Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,768 members, 7,975,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:15 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1932737 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (4517) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
budaatum:

You make it sound like this is new. Was Obama not the President of Kenya for two terms and a Muslim born..... Where did your people say he was born again?

Comedians, the lot of you, lol.
The idiot is saying "we" like he's not in Akure getting terrorized by Aketi.

He probably dreams of coming to America so he can be a mass murderer like Dylann Roof and ask the police to take him to Burger King afterwards grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
The poverty cursed midget said in one of his many monikers that the Blacks in US are not doing good because they listen to CNN. Coming from a guy that inherits the curse of poverty from his lineage. The 4 footer midget should use Google to find out that the Blacks in America are the most successful people of the Black Race all over the World. A worthless guy that lives in a house in a village in Ogun State where there's no running water and electricity with pit latrine in the backyard is calling people out. This lunacy is beyond appalling.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
edi287:

Quote me you coward...mention my moniker in full son of a cum drinker.

You talk about Chicago Chicago Chicago from all the way in Port Harcourt(Bum nicca grin grin grin) - tell me how many other mass shootings did have you mentioned before Boulder? Before Boulder happened, tell us how many times you mentioned Chicago?? Useless Cum drinking MAGAts wants to pretend he "cares" because poor old Government doesn't want psychos like him and the killers in Chicago who you like bringing up carrying guns.

I've been to many stop the violence rallies in Chicago, Cali, etc. What have you done other than consume Breitbart from PH you broke bum??

Sucking MAGA dick will not help your parents get that visa. You are bum and a cum slurping MAGAts...the MAGAts that Trump doesn't give a shit about.

Your mother failed you by not insisting that your dad cummed in her mouth grin grin grin

MAGA cum slurpper grin grin grin
That midget like I told you before is not worth it. I wish my Buddy Salford1 posted his pic in that garbage dumb he lives to show the people here that the loudmouth midget is not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kokobilo87:

If cnn tell these minions that the sky is red they will believe. Lack of critical thinking just goes to show why blacks are not doing well in the US because they keep believing the lies from the left.

You aren't even trying hard anymore

we know who it is behind this multiple accounts

you must be really jobless sincerely.

don't worry. Cry more. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
Dapcity007:

Like I always say
Just like Rutherfraud of the past , Biden is always seen as an illegitimate president in the eyes of all conservatives regardless of his victory, no sane member of the right sees him a president, we look at him as fool, dementia ridden idiot and puppet for the elites and establishment forces
You fool didn't consider that audit didn't occur at Fulton county
Conservatives will never forget, hopefully next elections are predominantly in person voting , and we will drive away the leftist politicians because they are incompetent and could have only won through FRAUD

FAKE NEWS predominate the mainstream media and leftist bias sites, all to follow the leftist script but don't deal with real and tangible evidences that voters Fraud occurred as such evidences were dismissed based on technicalities and mootness because of the highly political nature of the cases,but the truth will always prevail and time will tell that is if the Democrats don't already pass massive reformations to election laws on a national level because the only way they can maintain power and dominance is through cheating and manipulating voters laws or use the migrant crises to provide labor for your elitist masters and strong population base for voting in upcoming elections when they are all given amnesty
”predominantly in person”

you just make me laugh

For the past 30 years republicans have won the popular vote, just once

once

what does that prove, republicans aren't as popular as you make it seem.

enjoy.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Derek Chauvin trial for murdering George Floyd starts today in Minnesota and that's going to be interesting. The foools and cultists that worships Whites and Nazis on this forum can come out with their garbage again. The City of Minnesota did right by paying $17 million to the family of George Floyd for being assassinated by a Racist White Pig.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Folks, this coon is confused and each time I remind him he does not care about brothers dying but passionate to solve gun problems when white men are killed he gets into a state of chaos. He has been repeatedly saying the same thing over and over. It won't be long before he dug out mass shooting and express outrage on them despite does shooting are rear and has nothing to do with the wellbeing of our brothers.

What the heck are you talking about. ?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
[b][/b]
PrideofLincoln1:
The poverty cursed midget said in his one of his many monikers that the Blacks in US are not doing good because they listen to CNN. Coming from a guy that inherits the curse of poverty from his lineage. The 4 footer midget should use Google to find out that the Blacks in America are the most successful people of the Black Race all over the World. A worthless guy that lives in a house in a village in Ogun State where there's no running water and electricity with pit latrine in the backyard is calling people out. This lunacy is beyond appalling.

