Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1723423 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) ... (4201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
sanpipita:

I don't even understand why they are always coming here to lie and spread misinformation, I can't even lie for a Nigerian politician let alone an American one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrIpa0q3Qj0
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Goodvibes007:

The Taliban were good people when Trump negotiated with them. No fault found that he negotiated a surrender to the Taliban 3 weeks after 2 US soldiers were killed by the Taliban.

They are now bad people because the US under Biden's administration plus 100 countries are now negotiating with the same Taliban.

It seems the "anywhere belle face" gang don't want the war to end for reasons best known to them only.

Basiloco for example is now an advocate for the people of Afghanistan that refused to put up a fight to keep the Taliban away Lol.

Lol basilico now cares about Afghanistan people? anyway world is moving on, Afghanistan people have to manage their country themselves like everyone does its simple as that

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
How did Trump handled coronavirus when hundreds of thousands of Americans died under his watch while he was telling his sheepies to inject themselves with bleach and lysol. If Trump's in charge now, it will be one pamdemonium over another because he would be talking with both sides of his mouth and no Western leaders respects him.
As per the pandemonium. Out of rage and desire for revenge, the petulant child would have checked whether the people of Louisiana liked him or not. He would look at their political leaning before approving a major disaster declaration for the state. The case of the California wild fire is still fresh in our minds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
sanpipita:

Lol basilico now cares about Afghanistan people? anyway world is moving on, Afghanistan people have to manage their country themselves like everyone does its simple as that
Even there is hope for a tree that has been cut down. He managed to find a space in his heart to love Muslims, all because he hates Biden, but we know it's fake love.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
sanpipita:

He hates it when he sees Afghans leaving their country for Western countries. He would prefer that Biden drop the Mother of all Bomb (MOAB) on Kabul so that the war can continue. He doesn't care about the kids and women. His new found love is fake.

Sly people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Goodvibes007:

As per the pandemonium. Out of rage and desire for revenge, the petulant child would have checked whether the people of Louisiana liked him or not. He would look at their political leaning before approving a major disaster declaration for the state. The case of the California wild fire is still fresh in our minds.
Exactly Goodvibes, Trump will look at the political leanings of where the natural tragedy strucks and think that he's doling out his personal money not the money from American taxpayers. California ghat you cited was a good example. I am just glad we don't have to deal with the pathological lying con man and a grifter who was destroying America and thank God Americans came to their senses and got rid of these Grand Wizard of Ku Klaus Klan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Exactly Goodvibes, Trump will look at the political leanings of where the natural tragedy strucks and think that he's doling out his personal money not the money from American taxpayers. California ghat you cited was a good example. I am just glad we don't have to deal with the pathological lying con man and a grifter who was destroying America and thank God Americans came to their senses and got rid of these Grand Wizard of Ku Klaus Klan.

You are being devious. Joe Biden seems to be helping other nations more than American itself

If China invades Taiwan what will Joe do? They already conducted a massive amphibious drill.

Iran has upped its nuclear enrichment with breakout time down to months.

North Korea has restarted its plutonium plant that they loudly shuttered in 2018.

Hamas was bold enough to send 4000 peaceful rockets to Israel.

NATO was ignored by Biden in the Afghan decisions.

ISIS firing rockets at Kabul airport.

Blackout on whether untested immigrants being allowed in are super spreading COVID-19, instead the blame is on unvaccinated citizens. By the way the most unvaccinated groups are
- highly educated .. dons and lecturers
- low income people
- blacks

All out war on conservatives equating them to domestic terrorists. And cancel culture wars on them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Goodvibes007:

He hates it when he sees Afghans leaving their country for Western countries. He would prefer that Biden drop the Mother of all Bomb (MOAB) on Kabul so that the war can continue. He doesn't care about the kids and women. His new found love is fake.

Sly people.
basilico and his twin brother benalvino3 are bigots who hates Muslims with all the fibre in their bodies but found love for Afghans all of a sudden. Now some Nazi commentators like SucKKKer Karlton and their bigoted crew are foaming in the mouth about Afghans being absorbed into American society. Bunch of worthless Bigots and Racists.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

You are being devious. Joe Biden seems to be helping other nations more than American itself

If China invades Taiwan what will Joe do? They already conducted a massive amphibious drill.

