Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,249 members, 7,910,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:25 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1799114 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) ... (4288) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31
Obrigardo:
ohhh
My
God 😱😂😂

Convicted felon trump is imploding!

We gonna hear about this disastrous NABJ Pbs townhall or something like that with the felon soon..

Wow, rapist trump is a disaster.

---Trump just lost the last ounce of support from black voters---he really showed his true hostile, narcissistic character---he is not fit for a public office--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yao0bboq-pY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:14pm On Jul 31
feedthenation:

---Trump just lost the last ounce of support from black voters---he really showed his true hostile, narcissistic character---he is not fit for a public office--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yao0bboq-pY

I've never seen this tremendous shift in vibe since Obama 2008 when I was just still new to all this. But this is crazy. Kamala Harris is going to win. She's projected 284 electoral college votes to criminal trump 254. But who knows, she might even swallow 304. It's quite clear convicted felon trump just lost the independents, women and the black vote. He's so full of hate,we don't need that. No one lives forever.

Anyone voting for him in the black community are either xenophobes or white nationalist ally.

Felon trump is a disastrous loser.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:24pm On Jul 31
This is what is running for the presidency grin even Biden in his senile state coupled with a brain freeze is more coherent
https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1818296731655721420

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:29pm On Jul 31
@budaatum, it's only a matter of time and this is just a warning. these people don't have a problem with immigrants, it is the way it has been done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqBVO6b5wcM
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31
1stGenAmerican:
Even The Mormons are on board. 😅Who’s next?

---Mormons?!---definetely it's over for FelonTrump if these ultra-conservative red republicans are endorsing Kamala---

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31
This isn't hard.
For those that it is, this Venn Diagram might be helpful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:44pm On Jul 31
But why was Trump Angry and basically just throwing tantrums and not answering the question and abusing and asking that the journalist should have first greeted him?

Why? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 10:53pm On Jul 31
happney65:
But why was Trump Angry and basically just throwing tantrums and not answering the question and abusing and asking that the journalist should have first greeted him?

Why? grin grin grin

Watch the interview in full!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31
happney65:

Why? grin grin grin

---Trump can't answer a simple question about a statement from his nomination speech---

Q. “What’s exactly is a black job, sir?"

Trump: "A black job is anybody that has a job! That's what it is.”

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31
---Rachel Scott---is the journalist who was Trump nemesis at the NABJ---

---Here's a video of her question to Trump's mentor, Putin---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEBYU1aGXMA

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:24pm On Jul 31
happney65:

Why? grin grin grin

Lol.
He realized he's actually being asked real questions and his normal BS wouldn't work.

But, I feel for the media. Interviewing Trump is hard work. He spews lies voraciously. And as a reporter, where do you even begin?
He was asked what he would do on his first day and he said 'reduce inflation'. Is he going to write on a piece of paper, 'reduce inflation' and it's going to happen? There used to be a time, where media would follow up and ask him 'how'.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:27pm On Jul 31
Joe Rogan thinks Kamala is going to win.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31
1stGenAmerican:
Even The Mormons are on board. 😅Who’s next?

When the Saints go marching.

Onward Christian soldiers, matching as to war poll - prayer book in your pocket, dangling poll card in hands... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:37pm On Jul 31
feedthenation:

---Trump can't answer a simple question about a statement from his nomination speech---

Q. “What’s exactly is a black job, sir?"

Trump: "A black job is anybody that has a job! That's what it is.”

True Hisense definition wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:50pm On Jul 31
Perfect headline
White man tells Black Journalist his Black Opponent is not Black.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IbeOkehie: 1:41am On Aug 01
We will always cry racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZHESkRTupI?si=MDDM9VB1Na_7ldHz

Know who did it so you can be aware....

Thomas Sowell is a rare kind of deep thinker in these times. A true American, a real treasure.

Good Luck to USA

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:02am On Aug 01
Trump Today: Harris isn't Black

Trump Advisor in 2020:
"I'll note that Kamala Harris is a Black woman and he donated to her campaign," Trump campaign senior adviser Katrina Pierson said Tuesday in a call with reporters. "So I hope we can squash this racism argument."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-kamala-harris-campaign-donation-racism/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:41am On Aug 01
Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:05am On Aug 01
IjeBos:

Trump Advisor in 2020:

Well, I can say no. I think it’s maybe a little bit different. I’ve known her a long time indirectly — not directly very much — and she was always of Indian heritage,” Trump said. “And she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn’t know she was black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn black, and now she wants to be known as black. So, I don’t know, is she Indian, or is she black?”

“She has always identified as a black woman from a historically black college,” ABC News’s Rachel Scott interjected.

What are these headline about? The media is promoting her as black.

Another attack angle blown to pieces by basilico
I have repeatedly said mainstream media is composed of lying scumbags, assholes and pieces of shit.

Listen to her talking about her Indian heritage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MGQJqyzYfY

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ROGUEmerica: 6:23am On Aug 01
DEMONIC western terrorists are a plague to mankind...
Ruthless mass murderers, pedos, phaggots, satanists.... 🤮🥴

👀
Ijebos
Obedience4
Obrigardo
1stGenAmerican 💩
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:28am On Aug 01
IjeBos:

Trump Advisor in 2020:
Blackness can be defined in terms of ethnicity (ethnic background) or simply skin colour or tone, and Kamala Harris satisfies both terms.
Her father is Jamaican from African roots, so she is black from her paternal roots.

