Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,340 members, 7,894,461 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1763732 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) ... (4244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:24pm On May 30
raumdeuter:

You posted map on countries who have recognized Palestine or recognize Hamas govt

When Canada joins them then you can update me

It seems dishonesty is a prerequisite for being a conservative in this thread.
You said anyone who supports a cease fire and/or a 2 state solution and/or criticizes Netanyahu is a terrorist, antisemite, terrorist supporter, Hamas supporter and wants to kill Jewish people. Because you stand by the morals of the west.. blah blah blah

Here are those western Values in Trudeau taking the same position as I have. He supports the ICJ, is calling for a cease fire and believes Netanyahu is responsible for the lack of a 2 state solution and wants a 2 state solution which means he recognizes the Palestinians should have their own government. I'm sure you know what a 2 state solution is.

Man up and call him a terrorist supporter, terrorist and someone who wants to kill Jews. You're an intellectually dishonest hack, bigot and lunatic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On May 30
ijebosb:

You said anyone who supports a cease fire and/or a 2 state solution and/or criticizes Netanyahu is a terrorist, antisemite, terrorist supporter, Hamas supporter and wants to kill Jewish people. Because you stand by the morals of the west.. blah blah blah

Here are those western Values in Trudeau taking the same position as I have. He supports the ICJ, is calling for a cease fire and believes Netanyahu is responsible for the lack of a 2 state solution and wants a 2 state solution which means he recognizes the Palestinians should have their own government. I'm sure you know what a 2 state solution is.

Man up and call him a terrorist supporter, terrorist and someone who wants to kill Jews. You're an intellectually dishonest hack, bigot and lunatic.

You are a terrorist supporter

Tell your Hamas friends to provide the hostages

Is that too much to ask? Terrorist lover
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:59pm On May 30
raumdeuter:

You are a terrorist supporter

Tell your Hamas friends to provide the hostages

Is that too much to ask? Terrorist lover

Don't be a coward. Speak on Trudeau who shares the same views on this that I do.
Is Trudeau a terrorist supporter and terrorist lover? Are Hamas his friends?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On May 30
ijebosb:

Don't be a coward. Speak on Trudeau who shares the same views on this that I do.
Is Trudeau a terrorist supporter and terrorist lover? Are Hamas his friends?

Don't be a coward, take of the mask and show yourself to be who you really are, A Hamas lover

Once again when you talk to your friends and release hostages then you can ask for ceasefire
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:53pm On May 30
ijebosb:

Most of this post is a lack of understanding of NY Law and supplementing that lack of understanding by people willing to lie to you.
1.) Most of your questions would be answered if you read the jury instructions.
I pulled out some sections below.

2.) The jury instructions have been written down, as you have them and have linked them. By NY law, they are not given to the Jury. Nor are they given the witness testimonies. They have to ask for them if they want them. When they do ask, the Judge brings both defense and prosecution in to decide what they should get. In fact the Defense could decide to hand the jurythe the jury instructions. But, that's not beneficial to the defense, so they won't. This is all NY law and out of Merchan's hands. In fact Judge's usually lean toward the defense as they don't want the case to be overturned on appeal. Merchan has definitely been generous toward Trump in this case.

3.) Comparing Mother Theresa to Trump in a case involving sleeping with a Prostitute is beyond the pale even for degenerates like you. At the crux of this is the fact that Trump did in fact break the law.

I have gone through the opinions of tens of attorneys in the media.They are all saying the judge should be quartered. His every action was to aid the prosecution. I will take their opinion, not from NYT or Jessicarabbit.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:54pm On May 30
raumdeuter:

Don't be a coward, take of the mask and show yourself to be who you really are, A Hamas lover

Once again when you talk to your friends and release hostages then you can ask for ceasefire

You can do it.. Be consistent.
Call Trudeau an Antisemite, Jew killer, a Hamas lover and a terrorist as well. Same with Bernie Sanders.
They have the same position I do after all afterall.

Let your bigotry and lunacy shine.

But you won't because you know how stupid you would sound doing such. But you are comfortable doing it here day in and day out, because you think calling someone an Anti-Semite wins you an argument and shuts people down. It's the most mental midgets are capable of.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:58pm On May 30
ijebosb:

You can do it.. Be consistent.
Call Trudeau an Antisemite, Jew killer, a Hamas lover and a terrorist as well. Same with Bernie Sanders.
They have the same position I do after all afterall.

Let your bigotry and lunacy shine.

But you won't because you know how stupid you would sound doing such. But you are comfortable doing it here day in and day out, because you think calling someone an Anti-Semite wins you an argument and shuts people down. It's the most mental midgets are capable of.

