Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,394 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1746040 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:28am On Aug 30, 2021
These are the real idiots destroying the United States

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Potato don't care about anything. He wants to know when it's ice-cream time

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 5:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Enugurangers:

That soldier was relieved of his duty by his military leaders but you had to push out half truth by somehow throwing Biden in the mix. He also said he would have done the same thing his military leaders did e.g. to relieve him of his duty.
Apparently, you do not know that guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 5:32am On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

When we are reduced to maybes there is a huge problem.
Maybe your fingers don't type what your brains want.
Maybe you are a paid propagandist whose checks come from the old geezer.Maybe thats why you agree with all his crap and maybe all your likes are from the old geezers many monikers.
Maybe maybe is for losers.
No. I should be asking you how much you get paid by the GQP for spending atleast 15 hours of your day, 7 days of your week on here.

You know, since $1 is equal to N520. A $5 weekly allowance from the GQP goes a long way in getting you through the month.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Enugurangers:

That soldier was relieved of his duty by his military leaders but you had to push out half truth by somehow throwing Biden in the mix. He also said he would have done the same thing his military leaders did e.g. to relieve him of his duty.

They work for Biden. He criticize their actions and was relieved. Nothing like half truth here. Your just a sycophant

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:33am On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I don't know why he cares so much about Afghanistan. This dude hates Muslim but has suddenly fallen in love with Afghans that are majorly Muslims that practice Sharia law.

Tell me why I love afghans and hate muslims. Stop your physcho analysis. Always bothered about people's thoughts and intepretations

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 5:35am On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

Tell me why I love afghans and hate muslims. Stop your physcho analysis. Always bothered about people's thoughts and intepretations

Asking how you have been noticed to hate Muslims?
For the past one week or so, you have gone on overdrive about how Afghans are being abandoned or how Taliban have invaded Afghanistan. Maybe you need to go through your past posts.

Hate Muslims: Your created topics on Nairaland confirms your Islamophobia.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 5:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Enugurangers:

For the past one week or so, you have gone on overdrive about how Afghans are being abandoned or how Taliban have invaded Afghanistan. Maybe you need to go through your past posts.

Nothing else to say.

This dude is a Christian but spends alot of time on Nairaland posting funny stuffs about Islam. His obsession is through the roof.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:39am On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

No. I should be asking you how much you get paid by the GQP for spending atleast 15 hours of your day, 7 days of your week on here.

You know, since $1 is equal to N520. A $5 weekly allowance from the GQP goes a long way in getting you through the month.

still bothered by others people's lives?
I am usually logged in on one browser tab throughout which refreshes like Facebook does in the background.
It gives you the appearance that Im online throughout
In reality I check the tab probably less than an hour in a day.
You can't understand how a cursed poor man living in a mud hut, with no electricity and a limit of N200 data can be online throughout.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 5:42am On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

still bothered by others people's lives?
I am usually logged in on one browser tab throughout which refreshes like Facebook does in the background.
It gives you the appearance that Im online throughout
In reality I check the tab probably less than an hour in a day.
You can't understand how a cursed poor man living in a mud hut, with no electricity and a limit of N200 data can be online throughout.
Is that why you regularly turn off images and miss screenshots on post?

Anyway, it's Monday morning. You should have better things to do with your time Instead of resuming here to mark register.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 5:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Anyway, it's Monday morning. You should have better things to do with your time Instead of resuming here to mark register.

Ah security guard will nat watch, he here butt hurt because tha old ass was called out. Poor dunce struggling to survive in Canada. Tha cheap man
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 5:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Nothing else to say.

This dude is a Christian but spends alot of time on Nairaland posting funny stuffs about Islam. His obsession is through the roof.
Not surprising. So many strange people on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Enugurangers:

Creating topics means I hate Muslims?
You are very stupid.Islamophobia is a word created to bash those who dare criticize islam. Its a word to tar someone.
Real phobias exist like acrophobia ( fear of heights ), ophidiophobia ( snakes), public speaking etc. Genuine and real phobias that. lot of people suffer from.
Islamophobia came up to liken those who don't believe islam as having an irrational hatred of muslims.
The left also created other phobias to bash people like homophobia, transphobia etc.

Afghan is a mess because Joe Biden foccked up .And you have to protect him .Proper cult definition.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 5:54am On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

You are very stupid.Islamophobia is a word created to bash those who dare criticize islam. Its a word to tar someone.
Real phobias exist like acrophobia ( fear of heights ), ophidiophobia ( snakes), public speaking etc. Genuine and real phobias that. lot of people suffer from.
Islamophobia came up to liken those who don't believe islam as having an irrational hatred of muslims.
The left also created other phobias to bash people like homophobia, transphobia etc.

Afghan is a mess because Joe Biden bleeped up .And you have to protect him .Proper cult definition.
I won't insult you back.

You need help and deliverance. It's not your fault.
Maybe you were dropped as a child or never loved. It has to be one of the two.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:06am On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

You are a real clown. I only said I missed something once, I post from opera yes because it only captures the screen I'm on Not the whole screen .Im using a 2G phone remember.
I miss some stuff because I skip threads where you and the old geezer take up acres of naira land real estate discussing people. Of course I cant ask you to engage in anything constructive with someone illiterate.Thats why I miss your twitter screenshots.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:08am On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

Afghan is a mess because Joe Biden foccked up .And you have to protect him .Proper cult definition.

