Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,607 members, 7,944,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1868266 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) ... (4386) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:47am On Aug 01
wirinet:

That's because she was raised by her mother and had strong ties to her maternal grandparents. Kamala also was never too far from her fathers black roots.
She attended Howard college, a historical black college.
She was a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha, a black fraternity at college.

she was elected president of the association of Black law students at the University of California, Hastings College of the Law

She had alway identified with her black ancestry as she was raised in a black neighbourhood.

Trump's is just race baiting in order to excite his base by questioning Kamala's racial and ethnic background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qF-IvSqxdE?si=sb2kExuzcN2CmFVM

As usual taken up by media scumbag position. She hailed herself as Indian until it became convenient to identify as a blek.

She knew Joe Biden was not mentally fit for those 4 years. When she did know he wasn't upto task
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 11:09am On Aug 01
basilico:

As usual taken up by media scumbag position. She hailed herself as Indian until it became convenient to identify as a blek.

She knew Joe Biden was not mentally fit for those 4 years. When she did know he wasn't upto task

Has she ever denied being a black woman too? She has always maintained her father's name Harris and we all know Indians don't have Harris as surname.

She has every right to hail herself as an Indian and also as a black woman. She is entitled to the two by having parents from both sides.

So what is the fuss?

What is funny is a dude like Vance who has changed his names many tines, changed his sexual orientation and his political stance from never Trump to Trump ass* kisser claiming Kamala is confuse about her ethnicity while defending Trump yesterday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:09pm On Aug 01
wirinet:

Blackness can be defined in terms of ethnicity (ethnic background) or simply skin colour or tone, and Kamala Harris satisfies both terms.
Her father is Jamaican from African roots, so she is black from her paternal roots.

Her mother is Indian from Thulasendhrapuram, a tiny village in the southern Indian city of Chennai. Their peoples ethnic identity is Tamil and their skin colour is generally darker that the rest of India, being the most southern region.

In terms of race Tamil people are Dravidians.

So if we are to go strictly racist, Kamala Harris race roots are negoid and dravidian

Right. Good background.
But, I'm sure they don't even understand what they are arguing.
And I'm not even sure who they think this argument is going to resonate with.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:22pm On Aug 01
ObaIgwe1:

Has she ever denied being a black woman too? She has always maintained her father's name Harris and we all know Indians don't have Harris as surname.

She has every right to hail herself as an Indian and also as a black woman. She is entitled to the two by having parents from both side.

So what is the fuss?

What is funny is a dude like Vance who has changed his names many tines, changed his sexual orientation and his political stance from never Trump to Trump ass* kisser claiming Kamala is confuse about her ethnicity while defending Trump yesterday.

Being blek is vote pandering for her.
When did she know Joe Biden is not mentally fit to face a jury for example.
Indian after sucking dicck, black when the nominee.
Democrat stink is worse than in morgue.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01
basilico:

Being blek is vote pandering for her.
When did she know Joe Biden is not mentally fit to face a jury for example.
Indian after sucking dicck, black when the nominee.
Democrat stink is worse than in morgue.

What is all this blek nonsense.
The racism and misogyny oozes from all your posts.
You're so desirous of attention, this is what you reduce yourself to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:44pm On Aug 01
basilico:
Dinesh D'Souza has the names of the slaves owned by Kamala Harris ancestors in Jamaica.

Link https://x.com/DineshDSouza/status/1293530588486537219. seems to have been taken down so I'll repost quote

Spread wide.
cc Obrigardo ijesbosb and every other retard who thinks she is black. After I showed her claiming Indian heritage. She should pay reparations too.

Next I'll research on how many blacks she put in jail as AG/prosecutor and forced them to stay there after their sentencing periods so that they work like donkeys at minimum cost.
Blek my ass.

Dinesh, the convicted felon who pulled off his conspiracy trash video and apologized for disseminating false info.

That same shit you posted here on ends, got taken down, and the creators apologized for spreading lies.

And She's black and indian, but why is that hard for you to understand. You don't have the luxury of being a racist, black ass man.