When are your fellow terrorists, your Hamas brethren and other antisemite planning to release the hostages

Terrorist lover. Only fellow Hamas insane cowards like you will hide in daycares to be sending rockets to Israel

Take off your mask and own your anti semitism

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:00pm On May 30
ijebosb:

You are mouthing off on a topic that you know zero about. Have you read Hamas charter and it's view of Israel for a start?
Is there a distinct people called Palestinians?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:03pm On May 30

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 8:14pm On May 30
basilico:

I have gone through the opinions of tens of attorneys in the media.They are all saying the judge should be quartered. His every action was to aid the prosecution. I will take their opinion, not from NYT or Jessica.rabbit.

Please suit yourself. It's no secret that you'd rather listen to those who confirm your biases than consider alternative perspectives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:16pm On May 30
JessicaRabbit:

Please suit yourself. It's no secret that you'd rather listen to those who confirm your biases than consider alternative perspectives.

Ted Cruz.

Well, listen, Sean, I’ve got good news
and bad news,” he said. “The good
news is the exchange you were just
having with Jonathan Turley is exactly
right. We now know to a virtual certainty
that no conviction will be upheld on
appeal. That the judge today committed
I think clear reversible error. These jury
instructions were nonsense. Now,
here’s the bad news. The bad news is
this has been a kangaroo court from the
beginning. This is a wildly partisan
prosecutor who hates Donald Trump,
who came with a political objective of
going after Donald Trump and we now
know from these jury instructions that
this judge is every bit the partisan that
the prosecutor is.”
“And he knows this is a reversible error,”
Cruz continued. “As you noted, Ramos
versus Louisiana clearly held in 2020
that every element of the crime must be
proven beyond a reasonable doubt,
must be unanimous by the jury and yet
this judge says it doesn’t matter, not in
New York. The Constitution does not
apply in New York, which means if we
get a conviction, it will be reversed on
appeal, but the judge doesn’t car
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 8:19pm On May 30
basilico:

Well, listen, Sean, I’ve got good news
and bad news,” he said. “The good
news is the exchange you were just
having with Jonathan Turley is exactly
right. We now know to a virtual certainty
that no conviction will be upheld on
appeal. That the judge today committed
I think clear reversible error. These jury
instructions were nonsense. Now,
here’s the bad news. The bad news is
this has been a kangaroo court from the
beginning. This is a wildly partisan
prosecutor who hates Donald Trump,
who came with a political objective of
going after Donald Trump and we now
know from these jury instructions that
this judge is every bit the partisan that
the prosecutor is.”
“And he knows this is a reversible error,”
Cruz continued. “As you noted, Ramos
versus Louisiana clearly held in 2020
that every element of the crime must be
proven beyond a reasonable doubt,
must be unanimous by the jury and yet
this judge says it doesn’t matter, not in
New York. The Constitution does not
apply in New York, which means if we
get a conviction, it will be reversed on
appeal, but the judge doesn’t car

Just in case the point of my first reply flew over your head: I don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 8:31pm On May 30
raumdeuter:

When are your fellow terrorists, your Hamas brethren and other antisemite planning to release the hostages

Terrorist lover. Only fellow Hamas insane cowards like you will hide in daycares to be sending rockets to Israel

Take off your mask and own your anti semitism

This is who you are.
You are calling someone a terrorist, a terrorist lover, and an antisemite because you are too stupid to backup your views on the topic.
This makes you a disgusting person.

But, I already knew that. Black people who support Trump are generally bigots filled with self hate. And being equally stupid, rip their masks off when called out on their stupidity. Just like the white people who call black people "nigger" the minute they get upset.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On May 30
ijebosb:

This is who you are.
You are calling someone a terrorist, a terrorist lover, and an antisemite because you are too stupid to backup your views on the topic.

But, I already knew that. Black people who support Trump are generally bigots filled with self hate.

Any human who defends Hamas is a horrible animal. Who rejoice in their criminal terror activities.

That is why you are a dangerous hypocrite, who enjoys freedom of the West but will carry water for those who hate every way of life you enjoy

Walk your talk, Move to Gaza and join Hamas

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:37pm On May 30
JessicaRabbit:

Alternate perspectives from liberals?
I dont need their TDS dose.
Give me an example of a respected attorney I should consider.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 8:39pm On May 30
budaatum:
On Brown v Board of Education

https://www.pressreader.com/usa/the-washington-post/20240530/281865828603040

My views on African Americans changed when I took a class on African American History in college as an elective. I learned about Brown v. Board and the US's segrational history in High School. But it was a small part of the overall US history we studied. Studying it for a semester, learning things that weren't in High School textbooks, just the overall depravity that was visited on a people because of their color and understanding this happened less than 70 years ago, that it was recent history, so much so that there are people still alive that endured some of this stuff; it changed me and my perspective on African Americans..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:41pm On May 30
ijebosb:

This is who you are.

But, I already knew that. Black people who support Trump are generally bigots filled with self hate. And being equally stupid, rip their masks off when called out on their stupidity. Just like the white people who call black people "nigger" the minute they get upset.