Iran has upped its nuclear enrichment with breakout time down to months.

North Korea has restarted its plutonium plant that they loudly shuttered in 2018.

Hamas was bold enough to send 4000 peaceful rockets to Israel.

NATO was ignored by Biden in the Afghan decisions.

ISIS firing rockets at Kabul airport.

Blackout on whether untested immigrants being allowed in are super spreading COVID-19, instead the blame is on unvaccinated citizens. By the way the most unvaccinated groups are
- highly educated .. dons and lecturers
- low income people
- blacks

All out war on conservatives equating them to domestic terrorists. And cancel culture wars on them.

What do i care about Iran or North Korea. You are so fucking dumb you think Americans wants their money to be taking care of all the problems in the world. What did Trump do to stop North Korea, or Iran despite his kissing up to Kim Jung Un and Satanyahu of isreal. Nada. Go get a life Americana wannabe jobless tout.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Sly people.
Mr Conspiratorial nut who couldn't get a visa to safe his life doesn't like people that are not fully Whites coming to America. I don't know what is his problem with Afghans coming to a country he has no stakes in. Americans that foot the bills ain't complaining but these third world losers are.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Sly people.

When fighting a war with lawyers on the front lines against an enemy who hides behind civilians, attacks from hospitals/worship places or even uses ambulances to stage attacks, what's your recommendation.
And note that you don't have ground troops. Last I checked bombs are not able to identify and separate. human targets.
Those Afghans.. I doubt a month will go by without hearing assault cases.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
What do i care about Iran or North Korea. You are so fucking dumb you think Americans wants their money to be taking care of all the problems in the world. What did Trump do to stop North Korea, or Iran despite his kissing up to Kim Jung Un and Satanyahu of isreal. Nada. Go get a life Americana wannabe jobless tout.

Im living my life You fool.
You talk like the only person in America.
Dont choke on your food because the failures of Joe Biden whose a*** you kiss are too apparent to see.
Joe Biden is helping China by weakening America.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ibime:

Stop lying. 42 is a normal number in Rivers for one weekend. Ndoni/Emuoha/Ahoada axis can do that alone

Rivers is too small. Scores of people are massacred on regular basis in Plateau State. Just 5 days ago 35 people were killed very close to the University of Jos. You will not hear anything from them. They are more concerned about Afghans being killed by Taliban it IS-K. They reserve all their venom for Biden with nothing left for Buhari. You would think Biden is their president.

In The midst of all the Jos massacres, Buhari and his government were busy partying in Kano, but of course, they are not concerned at all. They are more obsessed with Biden. No day goes by without finding something to wail about concerning Biden.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
The gbas and gbos on this forum no be here. Make una dey relax small small, abeg.

Enjoy this video grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-dannQQ0Q
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
This man from the Fruited Plains Chicagoland says fvck Chicago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ePPYp_fEv8

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

The Biden admin loves jihadists. They knew it would fall. Leaving Bagram, which had 5000 IS prisoners, that Taliban released.
A lot of grey areas in this Biden admin
And if Iran has American made weapons esp drones acquired illegally, the admin can easily say they were obtained from the Taliban.

His approval is @ 38% and falling. By the end of the year it will be 0.2% only these Nairaland sycophants will be supporting him

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
You have what psychiatrists called Cognitive Dissonance.

In one post you wrote;

[quote author=basilico post=105330451]

When fighting a war with lawyers on the front lines against an enemy who hides behind civilians, attacks from hospitals/worship places or even uses ambulances to stage attacks, what's your recommendation.
And note that you don't have ground troops. Last I checked bombs are not able to identify and separate human targets.
Those Afghans.. I doubt a month will go by without hearing assault cases.

In another post a few pages back, you wrote;

6 children. What a blunder. There are innocent people who could not make their way out.
Knowing Taliban if they go medieval , those innocent can be punished for that.
Remember Muslims in Nigeria rioting because some guy had drawn a cartoon of their prophet in Netherlands?
Ignore this. I don't want to bring up religion here.

