Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1719500 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (4194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:50am On Mar 27, 2021
The Boulder jihadist was known to FBI.
Colorado has background checks.
The jihadist bought his AR-15 six days earlier.
The shooter passed all background checks.
He is an expert shot. 10 shot 10 dead None wounded .

Its people who kill not guns.
Banning Assault rifles solves nothing.

Joe Biden is ready to take executive actions on gun control.

The basline is the left fear an armed populace
The left hoped it was a white man at first so that the narrative of domestic right wing Trump terrorists would be amplified. Some journalist has even been fired for tweeting.
Joe and Kamala have not gone to Boulder to meet with the locals. Because all the victims were white.
Joe and Kamala went to Atlanta to meet with Asian Americans to denounce racism against Asian Americans. Six out of eight were Asian Americans, the other two were white but the shooter was a white guy who wanted to get rid of spas and brothels because they 'tempt' hm. It was not about race as the left screamed but about his addictions to sexx.
Hypocrisy.
Race baiting.

Democrats thrive well by inciting racial, religious , sexual etc grievances. They already have grievance groups Immigrants being bused in are future democrat voters. Now Asian Americans have been added to the voting block because whitey is bad and racist. Other grievance groups are blacks, white liberals, misgendered, hispanic latinos, feminista, etc.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The US Justice Department and the Civil Rights department are going to look at the law. There are so many civil rights group that are going to file lawsuits against the State of Georgia.

This pussy wants election fraud to be the norm so he is banking on idiots to take away common sense that gives election integrity.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2021
basilico:
The Boulder jihadist was known to FBI.
Colorado has background checks.
The jihadist bought his AR-15 six days earlier.
The shooter passed all background checks.
He is an expert shot. 10 shot 10 dead None wounded .

Its people who kill not guns.
Banning Assault rifles solves nothing.

Joe Biden is ready to take executive actions on gun control.

The basline is the left fear an armed populace
The left hoped it was a white man at first so that the narrative of domestic right wing Trump terrorists would be amplified. Some journalist has even been fired for tweeting.
Joe and Kamala have not gone to Boulder to meet with the locals. Because all the victims were white.
Joe and Kamala went to Atlanta to meet with Asian Americans to denounce racism against Asian Americans. Six out of eight were Asian Americans, the other two were white but the shooter was a white guy who wanted to get rid of spas and brothels because they 'tempt' hm. It was not about race as the left screamed but about his addictions to sexx.
Hypocrisy.
Race baiting.

Democrats thrive well by inciting racial, religious , sexual etc grievances. They already have grievance groups Immigrants being bused in are future democrat voters. Now Asian Americans have been added to the voting block because whitey is bad and racist. Other grievance groups are blacks, white liberals, misgendered, hispanic latinos, feminista, etc.

Its people who kill not guns. People kill with guns. The gun is a tool which they use to facilitate killing so it must not be in the hands of killers.

People also have the right to defend themselves. They have the right to bare arms.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2021
basilico:
Hi

Trump had the decency to let any activist (read journalist) ask him anything. Then they would twist everything he said with a negative slant.

You don't want Joe to be asked by real journalists? Something to hide eh?

Trump didn't have any decency. Trump is the first President to start a campaign against generally accepted mainstream media cos they pointed out his lies. We never heard about fake news until Trump the liar who inspired an attack on the Capital by launching lies about Hugo Chavez and Dominion and all sorts of nonsense, and you foolish Trumpanzee believed him.

I don't know why I am discussing with a deranged maggot like you who thought secret service would arrest Joe Biden on March 4th. Forever hide your face and accept your stüpidity when sane people are discussing instead of trying to counterargue. Spits.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2021
Kokobilo87:

This pussy wants election fraud to be the norm so he is banking on idiots to take away common sense that gives election integrity.

Oya show us where the fraud is or you keep quiet for life.. ohh I forgot,madam kraken already said it in court under oath that anybody that believed the lies she split out of her mouth is actually an idiot..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
edi287:

That's the excuse they always come up with. Tucker Carlson used the same line when his bixtch ass got sued.
Shameless MAGAts are now trying to spin this to save face...after how enthusiastic they were and how some of them threatened Dominion staff.

Makes you wonder, who the fake media now!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
happney65:

Oya show us where the fraud is or you keep quiet for life.. ohh I forgot,madam kraken already said it in court under oath that anybody that believed the lies she split out of her mouth is actually an idiot..

What was I talking about? I just to know if you have a clue of what I am saying.

It has been clear that most of you just respond with no understanding or no clue of what is being discussed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Are you suggesting my lawyer can pass off blatant lies as legal opinion?

I wonder if my lawyer knows that. I must ask her how we can get rich from her lying on my behalf, but I guess we better check first that she won't get debared for professional misconduct.

