Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,218 members, 7,981,336 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 02:51 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1946118 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) ... (4535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
DeusXmachina:

Man, conservatives never change.
Even the cartoons.

They have one of the worst takes in political cartoons, so poorly written, and distastefully unfunny. No wonder you can't find a really funny comedian in their ranks.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Obrigardo:

They have one of the worst takes in political cartoons, so poorly written, and distastefully unfunny. No wonder you can't find a really funny comedian in their ranks.

They also have the most ugly women too?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
DeusXmachina:

Which party was denying the election results, and made claims of election rigging while being unable to substantiate those claims?
Which party's supporters invaded congress, with the intention of overturning election results again?
Which party is rolling back the rights to bodily autonomy for women?
Which party's voter base enjoy larping around as nationalists?

The Dems are by no means saints, but you know damn well you are lying.

Basilico loco is a well ingrained liar.
He can't even decide if the party of Rugrats he supports are either for small government or government overreach. He's soooo confused.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
basilico:

They also have the most ugly women too?

Thank God I'm not a misogynistic woman hater like you and your ilks

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Obrigardo:

Basilico basilico basilico

I don tire for you, like seriously. Chai

You want me to go back in time and dig up all the Fascist dreams of criminal trump and the maga cultists Nationwide.

You know you can't gaslight me, right?

Threats or actions?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
basilico:

Threats or actions?

If I threatened you, you would have abandoned the internet years ago.
But don't expect me to try and convince you that you are in a dangerous cult. You love being there.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
DeusXmachina:

I don't understand the conspiratorial nature of people freely choosing to eat bugs.

If their was a political movement banning meat production and forcing people to eat them. I'd get your concern, but insects like other animals can be another form of food.

This video just shows people being given that option.
I believe in people's freedom to choose what they want to eat.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm craving some fried grasshoppers right now.

Eat ze bugs.

Bugs are being explored as another source of proteins after livestock is culled
Livestock farts are said to be causing global warming
CNN also had an article about getting rid of pets because they are part of the climate "problem"

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/15/us/pets-climate-impact-lbg-wellness/index.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Obrigardo:

If I threatened you, you would have abandoned the internet years ago.
But don't expect me to try and convince you that you are in a dangerous cult. You love being there.

I meant examples of Trump's threats. You don't threaten me
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
IjeBos:

Great example of what this thread is like:

Someone posts a nutter conspiracy theory.
Chief cooner himself Benalvino3 seeking affirmation stans the conspiracy.
The biggest nutter Basilico pops in (now there is a cooner quorum) and declares that you're an idiot if you aren't also dredging the dregs of the internet looking for nutter conspiracy theories and not know what this is.
You post a fact check that it is indeed a conspiracy theory
Basilico (chief nutterer and mental patient #1) then proclaims, he would show you proof but Youtube, Instagram, Google, Twitter (run by another Nutter), Reddit, 4chan and every other right wing nutter factory has scrubbed. it.

Welcome to Nairaland's American Politics Thread.

DW news is posting conspiracy theories?
There is growing push for lab produced meat too because cow farts climate change methane Bill Gates
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
IjeBos:

Great example of what this thread is like:

Someone posts a nutter conspiracy theory.
Chief cooner himself Benalvino3 seeking affirmation stans the conspiracy.
The biggest nutter Basilico pops in (now there is a cooner quorum) and declares that you're an idiot if you aren't also dredging the dregs of the internet looking for nutter conspiracy theories and not know what this is.
You post a fact check that it is indeed a conspiracy theory
Basilico (chief nutterer and mental patient #1) then proclaims, he would show you proof but Youtube, Instagram, Google, Twitter (run by another Nutter), Reddit, 4chan and every other right wing nutter factory has scrubbed. it.

Welcome to Nairaland's American Politics Thread.

Why does that article pretend like this doesn't exist?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/02/how-insects-positively-impact-climate-change/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DeusXmachina: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
basilico:

Eat ze bugs.

Bugs are being explored as another source of proteins after livestock is culled
Livestock farts are said to be causing global warming
CNN also had an article about getting rid of pets because they are part of the climate "problem"

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/15/us/pets-climate-impact-lbg-wellness/index.html
And what is exactly wrong with exploring another source of protein?
It's alright to think bugs are gross, but you had to build an entire conspiracy around that?

It's cow burps actually.

And there is already a study that suggests a slight alteration in livestock diet that can cut methane emissions by more than half.
https://beef.unl.edu/reduce-methane-production-cattle/

So it's more an alteration in farming techniques, protein alternatives being made available, and less wasteful food habits on the side of the consumer. These are what are required to tackle this part of greenhouse emissions.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
DeusXmachina:

And what is exactly wrong with exploring another source of protein?
It's alright to think bugs are gross, but you had to build an entire conspiracy around that?

It's cow burps actually.