Lol, is that not how Ibime attacked me of being Islamophobic because I was criticizing ISIS and using the term religion of peace and Islam only to search him and realize he was also doing the same thing?

There is no Christianophobia nothing for straight men too.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 6:10am On Aug 30, 2021
More BS. Darwin wins again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:14am On Aug 30, 2021
benalvino3:

Lol, is that not how Ibime attacked me of being Islamophobic because I was criticizing ISIS and using the term religion of peace and Islam only to search him and realize he was also doing the same thing?

There is no Christianophobia nothing for straight men too.

When they cant counter an issue, they go looking for angles to attack.

I have spent a lot of time in the religion section and have nothing to hide. I raised topics and responded to many and if anyone wants to challenge me on anything I stated (using this moniker) let them go ahead.

Phobias are a way of someone dismissing you on account of the phobia defined of you. Oh he is homophobic, don't listen to him stuff.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:19am On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

When they cant counter an issue, they go looking for angles to attack.

I have spent a lot of time in the religion section and have nothing to hide. I raised topics and responded to many and if anyone wants to challenge me on anything I stated (using this moniker) let them go ahead.

Phobias are a way of someone dismissing you on account of the phobia defined of you. Oh he is homophobic, don't listen to him stuff.

The religious section was where I started Nairaland, argued with JWs and pretty much every religion, then when IS started I posted about them and Islam. My last post was in 2016 before I used or logged into Nairaland again for the first time in 2020.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:20am On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Nothing else to say.

I should have added. If you want to challeng me on anything I wrote in that section Feel free.
I have debated all sorts of muslims in other foras , educated, highly educated etc . Im not one to believe everything Im told.

Go ahead . pick one topic or post and lets go there to discuss it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:20am On Aug 30, 2021
Biden’s drone strike today killed a former US interpreter and six Afghani children

This just keeps getting worse

Obama 2.0

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:23am On Aug 30, 2021
benalvino3:
Biden’s drone strike today killed a former US interpreter and six Afghani children

This just keeps getting worse

Obama 2.0

6 children. What a blunder. There are innocent people who could not make their way out.
Knowing Taliban if they go medieval , those innocent can be punished for that.
Remember Muslims in Nigeria rioting because some guy had drawn a cartoon of their prophet in Netherlands?
Ignore this. I don't want to bring up religion here.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Trump killed solimani crack heads say it will enbolden terrorists, he killed isis leader they are angry and said he insulted the Islamic scholar. It will enbolden more terrorists. Biden killed a family and they are silent.

When did Trump kill family like this? Never but y'all know how Obama was droning children in Yemen?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:27am On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

6 children. What a blunder. There are innocent people who could not make their way out.
Knowing Taliban if they go medieval , those innocent can be punished for that.
Remember Muslims in Nigeria rioting because some guy had drawn a cartoon of their prophet in Netherlands?
Ignore this. I don't want to bring up religion here.

The woke generals say multiple terrorists on their way to the airport was killed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 6:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Refreshing that the aid is happening without hesitation or asking what Louisiana’s politics are. Thanks President Biden.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
More BS. Darwin wins again.

Quoting Lincoln project. The co-founder is a paedo and dont tell me those coworkers of his never knew

January 31, 2021 - 01:28 PM EST

A co-founder of The Lincoln Project is
being accused of sending unwanted
messages to young men, pressuring
them for sexual favors in exchange for
jobs and career advice, according to a
new report.

Weaver earlier this month first
acknowledged sending what he called
"inappropriate" sexual messages to
young men.
"To the men I made uncomfortable
through my messages that I viewed as
consensual mutual conversations at
the time: I am truly sorry," Weaver
said on Jan. 15. "They were
inappropriate and it was because of
my failings that this discomfort was
brought on you."
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 6:32am On Aug 30, 2021
basilico:

[s]Quoting Lincoln project. The co-founder is a paedo and dont tell me those coworkers of his never knew

January 31, 2021 - 01:28 PM EST

A co-founder of The Lincoln Project is
being accused of sending unwanted
messages to young men, pressuring
them for sexual favors in exchange for
jobs and career advice, according to a
new report.

Weaver earlier this month first
acknowledged sending what he called
"inappropriate" sexual messages to
young men.
"To the men I made uncomfortable
through my messages that I viewed as
consensual mutual conversations at
the time: I am truly sorry," Weaver
said on Jan. 15. "They were
inappropriate and it was because of
my failings that this discomfort was
brought on you."[/s]
They are republicans. Nothing shocking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 6:33am On Aug 30, 2021
Americans are discussing about the devastating effect of Ida and Covid. Umudeakians are discussing about Afghan Muslims. Even more than Newsmax and DT Junior.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 6:38am On Aug 30, 2021
A disaster. Prayers

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Refreshing that the aid is happening without hesitation or asking what Louisiana’s politics are.

That is OK for a governor.
Unlike this one whom politifact and other leftist fact check sites lied about this WH release.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Americans are discussing about the devastating effect of Ida and Covid. Umudeakians are discussing about Afghan Muslims. Even more than Newsmax and DT Junior.

Joe Bidens needs a calamity to make people forget the Afghan mess.
You see it all the time. Make a big stink about some diversion when there is s crisis.

Prayers to Americans .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
They are republicans. Nothing shocking.
Paedo run sites . We add that to one category of dodgy websites. Right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.