine. Everything through him then to Obama.
In other words Obama knew.

The millions that flowed into Bidens account came from embezzled aid provided to Ukraine and banked by the owner of Burisma.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dey don norminate Trump senior brother in Russia for Nobel prize grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
shegzhkn:
Dey don norminate Trump senior brother in Russia for Nobel prize grin
It's the Russian year. Putin is in charge in both Russia and America grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
salford1:

AmeriKKKa starting to look like Charles Taylor Liberia. Militia everywhere. Only one in Trump's era. Worst president of the US ever. He brings division and evil with him.

They call themselves angry Vikings, and from their speech, you can tell they are uneducated and all white.

Blacks militia groups are themselves rallying too. No one has the monopoly of guns/violence.

This is basically a potential race riot. Whites vs blacks.

Yesterday's violence by left wing.
Two cops were shot in Louisville by BLM hiding among crowds, identified as Larynzo Johnson.
The race baiters want a civil war.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JuwonBobo(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
I think it's high time Trump supporters accept reality he's going to lose! C'mon! See the handwriting on the wall! Look at the polls, I know lot of y'all would say it's irrelevant in 2016 and it still won't..this is 2020! A lot has changed. Even Trump knows this, that why he never gave a straight answer if he's gonna allow peaceful transition. Of course, no man is perfect, Joe Biden is gonna do what Trump ain't capable of (positively). Now this is the deal: Nov 3rd is about power changing hands and I would implore Democrats not to embrace revenge but move America towards transformation. God bless

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
salford:

And China who have Hunter 100k which he partied all over the world.
Meanwhile
Viktor Orban, Nigel Farage, Matteo Salvini, Scott Morrison, Narendra Modi, Jair Bolsonaro, and Rodrigo Duterte have supported Trump for the Nobel.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
The sad part is that all these Trump lovers on Nairaland are not on ground in the Fruited Plains to know how much hatred majority of Americans have for this morbidly obese piece of human doo doo. A disgusting man that have brought shame to a beautiful country. The only hope we have is Nov 3rd to send him away from our National Dialogue. Trump is the worst President in American History and I sincerely believe he's one of God's worst creatures on Earth. Never seen America this low in my lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
JuwonBobo:
I think it's high time Trump supporters accept reality he's going to lose! C'mon! See the handwriting on the wall! Look at the polls, I know lot of y'all would say it's irrelevant in 2016 and it still won't..this is 2020! A lot has changed. Even Trump knows this, that why he never gave a straight answer if he's gonna allow peaceful transition. Of course, no man is perfect, Joe Biden is gonna do what Trump ain't capable of (positively). Now this is the deal: Nov 3rd is about power changing hands and I would implore Democrats not to embrace revenge but move America towards transformation. God bless
Good post. Like you said, Trump and his henchmen can read the polls and see the tragic situations on the ground. America is the worst hit country in the world by Trumpvirus due to his incompetence and not believing in science. As at 10.35pm Central Time, over 204.000 Americans are dead and 7 million infected. America is only 4% of world population and almost 24% of Trumpvirus case. Canada and Mexico shared thousands of miles of border with America and their cases of the scourge is nothing compared to America. The only difference is leadership. America is down now and I know America will rise up again starting on Nov 4th when we have a newly elected President to be Biden. All the noisemakers shouting Trump, Trump will not make any difference because they don't matter.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
basilico:

Two cops were shot in Louisville by BLM hiding among crowds, identified as Larynzo Johnson.

what proof do you have the guy was BLM?
He could also be an umbrella man or a coon like Candace sponsored by right wing lunatics.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
salford:

Yeah, but the turd can't survive the disaster coming his way i mean we saw that when he visited the supreme court today.

Dude didn't answer if he was going relinquish power should he lose in Nov., the obvious is glaring grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
salford:

His Qanons and roaches could not afford to go to Washington . grin

The full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcqBD8512u8

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
basilico:

In addition, Biden condemn the violence immediately after it occurred. See below how presidential his reply was.
He wasn't echoing a racist term like "when the looting starts the shooting starts" or calling white supremacists good people.
That is one of the ways you differentiate a monster(Trump) from a Godly man.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
wirinet:

And you think Joe Biden had the authority to withhold $1billion in aid to Ukraine. You must be confused on the powers of a Vice President. Maybe Pence should be the one to have been impeached for the quid pro quo leveled against Trump.

You did not watch the video.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
basilico:

And China who have Hunter 100k which he partied all over the world.
Meanwhile
Viktor Orban, Nigel Farage, Matteo Salvini, Scott Morrison, Narendra Modi, Jair Bolsonaro, and Rodrigo Duterte have supported Trump for the Nobel.
You just listed racists and tribalists.. grin

Only if you know how much Nigel Farage is hated in the UK, but how would you know - Ignorance is truly bliss.

How can you a Blackman be supporting racists like Orban or Farage. ? very strange.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
salford:

Only if you know how much Nigel Farage is hated in the UK, but how would you know - Ignorance is truly bliss.

How can you a Blackman be supporting racists like Urban or Farage. ? very strange.
I don't know where these Nazi loving Nairalanders ger their brains from. A black man from Africa loving racists and Nazis is just like an Antelope loving a Tiger. So sad people can't even use their God given brain for once. You see what all these Trump lackeys have in common, they never step out of their comfort zone in life to see how it is to live in a multi racial society.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
feedthenation:

The full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcqBD8512u8

The vote him out and booing was very loud. The toddler in chief.would have completely turned orange. He would throw a tantrum right there and then if he could grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
salford:

How can you a Blackman be supporting racists like Orban or Farage. ? very strange.

What is the standard for a racist. A statement like " This guy would be serving us coffee".

Farage is hated in UK after he engineered Brexit.

All the guys above are for a global society, not a globalist led govt .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
some off thread/topic humour wink

zoo oga (me) just got ban out of a romance topic for castigating Ashawos/Oloshos that eventually wind up marrying simps. i didn't use any cuss words or post any pictures so i'm guessing i touched a nerve with female mod. grin

The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players - Romance - Nairaland

Banned by the antispam bot in Romance for https://www.nairaland.com/6139614[b]/multi-billion-naira-sex-industry[/b]-lagos/5#94262977. Ban expires on 4:08pm On Sep 25
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
JuwonBobo:
Well said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (4258) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.