And there is already a study that suggests a slight alteration in livestock diet that can cut methane emissions by more than half.
https://beef.unl.edu/reduce-methane-production-cattle/

So it's more an alteration in farming techniques, protein alternatives being made available, and less wasteful food habits on the side of the consumer. These are what are required to tackle this part of greenhouse emissions.

I can see your myopia. Cow burps (AOC used cow farts) are causing global warming
Plus domestic pets
Wildlife may be next.
We better resort to lab grown meat or ze bugs.
Ban fossil fuels and use clean energy to achieve net zero for our children.
We also get smart cities where everything is 15 min away,meaning no need to own vehicles. Might need permission to move out of our zones.
Some suggest to sprinkle Calcium Carbonate dust in the atmosphere to reflect the sun's energy. (Bill Gates).

All to save the planet. You don't seem to get the "ze" instead of "the".

And don't forget the small matter of Carbon credits that are on sale over the counter at your local bank
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DeusXmachina: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
basilico:

I can see your myopia. Cow burps (AOC used cow farts) are causing global warming
Are you serious?
You learn your science from politicians

God, you're an NPC.
I made the mistake of assuming you were a human mentally capable of defending your belief, that bugs are bad, or providing evidence of your conspiracy, my bad.

Plus domestic pets
Wildlife may be next.
It must be nice to be able to make up things, and get upset over them.

We better resort to lab grown meat or ze bugs.
You haven't presented a reason why lab grown meat is bad.

Ban fossil fuels and use clean energy to achieve net zero for our children.
We also get smart cities where everything is 15 min away,meaning no need to own vehicles.
This would be Based actually.

Might need permission to move out of our zones.
Some suggest to sprinkle Calcium Carbonate dust in the atmosphere to reflect the sun's energy. (Bill Gates).
Would affect the composition of soil, and ocean water, so it's a dumb idea.

All to save the planet. You don't seem to get the "ze" instead of "the".

And don't forget the small matter of Carbon credits that are on sale over the counter at your local bank
Carbon credits are dumb liberal solutions that don't work.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
basilico:

Threats or actions?

Sometimes I ask myself if you are even a human being or a programmed AI bot

Where do I begin! You want to tell me the criminal who led Lock her up chants for years didn't show any signs of fascism that you couldn't sniff out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Drameeja:

International disgrace 🤮

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1640785871870763039?s=20

Who's the international disgrace? I guess you mean the transphobic benny. I don't understand these people, even b level celebrities have handlers, its never a new thing.

Maybe I should show you who was changing criminal trumps depends so we can stop this fake outrage for once.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
IjeBos:

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with sonoflincoln. You are always mentioning his name.

Let me guess. He lived in the US. Would come on here, probably be aghast at your cooning and the idiotic nonsense emanating from your mouth, the mouth of someone who had never left his village. So he would push back on you and probably made you look as stupid as you are.
And so, the lying insecure mental midget that you are decides to spend your days slandering him.

Close enough?

Spot on, actually. Very on the dot.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
Obrigardo:

These boys are the worst of the worst. They can drain your energy if you don't have any guardrails. They relish in their crooked ways because it's so easy, fast and entertaining to spread lies and deceit.

That's why one should really avoid the worst of them, though even that's hard.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
budaatum:

Spot on, actually. Very on the dot.

PrideofLincoln1:
I swear by the Holly Book, i hate hypocrites more than anyone. I will live happily with Trump's lovers on Nairaland than to live with a fake ass hypocrite like Budaa because at least you know you are living with guys that hates your guts and you will behave accordingly. For a guy like Budaa, you will think he's a friend and he will bite you with that venomous poison and send you to your early grave. That's a hypocrite right there. Will take those Trump's lovers over him anytime and anyday. I know this day will come one day but the shameless and gutless hypocrite will get his just desert.

Budaatum, you have always been a snake, both sides on this thread knows that.

When Lucas has to say something like this, you had to realize how vile the person at the receiving end must be grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
benalvino3:
Budaatum, you have always been a snake, both sides on this thread knows that.

Ben, you have said the one thing I completely cannot disagree with. My model is the snake that supposedly spoke to Eve. After all someone or something has to free you from your naked ignorance and slavery in Eden, though I bet your position would be you aren't a slave and are not ignorant and you aren't naked and will die if you ate fruits of knowledge.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
budaatum:

Ben, you have said the one thing I completely cannot disagree with. My model is the snake that supposedly spoke to Eve. After all someone or something has to free you from your naked ignorance and slavery in Eden, though I bet your position would be you aren't a slave and are not ignorant and you aren't naked and will die if you ate fruits of knowledge.

Kikikikikiki tha snake Ina da Bible isa responsible for tha destructions and tha suffering. Kikikikiki ya ah donkey ye.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
DeusXmachina:

Are you serious?
You learn your science from politicians

God, you're an NPC.
I made the mistake of assuming you were a human mentally capable of defending your belief, that bugs are bad, or providing evidence of your conspiracy, my bad.

It must be nice to be able to make up things, and get upset over them.

You haven't presented a reason why lab grown meat is bad.

