Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1873223 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) ... (4407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:25pm On Aug 07
sanpipita:

Lol Walz is literally a gem, anyhow they want it, it will back fire.

This further disarms JD Vance ahead of VP debate
And I bet Vance to talk about banning IVF, I expect Walz to use that opportunity to talk about how his wife used it to conceive and they named their daughter Hope. I dare the idiot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:26pm On Aug 07
1stGenAmerican:
😂😅
TRUMP HAS A VERY BUSY SCHEDULE AHEAD!
-10 days until his Election Fraud Trial Begins
-42 days before he is sentenced for his 34 previous convictions

What’s funnier? As a convicted felon, he’s losing the right to vote! A presidential candidate that can’t vote?
Trump can’t even vote for himself! 😂🤣 Reminds me of all the January 6th idiots who weren’t registered voters and are sitting in jail. 😂😅

MAGA, hold this L—and there’s many more coming your way!
😂😅

You mean some of the rioters didn't even vote?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:27pm On Aug 07
AmazonTopaz:

Sanpipita, and just yesterday I was scared that Republicans will use Minneapolis as their biggest asset against Walz but Trump and his big mouth.

The entire BLM protest thing has been nuttered.
Trump is cooked. cheesy

So compliment Walz and speak favorably of him and then four years later, do the opposite? Trump highlights his hypocrisy and doesn’t even try to keep his lies straight. He’ll continue to trip over his own hem, won’t he? 🤪
Recordings continue to be a big part of his downfall. Remember when the recording of him admitting to knowing that he lost the election and there wasn’t any fraud surfaced? Second after admitting it, he went right back to lying and crying about a stolen election. Only people with serious integrity issues of their own believe this slowpoke has any redeeming qualities.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07
AmazonTopaz:
This post just dropped

You guys should take a look at this. They just finished Trump

The talking point about Minneapolis will die down now. Harris's campaign is very good.

Watch this.

https://x.com/KamalaHQ/status/1821285528504877347?s=19

---Uncle Basilico and other MAGAs will soon come up with their alternative comment that the voice is not FelonTrump, but AI---

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:50pm On Aug 07
GUYS KAMALA WILL NEED TO START USING STADIUMS SOON COZ THIS MOVEMENT IS WILD! WOOOO!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:53pm On Aug 07
AmazonTopaz:

You mean some of the rioters didn't even vote?

No, many of them lost their rights to vote because of prior felonies—and this information came from the rioters themselves. If you haven’t watched The Insurrectionist Next Door, please watch it the minute you get a chance. The insurrectionists that are interviewed by Pelosi’s daughter admit that and much more. Poor, uneducated, white felons living on welfare just like the people you see at his rallies.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07
Obrigardo:
GUYS KAMALA WILL NEED TO START USING STADIUMS SOON COZ THIS MOVEMENT IS WILD! WOOOO!

You see and saw it smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:58pm On Aug 07
armyofone:

You see and saw it smiley

This is Obama 2008 levels on steroids. Crazy!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:09pm On Aug 07
The convicted rapist felon trump is all but done for. Nobody wants his hate doom and gloom anymore.
That's why Couchy Vance is trolling Kamala, but he too can't keep up. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07
Teachers have donated more to Harris/Walz campaign over last 24 hours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:25pm On Aug 07
sanpipita:
Teachers have donated more to Harris/Walz campaign over last 24 hours

The campaign continues to gain momentum!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:31pm On Aug 07
1stGenAmerican:

The campaign continues to gain momentum!

We haven't gotten to the day when Obama, Michelle, Hillary, Beyonce, Taylor swift, and Biden will grace the campaign trail lol

I just can't wrap my head around that.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:57pm On Aug 07
raumdeuter:

You are free to run away when you are unable to defend your position. America is a prosperous nation and the desired destination of billions because everyone can become anything they want if they work hard and put what it takes not someone in govt striving to have equality in outcomes

My favourite party is one that promotes personal responsibility, you kill what you eat, you cater to the children you bring to the world, you plan for your old age when you are working. You dont give birth because you want the society to raise them for you. You work hard to get what you want out of life. Not blaming and pointing fingers at someone holding anyone down

Its personal responsibility

The position you are arguing is not Kamala's position and nor was it cococandy's. It was some absurd imaginary position you cooked up and then asked to be defended.

