Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,543 members, 7,948,086 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1874294 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) ... (4409) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
wirinet:

I just watched the video and it does not help your argument. In fact it showed the Taliban broke the agreement even before the ink with which it was written dried.

The Taliban attacked an Afghan military check point, the Afghan military fought back with US Air support. Meanwhile the following week, the US still went ahead with the release of 5000 jailed Taliban fighters and Trump continued his withdrawal arrangement on schedule until he reduced US forces to just 2500 troops, with the plan to withdraw the remaining 2500 by may 31.

Even the Afghan President was complaining in the video that he was against the deal and the release of 5000 Taliban fighters.

Spinning. Afghan Government released the prisoners. they were the ones holding the prisoners and in return they released afghan prisoners too. but since you did selective reading ok.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
wirinet:

I just watched the video and it does not help your argument. In fact it showed the Taliban broke the agreement even before the ink with which it was written dried.

The Taliban attacked an Afghan military check point, the Afghan military fought back with US Air support. Meanwhile the following week, the US still went ahead with the release of 5000 jailed Taliban fighters and Trump continued his withdrawal arrangement on schedule until he reduced US forces to just 2500 troops, with the plan to withdraw the remaining 2500 by may 31.

Even the Afghan President was complaining in the video that he was against the deal and the release of 5000 Taliban fighters.
The Afghan government under pressure of the US Gov peace agreement with the terrorist Taliban.

It was a shitshow. If the US and NATO go against the agreement, the war would not end. If they agreed to it, the Taliban would immediately move in. But the ultimate goal was the war to end which hopefully does in 2 days.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hurricane nearing Louisiana.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
Cat 5 is 156mph. Just only 6 mile ahead of the Ida's 150mph.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Taliban govt needs money. 160m in their Central Bank.
The rest: Gold bars in NY fed reserve Plus Bonds in NY totalling 7B or so.And also 450m in EU Special Drawing Rights. Frozen.

Taliban are asking Joe Biden to unfreeze the aid in return for extending the evacuation deadline.

Joe Biden to receive the bodies of the 13 fallen heroes.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
This would be called "entrapment" by some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpyQDo_VoaM

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
basilico:
Taliban govt needs money. 160m in their Central Bank.
The rest: Gold bars in NY fed reserve Plus Bonds in NY totalling 7B or so.And also 450m in EU Special Drawing Rights. Frozen.

Taliban are asking Joe Biden to unfreeze the aid in return for extending the evacuation deadline.

Joe Biden to receive the bodies of the 13 fallen heroes.
Hopefully he sticks to the 31st August deadline. I will drink wine to celebrate the end of the war.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ibime:

The mumu is talking as if MOAB is a nuclear bomb. A one button solves all problem cartoon network shìt that Biden must be.too stüpid to press.

That's what happens when you brain is reduced to that of a cultist and idol.worshipper, you start to spew simple Cartoon Network ideas.

Had Trump.withdrawn orderly as he said he would, nothing would stop the Taliban overrunning the Afghan Army and taking those equipment. Now this one is conflagrating issues, talking rubbish about MOAB

I often ask why I'm trying to converse with cartoonisists instead of accepting them for what they are.

Thankfully its Sunday. I repent from stupidity.

budaatum:
When I was like really young, these mates of mine who grew up in Obanikoro Village told me rats talk. Well, even at barely 7, I was atheistic in nature, so I argued that rats don't talk. Now there were like 5 of them, so they ganged up on me calling me all sorts of names and that I know nothing, "rats talk jo!".

One day, about two years later, we were in the home of one of them and NTA was showing Tom and Jerry.

"There," they said, pointing to the telly. "I thought you said rats don't talk?"

Turns out oyinbo rats do talk, silly me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
It arrives.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
It arrives.

Ya pray for people to die ya bimbo.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

The Afghan government under pressure of the US Gov peace agreement with the terrorist Taliban.

It was a shitshow. If the US and NATO go against the agreement, the war would not end. If they agreed to it, the Taliban would immediately move in. But the ultimate goal was the war to end which hopefully does in 2 days.

The Taliban are happy with Biden.
A pallette of 100 dollar bills

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
She is not wrong at all. All the feckless zombie should go and cancel her. The potato in the white house asked the Taliban to protect her son.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

1.leave $83 billion in weapons
2 leave major military base
3 free thousands of terrorist prisoners
4 leave a mountain of cash
5 Allow thousands of potential terrorist into the US…

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
basilico:

You are back to posting from dodgy websites.
What the hell did you just post? Screenshot of someone in Iraq arranging money? grin

Anyway, is it still the 31st of August? You seem to be more current on the date than anyone else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

What the hell did you just post? Screenshot of someone in Iraq arranging money? grin

Anyway, is it still the 31st of August? You seem to be more current on the date than anyone else.
That conspiratorial nut basilico and his brethren in stupidity like the pathological lying benalvino2 and Bozo ono are just plain irritants who loves to lick the rear of the smelly fat Orange Pig Trump. Ask them how much do they all pay in taxes to IRS for them to be so concerned about the Money America is spending or leaving in Afghanistan. I bet you not $1. These Americana wannabe foools can tell their despotic Buhari to move his Military to Afghanistan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
stanech:
grin