This would be Based actually.

Would affect the composition of soil, and ocean water, so it's a dumb idea.

Carbon credits are dumb liberal solutions that don't work.

AOC is a politician. She introduced the Green New Deal that was well received by democrats and talked about cow farts.She is a dumb liberal.

All those suggestions by liberal climate activists are as you put it dumb.
Not really dumb but they more or less seems as a means to micromanage . For instance create smart cities ( already being planned) to control movement
Carbon credits are traded. Al Gore is the first climate billionaire

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
budaatum:

Because of that snake role you played, you were crying the other time how you are not where you want to be in life because of the white man. You are a victim of yourself and you are a snake who brought that upon yourself.

PrideofLincoln1:
Always have reservations about the Budaatum but kept quite on it but i know this will come up one day and today happens to be it. No one including yourself likes a Tiger pretending to be a Sheep and that's a good definition of a hypocrite. I have no animose against him or anyone here because most of us will probably never meet in real life but please, for heaven's sake, don't pretend to be a Saint, when you are not.

Goodvibes007:

I know right. I just keep quiet once in a while because I am leaning towards the left on here, so I can be a bit partial. But what I won't do is try to twist the truth or be dishonest. I have been called ass leakers by jumping in to correct miss-information on posts, but I often do not reply those posts.

I have no issue with disstroy except his subtle insults which I don't agree with. I deliberately screened out names of posters that initially trolled dapcity as I do not want to open old wounds.

Then I get insulted by the hypocrite budaa in return lol.

This thread is indeed funny lol.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
basilico:

AOC is a politician. She introduced the Green New Deal that was well received by democrats and talked about cow farts.She is a dumb liberal.

All those suggestions by liberal climate activists are as you put it dumb.
Not really dumb but they more or less seems as a means to micromanage . For instance create smart cities ( already being planned) to control movement
Carbon credits are traded. Al Gore is the first climate billionaire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3hHi4sylxE

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
benalvino3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3hHi4sylxE

It's a religion. Complete with a deity to worship and atonement for the sins.

Of late it's climate crisis, 2030 is an important year. By 2035 no more sales of internal combustion engines.
Wonder how many Congolese will die extracting cobalt for the EVs.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
basilico:

It's a religion. Complete with a deity to worship and atonement for the sins.

Of late it's climate crisis, 2030 is an important year. By 2035 no more sales of internal combustion engines.
Wonder how many Congolese will die extracting cobalt for the EVs.

We shall see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIOiGtO2UBA
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
benalvino3:

Because of that snake role you played, you were crying the other time how you are not where you want to be in life because of the white man. You are a victim of yourself and you are a snake who brought that upon yourself.

You are such a TRASH person. You are so intellectually stunted, the minute someone calls you out on something, you resort to making up lies or recounting stories about people's personal lives, family, etc. You have no real moral center. A TRASH person through and through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
benalvino3:

We shall see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIOiGtO2UBA

The whole thing is a scam. A money grab. A power grab by fascists. The AI bot has been unable to prove to me that CO2 causes Global warming Keeps going back toconsensus.
My hunch is that those 97% scientists research grants are at risk if they blaspheme against the climate religion.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
benalvino3:

Dude, You are the stupidest person I have ever come across on Nairaland. No one has ever ever come this close to your level. I guess it's because you add lying to your ignorance. You lie to yourself then you believe your own lie and think others will believe you. It's probably what blinds you to your ignorance and stupidity.

Ben! When and where the fuq did buda ever tell you buda is not exactly where buda has worked really hard to be in buda's life because of anything or anyone at all, ben?

In honour of you and your level of ignorance, I have gone and changed my personal text on my profile to Snake!

Be informed that buda does not cry.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
basilico:

The whole thing is a scam. A money grab. A power grab by fascists. The AI bot has been unable to prove to me that CO2 causes Global warming Keeps going back toconsensus.
My hunch is that those 97% scientists research grants are at risk if they blaspheme against the climate religion.

You know what Fauci did recently to try to cover his ahs:
New emails uncovered by House Republicans probing the COVID-19 pandemic reveal the deceptive nature of Dr. Anthony Fauci.

They show he “prompted” or commissioned and had final approval on a scientific paper written specifically in February 2020 to disprove the theory that the virus leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China.

So they can use science to lie for the agenda

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
budaatum:

Dude, You are the stupidest person I have ever come across on Nairaland. No one has ever ever come this close to your level. I guess it's because you add lying to your ignorance. You lie to yourself then you believe your own lie and think others will believe you. It's probably what blinds you to your ignorance and stupidity.

Ben! When and where the fuq did buda ever tell you buda is not exactly where buda has worked really hard to be in buda's life because of anything or anyone at all, ben?

In honour of you and your level of ignorance, I have gone and changed my personal text on my profile to Snake!

Be informed that buda does not cry.

kikikikikiikikiki Ya is served ye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) ... (4535) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: IjeBos(m), bemeruca and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.