Just on reading it the absurdity of claiming Kamala wants everyone to have the same outcome she wants for herself jumped out at me, since that might at least mean dump gets the same outcome she gets at the next election and must share the White House with her, which I'm certain you'd agree she doesn't want.

Opportunity is not the same as outcome, and feeding hungry kids does not make them necessarily as opportuned as children whose parents can't feed them. Some just don't think the future of a child should depend on the vagaries of the parent, and would gladly feed children whose parents are addicts or in jail or are just too poor to feed their own children. But I guess some would rather the child suffers for the sins of their parent.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:03am On Aug 08
raumdeuter:

If you believe that they are getting subsidies and handouts by being billionaires, then you should also become a billionaire so you can get your own subsidy and handout

And why not the alternative to "become a billionaire so you can get your own subsidy and handout"?

Why not just scrap subsidies and handouts for billionaires and feed the poor and the hungry kids instead?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 12:32am On Aug 08
budaatum:

The position you are arguing is not Kamala's position and nor was it cococandy's. It was some absurd imaginary position you cooked up and then asked to be defended.

Just on reading it the absurdity of claiming Kamala wants everyone to have the same outcome she wants for herself jumped out at me, since that might at least mean dump gets the same outcome she gets at the next election and must share the White House with her, which I'm certain you'd agree she doesn't want.

Opportunity is not the same as outcome, and feeding hungry kids does not make them necessarily as opportuned as children whose parents can't feed them. Some just don't think the future of a child should depend on the vagaries of the parent, and would gladly feed children whose parents are addicts or in jail or are just too poor to feed their own children. But I guess some would rather the child suffers for the sins of their parent.

Kamala does not want equal opportunities she wants equal outcomes
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 12:32am On Aug 08
budaatum:

And why not the alternative to "become a billionaire so you can get your own subsidy and handout"?

Why not just scrap subsidies and handouts for billionaires and feed the poor and the hungry kids instead?

If you truly believe there are subsidies for billionaires then you should also do it and get the subsidy and handouts
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:35am On Aug 08
I'm lost for words.
Happening right now in Detroit.

Damn!

You can't even see Kamala's plane.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:38am On Aug 08
raumdeuter:

If you truly believe there are subsidies for billionaires then you should also do it and get the subsidy and handouts

Your argument is absurd. Here is me arguing for poor kids to be fed, but you would rather i pocket the handouts and subsidy myself.

Is it so impossible for you to think some billionaires would rather not get subsidy and handouts and would want kids fed with that money instead?

Not everyone selfishly only thinks of their own pockets, or mouths.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:48am On Aug 08
raumdeuter:

Kamala does not want equal opportunities she wants equal outcomes

Yeah she does. When she wins the election in November, she will move everyone into the White House so we can all have the equal outcome of being the President of the United States of America.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:01am On Aug 08
budaatum:

Yeah she does. When she wins the election in November, she will move everyone into the White House so we can all have the equal outcome of being the President of the United States of America.

Except that she cant practice what she preaches, She is a succesful woman in her current state, when is she going to donate everything to people around her to have equal outcomes with her instead of pointing at others, Kamala in her current state and wealth will be among the top 10-20% of Americans, how much of her wealth has she donated to achieve equal outcomes

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:03am On Aug 08
budaatum:
Your argument is absurd. Here is me arguing for poor kids to be fed, but you would rather i pocket the handouts and subsidy myself.

Is it so impossible for you to think some billionaires would rather not get subsidy and handouts and would want kids fed with that money instead?

Not everyone selfishly only thinks of their own pockets, or mouths.
My statement is If you believe they get subsidies and handouts, then you too should become a billionaire and get yours, then choose whatever you like to do with it

Its similar to saying If you believe people abroad pick money from trees, then you should come and join them to pick yours

Those billionaires who wouldnt rather get subsidy will reject it when offered, or offer to pay more in taxes, The tax bracket is the minimum required, anyone can offer to pay more
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:35am On Aug 08
bemeruca:

you have been called dumb by most people here despite always shouting Harvard.
How do you equate Welfare to subsidy?

This should be a basic concept for most.
But you aren't most, you're vapid.

