Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,623 members, 7,975,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:58 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1931904 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) ... (4515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:20am On Aug 08
bemeruca:

So tell me, since you learn welfare is a subset of subsidy how do you not know the difference?

Welfare focuses on individual and family support,
subsidies are more about economic and industry support.

Again, how does the government investing in tech to boost the economy or solve eco problems = welfare?

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=corporate+welfare

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:24am On Aug 08
IjeBos:

If I remember correctly, did you get a tax cut during Trump's presidency.
A simple yes or no?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:26am On Aug 08
IjeBos:

Mumu you added corporate before the welfare. You a DEI idiot 🤣

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kkins25(m): 2:30am On Aug 08
raumdeuter:

Kamala does not want equal opportunities she wants equal outcomes

She somehow says both. The problem here is the semantics she uses. Kamala does say she wants equal opportunities. However, my problem here is she also says she wants equal outcome. That was why I raised the question. She emphasizes it.

Cococandy, kindly address the point and avoid insults me, because two can tango. What does she mean by EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND EQUAL OUTCOME. At least, what do you take from that? Since you're the rational citizen, I suppose you understand how this would be implemented. Because, i also assumes it's because the plan has been explained to you in detail, and you've chosen to vote because you believe the plan is feasible.

"what does it mean,'equality of oucome'?" That was the original question I asked. I've just listened to the interview, and it's a recurring theme I've noticed in her campaigns from about a year ago.

As you answer, take into consideration the moguls contributing to saints Kamala campaign. Take a good look at that list, then wonder if Kamala isn't sitting on your back with a carrot over your head.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:28am On Aug 08
Professor Hatem.Bazuan.Two groups he helped create, Students for Justice in Palestine and American Muslims for Palestine, have been instrumental in organizing the demonstrations after Oct 7 and Israel war with Hamas.
He seems friendly with Kamala VP pick.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:44am On Aug 08
Budaatum. Right now in Bangladesh, indians are being killed .
In Israel the Palestinians want to wipe out Jews completely to the last man.
In Nigeria we know which groups are the target of Boko Haram.
We know what was done to the Yazidi.
In UK they targeted little children for rape,police didn't want to investigate because. would have been seen as racially targeting a religion. (Does that make sense).
The examples are many.

I'm.sure you are smart enough to put two and two together.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:57am On Aug 08
@Ijebos, you still haven't told me how you equate Welfare to Subsidy
why you think both are the same thing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:57am On Aug 08
Not sure what Secret Service is doing here, but she may need a new detail.
There is no way Vance and entourage should have been allowed to breach her plane's security envelope like this.
Harris is the current VP, a constitutional officer and 2nd in line to the Presidency.
They should get answers from the SS director as to what was going on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ElVv97PSxE

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:09am On Aug 08
basilico:
In UK they targeted little children for rape,police didn't want to investigate because. would have been seen as racially targeting a religion. (Does that make sense).
The examples are many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeTFpmUnBs4

The British Police chiefs are now speaking Arabic grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by cococandy(f): 6:10am On Aug 08
Oh two can tango? What did you think my response would be when you condescendingly asked me if I knew anything or what I was talking about? A smile and curtesy? No you started the dance I just met your passive aggressiveness with aggressive aggressiveness because I don’t do subtle when I feel disrespect coming in.

And no I don’t have to address what Harris said to you.
Trump said he’ll sleep with his daughter if could. He said if he’s voted in now, no more elections in America’s future. You guys still support him anyway. And I’ve not asked you to explain to me what he meant. You’re going to support who you want.

Gone are those days when you guys support literal monsters and then turn around to pick apart normal people just because we validated it and gave you the platform to ask us those questions. As if there’s any comparability between the monsters you support and the normal people you’re trying to judge.

Here’s Kamala’s campaign phone number +1 (302) 281-2630. Send them your questions and maybe an intern will get back to you.

kkins25:

She somehow says both. The problem here is the semantics she uses. Kamala does say she wants equal opportunities. However, my problem here is she also says she wants equal outcome. That was why I raised the question. She emphasizes it.

Cococandy, kindly address the point and avoid insults me, because two can tango. What does she mean by EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND EQUAL OUTCOME. At least, what do you take from that? Since you're the rational citizen, I suppose you understand how this would be implemented. Because, i also assumes it's because the plan has been explained to you in detail, and you've chosen to vote because you believe the plan is feasible.

"what does it mean,'equality of oucome'?" That was the original question I asked. I've just listened to the interview, and it's a recurring theme I've noticed in her campaigns from about a year ago.