Some one has to have some really deep seated psychological issues to support Trump the way these guys do. Their minds are capable of holding two contradictory positions at the same time on the same issue, as long as it glorifies Trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
wirinet:
You have what psychiatrists called Cognitive Dissonance.

In one post you wrote;

I wrote that. Taliban will go back to support Jihad.
The ISIS-K has claimed victims. They have been bombed with loss of non combatants.
There are no ground troops to disarm them expecting Taliban to do that is imbecilic because they were let free from Bagram by the Talibans.

What is your solution to ISIS-K right now that Talibans are 'friends' , and when the Taljban go back to their old ways?

Send warning letters?

Taliban flying American made gift and 'hanging traitors'. They have more blackhawks than 85% of the rest of the world you know!

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1432371402745819140

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
This is what happens when democrats are in Charge.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

Im living my life You fool.
You talk like the only person in America.
Dont choke on your food because the failures of Joe Biden whose a*** you kiss are too apparent to see.
Joe Biden is helping China by weakening America.
What useless life a jobless coon who spends at least 18 hours on anonymous forum. A Coon that doesn't get paid but worships Proud Boys and Nazis who will skin him alive just for his Black skin.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
What useless life a jobless coon who spends at least 18 hours on anonymous forum. A Coon that doesn't get paid but worships Proud Boys and Nazis who will skin him alive just for his Black skin.

I only check in here periodically. Im currently using my 2G phone , I have several browser l tabs I don't bother closing , nairaland being one of them and on this particular thread, I appear online and viewing this thread throughout.

Im back to work in October.
Talk about being skinned alive. How many black American neighbourhood s can you drive around in your 'tesla' without being skinned alive?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

I wrote that. Taliban will go back to support Jihad.
The ISIS-K has claimed victims. They have been bombed with loss of non combatants.
There are no ground troops to disarm them expecting Taliban to do that is imbecilic because they were let free from Bagram by the Talibans.

I doubt Taliban will go back to supporting Jihad. Taliban had never been a jihadist organization. They are more confined to shariasing Afghanistan. Afghanistan us already a Muslim nation, they just want to implement strict sharia in the whole of Afghanistan. Their ambitions never went beyond Afghanistan. They were never directly interested in attacking western interest before the invasion. Their sins was harbouring and providing safe haven for Al-Qaeda and other terrorist organizations.

ISIS and their affiliates on the other hand are jihadists, they want to not only implement sharia, they want to Islamist the whole world through terror and violence. So their two goals are very different.

What is your solution to ISIS-K right now that Talibans are 'friends' , and when the Taljban go back to their old ways?

Send warning letters?

I don't know the solution to ISIS save a return of boots to Afghanistan. Which the US public are vehemently against. Maybe there will be a civil war with Taliban and if Taliban wins, then the West will be relatively safe from terrorist attacks.

I was never in support of U.S. withdrawing from Afghanistan. I believe the US should have build a base in the country just like it did in many other parts of the world. The msin problem with the US is the military industrial complex and it's corrupt officials. US wars are too mired in corruption. That's why the wars are the most expensive anywhere in the world if not in history and that's why the US can't sustain a war beyond a few years. How can a 20 year war cost $2 trillion.
Sorry for ranting of point.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

I only check in here periodically. Im currently using my 2G phone , I have several browser l tabs I don't bother closing , nairaland being one of them and on this particular thread, I appear online and viewing this thread throughout.

Im back to work in October.
Talk about being skinned alive. How many black American neighbourhood s can you drive around in your 'tesla' without being skinned alive?
One thing you Trump lovers have in common is lying and no wonder you guys are in love with the pathological lying racist Trump. Keep your lies to yourself coon. It's all on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
wirinet:

I doubt Taliban will go back to supporting Jihad. Taliban had never been a jihadist organization. They are more confined to shariasing Afghanistan. Afghanistan us already a Muslim nation, they just want to implement strict sharia in the whole of Afghanistan. Their ambitions never went beyond Afghanistan. They were never directly interested in attacking western interest before the invasion. Their sins was harbouring and providing safe haven for Al-Qaeda and other terrorist organizations.

ISIS and their affiliates on the other hand are jihadists, they want to not only implement sharia, they want to Islamist the whole world through terror and violence. So their two goals are very different.

