Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1723418 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (4201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nearly 90 retired U.S. generals and admirals penned an open letter asking Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley to resign.

The woke idiots need to resign but they work for a potato.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Let them carry on and hopefully make good choices of developing their country or killing off their own people for religious reason - based on a book written by men of distant time ago.

feedthenation:
---The United States is out of Afghanistan---about 122,000 people have been evacuated from the country, including 6,000 Americans---

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
They left more hardware for the the Taliban. This time Chinook helicopters. The UK or Australia does not have this piece of hardware. Some will say they left it for the Afghan army but at this point it is laughable. The Biden Admin is a disgrace

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1432460314520477698?s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
armyofone:
Welcome home!!
Bravo zulu!
Aye, aye!
Onward soldiers!!

Finally!!!!!!!

Till the next!!!

feedthenation:
---The United States is out of Afghanistan---about 122,000 people have been evacuated from the country, including 6,000 Americans---

Oh Happy day!!!!!!!!!!!

The 2500 American and all NATO & Allied troops would never be forgotten. We thank all members of the forces for their services. Both US, NATO and Allies.

Thank you President Biden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 12:13am On Aug 31, 2021
benalvino3:
Nearly 90 retired U.S. generals and admirals penned an open letter asking Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley to resign.

The woke idiots need to resign but they work for a potato.
Any proof of their fficial letters or this is just another hearsay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2021
benalvino3:
They left more hardware for the the Taliban. This time Chinook helicopters. The UK or Australia does not have this piece of hardware. Some will say they left it for the Afghan army but at this point it is laughable. The Biden Admin is a disgrace

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1432460314520477698?s=19
It is not a gain for the Taliban, rather, it's a waste of their brain and resources for it to be useful to them.

One thing to note is that managing, servicing and operating these machines are not child's play.

In a few months, the Taliban will be left with only the conventional weapons because they won't be able to manage, maintain or have the continued technical knowledge to keep these hardwares operational.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Where have you been Stanech. You are still mourning the loss of your lord and savior Trump who was humiliated and disgraced out of office by Americans including yours truly. I know you ran away for a while leaving your twin brother obixcel to carry the shame of your Orange god losing to a very decent and compassionate man who is making America really great.

grin still busy though. Don't have time for your trash talk right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 12:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Goodvibes007:
Oh Happy day!!!!!!!!!!!

The 2500 American and all NATO & Allied troops would never be forgotten. We thank all members of the forces for their services. Both US, NATO and Allies.

Me ehn, I'm the happiest person as the war ends. I don't care about the noises in the media at all. Biden did the right thing pulling out.
The damages this war has caused has been too devastating if we put everything in view.

Imagine soldiers who died when deployed, some of their families are grieving till today. Others who escaped death, some of them are having PTSD today.
Some who had stronger mindsets had dysfunctional families when they returned from their deployments.

Worthy of note is that some innocent men, women and children of this country also suffered loses from drone strikes. Many are grieving, but those who are making money from the war would have wanted it to continue. SMH

I'm not even talking about the amount of money being wasted o.

Other things that are too big to talk about are still there.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Goodvibes007:
Oh Happy day!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:41am On Aug 31, 2021
Goodvibes007:
Oh Happy day!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand how you feel. Canada spent $18 Billion dollars on that senseless war. Over 40,000 Canadian troops served and 158 deaths recorded.

We eventually realised that the war was a stupid one, so we gave up by pulling out our troops in 2014. We ain't got money and lives to waste. America stayed on in the mis-adventure. They were even deploying soldiers who were not born when the war started to fight it.

Gladly, it has come to an end. No more unnessarry loss of lives in a stupid war and no more waste of money. The $2T is double the amount for the infrastructure package that just made it's way through the Congress.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 12:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Livelystone01:

It is not a gain for the Taliban, rather, it's a waste of their brain and resources for it to be useful to them.

One thing to note is that managing, servicing and operating these machines are not child's play.

In a few months, the Taliban will be left with only the conventional weapons because they won't be able to manage, maintain or have the continued technical knowledge to keep these hardwares operational.

The UK also left hardware behind, including India and several other countries. The hardware were for the Afghan Army, but they refused to fight the Taliban with those same weapons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I understand how you feel. Canada spent $18 Billion dollars on that senseless war. Over 40,000 Canadian troops served and 158 deaths recorded.