As you answer, take into consideration the moguls contributing to saints Kamala campaign. Take a good look at that list, then wonder if Kamala isn't sitting on your back with a carrot over your head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:14am On Aug 08
bemeruca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeTFpmUnBs4

The British Police chiefs are now speaking Arabic grin grin grin

Appeasement I think.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:18am On Aug 08
cococandy:
Oh two can tango? What did you think my response would be when you condescendingly asked me if I knew anything or what I was talking about? A smile and curtesy? No you started the dance I just met your passive aggressiveness with aggressive aggressiveness because I don’t do subtle when I feel disrespect coming in.

And no I don’t have to address what Harris said to you.
Trump said he’ll sleep with his daughter if could. He said if he’s voted in now, no more elections in America’s future. You guys still support him anyway. And I’ve not asked you to explain to me what he meant. You’re going to support who you want.

Gone are those days when you guys support literal monsters and then turn around to pick apart normal people just because we validated it and gave you the platform to ask us those questions. As if there’s any comparability between the monsters you support and the normal people you’re trying to judge.

Here’s Kamala’s campaign phone number +1 (302) 281-2630. Send them your questions and maybe an intern will get back to you.

Amazing how you take Trump so completely out of context inventing a complete lie in the process.
When asked about Kamala talking about equality, outcomes, equity and opportunity you don't want to admit that's the language of communists .

As for Trump sleeping with his daughter, he commented that Ivanka
is smart and beautiful, if she wasn't his daughter he'd gladly date her.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:19am On Aug 08
basilico:
The examples are many.

Birmingham police chief said they knew a riot was going to happen in Birmingham but they did not show up because they met with the community leaders (Muslim leaders) to ask them what STYLE of policing they would need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJKbbSybBek

Only a fool will not see whats going on
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:22am On Aug 08
bemeruca:
@Ijebos, you still haven't told me how you equate Welfare to Subsidy
why you think both are the same thing.

Why don't you take the time you spend trolling links about Muslims and do the research yourself.
It's Econ 101.
What's amazing to me, is anyone I know would have taken the time to google it instead of repeatedly making himself look a fool.
But, again you seem to enjoy looking like a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:24am On Aug 08
bemeruca:

Birmingham police chief said they knew a riot was going to happen in Birmingham but they did not show up because they met with the community leaders (Muslim leaders) to ask them what STYLE of policing they would need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJKbbSybBek

Only a fool will not see whats going on

It's appeasement to a minority but loud sector of the population to avoid being called racists .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:34am On Aug 08
IjeBos:

Why don't you take the time you spend trolling links about Muslims and do the research yourself.
It's Econ 101.
What's amazing to me, is anyone I know would have taken the time to google it instead of repeatedly making himself look a fool.
But, again you seem to enjoy looking like a fool.

grin grin
let us start again,
How is Elon Musk on welfare?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:08am On Aug 08
basilico:

What are the most important issues to voters. Economy and security.Are you better off today than before economy wise.

Ahhhh don't just start with that, or I'm gonna disgrace you. Really? You said this trash? Really? This is a dumb question.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:09am On Aug 08
Obrigardo:

Ahhhh don't just start with that, or I'm gonna disgrace you. Really? You said this trash? Really? This is a dumb question.

Abortion is more important than cost of groceries, gas and immigration?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:13am On Aug 08
basilico:

What are the most important issues to voters. Economy and security.Are you better off today than before economy wise.

GTFO. You don't even know what's kitchen table matters for voters. Tell me one solid policy of the felon trump, apart from windmills, police immunity, hannibal lecter, his grievance, 2020 election, islamophobia, surveiling women for abortion and menstrual cycles, and all those project 2025 bullshit?

Please just get the very fúck out, you stupid piece of shit.

When one dude asked the felon trump in Dakota what he can do to help him put food on his table for his kid, you know what the stupid criminal said? - drill, baby, drill. 😂😂

How idiotic is that?

Please get lost, you dumb fool. Dont get me started 😡😡😠😡😡

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:17am On Aug 08
basilico:

SHELVES WERE EMPTY UNDER THE felon trump FOR GOD'S SAKE!

HOSPITALS HAD AN EXTENDED SPECIAL MORGUE SESSION FOR COVID PATIENTS felon trump NEEDLESSLY KILLED DUE TO HIS GRIEVANCE AND ANTI VACCINE STANCE, HE LATER BUDGED.

THE felon trump HAD THE MOST STOCK MARKET CRASH ON HISTORY. IN 2020 PUNDITS SAID IT WAS THE WORST ECONOMIC RECESSION EVER.

THE CRIMINAL LOST 3 MILLION JOBS NET WHEN HE LEFT!

ARE YOU FÚCKING STUPID?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:20am On Aug 08
basilico:

DON'T GET ME STARTED WITH IMMIGRATION YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

FIRST CONCEDE THAT THE CRIMINAL WITH HIS HOUSE GOONS KILLED THE BI-PARTISAN BORDER BILL. EVEN AT THAT, PRESIDENT BIDEN'S EXECUTIVE ORDERS CURTAILED ILLEGAL CROSSINGS TO AN ALL TIME LOW, CANT YOU LOOK THAT UP YOU DUMB FOOL?

