Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1861107 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) ... (4378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kkins25(m): 2:03am On Jul 30
1stGenAmerican:
I’ll never trust a person that changes their name multiple times. Multiple name changes, multiple mind changes—does Vance even know who he is?

Yeah, right. If we check your camp, I'll find folks who've changed names, and altered gender like five times, and some don't even know what gender they are. But, what do I know?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 3:53am On Jul 30
BREAKING

John Giles, the Republican mayor of Mesa, AZ announced he is endorsing Kamala Harris for President: "Our party used to stand for the belief that every Arizonan, no matter their background or circumstances, should have the freedom, opportunity and security to live out their American Dream.

But since Donald Trump refused to accept the outcome of the 2020 election, Republicans have yet to course correct. The Republican Party with Trump at its helm continues down the path of political extremism, away from focusing on our fundamental freedoms...

In the spirit of the late Sen. John McCain’s motto, “Country First,” I call on other Arizona Republicans to join me in choosing country over party this election and to vote against Donald Trump."

H/T Republicans Against Trump @RpsAgainstTrump

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:44am On Jul 30
kkins25:

Yeah, right. If we check your camp, I'll find folks who've changed names, and altered gender like five times, and some don't even know what gender they are. But, what do I know?

Your camp? Are you a registered voter? You’re asking me what do you know? Clearly nothing at all besides the baseless right-wing propaganda you’re regurgitating.
Nothing to see here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:50am On Jul 30
Fascist media repeat talking point.
Weird.

Simon Ateba
@simonateba
Shocking proof that the entire Democrat-Media Complex blindly parrots DNC talking points. Watch them all repeat the same scripted lines! This is really weird!!! WATCH

https://x.com/simonateba/status/1818096942913597935/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1818096942913597935&currentTweetUser=simonateba

They are careful to use the word weird. So many talking heads, such that someone here thought it was a serious thing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:58am On Jul 30
happney65:
BREAKING

John Giles, the Republican mayor of Mesa, AZ announced he is endorsing Kamala Harris for President: "Our party used to stand for the belief that every Arizonan, no matter their background or circumstances, should have the freedom, opportunity and security to live out their American Dream.

But since Donald Trump refused to accept the outcome of the 2020 election, Republicans have yet to course correct. The Republican Party with Trump at its helm continues down the path of political extremism, away from focusing on our fundamental freedoms...

In the spirit of the late Sen. John McCain’s motto, “Country First,” I call on other Arizona Republicans to join me in choosing country over party this election and to vote against Donald Trump."

H/T Republicans Against Trump @RpsAgainstTrump

John McCain hated Trump, the people who adored him hate Trump.
You do get excited over a small thing like when a dog sees a bone.
https://x.com/Real_RobN/status/1817950088473534531

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:39am On Jul 30
Maduro should end up in jail. Communists don't cede power peacefully once they get it His electoral body should also face jail time. The Venezuelan AG had been instructed by Maduro to charge the opposition for hacking Dominion machines.

Via Yahoo News
We now have the means to prove the truth of what happened yesterday in our election,” Machado said in a press conference. “In this moment … we have 73.2% of the registries, and with the results they provide, our president-elect is Edmundo González.”

Machado said the actas show that the results were so overwhelmingly in González’s favor that Maduro could not have caught him even if every other vote had gone to the embattled Venezuelan ruler.

“The vote difference in our favor is huge and we won in all states,” she said.

According to the numbers gathered by the opposition so far, Maduro obtained only 2.76 million votes, while González obtained 6.27 million. Machado said she was confident that Gonzalez’s lead, amounting to more than 65% of all votes, will be sustained once they get all the actas, which she hopes will happen tomorrow.

These results tally very well with exit polls.

Democrats who obviously cheat in every election must be shaking in their boots.
In Georgia they now want paper ballots after praising the voting machines for 4 years and stonewalling every audit demanded.
Heads will roll one day over 2020 results.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:01am On Jul 30
basilico:

She is paying $150 for likes.

