Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:14 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1807852 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (4306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kokobilo87:

You are the one that calls it blatant lies. It is her opinion or allegation she wanted to prove in court with her evidence. That post addressed it very well. You can choose to close your eyes if you may.

There are women who accuse men of rape and they could not prove it in court or evidence shows the defendant was totally innocent. How many of those case the defendant has counter sued?

All I wanted to do is to show you the media is manipulating you as usual with their spin and the post you replied to is the lawyers of powel calling them out on their spin.

Be a free thinker. Question everything and that way you will get the truth
I try as much as possible to be away from arguments but I can't believe you typed the last sentence.
Is it that you only question an information that speaks against you or against the GOP? If you had ever believed Powell, Lin, Trumps (dad and son), Ivanka, Rudy, etc at any point, then you should please not say anything about questioning things because by then you were swimming in the pool of lies used as milk on a daily basis.

I see the comments from both sides, I can tell which side is always twisting facts or trying to play smart when it doesn't favour them. It even happens in the USA, a side always playing victim when the tables are turned.

That being said, there is a big sledge hammer coming on that will hit some people.
Lips sealed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 1:37am On Mar 28, 2021
Livelystone01:

I try as much as possible to be away from arguments but I can't believe you typed the last sentence.
Is it that you only question an information that speaks against you or against the GOP? If you had ever believed Powell, Lin, Trumps (dad and son), Ivanka, Rudy, etc at any point, then you should please not say anything about questioning things because by then you were swimming in the pool of lies used as milk on a daily basis.

I see the comments from both sides, I can tell which side is always twisting facts or trying to play smart when it doesn't favour them. It even happens in the USA, a side always playing victim when the tables are turned.

That being said, there is a big sledge hammer coming on that will hit some people.
Lips sealed.

Better be sealing those lip.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2021
https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1376024128298184708?s=09
CNN calls this an accident.

If whites were involved the headline would have read: race motivated murder of a Muslim Pakistani man. White Supremacist etc.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Jullan: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
PDPGuy:
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the (revamped) American politics thread where we are free to talk about all things connected to political events in the United States.

We should endeavor to be civil in our discussions, and eschew unnecessary personal attacks on each other. cool

** Edited **

Follow updates on former President Trump’s historic second impeachment trial from page 2004

Follow updates for the November 3, 2020 Presidential election from page 1432

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Exactly what I expected from an uninformed guy. Carlson, Hannity, don lemon, Chris Cuomo, Rachel madow etc. Are all opinion shows. You don't take they show as fact or news.

Well Powell says no reasonable person she was really talking about clueless people like you.

I was just waiting for you to bring this.

You are so informed that Trump is president and Biden retired to his basement.

Now tell me if these are news or opinions to millions of Trump's followers including those that attacked the Capitol on January 6th;

Ukraine not Russia interfered in the 2016 US elections.

Hunter Biden commited fraud in Ukraine with Burisma as an accomplice.

Joe Biden covered up for his son fraud in Ukraine by forcing the resignation of the prosecutor looking into the case.

Hunter Biden's laptop somehow got into Rudy Gulianni's hands and it contained evidence of fraud I. Ukraine and pedophilia against him.

Joe Biden has dementia and took steroids to debate with Trump during the Presidential Debates.

The 2020 presidential elections was rigged by the Dominion software but the Senate and House elections was free and fair.

Trump won the 2020 elections but the democrats rigged it in favour of Biden, most especially in swing states most of which were controlled by Republicans legislatures and has Republican secretaries of states.

All the courts in the US all the way to the Supreme Court are compromised. That's why Trump lost over 60 court cases despite presenting overwhelming evidence.

Do the millions of Trump supporters who watch Fox and Friends and Hannity know that the programs are just opinion shows as you put it or they are news?

Did Powel, Gulianni and other Trump lawyers tell the courts that they were presenting their case based on opinions or on facts (news) when they accused Dominion of rigging the elections in favour of Biden?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
wirinet:

Now tell me if these are news or opinions to millions of Trump's followers including those that attacked the Capitol on January 6th;

Joe Biden covered up for his son fraud in Ukraine by forcing the resignation of the prosecutor looking into the case.