WHY CANT YOU FACT CHECK THINGS YOU MAGA BUM?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:26am On Aug 08
basilico:

NAAA, IM NOT DONE YET. I'M GONNA TREAT THIS EXTENSIVELY WITH REAL FACT CHECKS, AND I WONT TIDY UP ANYTHING. LET'S PUT IT ALL ON THE TABLE. NUTS!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:26am On Aug 08
Obrigardo:

DON'T GET ME STARTED WITH IMMIGRATION YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

FIRST CONCEDE THAT THE CRIMINAL WITH HIS HOUSE GOONS KILLED THE BI-PARTISAN BORDER BILL. EVEN AT THAT, PRESIDENT BIDEN'S EXECUTIVE ORDERS CURTAILED ILLEGAL CROSSINGS TO AN ALL TIME LOW, CANT YOU LOOK THAT UP YOU DUMB FOOL?

WHY CANT YOU FACT CHECK THINGS YOU MAGA BUM?

So Trump is to blame for the border crisis.
Kamala Harris was appointed the border czar, she visited her area of , responsibility once, Biden reversed every policy trump had enacted over immigration that had drastically cut down border crossings . Again over 200 border crossers terrorists on FBI watchlist have been released into the general population. Probably they will even vote who knows?

Kamala Harris won't allow any questions from a journalist worth his salt. Unlike Trump who gets to answer questions from unfriendly media.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:32am On Aug 08
basilico:

Unlike Trump who gets to answer questions from unfriendly media.

Just look at you, no shame. So shameless.
Even black man hater will think you are reaching. This is disgusting levels of propaganda. What the fúck?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:33am On Aug 08
Obrigardo:

GTFO. You don't even know what's kitchen table matters for voters. Tell me one solid policy of the felon trump, apart from windmills, police immunity, hannibal lecter, his grievance, 2020 election, islamophobia, surveiling women for abortion and menstrual cycles, and all those project 2025 bullshit?

Please just get the very fúck out, you stupid piece of shit.

When one dude asked the felon trump in Dakota what he can do to help him put food on his table for his kid, you know what the stupid criminal said? - drill, baby, drill. 😂😂

How idiotic is that?

Please get lost, you dumb fool. Dont get me started 😡😡😠😡😡

That's because you have never listened to a presidential debate. Are you a broke ass American who can't afford a TV?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:41am On Aug 08
IjeBos:
Not sure what Secret Service is doing here, but she may need a new detail.
There is no way Vance and entourage should have been allowed to breach her plane's security envelope like this.
Harris is the current VP, a constitutional officer and 2nd in line to the Presidency.
They should get answers from the SS director as to what was going on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ElVv97PSxE

He is a public figure who also has secret service protection. You are pissed off because he taunted the journalists, anyway there is a chance that plane might be his , so I don't see any breaches. Those dumb journalists don't get to question Kamala , but he offered them a chance to ask him anything.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:47am On Aug 08
the 2nd pig in the squad cries and Aipac took down another one Cori masala Bush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13_S8I_2pQQ
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:04am On Aug 08
Obrigardo:

NAAA, IM NOT DONE YET. I'M GONNA TREAT THIS EXTENSIVELY WITH REAL FACT CHECKS, AND I WONT TIDY UP ANYTHING. LET'S PUT IT ALL ON THE TABLE. NUTS!

Does America have open borders now . Did it have open borders under Trump?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:29am On Aug 08
basilico:

Does America have open borders now . Did it have open borders under Trump?

The UK is a joke

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GloriousGbola: 9:30am On Aug 08
basilico:

Minnesota National Guard Leaders Expose Tim Walz for Stolen Valor: Lied About Rank, and Quit Upon Learning of Iraq Deployment

where have i seen this before cheesy cheesy

also in which world does the national guard get deployed to foreign engagements?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 10:27am On Aug 08
bemeruca:

The UK is a joke

Cry more, you bloody loser! Your heroes are being tried and getting locked up. You are free to come and join in looting shops, burning Police vans and libraries. Be prepared to be attacked as well, because you don't look like them, no matter how hard you carry water for racists.

I thought they were hard, see them crying and begging for leniency 😀😀😀

Absolute scum of a human being!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08
bemeruca:

grin grin
let us start again,
How is Elon Musk on welfare?

It's quite hilarious that you, raumdeuter and LordAdam16 employ the same strategy when you get called out for being wrong on something as if you've been taught this strategy somewhere.
You start by obfuscating by trying to argue some point that was never made or in other parlance, lie. And then you repeatedly spam that lie.
The commonality is wild.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) ... (4515) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.