Did she raise bail for BLM rioters who went on to commit other crimes?
Did she call for upending the police

You are stale bro.
White dudes for Harris, over 100k on the call, just raised $4m!
Damn! Convicted Felon and rapist trump is cooked.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:07am On Jul 30
IjeBos:

I can imagine. Vance may now be the reason he is or is not in jail.
I read the RNC can vote to change or reconvene their national convention to vote to change him. I wonder if there are any more legal and ballot downsides.
Even out of office, he's still showing his inability to effectively manage.

The Trump GOP is a bunch of weirdos.
I've been saying that for a while.

Some dude was telling me to stop calling them weirdos and that it will backfire. I couldn't stop laughing, I just told him to come back to life and reality. Told him about how deplorable these people are, Charlottesville, January 6th, racism in Felon trump's campaign, the gold statue at RNC, the weird AI images, felon trump's sneakers, the ear bandage worn by maga cult members, the trashing of the US flag, maga cultists making felon trump flags, maga cult apparent racism misogyny and bigotry on twitter, convicted felon trump abuse of free speech on his truth social platform and lots and lots. Showed him video after video.
He had to shut up and admit they were so freaking weird.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:30am On Jul 30
Obrigardo:

You are stale bro.
White dudes for Harris, over 100k on the call, just raised $4m!
Damn! Convicted Felon and rapist trump is cooked.

America is divided roughly into two eventually at election time. Those who vote for Democrats or Republicans. It doesn't take gi-normous effort via social media influencers to raise that number. An influencer with 10M daily followers can raise 200K for a zoom call very easily. Check out Zhang Dayi who sells out anything within an hour.
Contrast to Elon Musk single tweet that gathered over 130 million views.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kkins25(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30
1stGenAmerican:

Your camp? Are you a registered voter? You’re asking me what do you know? Clearly nothing at all besides the baseless right-wing propaganda you’re regurgitating.
Nothing to see here.

Ah.. 😁 I say your Camp, you're also asking me, "your camp?" You don't know your camp?

In my country, yes.

I don't know how you can ascertain that I know nothing, from one post. Unless, you're some omnipresent being, which, if you are, then let me know so that I might worship you.

Can you tell me why someone changing their name makes them a bad electoral candidate?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30
I thought this was an interesting poll.

51% of the people polled said that "the idea of a second Trump term is an absolute nightmare to me". Yet, the split was 44-42 with 9% undecided.
Very interesting.
I think the first question(absolute nightmare) may be more instructive than the actual Trump-Harris poll split.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:09pm On Jul 30
this Olympic is just full of nonsense LGBT and rapists shit.
A guy who was 19 and then traveled to the UK from Holland to sleep with a 12-year-old is competing and he is getting special privileges as no media is allowed to cover him or interview him. It is the same with all the men who are competing with women in boxing. it is offensive for the press to use terms like Biological male and female.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:34pm On Jul 30
Some people in the FBI and Secret Service want Trump dead
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30
Donald Trump’s Nephew Fred Endorses Kamala Harris for President After Making Bombshell Allegations Against Uncle

https://people.com/donald-trump-nephew-fred-iii-endorses-kamala-harris-for-president-8686100

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MvV_ImkVetY

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:11pm On Jul 30
basilico:

America is divided roughly into two eventually at election time. Those who vote for Democrats or Republicans. It doesn't take gi-normous effort via social media influencers to raise that number. An influencer with 10M daily followers can raise 200K for a zoom call very easily. Check out Zhang Dayi who sells out anything within an hour.
Contrast to Elon Musk single tweet that gathered over 130 million views.

These days I feel I lose my brain cells when I tackle some of your drivel.

130 million views on a tweet? Did it translate to grassroots donations or voter registration? Are the 130 million views all from the states or worldwide and some likely bots?

You are not living in reality bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:13pm On Jul 30
feedthenation:
Donald Trump’s Nephew Fred Endorses Kamala Harris for President After Making Bombshell Allegations Against Uncle

https://people.com/donald-trump-nephew-fred-iii-endorses-kamala-harris-for-president-8686100

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MvV_ImkVetY

basilico loco, If your nephews and nieces think you are shit, you are definitely shittier. That's what this means bro.

