Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,171 members, 7,981,174 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1945667 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) ... (4534) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
IJebos good night. Hopefully you can help your dad back to the fruited plain he is running from. he could not afford the US. he is in Nigeria sharing space with chickens grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
President Biden's letter to Kkkevin mckarthy.

I've said before and I'll keep on saying it..

The republiqan party is dead, burried, gone, kapish!

They can't even come out with their budget proposal that everyone will agree to. Why is Qevin scared to present their plans? Because they know it will cripple them going into 2024.

These republiqans don't know how to govern, just fake outrage, corruption and christo-fascism.

What a ridiculous set of people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
benalvino3:
IJebos good night. Hopefully you can help your dad back to the fruited plain he is running from. he could not afford the US. he is in Nigeria sharing space with chickens grin

Being a coon run deeps. Your insult is that my Dad is back in Nigeria raising chickens with you and your Dad, Mom, Brothers and Sisters and their children, your whole lineage? It's a good window into your mind. You really really hate your station in life. GRV was at MIT and went back to Nigeria. Do you think he couldn't afford the US? Consider that and then wonder why you think that would be an insult. You're really expressing that self hate.

And, just like my undergrad you couldn't get into. My father was smart enough and had the resources leave Nigeria with 2 kids for his education. And your insult is that my father returns since he is retired? Yet your father wasn't smart enough and most likely didn't have enough money to leave at all? Yet, here you are running your mouth. You assume the people you are running your mouth to are kinder than you.

It would be better if we could chalk it to you being childish with a "I'm rubber your glue" insult, but we all know it's your Scooby Snack Black Syndrome at play again.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2023
You reminded me of Abby/Lucas grin

IjeBos:

Yeah, when I read curse, I stopped reading. I'll take back the post.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:25am On Mar 29, 2023
armyofone:

Who is Abby/Lucas?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:19am On Mar 29, 2023
Somehow, stupid you must think posting silly inferences from the Daily Mail is the same as posting from the book which is what I asked you for and which you can not post despite me providing you with the book. Yet same stupid hypocrite you would not accept that the HB 1557 is the "don't say gay law" just because that's what CNN calls it.

Do let us know when you get a brain. Till then I thank the Gods for the don't be stupidly ignorant like you vaccine.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:08am On Mar 29, 2023
budaatum:
Somehow, stupid you must think posting silly inferences from the Daily Mail is the same as posting from the book which is what I asked you for and which you can not post despite me providing you with the book. Yet same stupid hypocrite you would not accept that the HB 1557 is the "don't say gay law" just because that's what CNN calls it.

Do let us know when you get a brain. Till then I thank the Gods for the don't be stupidly ignorant like you vaccine.

That guideline is good for child development.
It's being noted that the Nashville shooter had a target on Christians and also family members who refused to accept her identify.She had a manifesto with maps and writings that the police won't release

Probably her victims would be alive, live to old age If that Florida like bill was law when she was growing up.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Obrigardo:

Deathsantis will be torn apart on the campaign trail. The kind of media criminal trump met in 2016 on the campaign trail is no more. They have evolved through 2020 and now more vicious than before. Deathsantis can't survive.

Implying media is nothing but a DNC mouthpiece. .
Tables turn remember
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2023
armyofone:

Initially, I thought it was the sonoflincoln, then I thought it was his ghost but ijebos takes stupidity to another level prideoflincoln will only dream of reaching.

How do you live in the US and don't be this arrogant? I mean, pdp guy and raumdeuter should help me and answer this question as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2023
IjeBos:

Precisely, because it's not Klaus Schwab.
My degree did teach me how to use my mind so I won't continuously fall prey to conspiracy theories. Unfortunately, you had no such training.

https://fortune.com/2023/01/16/davos-conspiracy-theories-hit-the-mainstream/
Davos conspiracy theories, such as global leaders forcing the population to eat insects instead of meat, have hit the mainstream, researcher says
This is a conspiracy theory according to Havard
YouTube seems to have scrubbed the actual You vil eat ze bugs video by Klaus Schwab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI_WBrOKchs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2023
budaatum:

You support a book that imply black and latinx people are too dumb to do math so they should get a pass in their exams and school work. You support the grooming of kids by siding with the voices that wants to confuse kids and give them sex change at 7, introduce them to drag queens. No sainperson will argue for this side.