Her mother is Indian from Thulasendhrapuram, a tiny village in the southern Indian city of Chennai. Their peoples ethnic identity is Tamil and their skin colour is generally darker that the rest of India, being the most southern region.

In terms of race Tamil people are Dravidians.

So if we are to go strictly racist, Kamala Harris race roots are negoid and dravidian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:34am On Aug 01
bemeruca:
@budaatum, it's only a matter of time and this is just a warning. these people don't have a problem with immigrants, it is the way it has been done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqBVO6b5wcM

No one has a problem with immigrants who add value.Those protesters want their kids protected.
Todate the 17 year old who stabbed young girls with an assault knife has not been revealed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:51am On Aug 01
wirinet:

Blackness can be defined in terms of ethnicity (ethnic background) or simply skin colour or tone, and Kamala Harris satisfies both terms.
Her father is Jamaican from African roots, so she is black from her paternal roots.

Her mother is Indian from Thulasendhrapuram, a tiny village in the southern Indian city of Chennai. Their peoples ethnic identity is Tamil and their skin colour is generally darker that the rest of India, being the most southern region.

In terms of race Tamil people are Dravidians.

So if we are to go strictly racist, Kamala Harris race roots are negoid and dravidian

Nonsense. She has always identified as an Indian American.

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-2024-elections/4280#131255078
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:13am On Aug 01
I like the way media is hyping up Kamala Harris. In 2020 FB Zuckerburg largely tilted the elections allowable rigging margin via his $400 million donation that paid for drop boxes, get out the vote etc in democrat strongholds. This time he not endorsing anyone and no Zuckerbucks.
Most badass thing he has ever seen? Trump getting shot , rising up, pummelling his fist in the air behind the American flag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgWFwVRGcf4
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 8:23am On Aug 01
basilico:

No one has a problem with immigrants who add value.Those protesters want their kids protected.
Todate the 17 year old who stabbed young girls with an assault knife has not been revealed.

You dived into topics you are ignorant about and sadly you are not even aware. In the UK, identity of U18 going through judicial process are never revealed as a practice. It's for the judge to decide after trial if the ID will be disclosed or not.

You said no one has a problem with immigrants who add value - just shut up! Honestly, you have no clue!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:33am On Aug 01
Ijebosb can't answer my query on American blue states, he can only show stats showing GDP from blue counties.
An economics question. Every ferkin billionaire makes his money from the downtrodden in society. The downtrodden are consumers. They eat, live in a house, go to work if available, etc. No rich person makes his money from other rich people. And if you trickle down all the wealthy depend on mass market. From Google, Apple, Exxon, HSBC etc. All their income depends on the downtrodden spending because they have to spend on the three most basic needs. Food, clothing and shelter. Food is produced by red states.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:46am On Aug 01
Konkoja:

You dived into topics you are ignorant about and sadly you are not even aware. In the UK, identity of U18 going through judicial process are never revealed as a practice. It's for the judge to decide after trial if the ID will be disclosed or not.

You said no one has a problem with immigrants who add value - just shut up! Honestly, you have no clue!

Topics I know nothing about . Ever heard journalists fervently feverishly hoping the terrorist is not a religion of peace adherent.
Ferk off.
If you ask me the 17 year were he a white Christian we would know his name. I'm as black as charcoal but I detest this story.
In UK they call rapefugees Asians , which includes indians, Koreans , Japanese , Chinese who largely are of economic social benefits to UK.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:39am On Aug 01
Republicans saw a person of color and completing lost their minds, they are no longer talking about economy but how she's black or not or a DEI, they should keep up with the messaging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:42am On Aug 01
Dinesh D'Souza has the names of the slaves owned by Kamala Harris ancestors in Jamaica.

Link https://x.com/DineshDSouza/status/1293530588486537219. seems to have been taken down so I'll repost quote

Here are the names of the 200+ slaves owned by Kamala Harris’ ancestor Hamilton Brown in Jamaica in 1817. One of the largest planters in Jamaica, Brown now has a town named after him, Brown’s Town

Spread wide.
cc Obrigardo ijesbosb and every other retard who thinks she is black. After I showed her claiming Indian heritage. She should pay reparations too.

Next I'll research on how many blacks she put in jail as AG/prosecutor and forced them to stay there after their sentencing periods so that they work like donkeys at minimum cost.
Blek my ass.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:53am On Aug 01
sanpipita:
Republicans saw a person of color and completing lost their minds, they are no longer talking about economy but how she's black or not or a DEI, they should keep up with the messaging.

She always claimed asian heritage. Was it because her paternal lineage was engorged deeply in slave ownership?

The media is some lying pieces of shit
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:30am On Aug 01
basilico:

Nonsense. She has always identified as an Indian American.

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-2024-elections/4280#131255078

That's because she was raised by her mother and had strong ties to her maternal grandparents. Kamala also was never too far from her fathers black roots.
She attended Howard college, a historical black college.
She was a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha, a black fraternity at college.

she was elected president of the association of Black law students at the University of California, Hastings College of the Law

She had alway identified with her black ancestry as she was raised in a black neighbourhood.

Trump's is just race baiting in order to excite his base by questioning Kamala's racial and ethnic background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qF-IvSqxdE?si=sb2kExuzcN2CmFVM

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) ... (4288) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.