You sound like a lunatic, and no one believes any rubbish that comes from you here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01
Here's a good chart of one path to 270 for Trump and Harris.
I think she may pick Shapiro in Pennsylvania as even if it gives her a tiny edge in PA it might be worth it.
Mark Kelly in Arizona would be nice, but I don't think AZ is as crucial a pick up and not sure Mark Kelly makes that much more of an impact in helping her pick up Arizona.
But we shall see.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:58pm On Aug 01
basilico:

No one has a problem with immigrants who add value.Those protesters want their kids protected.
Todate the 17 year old who stabbed young girls with an assault knife has not been revealed.

That is the problem. No matter how much I made that clear, budaatum will lump illegal migrants, illegal asylum seekers with legit professional migrants and students coming in.

People are now angry because of the two-tiered policing. Stabbing all over the country, and people walk freely with machetes.

Anjem Chaudery, or whatever he is called, is behind the killing of many Brits. It is clear since 2012 especially when Lee Rigby was killed because of Chaudary. He only just got 25years lately. Since that time, they have harassed Tommy and locked him up many more times.

Anyone with common sense will control who enters the country. I feel sorry for the police but what is happening is their own making.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:01pm On Aug 01
Meanwhile women are being robbed by men who failed in their right category.

I don't understand why they are not boycotting this nonsense.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:33pm On Aug 01
Fake pastor olaadegbu is running rampant all over the threads and having a meltdown.lol
I can't wait to see how these maga cultists will fare after Kamala wins in a landslide.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:37pm On Aug 01
Voters are carefully looking at the hypocrisy and dumpster fire that is maga. All their shit starts from convicted felon trump.
Now all eyes including the racist maga cultists are on shady vance and his Indian wife. I can bet they will be livid that they are talking back to their face when they question Kamala Harris race - really dumb thing to do and basilico loco isn't ashamed at all.

These guys are losers. shame on you maga fools.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:09pm On Aug 01
Obrigardo:

Dinesh, the convicted felon who pulled off his conspiracy trash video and apologized for disseminating false info.

That same shit you posted here on ends, got taken down, and the creators apologized for spreading lies.

And She's black and indian, but why is that hard for you to understand. You don't have the luxury of being a racist, black ass man.

You sound like a lunatic, and no one believes any rubbish that comes from you here.

I didn't say she is not black Indian. She has always passed herself as Indian American, but now to get your vote she is a black..She jailed lots of blacks by the way.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:11pm On Aug 01
bemeruca:
Meanwhile women are being robbed by men who failed in their right category.

I don't understand why they are not boycotting this nonsense.

Haha haha These Parisians. There was a boxer who was disqualified in some tournament because she has XY chromosomes.

Imane Khelif of Algeria and Lin Yu‑ting of Taiwan failed to meet gender eligibility tests at the Women’s World Boxing Championships in New Delhi last year, prompting

Both are there in France today. Men masquerading as women.
Define a woman. What someone thinks or chromosomes
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:25pm On Aug 01
IjeBos:

What is all this blek nonsense.
The racism and misogyny oozes from all your posts.
You're so desirous of attention, this is what you reduce yourself to?

This is my bookmark site. And to bash liberals.Unlike other Christians I can use any word I think.
Kamala was Indian . Now she is black.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01
basilico:

This is my bookmark site. And to bash liberals.Unlike other Christians I can use any word I think.

Lol @ 'This is my bookmark site'. Do you even believe that nonsensical rubbish?
And I fixed your quote for you.

basilico:

Kamala was Indian . Now she is black.

Spoken like an ignorant person who has never lived anywhere racially diverse.
This Venn Diagram should help, that is if you understand what a Venn diagram is.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:37pm On Aug 01
bemeruca:

Stabbing all over the country, and people walk freely with machetes.
Anyone with common sense will control who enters the country..

This is silly nonsense. Everyone trying to get into UK knows how controlled entry is, but here's rightwing you claiming illegal immigrants arrive at the borders with machetes.