Math is racist the book implied, and no one calls the book "math is racist" because no one is spreading propaganda on the authors or the book.

So where does the bill imply the so-called "don't say gay" or its just a propaganda name given to it to deceive the simps.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2023
basilico:

Implying media is nothing but a DNC mouthpiece. .
Tables turn remember

Even Faux entertainment are trying to navigate their way ahead of criminal trump.
This coming election is about which side you are on - Democracy or fascism.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2023
Obrigardo:

Even Faux entertainment are trying to navigate their way ahead of criminal trump.
This coming election is about which side you are on - Democracy or fascism.

Democrats are fascists.
Fascism is a political ideology characterized by authoritarianism, nationalism, and the suppression of individual rights and freedoms.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2023
benalvino3:

Math is racist the book implied, and no one calls the book "math is racist" because no one is spreading propaganda on the authors or the book.

So where does the bill imply the so-called "don't say gay" or its just a propaganda name given to it to deceive the simps.

See how stupid you are? No one calls the book maths is racist despite you claiming to have provided daily mail as evidence that maths is racist, but according to stupid hypocritical you no one calls a bill don't say gay despite it being called don't say gay all over the place? Is it not stupid people like you inferring don't say gay when nothing like such is implied?

The bill does not say don't say gay, just as the book does not say maths is racist! Both are stupid propaganda, but your dumb ass seems to want to accept one and reject the other because one suits your magastupidity, which you really ought to go find a cure for Ben.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2023
budaatum:

See how stupid you are? No one calls the book maths is racist despite you claiming to have provided daily mail as evidence that maths is racist, but according to stupid hypocritical you no one calls a bill don't say gay despite it being called don't say gay all over the place? Is it not stupid people like you inferring don't say gay when nothing like such is implied?

The bill does not say don't say gay.just as the book does not say maths is racist! Both are stupid propaganda, but your dumb ass seems to want to accept one and reject the other because one suits your magastupidity, which you really ought to go find a cure for Ben.

I say "Imply" let me help you:
to imply is to express something indirectly. For example, you might imply that it’s time for a guest to leave by saying that you are getting tired

So I am asking you now to Show me where the law Implies "Don't say gay" Directly or indirectly.

I am sure the bill says you cannot teach children certain things especially when it is not age-appropriate, you must seek consent from parents before you teach certain things. Nowhere the book implies or says people cannot say, Gay. So contrast that with Asking a black student or Latino student to do the math as the norm is white supremacy, which is a form of racism.

the difference here is, One is a propaganda Title, and the other is implied in the book.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DeusXmachina: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2023
basilico:

Democrats are fascists.
Fascism is a political ideology characterized by authoritarianism, nationalism, and the suppression of individual rights and freedoms.
Which party was denying the election results, and made claims of election rigging while being unable to substantiate those claims?
Which party's supporters invaded congress, with the intention of overturning election results again?
Which party is rolling back the rights to bodily autonomy for women?
Which party's voter base enjoy larping around as nationalists?

The Dems are by no means saints, but you know damn well you are lying.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2023
benalvino3:

So I am asking you now to Show me where the law Implies "Don't say gay" Directly or indirectly.

It must be hard for you to see how stupid you are or you would not be asking me to "Show me where the law Implies "Don't say gay" Directly or indirectly", after I have repeatedly told you that the law does not imply anything of the sort except to dumb fuqs like you who infer nonsense because you can not read.

