Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,665 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1732669 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) ... (4221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:
Hypocrites is "leftist propaganda" when you get exposed and have no reasonable comeback grin grin grin
Dindirin apari grin grin grin

Lincoln is my target
Your case is medical ,Lincoln needs to be whipped and flogged like the Stupor he is, don't take his side,watch and learn how we deal with Stupors like Lincoln
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Well, you know bro. I am not the one stuck with smelly pussy at home. That frustration kicks in and you come here to let it out. I guess brothers prefer to remain in their mother land than to be stuck with a smelly pussy
Ahhh yes...your "calm" facade is starting to slip. Let it all out cum slurper.
Shows us how you destroyed me and I ran from you.
I'm waiting...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos you're a loser grin grin grin

Why are you acting "emotional" like you claim leftists do??

Do you breathe inhale hypocrisy before you go to sleep every night?? grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:

Ahhh yes...your "calm" facade is starting to slip. Let it all out cum slurper.
Shows us how you destroyed me and I ran from you.
I'm waiting...

Dummy you don't understand the statistics of gun violence

You deserve to be locked up in an assylum

What a grand stupor still basking on his defeat and using emotions to make himself the winner of an argument he lost

Idiat
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:
Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos you're a loser grin grin grin

Why are you acting "emotional" like you claim leftists do??

Do you breathe inhale hypocrisy before you go to sleep every night?? grin angry grin

Hypocrisy, loser
Why all these terms?
Keep quiet and let Lincoln show his extreme stupidity
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
An idiot who spent time talking about "Kraken" and how Trump is "shadow president" is talking about people getting locked in an asylum? Why are you so shameless?
Do you think defending the cum slurper will make him exchange spit with you just to know how Trump's cum taste like??

What the hell is wrong with you MAGAts?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:
Loool the non emotional person is now insulting someone's daughter??
I thought you were giving me tips on how to be calm grin grin grin
You're a one shameless MAGAt Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos grin grin grin
My girls are where that midget will never attain if he lives to be 100 years old. A 27 year old perpetual failure who only got his kicks from showing his lunacy about a country no one in his poverty cursed family can get a Visa to visit. This piece of human sewage will not last three months in US with his lunacy. He's a perfect example of why I support the 2nd Amendment. He's going to go the way of his forbears and that's not something delightful.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Coward. Don't use Lincoln to cover your foolishness.

Shameless cowardly MAGAts grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:
An idiot who spent time talking about "Kraken" and how Trump is "shadow president" is talking about people getting locked in an asylum? Why are you so shameless?
Do you think defending the cum slurper will make him exchange spit with you just to know how Trump's cum taste like??

What the hell is wrong with you MAGAts?? grin grin grin grin

Are you done licking Biden hairy anus and spitting it inside Lincoln's mouth

What nonentity
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:
Coward. Don't use Lincoln to cover your foolishness.

Shameless cowardly MAGAts grin grin grin grin

I hurt your master o
Lolzzzz cheesy grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
My girls are where that midget will never attain if he lives to be 100 years old. A 27 year old perpetual failure who only got his kicks from showing his lunacy about a country no one in his poverty cursed family can get a Visa to visit. This piece of human sewage will not last three months in US with his lunacy. He's a perfect example of why I support the 2nd Amendment. He's going to go the way of his forbears and that's not something delightful.
He's a bloody disgrace. He can't take what he dishes out.

Tomorrow he'll find another Liberal to call a "snowflake" forgetting we all know his history grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Looool calling Lincoln "my master" won't save you dirty MAGAt grin grin grin

Come to think of it, wasn't one of your monikers "bloodysperm"? Is that why you're partnering with your cum slurping friend??

You think Tasting Trump's cum from the Texas cum slurper's mouth will get to closer to Trump?? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:

Tomorrow he'll find another Liberal to call a "snowflake" forgetting we all know his history grin grin grin

History
Just look at the current history you are writing on these trend
Leaving the footprints of your folly
And you dear lecture about history

Leftist and their shameless approaches
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:
Looool calling Lincoln "my master" won't save you dirty MAGAt grin grin grin

Come to think of it, wasn't one of your monikers "bloodysperm"? Is that why you're partnering with your cum slurping friend??

You think Tasting Trump's cum from the Texas cum slurper's mouth will get to closer to Trump?? cheesy cheesy

BLOODYSPERM!!!!
What are you saying?
I'm not getting you at all
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Shut up dumb MAGAt. grin grin angryYou are getting a taste of your own medicine.
Just like your hero did and like him, you don't like the taste of it.

Don't start what you can't finish grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:

That guy is truly cursed. Salford1 put his pic out of his Facebook page and you have to see the alley rat the midget is. My dogs lives better than that human crap that mouths off senselessly here. That garbage hut with no paint where he dwells in with his parents will make anyone decent throw up. That's the human excreta mouthing off here.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:
Shut up dumb MAGAt. grin grin angryYou are getting a taste of your own medicine.
Just like your hero did and like him, you don't like the taste of it.

