Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,352 members, 7,894,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:09 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1763779 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) ... (4244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:34pm On May 30
feedthenation:

---You have been accurate all along that Trump will be found guilty in this hush money case---

It was very clear to us except the Hydra headed maga cult that this will be the case. Now he's a convicted felon.

basilico loco, so just slither like a worm into that your underground cave, don't come out again, hope that shame don catch you now.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 10:41pm On May 30
Sentencing has now been scheduled for July 11..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 10:45pm On May 30
The demystification of America's electoral process continues.
This wouldn't stick to Teflon Don.

The establishment will still have to manufacture ballots at 3 am to get Biden over the finish line.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:58pm On May 30
Basilico or what do you call yourself where are you? grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:01pm On May 30
LordAdam16:

The establishment will still have to manufacture ballots at 3 am to get Biden over the finish line.

-Lord

you are the real Lord, not the fart that calls himself lordreed grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 11:10pm On May 30
Say this slowly.

The presumptive nominee of the Republican party has been found guilty of committing 34 felonies, was held in contempt 10 times, in one of 4 cases he has upcoming, and will be sentenced 4 days before his convention to nominate him.

This is where we are in America.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:11pm On May 30
Would have been nice now if he drops out instead of heading into the election with 34 count of lipsrsealed

Hailey - not too late for him to call Hailey to come take over.

Obrigardo:

It was very clear to us except the Hydra headed maga cult that this will be the case. Now he's a convicted felon.

basilico loco, so just slither like a worm into that your underground cave, don't come out again, hope that shame don catch you now.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:14pm On May 30
armyofone:
Would have been nice now if he drops out instead of heading into the election with 34 count of lipsrsealed

Hailey - not too late for him to call Hailey to come take over.

This is a show of how bad this country has become. I talked about how everything is political today.
this is a direct attack on trump, to interfere with the election. this is one of the many options they are using.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 11:16pm On May 30
These guys are brutal. Except for Judge Cannon and the Supreme Court, this should be higher.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:21pm On May 30
---Some MAGAs in action after the guilty verdict---

https://twitter.com/i/status/1796288181408776402
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 11:25pm On May 30
feedthenation:

The symphony of mental illness.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ItooWorWor(m): 11:26pm On May 30
bemeruca:

It is not the media... It is what is on the email. The media covers for Biden

You lord has been found guilty.

Go cause some havoc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ItooWorWor(m): 11:26pm On May 30
feedthenation:

What do you expect from clowns.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:35pm On May 30
Possible sentencing outcomes for Trump include:

- Full Prison time
- Community service
- Limited prison time, for eg, spending only the weekends in prison
- House arrest

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:38pm On May 30
Basilico and his Gang will come tomorrow. They need to go copy and paste talking points to talk.

They are currently cooking. Like the APC does, they are currently cooking what to say.

Awon werey

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ItooWorWor(m): 11:42pm On May 30
happney65:
Basilico and his Gang will come tomorrow. They need to go copy and paste talking points to talk.

They are currently cooking. Like the APC does, they are currently cooking what to say.

Awon werey

I have being chatting up my MAGA friend. But he is not responding grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:44pm On May 30
ItooWorWor:

I have being chatting up my MAGA friend. But he is not responding grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:47pm On May 30
I am so happy.
I don't know what to say.

Donald Trump is a convicted felon. I just remembered this forum and logged in. grin

Una well done o

Obrigado I sight you. I know say na you happy pass. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 12:09am On May 31
Demonrats everywhere. Not surprised. The thread Ijebosb and obrigidiot created for this "guilty verdict" shit failed to gather steam. So, you all have to come here and make some noise abi? Awon oloshi!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:24am On May 31
Donald Trump the first black president

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 9JAMac10: 12:48am On May 31
Donald Trump for president 2024
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:35am On May 31
MAGA

Basilico I hail ooo. I know you are already cooking some delicious conspiracy theory to drop on the thread tomorrow.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:54am On May 31
happney65:

Awon werey

Well, so they know what they cooking about.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:55am On May 31
ono:
Demonrats everywhere. Not surprised. The thread Ijebosb and obrigidiot created for this "guilty verdict" shit failed to gather steam. So, you all have to come here and make some noise abi? Awon oloshi!

Oh no!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:17am On May 31
If you look back , Ive been saying they want to jail Trump. Judge Merchan finally nails Trump.
Lets see what happens.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:18am On May 31
This is almost unheard of especially for a poltician.
This should tell you everything about this trial and if he slept with Stormy Daniels.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:03am On May 31
PDPGuy:
Possible sentencing outcomes for Trump include:

- Full Prison time
- Community service
- Limited prison time, for eg, spending only the weekends in prison
- House arrest

What of suspended sentence, is that not a possibility?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 6:23am On May 31
Well, well, well. Look how that turned out.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 7:02am On May 31
budaatum:

Well, so they know what they cooking about.

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 8:53am On May 31
Nobody is above lawfare.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:58am On May 31
LordAdam16:

-Lord

if this is a clone of basilico loco the deranged maga cultist, please sniff glue.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:58am On May 31
zendi:
Nobody is above lawfare.

😅😅😂🤣😭😁😅

(1) (2) (3) ... (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) ... (4244) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.