Now, you show me where maths is racist is implied in the book Ben, since you are far too dumb to understand that don't say gay and maths is racist are both propaganda implied for dumb fuqs like you to stupidly infer.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2023
budaatum:

The bill does not say don't say gay.just as the book does not say maths is racist! Both are stupid propaganda, but your dumb ass seems to want to accept one and reject the other because one suits your magastupidity, which you really ought to go find a cure for Ben.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2023
budaatum:

It must be hard for you to see how stupid you are or you would not be asking me to "Show me where the law Implies "Don't say gay" Directly or indirectly", after I have repeatedly told you that the law does not imply anything of the sort except to dumb fuqs like you who infer nonsense because you can not read.

Now, you show me where maths is racist is implied in the book Ben, since you are far too dumb to understand that don't say gay and maths is racist are both propaganda implied for dumb fuqs like you to stupidly infer.

Alright, I am not saying you said that. I am only saying that Giving it a title that is not implied or in the law when it has an adequate title is wrong. It is you who came here to start saying I was doing the same thing with Math is racist... I am only showing you that it is not the same thing. One is propaganda to agitate people and the other is not.

so when you try to one-up me that Look, you were doing the same thing you are accusing them folks of doing... it is my obligation to show you that you don't seem to understand many things.

so your hypocritical rant or label does not work here.

When the law of relativity was proven with math, it was not just written as E = MC2 they showed the mathematical process of getting that formula so people can see it, read it, and interpret what was going on. this book is saying requiring Black students or Latino students to show their work or process leading to the answer or getting the right answer which is the Requirement for mathematics, not the instructor's requirement... the Book says it is white supremacy. Budaatum still does not understand that the book is implying math is racist here.

even if you don't have a teacher or instructor present and you are studying math on your own, you are required to solve problems which include following a process and using formulas, showing your work. that is communicating math so if you show your friend or students, they can read it. But this practice is white supremacy and you defend people with that notion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DeusXmachina: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2023
Is this the late stage capitalism, the young kids have been talking about?

You will truly own nothing and live in the Jeff bezos Amazon pod.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DeusXmachina: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2023
basilico:
Man, conservatives never change.
Even the cartoons.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2023
benalvino3:

Alright, I am not saying you said that.

Ben, it is exactly the same thing as ignorantly claiming don't say gay as you stupidly claiming maths is racist!

Even the title of the book includes the word "instruction" which implies an "instructor", which can at best be inferred to mean "maths instructors are racist", though any sensible person knows not to conclude the contents of a book can be inferred from its cover.

But if you are too dumb to see the sameness, then I guess I got to leave you to it instead of wasting any more of my time educating you on what you obviously know but can not admit because of your need to "one-up" when it is obvious to anyone with a brain that all you achieve is one-down.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:41am On Mar 29, 2023
DeusXmachina:

Man, conservatives never change.
Even the cartoons.

These fools don't seem to understand that racism may exist in the education system.

The fact they were given the Bible when those who gave it them had moved on to reading Adam Smith doesn't imply nor infer anything to them yet.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DeusXmachina: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
budaatum:

These fools don't seem to understand that racism may exist in the education system.

The fact they were given the Bible when those who gave it them had moved on to reading Adam Smith doesn't imply nor infer anything to them yet.
The racism is systematic in my understanding.
And not necessarily an interpersonal racism from say the teachers and staff.

Sorry I don't have much knowledge on this particular topic.
But it is a characteristic of cons to always deny the existence of racism in institutions and systems. They have a very limited understanding and engagement with the topic.
So, as long as it's not a white man calling a black man the Nword then it can't be called racism to them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
DeusXmachina:

Which party was denying the election results, and made claims of election rigging while being unable to substantiate those claims?

The Dems are by no means saints, but you know damn well you are lying.

The party of Stacey Abrams who has yet to concede election results of 2018
The party of Terry McAullife who further buttressed the claim

The party that spent years investigating how Russia made Trump president

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
DeusXmachina:

The racism is systematic in my understanding.
And not necessarily an interpersonal racism from say the teachers and staff.