Kokobilo87:

If you have any critical thinking by now you would have known the media for what they are.

Her lawyers address the media spin.

"Yesterday, several news media outlets cut and paste out of context portions of our motion to dismiss the Dominion complaint to “spin” a message that the election fraud allegations that Ms. Powell presented to various courts and to the public were not credible. I’d like to clarify what actually was presented to the court. First, let me be clear: any suggestion that “no reasonable person” would believe Ms. Powell or her comments on the election is false. The language these reports referred to is a legal standard adopted by the courts to determine whether statements qualify as opinions which are exempt from defamation liability.

As the DC Circuit reaffirmed just last week, there is no claim for defamation when the alleged “defamatory” statement is a legal opinion. Ms. Powell’s statements fall precisely into this category. Ms. Powell reviewed sworn affidavits, declarations, expert testimony, and other highly corroborated evidence concerning the election which Ms. Powell filed with the courts and shared publicly. She continues to stand by those opinions today. Our motion, in part, argues that the Dominion case should be dismissed because legal opinions are not grounds for defamation."

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:
Are you suggesting my lawyer can pass off blatant lies as legal opinion?

I wonder if my lawyer knows that. I must ask her how we can get rich from her lying on my behalf, but I guess we better check first that she won't get debared for professional misconduct.

You are the one that calls it blatant lies. It is her opinion or allegation she wanted to prove in court with her evidence. That post addressed it very well. You can choose to close your eyes if you may.

There are women who accuse men of rape and they could not prove it in court or evidence shows the defendant was totally innocent. How many of those case the defendant has counter sued?

All I wanted to do is to show you the media is manipulating you as usual with their spin and the post you replied to is the lawyers of powel calling them out on their spin.

Be a free thinker. Question everything and that way you will get the truth
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Be a free thinker. Question everything and that way you will get the truth.

Those who know the buda who will eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil to see if it is true that one shall surely die on the day that one eats thereof, and who know buda will go up the mountain with Moses to see the face of God, will laugh that you teach buda to suck eggs like buda is a baby.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

Those who know the buda who will eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil to see if it is true that one shall surely die on the day that one eats thereof, and who know buda will go up the mountain with Moses to see the face of God, will laugh that you teach buda to suck eggs like buda is a baby.

Yadi Yadi Yada
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Yadi Yadi Yada

Love the way you questioned everything.

Do keep it up.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

Love the way you questioned everything.

Do keep it up.

We should all do the same.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kokobilo87:

We should all do the same.

Did I need to state how sarcastic I was being at your inability to do what you preach?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

Did I need to state how sarcastic I was being at your inability to do what you preach?

Perhaps the word WE didn't ring a bell to you I was not excluding myself?

Sarcasm failed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Perhaps the word WE didn't ring a bell to you I was not excluding myself?

Sarcasm failed.

Well, glad you know you need to start. More grease and all.

Start with dumping Fox News et al since it seems they don't expect their lies to be believed anyway.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

Well, glad you know you need to start. More grease and all.

Start with dumping Fox News et al since it seems they don't expect their lies to be believed anyway.

I can't dump fox news because they are part of the truth. When cnn and Co comes up with a lie, the are the other side that balance things up. Like I said, question everything. If you do you will keep all your source and compare them with the other or opposing source to know if there is any skepticism that may arise. Else you are nothing but a tool.

They told you a lie about powel and because I question everything I went to the opposite news source where I got a statement from Powell’s lawyers calling out the media for their spin.

You should thank me for helping you out on this one. Else you knowingly consume lies
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kokobilo87:

I can't dump fox news because they are part of the truth. When cnn and Co comes up with a lie, the are the other side that balance things up. Like I said, question everything. If you do you will keep all your source and compare them with the other or opposing source to know if there is any skepticism that may arise. Else you are nothing but a tool.

They told you a lie about powel and because I question everything I went to the opposite news source where I got a statement from Powell’s lawyers calling out the media for their spin.

You should thank me for helping you out on this one. Else you knowingly consume lies

"Question everything" does not mean "fill your head with crap just so you get to question". By Fox's own admission they publish lies that they do not expect you to believe so why waste so much time just to question what even they know is not true?

I guess you got time or nothing better to do. But once your credibility is blown like Fox blew theirs, not many sensible people would waste their time bothering to question you just to hear you lie some more.

As for Powell, I guess she did not realise a lot of non-sensible people took her kraken as gospel truth when she was offering it as such. Her flipflop now just shows one shouldn't listen to her at all as I'm sure you'd agree if it were Biden who had done what she did. I can bet a little money she would not be the poster person for any children you may have, but do note, little.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

"Question everything" does not mean "fill your head with crap just so you get to question". By Fox's own admission they publish lies that they do not expect you to believe so why waste so much time just to question what even they know is not true?