Sycophants here thinks he is the commander in chief but he is a potato

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
benalvino3:

Sycophants here thinks he is the commander in chief but he is a potato

A very weak potato

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 12:20am On Aug 30, 2021
More like Potato In Chief, if you ask me. LOL

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Good. He can apply for credit from the orange turd's bank.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
That conspiratorial nut basilico and his brethren in stupidity like the pathological lying benalvino2 and Bozo ono are just plain irritants who loves to lick the rear of the smelly fat Orange Pig Trump. Ask them how much do they all pay in taxes to IRS for them to be so concerned about the Money America is spending or leaving in Afghanistan. I bet you not $1. These Americana wannabe foools can tell their despotic Buhari to move his Military to Afghanistan.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2021
obixcel:
Correct! I pointed that out. It's shocking how a superpower can go from bombarding Terrorist groups like the Taliban to needing the assistance of d same terrorist groups to provide cover for evacuation. This isn't even a partisan thing, everyone should be mesmerized by the sudden ugly turn of event.

That's what happens when a potato is rigged into power. Elections have consequences bro.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Sorry to say it But you are very kiddish. What is s dodgy website? Any website that one should never quote? Ya right. Conservative website?
But you endlessly quote twitter nobodies every few hours.

Video of Taliban the screen grab I linked earlier. Include some carrots in your menu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piPzfseZCoM

Old Geezer. Lets pick your superior mind (made so because you live in America) by hearing your answer to this.
Should we call one who knowingly arms a jihadist group a terrorist?

Afghan military summary in photo. Eqpmt under Taliban hands now.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Marine Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller posted this video criticizing the Biden admin action in Afghanistan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL8flyVdJfA

He was fired for speaking his mind out.

Lt Col Vindman, a pompous dual Ukraine American citizen leaked a phone call that Trump had with incoming Ukraine president .
He was clebrated, feted and his actions led to a sham impeachment of a US president.

Banana republic.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:19am On Aug 30, 2021
stanech:
grin
Where have you been Stanech. You are still mourning the loss of your lord and savior Trump who was humiliated and disgraced out of office by Americans including yours truly. I know you ran away for a while leaving your twin brother obixcel to carry the shame of your Orange god losing to a very decent and compassionate man who is making America really great.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:22am On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

1.leave $83 billion in weapons
2 leave major military base
3 free thousands of terrorist prisoners
4 leave a mountain of cash
5 Allow thousands of potential terrorist into the US…
Mr Arizona, i bet you not $1 of that money comes from your pocket. Go and get a job. You are making an ass of yourself Mr I am on a Sabatical for a year.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 5:12am On Aug 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Mr Arizona, i bet you not $1 of that money comes from your pocket. Go and get a job. You are making an ass of yourself Mr I am on a Sabatical for a year.

Born loser ya cents don't count
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 5:13am On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

Sorry to say it But you are very kiddish. What is s dodgy website? Any website that one should never quote? Ya right. Conservative website?
But you endlessly quote twitter nobodies every few hours.

Video of Taliban the screen grab I linked earlier. Include some carrots in your menu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piPzfseZCoM

Old Geezer. Lets pick your superior mind (made so because you live in America) by hearing your answer to this.
Should we call one who knowingly arms a jihadist group a terrorist?

Afghan military summary in photo. Eqpmt under Taliban hands now.

Maybe you should post the full video next time instead of some 144p screen grab. Those weapons in the video could be Arms donated to the Afghan army by NATO or USA or Australia or Canada or the UK.

As per the money, it could be money from the vault of a bank. How is it Biden's administration donation to them? You need to stop your simplistic way of thinking like you are a child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 5:14am On Aug 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I don't know why he cares so much about Afghanistan. This dude hates Muslim but has suddenly fallen in love with Afghans that are majorly Muslims that practice Sharia law.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 5:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Maybe you should post the full video next time instead of some 144p screen grab. Those weapons in the video could be Arms donated to the Afghan army by NATO or USA or Australia or Canada or the UK.

As per the money, it could be money from the vault of a bank. How is it Biden's administration donation to them? You need to stop your simplistic way of thinking like you are a child.

Ya called out for ya childishness ya a toddler
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:25am On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

When we are reduced to maybes there is a huge problem.
Maybe your fingers don't type what your brains want.
Maybe you are a paid propagandist whose checks come from the old geezer.Maybe thats why you agree with all his crap and maybe all your likes are from the old geezers many monikers.
Maybe maybe is for losers.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 5:28am On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:
Marine Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller posted this video criticizing the Biden admin action in Afghanistan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL8flyVdJfA

He was fired for speaking his mind out.

Lt Col Vindman, a pompous dual Ukraine American citizen leaked a phone call that Trump had with incoming Ukraine president .
He was clebrated, feted and his actions led to a sham impeachment of a US president.

Banana republic.
That soldier was relieved of his duty by his military leaders but you had to push out half truth by somehow throwing Biden in the mix. He also said he would have done the same thing his military leaders did e.g. to relieve him of his duty.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) ... (4409) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: IjeBos(m), GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.