We eventually realised that the war was a stupid one, so we gave up by pulling out our troops in 2014. We ain't got money and lives to waste. America stayed on in the mis-adventure. They were even deploying soldiers who were not born when the war started to fight it.

Gladly, it has come to an end. No more unnessarry loss of lives in a stupid war and no more waste of money. The $2T is double the amount for the infrastructure package that just made it's way through the Congress.

Thanks Tdotbluejays. No more taxes going to finance that war. Majority of the Afghans do not want us or care about democracy. They just like our Benjamins.

Anyone not happy about the end of the war can petition the president of their country to send money and troops to Afghanistan.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:00am On Aug 31, 2021
Livelystone01:

Its a gain, they didn't buy them and today they were flying the Blackhawks. My point is also for the people, including me who says they left it for the Afghan army. If they now know that the Taliban has taken over and they still left Chinooks for them then they left it for the Taliban. It's a shame what the US has reduced itself to.

The attack propeller planes can easily be maintained. Those planes were made by Brazil and parts are readily available. Even Nigerian airforce use them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:01am On Aug 31, 2021
Livelystone01:

Any proof of their fficial letters or this is just another hearsay?

Its not a hearsay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 31, 2021
How can you be in AMERICA
Land of Opportunities
And still complian about everything..

Oh white people hate us
Oh white people suppress us
Oh white people are rasicts

Shut da Bleep up, you bunch of cry cry babies.

You have electricity 24/7 you have healthcare you have good roads.
You can buy burger for $3
You have dollar store, where u can buy anything in there for just 1 dollar.

And you guys still complian.
Their guys just sit all day lazy asf always high drinking and smoking weed and still complian that no job for them.
Me that spent 4 months there already had $4700 in my PayPal from joining a video crew to do video editing for music videos
AND IM A FORIEGNER ooo

The worst is "THE VICTIM MENTALITY"
Every small thing, they shout racism
While I was in Georgia Atalanta
I noticed black Americans are always late
And they hate when you correct them
If a white person corrects them of their lateness or bad behavior they call the white person a racist.
They refer to themselves as "COLORED PEOPLE" instead of African American.
They don't want to be associated with Africa
Some hate Africans (one of them called me and my cousin "African booty scratchers" and said that African kids always dusty with flies flying around around their eyes and mouth) SMH
So many childish behavior and victim mentality. It's so annoying.

As a Nigerian, I wish they can spend 1 year in Nigeria
They don't know how lucky they are to be in USA. By the time they step foot here, only the hot sun and generator noise and smoke will deal with them. Dem go hear am.
After my experience in U.S
It is very hard for me to take any black American serious when they complain about racism. I see them as very weak emotional baby adults. Always crying like victims while me a foreigner was making cool cash within my short 4 months I spent there.

#Copied

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 31, 2021
You people that say black people were slaves that is the cause of their victim mentality for 400 years
What about THE JEWS!!!!!
They were slaves to Babylonians
They were slaves to the Romans
The sef Turks and Arabs enslaved the jews and took Jerusalem
They were persecuted by the Soviets
They were tortured killed by Nazi Germans in 1940's

JEWS FACED 2000 YEARS OF SLAVERY AND HATE
DO YOU SEE JEWS CRYING EVERYDAY??
DO YOU SEE JEWS PLAYING VICTIMS??
DO YOU SEE JEWS BEEN LAZY??
HELL NO!!!
So don't come here and tell me black suffered 400 years slavery.
The Jews has suffered slavery and persecution 2000 years even up till now.
They are now one the best innovators in medicine, and technology..
SO STOP GIVING ME EXCUSE THAT BLACK AMERICANS HAVE VICTIM MENTALITY BECAUSE OF SLAVERY.

#copied

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Those Ancestors experienced the REAL trauma 400 years ago.