I guess you got time or nothing better to do. But once your credibility is blown like Fox blew theirs, not many sensible people would waste their time bothering to question you just to hear you lie some more.

As for Powell, I guess she did not realise a lot of non-sensible people took her kraken as gospel truth when she was offering it as such. Her flipflop now just shows one shouldn't listen to her at all as I'm sure you'd agree if it were Biden who had done what she did. I can bet a little money she would not be the poster person for any children you may have, but do note, little.

Exactly which is why you posted crap about Powell because the media told you so and I corrected you that you are being used as usual.

Do you care to present proof of Fox saying they lie? Or you are just lying to make you seem like you got something to say. They may correct some of their reporting which is something every media should do often and admit their reporting was wrong unlike CNN.

One of the nonsensible people she was talking about was you. And cnn took advantage of you.

Again, you should be greatful for setting it straight for you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Exactly which is why you posted crap about Powell because the media told you so and I corrected you that you are being used as usual.

Do you care to present proof of Fox saying they lie? Or you are just lying to make you seem like you got something to say. They may correct some of their reporting which is something every media should do often and admit their reporting was wrong unlike CNN.

One of the nonsensible people she was talking about was you. And cnn took advantage of you.

Did you miss Fox's posts claiming they did not believe what they had been claiming about the election?

Did you miss Powell releasing her kraken but now claiming her kraken was unbelievable?

Indeed, it is buda whom the media has fooled and not koko.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

Did you miss Fox's posts claiming they did not believe what they had been claiming about the election?

Did you miss Powell releasing her kraken but now claiming her kraken was unbelievable?

You are switching to the next lie faster than you can tell them now.

So where are the evidence to your lies?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

The lawyers in their filing even claimed that "well recognized principle that political statements are inherently prone to exaggeration and hyperbole."

Yet some dunderhead is here saying rubbish. LMAO!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Gullah: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
Black America has lost it. Celebrating such demonic videos as the one put out by lil nas. This is exactly the kind of depravity that liberals want for America. Kanye is being bashed for giving his life to Christ while Lil Nas is being celebrated by a generation of clueless reprobates for glorifying Satan in his music video. Welcome to the liberal's vision for America and this is exactly what will lead America to it's doom. There's no future for any country that decides to turn it's back on God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Read the defence presented by Fox lawyers - https://mobile.twitter.com/mike_hixenbaugh/status/1321831924588027904?lang=en

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
LordReed:

The lawyers in their filing even claimed that "well recognized principle that political statements are inherently prone to exaggeration and hyperbole."

Yet some dunderhead is here saying rubbish. LMAO!

Oh! I get him now. I guess trump too was "prone to exaggeration and hyperbole" and never meant the crap he said about the election neither!

Good thing no one listened to him then, not even the courts who obviously saw right through him and his crap. It would have been good of him to have let his supporters here know at the time though so they could have stop believing the kraken.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
wirinet:

Read the defence presented by Fox lawyers - https://mobile.twitter.com/mike_hixenbaugh/status/1321831924588027904?lang=en

Exactly what I expected from an uninformed guy. Carlson, Hannity, don lemon, Chris Cuomo, Rachel madow etc. Are all opinion shows. You don't take they show as fact or news.

Well Powell says no reasonable person she was really talking about clueless people like you.

I was just waiting for you to bring this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

Oh! I get him now. I guess trump too was "prone to exaggeration and hyperbole" and never meant the crap he said about the election neither!

Good thing no one listened to him then, not even the courts who obviously saw right through him and his crap. It would have been good of him to have let his supporters here know at the time though so they could have stop believing the kraken.

Also you claimed fox News admitted that they tell lies I ask you to show me where they said that and they you brought that tweet of there lawyer telling people what opinion sections in cable news networks are.

You failed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Gullah:
Black America has lost it. Celebrating such demonic videos as the one put out by lil nas. This is exactly the kind of depravity that liberals want for America. Kanye is being bashed for giving his life to Christ while Lil Nas is being celebrated by a generation of clueless reprobates for glorifying Satan in his music video. Welcome to the liberal's vision for America and this is exactly what will lead America to it's doom. There's no future for any country that decides to turn it's back on God.

Fools like edi287 think they are wiser than God

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
Akure Milo Yiannopoulos talking about Lil Nas X yet forgetting his mentor Milo is gay and Trump loves his gay base too sad grin grin grin

Guess Trump knows more than God too grin grin grin

Typical MAGAT hypocrite grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by harrymiler90: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
In 2 weeks I will travel to Cancun with some friends. And I will hire the services of this company. do any of you know the company? https://www.cancunairporttransportation.com/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
Huh
Gullah:

Just came across that satanic inventor of a shoe that has a drop of human blood and will be limited to 666 pair production quantity.
Why do these leftists believe in satan yet claim there is no God?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (4194) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.