Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,503 members, 7,898,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1772721 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (4258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
basilico:

What is the standard for a racist. A statement like " This guy would be serving us coffee".

Farage is hated in UK after he engineered Brexit.

All the guys above are for a global society, not a globalist led govt .
Someone like you would get stabbed on the street of Budapest or get shot by a neonazi skin head and you would still justify the racists killing you.ot blame God for giving you a brown or black skin. Your cooning is really strong grin

Actions speaks louder than words.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
JuwonBobo:
I think it's high time Trump supporters accept reality he's going to lose! C'mon! See the handwriting on the wall! Look at the polls, I know lot of y'all would say it's irrelevant in 2016 and it still won't..this is 2020! A lot has changed. Even Trump knows this, that why he never gave a straight answer if he's gonna allow peaceful transition. Of course, no man is perfect, Joe Biden is gonna do what Trump ain't capable of (positively). Now this is the deal: Nov 3rd is about power changing hands and I would implore Democrats not to embrace revenge but move America towards transformation. God bless
lol. Trump currently has an all time high approval rating in Rasmussen polls. That's literally the only poll that doesn't suppress Republicans
Forget the fake polls out there. They said Joe was leading Trump by 10 points in Florida yet Bloomberg had to pull 100 Million to help him campaign there and is literally buying felons' votes. If Biden were leading Trump he'd not be campaigning in PA and WI He'd be trying to flip Texas

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
salford:

Someone like you would get stabbed on the street of Budapest or get shot by a neonazi skin head and you would still justify the racists killing you.ot blame God for giving you a brown or black skin. Your cooning is really strong grin

There are all sorts of unhinged people. Many democrats are racists to the bone, only acting out how they accept diversity.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
For those arguing about abortion, men have no right whatsoever to argue about what women should do with their bodies. the issue of abortion is a problem that affects first and foremost women. They are the ones that know what their bodies are to undergo and if they are ready to be mothers to a child.
Just look at this thread on nairaland this morning and tell me if its really wise to say everybody who becomes pregnant MUST carry the foetus to full term.

look at this picture below. let it sink deep into your hearts why not all females should be mothers.
https://www.nairaland.com/6137762/cameroonian-woman-kills-her-2-children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Good development! I hope and pray it continues to go down.

But why is Dr. Fausi or Dr. Birx not at the conference ?
They should have been the ones doing the particular brief.

pryme:
This should be good news for any normal human being in the US, but some people want more deaths to their fellow citizen all because of TDS.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1308911324999581696
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nuel4:
lol. Trump is currently at an all time high approval rating in Rasmussen polls. That's literally the only poll that doesn't suppress Republicans
Forget the fake polls out there. They said Joe was leading Trump by 10 points in Florida yet Bloomberg had to pull 100 Million to help him campaign there and is literally buying felons votes. If Biden were leading Trump he'd not be campaigning in PA and WI He'd be try to flip Texas
Rasmussen is pro conservatives.
Nice try.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
basilico:

There are all sorts of unhinged people. Many democrats are racists to the bone, only acting out how they accept diversity.

I have lived in 3 western society as a student and as a professional. I am still living in one..We know those that love us and those that hate or can't stand us cos of our accent or skin colour. You are preaching to the wrong guy.

Just as I mentioned earlier: Actions speaks louder than words.
That diversity stuff that trump is trying to get rid off has been helping minorities get awesome jobs to take care of their family and themselves. I am a beneficiary of such programs, but racists would usually try to get rid of such cos everything has to be white. Other minorities can go pound rocks or beg for money on the street or turn to gangsterism/prostitution for all they care.

Common sense tells us that opportunities leads to better quality outcomes of life. Trump doesn't understand people need to be given opportunities to compete fairly without discrimination or prejudice. He is more interested in putting back the barriers to appeal to his racists base.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lets not forget when the orange baboon mocked a disabled reporter because the reporter asked him why he generalized all immigrants as rapists. Very stupid man. The worst president ever. Can't wait for november 4th when his removal is official.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
donjazet:
For those arguing about abortion, men have no right whatsoever to argue about what women should do with their bodies. the issue of abortion is a problem that affects first and foremost women. They are the ones that know what their bodies are to undergo and if they are ready to be mothers to a child.
Just look at this thread on nairaland this morning and tell me if its really wise to say everybody who becomes pregnant MUST carry the foetus to full term.

look at this picture below. let it sink deep into your hearts why not all females should be mothers.