A lot has changed and improved since 400 years ago.
Do you get lynched? NO
Do you get drowned? NO
Do you get raped by slave masters? NO
Are you working in a plantation? NO
Do you have equal rights? Yes
Did u have black president? Yes
Do you drink coloured water? No
Are you owned by a white slave master? NO

So why are you still holding on to trauma you didn't even experience? we

They were hanged, treated like animals, raped, families turned to slaves, lynched
YET THEY STILL FOUGHT ON
Come on!!!!
Which trauma are you facing today that you can compare with the ancestors faced 400 years ago

Who saw and experience the trauma?
THE ANCESTORS
THEY FACED THE HIGHEST TRAUMAS
AND STILL DIDNT PLAY VICTIM MENTALITY
THE ONES PLAYING VICTIM MENTALITY DIDN'T EVEN EXPERIENCE
LYNCHING, RAPE, SLAVE SHIP TORTURE
So what excuse do they have??

If the ancestors that saw the horror of slavery can still fight on
Why the hell are the new generation who NEVER WITNESSED THE HORRORS AND TORTURES their ancestors faced now playing victim mentality 400 years later??

The Ancestors faced that horror so that you will not face it.
And here in 2021 you are still playing victim..SMH
Now you are enjoying the basic rights the ancestors fought for.
If anyone is to play victim, then it should be the Ancestors that saw,felt and lived with the horror not the children that are enjoying the fruits of the fight of their ancestors.

#copied

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2021
benalvino3:

Its a gain, they didn't buy them and today they were flying the Blackhawks. My point is also for the people, including me who says they left it for the Afghan army. If they now know that the Taliban has taken over and they still left Chinooks for them then they left it for the Taliban. It's a shame what the US has reduced itself to.

The attack propeller planes can easily be maintained. Those planes were made by Brazil and parts are readily available. Even Nigerian airforce use them.

Its a shame. There are countries that operate them including Iran that has 2. Iran also has F4 jets that are still operational despite being blacklisted by Boeing. They get spares from other countries. I figure out its easy to promise countries oil in return for aircraft spares.I wont be surprised to see Iran flying a fleet of Chinooks .

Iran reportedly captured en-flight an American drone , they splashed it on TV. Saddam captured Coalition troops he had them on TV begging for release, Zarqawi and ISIS executed hostages and released horrific videos.
As part of striking terror, ISIS and Taliban routinely force their subjects to witness grotesque hangings, stoning or beheadings type of executions.
Taliban had this Blackhawk helicopter hanging traitors. yesterday.
Im not implying anything about savages.

A video that youtube will soon take down. Anything negative to Joe should be censored so that mindless zombies can remain in eternal ignorance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWZLOswbJWQ

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2021
basilico:

Its a shame. There are countries that operate them including Iran that has 2. Iran also has F4 jets that are still operational despite being blacklisted by Boeing. They get spares from other countries. I figure out its easy to promise countries oil in return for aircraft spares.I wont be surprised to see Iran flying a fleet of Chinooks .

Iran reportedly captured en-flight an American drone , they splashed it on TV. Saddam captured Coalition troops he had them on TV begging for release, Zarqawi and ISIS executed hostages and released horrific videos.
As part of striking terror, ISIS and Taliban routinely force their subjects to witness grotesque hangings, stoning or beheadings type of executions.
Taliban had this Blackhawk helicopter hanging traitors. yesterday.
Im not implying anything about savages.

Tha donkeys Ina come and say to you, other countries left their weapons. They drunk on Pravda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88 ya show ya face here and ran away. Tha shame is still on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Livelystone01:

Don't be surprised that some mercenary military company will offer their services to the Taliban to provide technical assistance.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2021
LordReed:

Don't be surprised that some mercenary military company will offer their services to the Taliban to provide technical assistance.

I'll put words in your mouth.

You are implying without saying it that "white nationalists' would most likely be the mercenaries to offer their services.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2021
basilico:

I'll put words in your mouth.

You are implying without saying it that "white nationalists' would most likely be the mercenaries to offer their services.

Wrong. By definition mercenary means they don't care about ideology.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2021
Livelystone01:

News flash the Taliban just flew one of the Helicopters with people BEING HANGED FROM IT. This was as of yesterday.

And another Newsflash, the US LEFT MANUALS, FIRING PINS, BIOMETRIC DATA AND THE NAMES OF AFGAN PILOTS,

Why do you people do this?
Why do you people choose to lie more than the Devil?