Listen to what Hamas, Abbas, Arafat, Khamenei, Nasrallah say before yapping about fellow terrorist supporters.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 8:56pm On May 30
raumdeuter:

Any human who defends Hamas is a horrible animal. Who rejoice in their criminal terror activities.

That is why you are a dangerous hypocrite, who enjoys freedom of the West but will carry water for those who hate every way of life you enjoy

Walk your talk, Move to Gaza and join Hamas

You seem to be having a psychotic break.
Do you generally see terrorists wherever you look?

You words sound un American. The freedom you speak of allows me the ability to even criticize the US government let alone a foreign country that's not behaving like an ally. The spirit of our country, is that we criticize power or our government when we feel power or our government isn't being responsive to our will. That's the purpose of the 1st amendment. You seem to have been radicalized with some weird understanding of what it is to be American. You sound like a dangerous kook. And the type of person who would hurt a Palestine or Muslim living in the US. You are smearing a whole people with a terrorist brush, just as Jews were smeared during the Holocaust. You and the Jewish people are becoming the thing you say you hate all because you HATE.

Real talk, if my name was public here, I would sue you, wherever you are in the US, for libel.
Just to make a point.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:05pm On May 30
ijebosb:

My views on African Americans changed when I took a class on African American History in college as an elective. I learned about Brown v. Board and the US's segrational history in High School. But it was a small part of the overall US history we studied. Studying it for a semester, learning things that weren't in High School textbooks, just the overall depravity that was visited on a people because of their color and understanding this happened less than 70 years ago, that it was recent history, so much so that there are people still alive that endured some of this stuff; it changed me and my perspective on African Americans..

You should read Hugh Thomas', The Slave Trade. Might make you see what's in somes DNA.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 9:08pm On May 30
ijebosb:

You seem to be having a psychotic break.
Do you generally see terrorists wherever you look?

You words sound un American. The freedom you speak of allows me the ability to even criticize the US government let alone a foreign country that's not behaving like an ally. The spirit of our country, is that we criticize power or our government when we feel power or our government isn't being responsive to our will. That's the purpose of the 1st amendment. You seem to have been radicalized with some weird understanding of what it is to be American. You sound like a dangerous kook. And the type of person who would hurt a Palestine or Muslim living in the US. You are smearing a whole people with a terrorist brush, just as Jews were smeared during the Holocaust. You and the Jewish people are becoming the thing you say you hate all because you HATE.

Real talk, if my name was public here, I would sue you, wherever you are in the US, for libel.
Just to make a point.

Not once have you shown any concern for hostages taken
Not once have you condemned Hamas

All you do is spew the same talking points of Hamas

If it walks like Hamas, talks like Hamas sleeps like Hamas

Logic says its Hamas, You are a terrorist lover
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:14pm On May 30
budaatum:

You should read Hugh Thomas', The Slave Trade. Might make you see what's in somes DNA.

Will add it to my reading list. Meanwhile, my focused reading times is consumed editing a terrible book a friend wrote. Have to figure out how to tell them it's terrible.. angry
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:16pm On May 30
ijebosb:

Will add it to my reading list. Meanwhile, my focused reading times is consumed editing a terrible book a friend wrote. Have to figure out how to tell them it's terrible.. angry

Sounds like you are rewriting it instead of telling friend what's wrong so friend rewrites it themself.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:32pm On May 30
budaatum:

Sounds like you are rewriting it instead of telling friend what's wrong so friend rewrites it themself.

Was not trying to rewrite it, it's not my work and don't want to add my 'voice', but it's so poorly poorly written I'm not sure what they are saying at times.

But, you may be partially right. At this point, not worth editing it. I'm just going to tell them they should spend more time on it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 9:55pm On May 30
basilico:

Alternate perspectives from liberals?
I dont need their TDS dose.
Give me an example of a respected attorney I should consider.

Poor little baby basilico can't handle dissenting opinions. What else is new?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 10:07pm On May 30
Trump Guilty !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:10pm On May 30
Breaking.. Donald Trump found guilty of all charges

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:11pm On May 30
ijebosb:
Trump Guilty !!!

On all 34 charges.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 10:12pm On May 30
Trump found GUILTY on all 34 charges 🤯
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:26pm On May 30
---Donald Trump will be sentenced on July 11 at 10am---Four days later, the Republican National Convention begins---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:27pm On May 30
feedthenation:
---Donald Trump will be sentenced on July 11 at 10am---Four days later, the Republican National Convention begins---

🤣🤣😅😭😭😅🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😭🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:28pm On May 30
This will not faze the Hydra headed maga cultist basilico. His criminal overlord is very innocent. 😁😁😁😁😁
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:31pm On May 30
Obrigardo:
This will not faze the Hydra headed maga cultist basilico. His criminal overlord is very innocent. 😁😁😁😁😁

---You have been accurate all along that Trump will be found guilty in this hush money case---

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) ... (4244) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.