So where is the father, if the father wasn't deadbeat, this murder wont have happened.

You seem to preach abortion because it is sweet to say but i guess you don't know what abortion does to a woman mentally and emotionally
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
'Character counts' — Carly Fiorina, GOP presidential candidate in 2016, explains why she’ll vote for Biden
'Character counts' — Carly Fiorina, GOP presidential candidate in 2016, explains why she’ll vote...
"I think Trump has demonstrated his unwillingness and incapacity to lead or to collaborate," former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina told CNBC.
cnbc.com

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
pryme:

You did not watch the video.
I did. It was you that did not understand the video. Biden clearly stated that the Ukrainian official understood that he did not have the authority to withhold the funds. So, Biden told them to ask the person who did - Obama.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
ZooOga:
'Character counts' — Carly Fiorina, GOP presidential candidate in 2016, explains why she’ll vote for Biden
'Character counts' — Carly Fiorina, GOP presidential candidate in 2016, explains why she’ll vote...
"I think Trump has demonstrated his unwillingness and incapacity to lead or to collaborate," former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina told CNBC.
cnbc.com

The toddler-in-chief is going to come for her in a tweet soon. President cancel everyone or any cooperation that don't submit to trumpism.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
ZooOga:
some off thread/topic humour wink

zoo oga (me) just got ban out of a romance topic for castigating Ashawos/Oloshos that eventually wind up marrying simps. i didn't use any cuss words or post any pictures so i'm guessing i touched a nerve with female mod. grin

The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players - Romance - Nairaland

Banned by the antispam bot in Romance for https://www.nairaland.com/6139614[b]/multi-billion-naira-sex-industry[/b]-lagos/5#94262977. Ban expires on 4:08pm On Sep 25
I thought they only use their spam bot on Foreign Section only.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
donjazet:
Lets not forget when the orange baboon mocked a disabled reporter because the reporter asked him why he generalized all immigrants as rapists. Very stupid man. The worst president ever. Can't wait for november 4th when his removal is official.
Seriously, what kind of a person make fun of an handicap especially when the so called man is asking a legitimate question as a journalist. That's why I said Trump is one of the worst of God's creatures on Earth and I believe that there's a special place reserved for him in the hottest part of hell. Justice Ginsburg will be in the Capitol Rotunda tomorrow and she will be the first woman to be honored like that in American history. That's an honor Trump will never get when he hit the dust.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Someone posted on a different thread that Buhari might need to send GEJ to USA to pacify Trump to concede defeat. I am sure GEJ is up to the task grin

That is what the US has turned into under Trump's AmeriKKKa.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Another post from the same thread:

This proves that every system remains vulnerable irrespective of the level of sophistication..., especially when a power hungry egomaniac is in charge. Who would have predicted 5 years ago that peaceful transition of power will be a highly debated topic in American politics. We always thought they are some sort of super humans with perfect institutions.. now these...

It only took one mad man to get elected. Hence why I call him America's greatest mistake.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
salford:
Another post from the same thread:

It only took one mad man to get elected. Hence why I call him America's greatest mistake.
Greatest mistake and greatest curse too. We will make things right on Nov 3rd. Voting starts today in my State and the line all over the voting precincts all over the Land of Lincoln is jammed with people. That's how motivated people are to throw away this despicable vile racist.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
salford:

The toddler-in-chief is going to come for her in a tweet soon. President cancel everyone or any cooperation that don't submit to trumpism.
In all this, I sincerely believe that the best surrogate and campaign manager for Biden is Trump himself. Every time he tweets or open his mouth, he loses support. So, I hope he keeps yapping because he's a walking embarrassment.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Most Nigerians that support Trump do it out of ignorance.

1. Many Nigerians like trump because of his anti abortion stance. It is as if abortion is the only reason that they are Christians. Trump is an adulterer, and embezzler and a racist that doesnt go to church.