When I started commenting on this thread before the election, I thought you people were just delusional because of TDS, but now I know you people have all sold your souls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Biden drone strike killed an entire family.
Wow
1: Zemaray, Interpreter
2: Naseer, Army officer
3. Zameer, Shopkeeper

It seems US forces were tipped off by their trusted Talibans.
PS Im not sure about this source but what media does not cover sure could be some truth in it.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/bidens-drone-strike-killed-an-entirely-innocent-family-of-9/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chicago land the city or death.

Fact: more people die by gun in Chicago in one month than people die here in Port Harcourt in 2years.

More people get shot in Chicago in one year than people get shot in Port Harcourt in 10 years.

Fact, boys are more likely to see their 25th birthday than Chicago where they die before they turn 22.

There are more car jacking and theft in one year in Chicago than there are in Port Harcourt in 5 years.

More children die by gun in Chicago in one year than children die by gun in Port Harcourt in 40 years.

Chicago has more opportunities yet Port Harcourt is a lot safer.

Imaging bringing the people of Chicago land in the Fruited Plains to port Harcourt where there is less opportunities, Port Harcourt will suddenly become a state of death.

These desperate people will become menace to society. Port Harcourt will stop being safe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RentAghost: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

The funny thing is that the vaccine is FREE. The same doctors they believe are lying to them about Covid & vaccination are the same doctors they run to when Covid starts dealing with them.
masking is this simple undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
basilico:
Biden drone strike killed an entire family.
Wow
1: Zemaray, Interpreter
2: Naseer, Army officer
3. Zameer, Shopkeeper

It seems US forces were tipped off by their trusted Talibans.
PS Im not sure about this source but what media does not cover sure could be some truth in it.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/bidens-drone-strike-killed-an-entirely-innocent-family-of-9/

Well, some of our trusty sycophants here will bring up an excuse saying the Taliban tipped India, Austria and the democratic Republic of Congo too grin

The Taliban does know even know if Niger or Congo exists but folks here are presenting embarrassing case where the US met with other countries to sign their names on a paper that the Taliban will provide protection to their citizens grin

Its very funny. When the Taliban then kill a woman because of her cooking they will be silent acting like they never demand the Taliban to respect human rights

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
benalvino3:
Chicago land the city or death.

Fact: more people die by gun in Chicago in one month than people die here in Port Harcourt in 2years.

More people get shot in Chicago in one year than people get shot in Port Harcourt in 10 years.

Fact, boys are more likely to see their 25th birthday than Chicago where they die before they turn 22.

There are more car jacking and theft in one year in Chicago than there are in Port Harcourt in 5 years.

More children die by gun in Chicago in one year than children die by gun in Port Harcourt in 40 years.

Chicago has more opportunities yet Port Harcourt is a lot safer.

Imaging bringing the people of Chicago land in the Fruited Plains to port Harcourt where there is less opportunities, Port Harcourt will suddenly become a state of death.

These desperate people will become menace to society. Port Harcourt will stop being safe.

Keep deceiving yourself bros. How many people died in Obigbo last year?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
East-West Road from PH to Benalvino3 hometown in Bayelsa, you dare not pass there at night. One of my cousin lost his life there 6 years ago, along with the occupants of the bus he was traveling.

Benalvino3 will just be in Town acting like everything is kosher. I'm sure man can't venture to Borokiri or Eleme to find out what's going on. This is what goes on in Ahoada on a regular basis. Don't click the link if you are eating.

https://www.informationng.com/2016/05/19-dead-five-beheaded-in-ahoada-rivers-state-graphic-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ibime:
East-West Road from PH to Benalvino3 hometown in Bayelsa, you dare not pass there at night. One of my cousin lost his life there 6 years ago, along with the occupants of the bus he was traveling.

Benalvino3 will just be in Town acting like everything is kosher. I'm sure man can't venture to Borokiri or Eleme to find out what's going on. This is what goes on in Ahoada on a regular basis. Don't click the link if you are eating.

https://www.informationng.com/2016/05/19-dead-five-beheaded-in-ahoada-rivers-state-graphic-photos.html
You minding that brainstem called benalvino3. Everyone in his smelly shanty including their Chiefs will run away from the impending doom Buhari's planning for Nigeria. It's only a time before Nigeria will go Afghanistan way. Boko Haram, ISWAP, ISIS are bidding their time while these Proud Boys loving Coons are throwing their lives away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (4201) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.