Intelligent people here do not listen to Tommy or Chaudry because we can use our own brains to think and reason.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:48pm On Aug 01
Konkoja:

You dived into topics you are ignorant about and sadly you are not even aware. In the UK, identity of U18 going through judicial process are never revealed as a practice. It's for the judge to decide after trial if the ID will be disclosed or not.

You said no one has a problem with immigrants who add value - just shut up! Honestly, you have no clue!

And he actually adds no value.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:22pm On Aug 01
budaatum:

This is silly nonsense. Everyone trying to get into UK knows how controlled entry is, but here's rightwing you claiming illegal immigrants arrive at the borders with machetes.

Intelligent people here do not listen to Tommy or Chaudry because we can use our own brains to think and reason.

i never said this. you are lying as usual
which brain are you talking about?

So much controlled entry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CcVvRX5-XM

it's either crimes or the taxpayers feed them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:50pm On Aug 01
bemeruca:

So much controlled entry
https://www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=8Cc VvRX5-XM

Funny you keep quoting far right channels to prove your point. Its like quoting the kkk to prove blacks should be hung.

Taxpayers will indeed feed asylum seekers while their status is being determined. We feed the starving in Sudan, and save whales and elephants too, because we are kind and generous and love our neighbours even if they live far away elsewhere.

If you are awaiting decision on your asylum seeking and commit a crime, your asylum becomes null and void and you'd be deported back to where you came from after you've served at his majesty's pleasure for your crime.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:14pm On Aug 01
There you go. Young mother jailed 3 years for protesting outside an abortion clinic.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:15pm On Aug 01
budaatum:

Funny you keep quoting far right channels to prove your point. Its like quoting the kkk to prove blacks should be hung.

Taxpayers will indeed feed asylum seekers while their status is being determined. We feed the starving in Sudan, and save whales and elephants too, because we are kind and generous and love our neighbours even if they live far away elsewhere.

If you are awaiting decision on your asylum seeking and commit a crime, your asylum becomes null and void and you'd be deported back to where you came from after you've served at his majesty's pleasure for your crime.

you can lie to yourself all you want and also convince yourself it is the kkk running the news but facts are facts... England is becoming more and more unstable.

also, illegals committing crimes and not being deported, instead, they are trying to hide the situation from the public.
this is what will be going on quite often these days. Now you see the police arresting innocent people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf06jpNTZYU

it is because they are of the wrong class or race. the migrants who assaulted cops in Manchester airport are still free, it is the cops who are in hot soup.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:25pm On Aug 01
bemeruca:

So much controlled entry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CcVvRX5-XM

Budaatum is likely adding value.
Here is a scammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HGhZvUQ61U?si=_DiIZDyPaQ368_op
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:30pm On Aug 01
IjeBos:

Lol @ 'This is my bookmark site'. Do you even believe that nonsensical rubbish?
And I fixed your quote for you.

Spoken like an ignorant person who has never lived anywhere racially diverse.
This Venn Diagram should help, that is if you understand what a Venn diagram is.
I post links here that I might refer to later
I showed newspaper headlines showing how Indian she is. I linked a YouTube video of her saying she was of asian descent.
She identifies as a black woman today.
You can be an adult baby too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nfvATupMTY?si=bT6uitUQ8tkPLVHi

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01
Evan Gershkovich, Paul Whelan released in massive US-Russia prisoner exchange
https://thehill.com/policy/international/4805194-wall-street-journal-evan-gershkovich-released-russia-prisoner-exchange/

Found this tweet of Biden interesting.
Can't imagine what it takes to make sure to get this done after/while deciding you will not run again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01
basilico:

I post links here that I might refer to later
I showed newspaper headlines showing how Indian she is. I linked a YouTube video of her saying she was of asian descent.
She identifies as a black woman today.
You can be an adult baby too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nfvATupMTY?si=bT6uitUQ8tkPLVHi

You always have some excuse for your idiocy.

Look it, I am a dual national. When going to Nigerian, I use my Nigeria passport to get on the flight to Nigeria and my US passport to get on my flight back to the US. I identify as both.