You jumped into a conversation without even understanding the vocabulary of that conversation.
You literally asked how one equates a subsidy with welfare. Jesus
I'm sure you'll try to obfuscate and bullshit your way through this as well.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/subsidy.asp

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:43am On Aug 08
feedthenation:

---Uncle Basilico and other MAGAs will soon come up with their alternative comment that the voice is not FelonTrump, but AI---

It's his voice of course.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:45am On Aug 08
Obrigardo:

What are the most important issues to voters. Economy and security.Are you better off today than before economy wise.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:47am On Aug 08
1stGenAmerican:

Are you serious? How do you claim to know so much about American politics but are clueless about the ARP and how she was instrumental in getting it passed? Do you know the function of a VP? Even hardcore republicans know and admit that. She broke 28 ties in the senate, secured millions in funding for HBCUs and women in STEM—and those are just things from the top of my head because she has dozens of accomplishments as VP.
The more some of you guys talk, the more obvious how clueless you are about politics. Pence accomplished nothing but you never mentioned that during Trump’s term, did you?

He claims a rank that he never attained.
He retured before deploying to Iraq,, did not finish the necessary training.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:51am On Aug 08
budaatum:

Kamala is a full blown Marxist simple. Her running mate is worse, the extreme white make version of her.

Here is Charlie Kirk tweet .

@charliekirk11
Welcome to the race, Tim Walz!

Let’s make sure America knows who you are.

You helped ignite the George Floyd riots, the worst the country had seen in decades. While Minneapolis burned, you stalled on deploying the National Guard for an entire day, blaming the city for not submitting the right paperwork. You let your daughter leak the Guard's deployment plans online, so that rioters would know how long they had to loot the city with impunity. Minneapolis is a war zone because of you.

Just days after the attempted murder of Donald Trump, you called him and his supporters "fascists," egging on the same rhetoric that led to him being shot in the first place.

You have overseen some of the most radical youth trans surgery laws in the country. Under your leadership teenagers can get their breast chopped off and get sterilized, and your government calls it “healthcare.”

You have the most radical abortion laws in the country. Zero limits. Every year 5-6 babies are BORN ALIVE and then murdered “legally” under laws you support.

On immigration, you famously said you wanted to provide a “ladder” so invaders can come over Trump’s wall. You are a radical open border zealot.

You oversaw the single worst fraud of the Covid era, the Feeding Our Future case. Thanks to ineptitude at your Department of Education, criminals stole $250 million of taxpayer dollars to spend on luxury cars, houses, and vacations.

Also during Covid, you approved $500 million in "hero pay" for frontline workers, only to have 40% of that money go to people who were ineligible or, in many cases, literally deceased.

In the House, you were Pelosi’s sidekick and did whatever the Democrats demanded.

You will try and disguise yourself as a folksy midwestern moderate. In reality, you are a white male version of Kamala Harris. Radical. Inept. Undeserving to be in leadership.

Make this go viral. Ruin their honeymoon. Let’s educate millions because the media will not.
Last edited
3:58 PM · Aug 6, 2024

He forced all Male washrooms to have tampons.
Also smiled as he signed a law granting illegal aliens driving licences.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:54am On Aug 08
Obrigardo:

We haven't gotten to the day when Obama, Michelle, Hillary, Beyonce, Taylor swift, and Biden will grace the campaign trail lol

I just can't wrap my head around that.

Are you sure those crowds are for her or the concerts she is organizing?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:55am On Aug 08
AmazonTopaz:

And I bet Vance to talk about banning IVF, I expect Walz to use that opportunity to talk about how his wife used it to conceive and they named their daughter Hope. I dare the idiot. cheesy

Has anyone suggested banning IVF? Or is it media which concluded that!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:57am On Aug 08
IjeBos:

You jumped into a conversation without even understanding the vocabulary of that conversation.

Everyone here thinks you are dumb.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kkins25(m): 2:06am On Aug 08
raumdeuter:

Democrats have ruled 12 in the last 16yrs how many of these have they done? How many percentage of their own earnings are they paying as taxes?

If you want more in public coffers, you can volunteer to pay more, your tax bracket is just the minimum required, you can choose to pay more into it if you believe in what you preach

She will say it's the Republicans.. Let's wait...😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:11am On Aug 08
IjeBos:

So tell me, since you learn welfare is a subset of subsidy how do you not know the difference?

Welfare focuses on individual and family support,
subsidies are more about economic and industry support.

Again, how does the government investing in tech to boost the economy or solve eco problems = welfare?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:18am On Aug 08

(1) (2) (3) ... (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) ... (4407) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: SpaceX, kkins25(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.