Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1723390 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) ... (4201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:52am On Aug 30, 2021
At Least 42 People Shot, 4 Fatally, In Chicago Since Friday Night.

Zero shot in Port Harcourt since this month

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2021
Everything and everywhere don spoil...

Decision making not going too well for BIDEN..but laslas everyone will have to move on... that Afghanistan is irredeemable just as Nigeria is in its own way.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2021
benalvino3:

grin..Chicago dey mad..why are they killing themselves like that? Them dey give them money to kill themselves?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2021
benalvino3:

Stop lying. 42 is a normal number in Rivers for one weekend. Ndoni/Emuoha/Ahoada axis can do that alone

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2021
Ibime:

Stop lying. 42 is a normal number in Rivers for one weekend. Ndoni/Emuoha/Ahoada axis can do that alone
I said Port Harcourt I don't care if it's what's going on in your village

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2021
bayelsaowei:
grin..Chicago dey mad..why are they killing themselves like that? Them dey give them money to kill themselves?
Every week at least 40 get shot and children are not exempt. This week is not that bad. Sometimes 80 get shot 12 fatally
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2021
benalvino3:

I said Port Harcourt I don't care if it's what's going on in your village

Is Ahoada axis not the road you use to go to your Village in Bayelsa?

Typical Nigerian, will be in the inner City while Barbarians are rampaging the countryside and outskirt of the city and claim he is in heaven.

I'm sure some Borno niggas are right now claiming Uhuru while Boko Haram is rampaging the outskirts of the City

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2021
Ibime:

Is Ahoada axis not the road you use to go to your Village in Bayelsa?

Typical Nigerian, will be in the inner City while Barbarians are rampaging the countryside and outskirt of the city and claim he is in heaven.

I'm sure some Borno niggas are right now claiming Uhuru while Boko Haram is rampaging the outskirts of the City

That's not Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2021
benalvino3:

Every week at least 40 get shot and children are not exempt. This week is not that bad. Sometimes 80 get shot 12 fatally
what's the cause?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2021
Ibime:

grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Salford aka Tdotbluejays tha story teller, ya friend buy the car, ya drove in it ya did not take the photo, ya came out and snap it. Ya liar. Ya went to buy something, ya see the car ya snap it.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2021
bayelsaowei:
what's the cause?

Them they drag Messi and Ronaldo who is the GOAT.

People who have no moral values. They were brought up by the streets and grew up in a place where taking of life is normal.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
benalvino3:

Chicago is 1.000 times better than anywhere you can live in Umudike. You are a senseless and jobless liar who has nothing positive going for you in life. How many people are killed by ritualists, errant police officers, DSS or many thugs and armed robbers in your part of Umudike that do not get covered by the press. If Chicago stands still for 100 years, i can tell you no cityin Nigeria can match up with her in 250 years. That is how far Chicago is way ahead of the smelly third world junk you calls home. What a pathological lying, proud boys loving jobless irritant.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
bayelsaowei:
what's the cause?
How will that fool knows the cause. He's a clown who wants to be an Americana so bad and he puts stuffs out that he knows nothing about. All you need to do is Google Chicago and see one of the most beautiful Cities in the World compares to the dumb shiit this poverty cursed pathological lying jobless fool lives in. Chicago is the third largest city in US and most of the crimes are in practically two or three neighborhoods on the South Side and one on the West Side. Englewood, Back of the Yards and probably Austin are where the crimes at and Mayor Lightfoot is not doing a good job too but saying that Chicago is not even close to the top in shootings and you can fact check that if you don't believe me. That loonie crackpot mentions Chicago because that's what the Nazis at Fake and Racist Faux News uses to bash President Obama who is from Chicago. Ask that pathological lying benalvino2 if he has ever step his ugly feet in US before not to talk of the Windy City by the Lake.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ibime:

Where are the press to cover all the atrocities that goes on in Umudike daily. The press that takes brown envelopes to bury stories because of the low salary they are being paid. I will be safe in Chicago than anywhere in Umudike anytime and anyday. That clown always mentions Chicago out of ignorance and stupidity justifying the junks his Nazi propaganda chiefs at Fake and Racist Faux News throws at him to try to ridicule Obama. Trump that this benalvino2 worships has his biggest project ( Trump Tower) right across from my office bldg on North Wabash and that's how much Chicago is valued as one of the best Cities in the World and the Skyline will rival New York and Dubai. That pathological lying Proud Boy loving scum shoud use Google Earth and compare Chicago to his Port Harcourt and see the difference between an Elephant and a Cockroach.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Chicago is 1.000 times better than anywhere you can live in Umudike. You are a senseless and jobless liar who has nothing positive going for you in life. How many people are killed by ritualists, errant police officers, DSS or many thugs and armed robbers in your part of Umudike that do not get covered by the press. If Chicago stands still for 100 years, i can tell you no cityin Nigeria can match up with her in 250 years. That is how far Chicago is way ahead of the smelly third world junk you calls home. What a pathological lying, proud boys loving jobless irritant.

Ya donkeee ya mama left Chicago to settle Ina junk. Ya say so.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chicago makes Afghanistan look calm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhM_ecX6IDs

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
The poverty cursed Third World Coon who licks the rear of Nazis and Proud Boys pulling junks out of You Tube to denigrate a World Class City that's 1.000 better than the Shiithole he calls home where Murderers, Cultists, Ritualists, Errant Killet Police Officers and so many more are killing people in hundreds if not thousands monthly without anything happening to them because the Law Enforcement Officers are on the take. The jobless irritant benalvino3 and his jobless brethren who stays on Nairaland 17 hours daily will do anything to justify the Nazis they worship at Fake and Racist Faux News. Like i said, Chicago is 1.000 times better than anywhere you can reside in your Umudike.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The poverty cursed Third World Coon who licks the rear of Nazis and Proud Boys pulling junks out of You Tube to denigrate a World Class City that's 1.000 better than the Shiithole he calls home where Murderers, Cultists, Ritualists, Errant Killet Police Officers and so many more are killing people in hundreds if not thousands monthly without anything happening to them because the Law Enforcement Officers are on the take. The jobless irritant benalvino3 and his jobless brethren who stays on Nairaland 17 hours daily will do anything to justify the Nazis they worship at Fake and Racist Faux News. Like i said, Chicago is 1.000 times better than anywhere you can reside in your Umudike.

yap yap yap.

Yawn.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
ono:

yap yap yap.

Yawn.

Watch that documentary. It's a sad situation.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ibime:

There was a killing in PH this month.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/police-confirm-killing-of-man-at-rivers-varsity-arrest-suspect/amp/

Let's even leave that.

Imagine if visa was free for 1 day to Chicago for people in Port Harcourt. Your guess is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kokobilo87:
Salford aka Tdotbluejays tha story teller, ya friend buy the car, ya drove in it ya did not take the photo, ya came out and snap it. Ya liar. Ya went to buy something, ya see the car ya snap it.
This guy is a real onye ara. I remember this picture from like 2 months ago. He said a new entry grad at his place of work bought the muscle car. This boy they call cockroach on this thread saved the picture. Indeed, many are mad but few are roaming.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Enugurangers:

This guy is a real onye ara.

I remember this picture from like 2 months ago. He said a new entry grad at his place of work bought the muscle car.

This boy they call cockroach on this thread saved the picture. Indeed, many are mad but few are roaming.
The Akure cockroach that has a horseface mom and a dwarf father is known on the thread. Please ignore Ignore that abomination.

PrideofLincoln1:
Imagine if Chicago was visa free for 1 day, Port Harcourt would be empty. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hatred and glorification of crime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=568JvrfMRLw

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

The Akure cockroach that has a horseface mom and a dwarf father is known on the thread. Please ignore Ignore that abomination.