2. It is funny how immigrant Nigerians support an anti-immigration president.

3. Trump has made racist statements. For instance, telling minority women to go back to the countries they came from. A black Nogerian supporting a white racist president....lol

4. Even Trump's own black employee has called him a racist. Remember Omarosa?

Any Nigerian supporting Trump is very likely to be an idiot or a psychopath.

Number 1 is so true. Most Nigerian Trump supporters support him because he's homophobic, against abortion, a misogynist, a 'Christian', islamophobic etc

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
fieryy:

Number 1 is so true. Most Nigerian Trump supporters support him because he's homophobic, against abortion, a misogynist, a 'Christian', islamophobic etc
Sadly, this is true. Ignorance and prejudice is highly pervasive in this our country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
fieryy:

immigration news

Thread
See new Tweets
Conversation
Aaron Reichlin-Melnick
@ReichlinMelnick
Under DHS's new proposed rule, if you were born in, or are a citizen of, one of the countries on this map, you would be banned from getting a four-year degree in the United States, with a student visa limited to two years maximum.

The thread has all the countries.

https://twitter.com/ReichlinMelnick/status/1309144126793940995

Rather than have people dig through the threads to get to the original rationale, here's the relevant provision I built this map off of.

The vast majority of these countries would be banned from 4-year-degrees based on this overstay provision.

It's collective punishment.

Citizens or people born in countries that would be banned from student visas lasting over 2 years:

- Kyrgyzstan
- Liberia
- Libya
- Malawi
- Mali
- Mauritania
- Moldova
- Mongolia
- Nepal
- Niger
- Nigeria
- North Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- Philippines
- Rwanda
- Samoa

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
fieryy:

You forgot the Igbos. To them and Nnamdi Kanu, Trump would help restore Biafra.. On the contrary, the US is busy selling weapons to Nigeria and other countries known to violate human rights. It's all business to the orange turd's administration.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
donjazet:

Men have the same rights to argue, free speech voting etc., as women.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
salford:

I have lived in 3 western society as a student and as a professional. I am still living in one..We know those that love us and those that hate or can't stand us cos of our accent or skin colour. You are preaching to the wrong guy.

Just as I mentioned earlier: Actions speaks louder than words.
That diversity stuff that trump is trying to get rid off has been helping minorities get awesome jobs to take care of their family and themselves. I am a beneficiary of such programs, but racists would usually try to get rid of such cos everything has to be white. Other minorities can go pound rocks or beg for money on the street or turn to gangsterism/prostitution for all they care.

Common sense tells us that opportunities leads to better quality outcomes of life. Trump doesn't understand people need to be given opportunities to compete fairly without discrimination or prejudice. He is more interested in putting back the barriers to appeal to his racists base.
How do you expect basilico to know that. His only knowledge of Western World is through the microscope of Right Wing Hate Blogs that he and his likes loves. That's what I meant when I told him couple days ago, walk in my shoes for a mile and feels how it pinches.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
ZooOga:

immigration news

Thread
See new Tweets
Conversation
Aaron Reichlin-Melnick
@ReichlinMelnick
Under DHS's new proposed rule, if you were born in, or are a citizen of, one of the countries on this map, you would be banned from getting a four-year degree in the United States, with a student visa limited to two years maximum.

The thread has all the countries.

https://twitter.com/ReichlinMelnick/status/1309144126793940995

Rather than have people dig through the threads to get to the original rationale, here's the relevant provision I built this map off of.

The vast majority of these countries would be banned from 4-year-degrees based on this overstay provision.

It's collective punishment.

Citizens or people born in countries that would be banned from student visas lasting over 2 years:

- Kyrgyzstan
- Liberia
- Libya
- Malawi
- Mali
- Mauritania
- Moldova
- Mongolia
- Nepal
- Niger
- Nigeria
- North Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- Philippines
- Rwanda
- Samoa
You see with your chart above how mentally retarded these unpaid Coons and Cultists are. I have been asking some of these Trump servile dogs to go to the US Embassy in Abuja or The Consulate in Victoria Island for almost 4 years and not a single one of them ever went and come out with a Visa. Trump called Africa a shiithole and he openly said that he prefers Blond Hair and Blue Eye Norwegians to Africans. What else do someone needs to know that he's a flaming unrepentant vile racist. A cultist never left their cult leader even in spite of a coming death.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (4258) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Laurene, reccy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.