I don't know the solution to ISIS save a return of boots to Afghanistan. Which the US public are vehemently against. Maybe there will be a civil war with Taliban and if Taliban wins, then the West will be relatively safe from terrorist attacks.

I was never in support of U.S. withdrawing from Afghanistan. I believe the US should have build a base in the country just like it did in many other parts of the world. The msin problem with the US is the military industrial complex and it's corrupt officials. US wars are too mired in corruption. That's why the wars are the most expensive anywhere in the world if not in history and that's why the US can't sustain a war beyond a few years. How can a 20 year war cost $2 trillion.
Sorry for ranting of point.

Taliban desire is for Islam to conquer the world. For the time being they will be busy enforcing sharia and trying to run a govt. Last I checked they need money around 10B in frozen aid. They just ordered banks to open a few hours ago and for ATM to dispense cash required without enforcing their previous limits

How do they hope to ensure Islamic law comes to the land. Two main ways plus one

Waging war. They will not take to that route of offensive warfare and territorial capture. Instead they will provide safe havens for jihadists who don't threaten their country.

Migration. They hope muslim emigrants outbreed the hosts and lawfully gain majorities.

Enforce Sharia at home. They can then hope that other nations will follow their example of a successful sharia society that will be the envy of the world.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

Sorry to say it But you are very kiddish. What is s dodgy website? Any website that one should never quote? Ya right. Conservative website?
But you endlessly quote twitter nobodies every few hours.

Video of Taliban the screen grab I linked earlier. Include some carrots in your menu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piPzfseZCoM

Old Geezer. Lets pick your superior mind (made so because you live in America) by hearing your answer to this.
Should we call one who knowingly arms a jihadist group a terrorist?

Afghan military summary in photo. Eqpmt under Taliban hands now.

You know when the conspiracy theorist said that Obama and Hillary funded ISIS I took that with a grain of salt,

But THIS proves it true, Biden is about the break record of the the biggest arms in History.

How do you get through to people that happily swapped their brains for fertilizer.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Raumdeuter the only sane liberal left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8LxraECD5E
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya boot licker Biden isa donkey.

Donkeys are better. Joe is a living-dead person.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

Taliban desire is for Islam to conquer the world. For the time being they will be busy enforcing sharia and trying to run a govt. Last I checked they need money around 10B in frozen aid. They just ordered banks to open a few hours ago and for ATM to dispense cash required without enforcing their previous limits

How do they hope to ensure Islamic law comes to the land. Two main ways plus one

Waging war. They will not take to that route of offensive warfare and territorial capture. Instead they will provide safe havens for jihadists who don't threaten their country.

Migration. They hope muslim emigrants outbreed the hosts and lawfully gain majorities.

Enforce Sharia at home. They can then hope that other nations will follow their example of a successful sharia society that will be the envy of the world.

You are reasoning with people who cannot or do not want to see the bigger picture, basilico. It's like pouring water on stones - it won't sink. They are blinded by empty pride and fleeting wealth that will soon become that of these Islamists in the next 40 - 50 years. These selfish, shallow minded people feel so comfortable displaying ignorance everyday, I wonder where we will go with these people as the cream of our societies.

All of the facts you have stated here are well known - the world over. The West, under these rigged in vermin and their collaborators, is about to be Islamized - except the good Lord of Heaven intervenes. Many of the posts coming from Western countries on social media, portraying the decadence prevalent in Western societies are silenced. Church destructions in European countries, illegal immigrations to mostly muslim refugees, low birth rates among the western families etc etc. These stare us all in the face and the retards on this board are busy telling us how comfortable they live in Chicago and elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
benalvino3:
Rumdeuter the only sane liberal left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8LxraECD5E

Bill Maher never stops spreading the truth. That is why I will always be at his shows to watch him live and on HBO every friday

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Welcome home!!
Bravo zulu!
Aye, aye!
Onward soldiers!!

Finally!!!!!!!

Till the next!!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
---The United States is out of Afghanistan---about 122,000 people have been evacuated from the country, including 6,000 Americans---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
---Risks of associating with Trump have got consequences---a U.S. bank cancelling Lt Gen Michael J. Flynn's credit card accounts due to reputational risk---

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) ... (4201) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.