Hunter Biden's laptop somehow got into Rudy Gulianni's hands and it contained evidence of fraud I. Ukraine and pedophilia against him.

Joe Biden has dementia and took steroids to debate with Trump during the Presidential Debates.

The 2020 presidential elections was rigged by the Dominion software but the Senate and House elections was free and fair.

Trump won the 2020 elections but the democrats rigged it in favour of Biden, most especially in swing states most of which were controlled by Republicans legislatures and has Republican secretaries of states.

All the courts in the US all the way to the Supreme Court are compromised. That's why Trump lost over 60 court cases despite presenting overwhelming evidence.

Do the millions of Trump supporters who watch Fox and Friends and Hannity know that the programs are just opinion shows as you put it or they are news?

Did Powel, Gulianni and other Trump lawyers tell the courts that they were presenting their case based on opinions or on facts (news) when they accused Dominion of rigging the elections in favour of Biden?

Everything about ukrain and hunter Biden are true. Fact but close your eyes if you may I don't care.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Everything about ukrain and hunter Biden are true. Fact but close your eyes if you may I don't care.

grin grin

”fact”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

True talk
Don't mind my error
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
wirinet:

Your sophistic response doesn't change the facts and truths of last election that liberals want to mock away, deny and downplay, conservative are no fools unlike the left that is constantly brainwashed and indoctrinated, we on the right are pragmatist and we deal with logic and facts,these cynical sacarstic response does not invalidate the horrific fraudulent events of last election which will always be tattooed in the heart of every single conservative, Republican and independents who voted Trump, even some liberals can't deny the fact that censorship is in direct correlation to the truths of last year election that's why you and your fellow leftist and politicians didn't oppose or condemn the censorship because deep down you know we work with the truth but you will rather allow conservative voices be silenced and sacrificed with your political correct news that will please liberals and satisfy your emotional infantile ego investment in your party than living up to the standards of truth and logic
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Pardon my misquoting error
My message was for a liberal
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

I bet its "true fact" that the earth is flat and the current president of your America is an orange turd called dtrumpf.

I think it would be wise to close one's eyes to you going forward.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
budaatum:

I bet its "true fact" that the earth is flat and the current president of your America is an orange turd called dtrumpf.

I think it would be wise to close one's eyes to you going forward.

Lol. There is no way you can twist this. Facts are facts.

Biden was on TV talking on how he got the persecutor fired, hunter was taking millions from borisma the firm the persecutor was investigating.

Biden has dementia. Only idiots will deny this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Lol. There is no way you can twist this. Facts are facts.

Biden was on TV talking on how he got the persecutor fired, hunter was taking millions from borisma the firm the persecutor was investigating.

Biden has dementia. Only idiots will deny this.

My bad. Hunter Biden campaigned and is the current President of the USA.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dapcity007:

Pardon my misquoting error
My message was for a liberal

I know. These people are not interested in truth. They keep seeing Biden say he has been in office for 120years and they still don't believe he has dementia because cnn told them so.

You got to envy their passion to be stupid cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
budaatum:

My bad. Hunter Biden campaigned and is the current President of the USA.

Pigs fly.

Classic fooling around. You are the one saying hunter dealings with ukraine and China was a lie from the right side of the media but no one is saying hunter is the president or campaigned.

Being irrational is your thing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

I know. These people are not interested in truth. They keep seeing Biden say he has been in office for 120years and they still don't believe he has dementia because cnn told them so.

You got to envy their passion to be stupid cheesy

Are you not aware that we raised dead people in Pennsylvania and Georgia to vote for Biden?

I think it is you who does not get it, and to be honest I hope you never do get that we would have elected a dead Biden to oust the stupid orange turd dtrumpf and his incompetence!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Pigs fly.

Classic fooling around. You are the one saying hunter dealings with ukraine and China was a lie from the right side of the media but no one is saying hunter is the president or campaigned.

Being irrational is your thing.

Actually, I am saying all of the following is not a lie! But trust you to ignore it all for Hunter Biden.

wirinet:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
budaatum:

Are you not aware that we raised dead people in Pennsylvania and Georgia to vote for Biden?