Imagine if Chicago was visa free for 1 day, Port Harcourt would be empty. grin
You get that right. That jobless loser and his sidekick known as Mr Sabatical are just plain irritants who licks the rear of Nazis and Klans in US and they don't like it when people calls them out. All you need to do is go to Travel Section on Nairaland and see how sensible and reasonable people wants to leave a country on the cliff but these brainstem who have never seen beyond Nigeria is denigrating one of the best Cities in the World. Tell me one Big City in the World that doesn't have her problem. For a guy that can't get a visa to UAE on his best day to denigrate a beautiful world class city is a shame.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Enugurangers:

This guy is a real onye ara. I remember this picture from like 2 months ago. He said a new entry grad at his place of work bought the muscle car. This boy they call cockroach on this thread saved the picture. Indeed, many are mad but few are roaming.
Please ignore that Cockroach. He's well known here to be a worthless Cockroach that dwells in the sewage.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Where are the press to cover all the atrocities that goes on in Umudike daily. The press that takes brown envelopes to bury stories because of the low salary they are being paid. I will be safe in Chicago than anywhere in Umudike anytime and anyday. That clown always mentions Chicago out of ignorance and stupidity justifying the junks his Nazi propaganda chiefs at Fake and Racist Faux News throws at him to try to ridicule Obama. Trump that this benalvino2 worships has his biggest project ( Trump Tower) right across from my office bldg on North Wabash and that's how much Chicago is valued as one of the best Cities in the World and the Skyline will rival New York and Dubai. That pathological lying Proud Boy loving scum shoud use Google Earth and compare Chicago to his Port Harcourt and see the difference between an Elephant and a Cockroach.
This reminded me of a RCCG pastor that moved to a ghetto area of a locality in the US. He told the congregation that this is heaven compared to the "shit hole" he was from.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Enugurangers:

Ya donkee it is in da thread I post it. Tdotbluejays put up pple foto ya onye era
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You get that right. That jobless loser and his sidekick known as Mr Sabatical are just plain irritants who licks the rear of Nazis and Klans in US and they don't like it when people calls them out. All you need to do is go to Travel Section on Nairaland and see how sensible and reasonable people wants to leave a country on the cliff but these brainstem who have never seen beyond Nigeria is denigrating one of the best Cities in the World. Tell me one Big City in the World that doesn't have her problem. For a guy that can't get a visa to UAE on his best day to denigrate a beautiful world class city is a shame.
Tell me about it. One aunty in her 40s called me just yesterday to celebrate escaping the shithole. Imagine a 40 something years old Accountant celebrating being able to leave the country for good grin

Let's not even talk about the dwindling middle class. NMA (Nigerian medical association) gave a strike notice today and it's on Nairaland's front page. They are about to join their junior colleagues that are currently on strike. When these people fall sick, I guess they would be treated by their politicians.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Goodvibes007:

This reminded me of a RCCG pastor that moved to a ghetto area of a locality in the US. He told the congregation that this is heaven compared to the "shit hole" he was from.
You get that right Goodvibes. Imagine a bottom feeder with no job living in a Ghetto badmouthing a city that's richer than a country of over 200 million people where their is no electricity, running water, security not good schools or hospitals. These Coons are brainless fools and no surprise they worship Proud Boys, Nazis and Klans.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Goodvibes007:

You get that right Goodvibes. Imagine a bottom feeder with no job living in a Ghetto badmouthing a city that's richer than a country of over 200 million people where their is no electricity, running water, security nor good schools or hospitals. These Coons are brainless fools and no surprise they worship Proud Boys, Nazis and Klans.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Tell me about it. One aunty in her 40s called me just yesterday to celebrate escaping the shithole. Imagine a 40 something years old Accountant celebrating being able to leave the country for good grin

Let's not even talk about the dwindling middle class. NMA (Nigerian medical association) gave a strike notice today and it's on Nairaland's front page. They are about to join their junior colleagues that are currently on strike. When these people fall sick, I guess they would be treated by their politicians.
As if the health care system wasn't bad enough. It's the reason why we have lots of lunatics roaming on this thread. Like that cockroach that lives in a mudhouse inside the bush.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) ... (4201) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.