My nephew is half Portugese, half Nigerian. He's been to Portugal 2x. My mom is teaching him Igbo and his mom is teaching him Portuguese. He'll identify as Nigerian, Portuguese and African American whenever and however he chooses. He may be eating moi-moi, wearing Naija trad, while speaking Portuguese to his mom. This shit isn't hard. As if somehow you have to identify as one or the other. Why?

You lack exposure and so open your mouth and the stupid flows out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:52pm On Aug 01
basilico:

Budaatum is likely adding value.
Here is a scammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HGhZvUQ61U?si=_DiIZDyPaQ368_op

Budaatum is seriously lost.

3 Syrian brothers who passed a 13yo around and not deported, they are in the UK at the expense of tax payers.

It's the norm. They seek asylum after getting there in a boat and then the tax payers starts to feed them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:09pm On Aug 01
basilico:

I didn't say she is not black Indian. She has always passed herself as Indian American, but now to get your vote she is a black..She jailed lots of blacks by the way.

Stop being a twart, there's nothing to argue about here.

Well, President Biden got Whelan and Evan out, while convicted felon trump was using it as campaign rhetoric. The felon didn't free Whelan when he was there.

Even killer putin has lost hope in felon trump winning, isn't it time you stop and just slither away from here?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:14pm On Aug 01
IjeBos:
Evan Gershkovich, Paul Whelan released in massive US-Russia prisoner exchange
https://thehill.com/policy/international/4805194-wall-street-journal-evan-gershkovich-released-russia-prisoner-exchange/

Found this tweet of Biden interesting.
Can't imagine what it takes to make sure to get this done after/while deciding you will not run again.

That's top dog diplomacy. One criminal felon trump can never achieve. The only time felon trump ever secured a prisoner release was when the boy was at the point of dying, and he eventually died.

Hey basilico loco, I don't think you'll ever realize the rapist and racist felon trump is a born liar that lies about virtually everything. I bet you believed him when he said only he can get them out. Hey basilico loco, ask your overlord why he didn't get Paul out when he was there?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:32pm On Aug 01
Obrigardo:

That's top dog diplomacy. One criminal felon trump can never achieve. The only time felon trump ever secured a prisoner release was when the boy was at the point of dying, and he eventually died.

Hey basilico loco, I don't think you'll ever realize the rapist and racist felon trump is a born liar that lies about virtually everything. I bet you believed him when he said only he can get them out. Hey basilico loco, ask your overlord why he didn't get Paul out when he was there?

Why are Americans still held hostage by Hamas?
I bet my two testicles that if Trump wins, all those hostages will be released immediately. You don't condone bullies.
Remember Iran released Americam hostages as soon as Reagan won? Remember how he bombed Qadafi tent?
Peace through strength.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:37pm On Aug 01
Obrigardo:

Stop being a twart, there's nothing to argue about here.

Well, President Biden got Whelan and Evan out, while convicted felon trump was using it as campaign rhetoric. The felon didn't free Whelan when he was there.

Even killer putin has lost hope in felon trump winning, isn't it time you stop and just slither away from here?

Have I denied her black father whose ancestors owned over 200 slaves. She has the black pigment chlorophyll
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:40pm On Aug 01
IjeBos:

You always have some excuse for your idiocy.

Look it, I am a dual national. When going to Nigerian, I use my Nigeria passport to get on the flight to Nigeria and my US passport to get on my flight back to the US. I identify as both.

My nephew is half Portugese, half Nigerian. He's been to Portugal 2x. My mom is teaching him Igbo and his mom is teaching him Portuguese. He'll identify as Nigerian, Portuguese and African American whenever and however he chooses. He may be eating moi-moi, wearing Naija trad, while speaking Portuguese to his mom. This shit isn't hard. As if somehow you have to identify as one or the other. Why?

You lack exposure and so open your mouth and the stupid flows out.

You are the fool here. Now that she needs to keep the black people in the plantation, she is black.
When she didn't need the black vote she was Indian America. I wrote this article ?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:25pm On Aug 01
More and more are coming because the government shows them what they will do for them if they come at Taxpayers' expense. Soon they will increase taxes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrLiObLP2PY

(1) (2) (3) ... (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) ... (4386) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Ijebosc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.