Hilarious. Ladies and gents, the US is not racist anymore. cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kokobilo87:
One would think Joe Biden anti gun rhetoric will start with his son hunter.

Lmao, one day y'all would understand literally no one gives two FLYING FVCKS about hunter Biden

He is a 50-year-old man

In some parts of the world he would be a grandfather, why should we care whatever he does? Since he isn't the one we are voting for?

keep digging, you would hit water soon

jobless coon.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Timiofak:

What the heck are you talking about. ?

Its beyond you bro. The Coons know themselves.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Timiofak:

Lmao, one day y'all would understand literally no one gives two FLYING FVCKS about hunter Biden

He is a 50-year-old man

In some parts of the world he would be a grandfather, why should we care whatever he does? Since he isn't the one we are voting for?

keep digging, you would hit water soon

jobless coon.

This nigga seem hurt anytime some one critique hunter. Bro, you cared enough to respond.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Dapcity007:

Fool why would Kemp sign voter laws now
What changed?
You must be extremely stupid if you don't recognize that the doubt of the integrity of the election led to measures to correct the stupidity of Brad that allowed fraudulent Democrats win with ease

Now your migrant crisis will bring in more votes but impoverish your nation, keeping millions jobless , leading to big welfare government and making fools like you vote leftist politicians enriching them at the expense of you and your base

Leftist will always be stupid
They don't weigh the consequences of their actions

This is the most ridiculous take I have ever seen

Name one country in the whole world

Migrants impoverished.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kokobilo87:

This nigga seem hurt anytime some one critique hunter. Bro, you cared enough to respond.

Lmao, hurt?

it's just ridiculous

You don't have any argument for you political opponent

you shift to lame shots about his son

and people have proved over and over and over

They don't care what that guy does.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
Timiofak:

Lmao, hurt?

it's just ridiculous

You don't have any argument for you political opponent

you shift to lame shots about his son

and people have proved over and over and over

They don't care what that guy does.

Lmao, how obtuse can you be? The dementia in chief is talking about gun right reform and background check whereas his son is lying during a background check to obtain a gun. How the hell would he not start with his son?

He could have said background check Yadi Yadi Yada. For example my son lied and illegally obtain a gun. To set a good example, my son should be punished.

Only simpletons will not recognize
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Lmao, how obtuse can you be? The dementia in chief is talking about gun right reform and background check whereas his son is lying during a background check to obtain a gun. How the hell would he not start with his son?

He could have said background check Yadi Yadi Yada. For example my son lied and illegally obtain a gun. To set a good example, my son should be punished.

Only simpletons will not recognize

Can you see how foolish you are

If anything, you are making a case that it's easy to get a gun

if a so-called drug addict like you claim, could lie on a background check and still somehow obtain the license to get a gun

Doesn't that backup up Democrats point, that getting a gun license should be more intense than it currently is?

you just keep proving, critical reasoning isn't your strong suit

please be logical for once.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Timiofak:

You aren't even trying hard anymore

we know who it is behind this multiple accounts

you must be really jobless sincerely.

don't worry. Cry more. grin
See how the idiot wanted to play "pro black"?? He accuses us of not caring about Chicago yet he can't tell us when he talked about Chicago before the shooting.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
That midget like I told you before is not worth it. I wish my Buddy Salford1 posted his pic in that garbage dumb he lives to show the people here that the loudmouth midget is not worth it.
The foolish clown claims I want "welfare" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Timiofak:

Can you see how foolish you are

If anything, you are making a case that it's easy to get a gun

if a so-called drug addict like you claim, could lie on a background check and still somehow obtain the license to get a gun

Doesn't that backup up Democrats point, that getting a gun license should be more intense than it currently is?

you just keep proving, critical reasoning isn't your strong suit

please be logical for once.
Don't mind the mugu. Universal background checks will only hurt Black people.
He wants guns to be going to more mass murderers and gang bangers so he can come and shout "what about Chicago" after every shooting.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
sanpipita:
This has got me laughing...

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-riot-parler/
Foolish MAGAts. This is what free speech is to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
edi287:

Foolish MAGAts. This is what free speech is to them.