☠️☠️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:16pm On Jul 30
bemeruca:
Some people in the FBI and Secret Service want Trump dead

I feel over 85 million voters feel that way too. Majority of people will be happy if the convicted felon just slither away.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:19pm On Jul 30
bemeruca:
this Olympic is just full of nonsense LGBT and rapists shit.
A guy who was 19 and then traveled to the UK from Holland to sleep with a 12-year-old is competing and he is getting special privileges as no media is allowed to cover him or interview him. It is the same with all the men who are competing with women in boxing. it is offensive for the press to use terms like Biological male and female.

How is this affecting your daily life? What if you just fúcking mind your business?
I'll care more about a convicted felon trump pledging to end voting and democracy than this Faux Outrage.

Fûck off

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:21pm On Jul 30
Obrigardo:

How is this affecting your daily life? What if you just fúcking mind your business?
I'll care more about a convicted felon trump pledging to end voting and democracy than this Faux Outrage.

Fûck off

You are okay with a guy traveling to rape a 12 year old girl. You are a pervert.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:23pm On Jul 30
bemeruca:

You are okay with a guy traveling to rape a 12 year old girl. You are a pervert.

Death to all pedos, but stuff coming from you must never be trusted. You guys are liars and lunatics.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:24pm On Jul 30
bemeruca:

I'm tackling your snipe at LGBT. You bigot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:35pm On Jul 30
Obrigardo:

I'm tackling your snipe at LGBT. You bigot.

LGBT = Men Beating up women in women's boxing. You = idiot and a pervert who is okay with a man sleeping with a 12-year-old.

there is a reason we have lightweight and heavyweight categories in Men boxing. But I don't need to explain to an idiot.
Also, People can complain as they please. there is a reason why they can mock Christianity and no one or the media calls them out but cannot do the same with Islam because the Latter will go on a rampage killing innocent people so not make jokes of the ones who just complain and not behead them so idiots like you will come and see you are a bigot grin

in France, they have banned Satire against Islam since 2015 after the attack but France went ahead to mock another Messenger on an international stage with LGBT perverts showing their balls on live TV but when we complain we are bigots.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:43pm On Jul 30
Obrigardo:

Death to all pedos, but stuff coming from you must never be trusted. You guys are liars and lunatics.

Yeah,
https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5645577/2024/07/25/van-de-velde-child-rapist-volleyball-olympic-games/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:59pm On Jul 30
Obrigardo:

basilico loco, If your nephews and nieces think you are shit, you are definitely shittier. That's what this means bro.

☠️☠️

---MAGAs will have nothing to say about this---but they would be so eager to stick some dirt on Trump's nephew---
For Donald Trump to say that about any human being, and one that is a blood relative, is so heartless and evil---He lacks having a human heart and conviction, and the truth is not in him---

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:12am On Jul 31

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:44am On Jul 31
Nobody Respects the police again. Before when something like this happens, you hardly see the public fighting the police or directly attacking something they believe is in connection with the incident... but the steam has been building and one day it will explode badly.

Budaatum, the people are angry. like I said the last time, the police only understand violence and it is just a matter of time before these guys start acting like the other side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lRhPsegkgg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWtAxCdYeD0
this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6fc0rlhNHg
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:26am On Jul 31
Bleep around and find out 🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:16am On Jul 31
bemeruca:
Bleep around and find out 🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉

Shalom Israel

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ck7g0g4mk4zo

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 7:41am On Jul 31
Good Morning People.. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:53am On Jul 31
feedthenation:

---MAGAs will have nothing to say about this---but they would be so eager to stick some dirt on Trump's nephew---
For Donald Trump to say that about any human being, and one that is a blood relative, is so heartless and evil---He lacks having a human heart and conviction, and the truth is not in him---

Damn, the convicted felon told his nephew to his face that disabled people should just die.
And these fake "christians" still think that evil bum is their messiah? I think the felon trump hates his nephew and his son coz they are disabled. What an evil piece of shit.

But basilico loco the clown is ok with this evil.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:57am On Jul 31
bemeruca:

Yeah,
https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5645577/2024/07/25/van-de-velde-child-rapist-volleyball-olympic-games/

Your blood didn't boil when the courts certified convicted felon trump as an adjudicated rapist.
Everyone knows you are a black man hater, a bigot, xenophobe, homophobe and misogynistic. Your pious pearl clutching won't change that, piece of shit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) ... (4378) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.