I think it is you who does not get it, and to be honest I hope you never do get that we would have elected a dead Biden to oust the stupid orange turd dtrumpf and his incompetence!

Yes I am aware. I also heard you used the mother box to do it with lots of electricity.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Yes I am aware. I also heard you used the mother box to do it with lots of electricity.

Anything to get that stupid orange turd out, I personally did.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
budaatum:

Anything to get that stupid orange turd out, I personally did.

Yes so when will you trump obsessed minions move on. The election is over and the dude was not re-elected. When are you guys gonna accept that and move on
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Yes so when will you trump obsessed minions move on. The election is over and the dude was not re-elected. When are you guys gonna accept that and move on

We moved on on November 3rd 2020 when we kicked the orange turd out. Even the dead returned to their graves after that day and the rest is watching your maga tears.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
budaatum:

We moved on on November 3rd 2020 when we kicked the orange turd out. Even the dead returned to their graves after that day and the rest is watching your maga tears.

So much moving on. You talk trump more than his cult. So much obsession.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

So much moving on. You talk trump more than his cult. So much obsession.

After 4 years of that orange turd, yes, I am obsessed with making fun of you one term losers!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
budaatum:

After 4 years of that orange turd, yes, I am obsessed with making fun of you one term losers!

And how is your obsession going cheesy you would think the ones they call trumpanzees are the ones who can't do without trump but you will be wrong cheesy

They ones who hates him seem like his cult. They can't do without him. Hopefully you will move on bro. The election is over trump did no win deal with it. cheesy

Trump supporters appears to handle his loss more than the haters.

Enjoy making fun of yourself bro.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

And how is your obsession going cheesy you would think the ones they call trumpanzees are the ones who can't do without trump but you will be wrong cheesy

They ones who hates him seem like his cult. They can't do without him. Hopefully you will move on bro. The election is over trump did no win deal with it. cheesy

Trump supporters appears to handle his loss more than the haters.

Enjoy making fun of yourself bro.

”handle his loss”

yet tried to secede, yet invaded the capitol, went too court and lost about 60 court cases.

They did ”handle his loss” well

what a clown grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Timiofak:

”handle his loss”

yet tried to secede, yet invaded the capitol, went too court and lost about 60 court cases.

what a clown grin

And yet those folks are at home doing about their business while the clowns still sings his name.

We are waiting for the haters to move on now. What a turn of event cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

And yet those folks are at home doing about their business while the clowns still sings his name.

”move on” grin

don't worry

The next 4 years would be interesting

Better comic relief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Better be sealing those lip.
Why?
Is that a threat?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Timiofak:

”move on” grin

don't worry

The next 4 years would be interesting

Better comic relief.

Its already interesting as we watch Biden read an answer from his literature from a real time question asked cheesy we are watching dementia in chief lead the most powerful nation in the world. Interesting indeed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Is this an alternate moniker of your's?

https://www.nairaland.com/5981755/us-politics-today/74#99923314

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:38am On Mar 29, 2021
Timiofak:

”handle his loss”

what a clown grin
Yep. Just like they "handled" Obama's loss well. Same reaction. Rinse. Repeat.

Voting Machines that THEY APPROVED OF became an issue.
Voting laws THEY APPROVED OF became an issue.
The same people that had a problem with Obama's suit, insulted his family, claimed he was going to put all white people in concentration camps are talking about "obsession".
Like I said before, all you can just do is sit back and laugh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 29, 2021
edi287:

Yep. Just like they "handled" Obama's loss well. Same reaction. Rinse. Repeat.

Voting Machines that THEY APPROVED OF became an issue.
Voting laws THEY APPROVED OF became an issue.
The same people that had a problem with Obama's suit, insulted his family, claimed he was going to put all white people in concentration camps are talking about "obsession".
Like I said before, all you can just do is sit back and laugh.

Shut your mouth
Georgia voting laws was amended because of Democrats lawsuits to destroy the integrity of the election

Now that that Kemp knows his re-election term bid is in shambles ,to win over his base for primaries he signed effective laws to neutralize the current porous and fraudulent laws in Georgia from the the crooked Democrat party

Always get your facts right
Don't behave like a Dullard

Next time post something worth reading and don't waste my time

What an idiot without facts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (4306) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.