Lol I call it freedom of bigotry, imagine people demanding their right to be bigots because of first amendment, hope FBI knocked on their doors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
sanpipita:

---But Trump said they are peaceful people hugging and kissing the cops---

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
edi287:

The foolish clown claims I want "welfare" grin grin grin
I do not understand why people still engage with that midget. He must be suffering from dwarfism of the brain.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
sanpipita:

According to a report from Mashable, right-wing extremists who migrated over to Parler from Twitter are furious with their new home after learning the social media platform assisted the FBI in finding pictures and videos of violent acts and threats related to the Jan 6th. assault on the nation's Capitol.

According to the report, the revelation from Parler came in a statement attacking other social media sites where, as Mashable explained, "Parler accused the Big Tech companies of trying to scapegoat the right-wing social network in order to avoid accountability for their own roles in what transpired on Jan. 6 when supporters of then-President Donald Trump violently stormed the U.S. Capitol building."

Included in that letter was an admission that Parler "referred violent content and incitement from Parler's platform over 50 times before January 6th" as well as "specific threats of violence."

That set off Parler users, with one responding, "So you are snitches over nothing but democrat conspired bs"

Another user echoed that sentiment, writing, "I don't like snitches," with another chiming in, "Let's go one further... f*ck Parler, the 'new twitter'."

"I tend to agree. Parler is a disappointing Free Speech platform," wrote a user which led to an approving, "This is NOT an example of a free speech platform. Parler is a fraud."

As for Parler's explanation why they shared info, one commenter stated, "To confirm, you are calling for an investigation into big tech collusion while you are colluding with the FBI against your platform members?"
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
zendi:
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION:
I am not a Trumpiard fanatic. I don't love every thing Trump does. In fact, Trump's personality shortcomings abound. And, letting Trump be Trump hurts him as many times as it helps him.
But my strong stance is that the worst of Trump is better than the best of the "Democrats".

Abolish Police!
Scrap Borders!
Abolish Prisons!
Basic Salary for all!
Healthcare for all the Earth!
Yes, for all the Earth because, remenmber, there should be wide open borders.

I do not wish my worst enemy to be governed by American Leftists.
Imagine a nation ruled by Benie Sanders or Robert O'Rourke.
Come one, come all, all humanity.
There is free this and free that and, don't worry, I will tax the rich 90 percent to pay for it all. It is America's moral obligation, blah blah blah. As if the wealthy robbed anybody to get rich.

In short, Liberalism is the hate ideology of western destruction.

Going through some of my past comments.............
This one was on 19th June, 2019, well before the Antifa/BLM riots and the 'defund police' lunacies, and the sentiments expressed then still stand.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
zendi:

Going through some of my past comments.............
This one was on 19th June, 2019, well before the Antifa/BLM riots and the 'defund police' lunacies, and the sentiments expressed then still stand.

The slaves and Coons here will always bend to what the media told them.

They glorify insanity because they have the excuse of racism. The day black Americans stop being slaves to the democrats and the leftwing media that is when they will start to see prosperity. For now as things stands they can always blame racism.

BLM brought in millions last time they lead blacks to burn down their own neighborhoods. Non of those funds are being used to help the affected.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Dementia in chief of the United States is quick to keep our state’s economies and schools closed, but he leaves our border wide open and ignores COVID spread by the border crisis he created.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
sanpipita:
Republicans are embarrassing tufia.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/florida-republicans-considering-new-election-bill-would-effectively-ban-giving-n1262297

And this is a lie cheesy leftist tools doing their slavery work.

Read the bill instead of what these liars tell you. The bill does not ban giving water or food to voters, it ban political activists from giving water and food to voters because these activists may be using those as a campaign on election day.

Only proper officials can give water or food.

You leftists and the slaves are just angry they are actually doing a good job blocking every means to cheat in another election.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
sanpipita spreading lies as usual. Get the bill and show us where they ban water.

So tell us how are they banning water if electors can even serve themselves water?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
edi287:

You talk about Chicago Chicago Chicago from all the way in Port Harcourt(Bum nicca grin grin grin) -

On behalf of all Port Harcourt boys, we reject that doofus.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Cornpop:

And this is a lie cheesy leftist tools doing their slavery work.

Read the bill instead of what these liars tell you. The bill does not ban giving water or food to voters, it ban political activists from giving water and food to voters because these activists may be using those as a campaign on election day.

Only proper officials can give water or food.

You leftists and the slaves are just angry they are actually doing a good job blocking every means to cheat in another election.

Its a lie then goes on and admit there's a ban, must be crack.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (4517) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: TemporaryHansel, basilico, izzou(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.