Sorry I don't have much knowledge on this particular topic.
But it is a characteristic of cons to allows deny the existence of racism in institutions and systems. They have a very limited understanding and engagement with the topic.
So, as long as it's not a white man calling a black man the Nword then it can't be called racism.

It is systematic, is exactly what is being inferred, as opposed to maths is racist as that magafool implies. And I do have lots of knowledge on this having been a teacher and worked on school exclusions where blacks are excluded the most despite being in the minority.

Here in UK it was teachers telling black and lower class white students to aim low (nurse, bus driver, bookkeeper etc), while encouraging whites to aim high (doctor, lawyer, accountant). It's even done in school selection in boroughs, whereby wealthy whites go to the best schools while everyone else goes to the dump school. But to the cons on here, white man calling a black man the Nword is the only racism they recognise.

I call it the Adam Syndrome, where you tell some not to nourish themselves with fruits of knowledge least they die. So they dare not touch the tree of knowledge least their eyes open and they gain wisdom and free themselves from slavery in Eden and become self employed. Except now we have generations who don't accept that rubbish and want to be like Eve who tests what she's told.

But I guess I'm telling cons to listen to serpents, and we know that's not done.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
basilico:

YouTube seems to have scrubbed the actual You vil eat ze bugs video by Klaus Schwab.

Great example of what this thread is like:

Someone posts a nutter conspiracy theory.
Chief cooner himself Benalvino3 seeking affirmation stans the conspiracy.
The biggest nutter Basilico pops in (now there is a cooner quorum) and declares that you're an idiot if you aren't also dredging the dregs of the internet looking for nutter conspiracy theories and not know what this is.
You post a fact check that it is indeed a conspiracy theory
Basilico (chief nutterer and mental patient #1) then proclaims, he would show you proof but Youtube, Instagram, Google, Twitter (run by another Nutter), Reddit, 4chan and every other right wing nutter factory has scrubbed. it.

Welcome to Nairaland's American Politics Thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
benalvino3:

Initially, I thought it was the sonoflincoln, then I thought it was his ghost but ijebos takes stupidity to another level prideoflincoln will only dream of reaching.

How do you live in the US and don't be this arrogant? I mean, pdp guy and raumdeuter should help me and answer this question as well.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with sonoflincoln. You are always mentioning his name.

Let me guess. He lived in the US. Would come on here, probably be aghast at your cooning and the idiotic nonsense emanating from your mouth, the mouth of someone who had never left his village. So he would push back on you and probably made you look as stupid as you are.
And so, the lying insecure mental midget that you are decides to spend your days slandering him.

Close enough?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DeusXmachina: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
basilico:

I don't understand the conspiratorial nature of people freely choosing to eat bugs.

If their was a political movement banning meat production and forcing people to eat them. I'd get your concern, but insects like other animals can be another form of food.

This video just shows people being given that option.
I believe in people's freedom to choose what they want to eat.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm craving some fried grasshoppers right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
basilico:

Democrats are fascists.

Basilico basilico basilico

I don tire for you, like seriously. Chai

You want me to go back in time and dig up all the Fascist dreams of criminal trump and the maga cultists Nationwide.

You know you can't gaslight me, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
IjeBos:

Great example of what this thread is like:

Someone posts a nutter conspiracy theory.
Chief cooner himself Benalvino3 seeking affirmation stans the conspiracy.
The biggest nutter Basilico pops in (now there is a cooner quorum) and declares that you're an idiot if you aren't also dredging the dregs of the internet looking for nutter conspiracy theories and not know what this is.
You post a fact check that it is indeed a conspiracy theory
Basilico (chief nutterer and mental patient #1) then proclaims, he would show you proof but Youtube, Instagram, Google, Twitter (run by another Nutter), Reddit, 4chan and every other right wing nutter factory has scrubbed. it.

Welcome to Nairaland's American Politics Thread.

These boys are the worst of the worst. They can drain your energy if you don't have any guardrails. They relish in their crooked ways because it's so easy, fast and entertaining to spread lies and deceit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) ... (4534) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.