Don't start what you can't finish grin grin

Don't start what you can't finish

Is that your only punchline

Come up with something better
I thought you were smart
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
That guy is truly cursed. Salford1 put his pic out of his Facebook page and you have to see the alley rat the midget is. My dogs lives better than that human crap that mouths off senselessly here. That garbage hut with no paint where he dwells in with his parents will make anyone decent throw up. That's the human excreta mouthing off here.

edi287
Your boss want to protect his slave investment
Lolzzzz grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Coming from the idiot who calls everyone that disagrees with him "leftists" and "child killers" grin grin grin

You're the most disgusting hypocrite I've ever met in my life..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Loool calling Lincoln "my boss" won't change the fact you are a moronic Kwara Yiannopoulos Trumpanzee!

Imagine an idiot who worships Trump all the way from Kwara calling anyone a "slave" grin grin grin

Shameless MAGAt angry angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
These RepubliKKKans are something else. In Georgia, it is now illegal to give food or water to people lining up to vote. These GQP are doing everything to stop people from exercising their
constitutional rights of voting. What a despicable bunch. 2022 Congressional election on my mind. That's one thing the brainless midget and his fellow midget by name Obixcel can never say. I hope they fix their villages in Umudike first.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
These RepubliKKKans are something else. In Georgia, it is now illegal to give food or water to people lining up to vote. These GQP are doing everything to stop people from exercising their
constitutional rights of voting. What a despicable bunch. 2022 Congressional election on my mind. That's one thing the brainless midget and his fellow midget by name Obixcel can never say. I hope they fix their villages in Umudike first.
I'm not worried. All they've done is motivate black voters even more.
Georgia is a blue state. The sooner they realize this, the better.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:

I'm not worried. All they've done is motivate black voters even more.
Georgia is a blue state. The sooner they realize this, the better.
You nailed it. My Brother lives in Marietta which is outside of Atlanta and he was just telling me the same thing you said about Georgia going Blue. Once Texas goes Blue in couple of elections, the GQPers can say bye bye to the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You nailed. My Brother lives in Marietta which is outside of Atlanta and he was just telling me the same thing you said about Georgia going Blue. Once Texas goes Blue in couple of elections, the GQPers can say bye bye to the presidency.
It's how Virginia was. There were all in denial till it happened.
I think NC will probably go Blue before Texas though.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:

It's how Virginia was. There were all in denial till it happened.
I think NC will probably go Blue before Texas though.
I even remembered Virginia well because that's the Gateway to the South and it was Deep Red until Blacks and Hispanics starts moving in Northern Virginia and now Virginia is a Blue State.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I even remembered Virginia well because that's the Gateway to the South and it was Deep Red until Blacks and Hispanics starts moving in Northern Virginia and now Virginia is a Blue State.
Yep. I don't care how much they redraw that map - Georgia is blue.
They will regret this law they passed out of desperation...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:

Yep. I don't care how much they redraw that map - Georgia is blue.
They will regret this law they passed out of desperation...
The US Justice Department and the Civil Rights department are going to look at the law. There are so many civil rights group that are going to file lawsuits against the State of Georgia.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:04am On Mar 27, 2021
basilico:

Stage managed. Why would someone in the WH be wearing double masks?
Virtue signaling.
What's the vaccine for?

Hahaha The cheat sheet has photos to recognize the journalist to call out!!!!!

Yes, Faux News liars face should be pointed out and avoided as purveyors of lies in the National discourse.

I hope OANN and Newsmax lies Networks are not invited to press briefings, and Faux News should also be revoked.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2021
edi287:
Loool calling Lincoln "my boss" won't change the fact you are a moronic Kwara Yiannopoulos Trumpanzee!

Imagine an idiot who worships Trump all the way from Kwara calling anyone a "slave" grin grin grin

Shameless MAGAt angry angry grin grin

Stop abusing Kwara. Last time I checked, Ondo was the most fiscally delinquent state in Nigeria and the fool is from Akure

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2021
Ibime:

Stop abusing Kwara. Last time I checked, Ondo was the most fiscally delinquent state in Nigeria and the fool is from Akure
Lool I'm not insulting Kwara ooo. I just want people to know where that cheap version of Milo Yiannopoulos is from.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:33am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi
Ibime:

Yes, Faux News liars face should be pointed out and avoided as purveyors of lies in the National discourse.

I hope OANN and Newsmax lies Networks are not invited to press briefings, and Faux News should also be revoked.

Trump had the decency to let any activist (read journalist) ask him anything. Then they would twist everything he said with a negative slant.

You don't want Joe to be asked by real journalists? Something to hide eh?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 5:38am On Mar 27, 2021
basilico:
Hi

Trump had the decency to let any activist (read journalist) ask him anything. Then they would twist everything he said with a negative slant.

You don't want Joe to be asked by real journalists? Something to hide eh?

Joe can't even brush his own teeth

(1) (2) (3) ... (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) ... (4221) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.