Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Atheism Is Stupidity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Stupidity (3166 Views)

Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Most people who don't believe in God claim to be so smart.

They have read so wide and are highly intelligent no doubt.

I don't blame any of them. There are so many lies mixed with truth in all the religions we have today.

I use to tell them look at DNA. Do a study on DNA. DNA is like a blue print of your soul. The mind boggling complexity of DNA.

As a computer programmer, I know how difficult it is to work on a complex computer program not to talk of a robotic program that behave like human using AI

DNA proofs the universe was brought into existence by an infinite Intelligence being and a divine creation of life.

We are not here by mistake!
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by dalaman: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sadusky:

I don't blame any of them. There are so many lies mixed with truth in all the religions we have today.

I use to tell them look at DNA. Do a study on DNA. DNA is like a blue print of your soul. The mind boggling complexity of DNA.

As a computer programmer, I know how difficult it is to work on a complex computer program not to talk of a robotic program that behave like human using AI

DNA proofs the universe was brought into existence by an infinite Intelligence being and a divine creation of life.

God of the gaps.

DNA isn't evidence for Gods like Yahweh, Allah, Brahma. DNA is evidence for DNA.

4 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by frank317: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sadusky:

so the mind boggling complexity of DNA points to one invisible being who loves u so much but will burn u in hell forever if u dont love him back. Or points u to a being that wants us to bow our head five times a day in the name of prayer... ur mission is to turn every nigeria to mumu... we will not allow it!!
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2018
frank317:

so the mind boggling complexity of DNA points to one invisible being who loves u so much but will burn u in hell forever if u dont love him back. Or points u to a being that wants us to bow our head five times a day in the name of prayer... ur mission is to turn every nigeria to mumu... we will not allow it!!

You are free to believe anything you want man. It seems you have not experienced any supernatural being in life. It shows you haven't seen anything yet.

Possibility1: When we all die and their is no God. Then it's a win win for you and I. No judgement.

Poasibility2: But if there is a God and you have been insulting him all day. Saying in your mind that there is no God. I don't need to remind you what will happen. Because you know naturally. It's written deep inside you.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 12, 2018
dalaman:

God of the gaps.

DNA isn't evidence for Gods like Yahweh, Allah, Brahma. DNA is evidence for DNA.

How then do you know what is good and what is evil?

You want to do something bad. And you know deep Inside you it's bad? How is that possible?

If there is no God, why not do evil things every day? After all there will be no judgement.

Possibility1: When we all die and their is no God. Then it's a win win for you and I. No judgement.

Possibility2: But if there is a God and you have been insulting him all day. Saying in your mind that there is no God. I don't need to remind you what will happen. Because you know naturally. It's written deep inside you.

Be wise.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by M0ron: 6:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Ibart:
At first,i didnt believe atheist exist until i join nairaland.i could see different kind of stupid post by them too many to be mentioned here.
come,what is your problem?has science ruined your brain?
why will you say there is no GOD?
who the created earth and all that exist?
you need to tell me if it is just that you chose to believe blindly that there is no GOD Or you really meant it.
ok,we have to discuss,you can explain your reasons and let us reason together,i am a devoted muslim,christian too can add why islam is not a good religion

Why is atheism stupid?
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by dalaman: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

Man is the one that determines what is good and what is evil.

You want to do something bad. And you know deep Inside you it's bad? How is that possible?

How is it not possible knowing that you are a human with a brain that is capable of doing that.

If there is no God, why not do evil things every day? After all there will be no judgement.

Evil is a human classification. If humans keep doing evil to each other there will be total chaos in every society and that is what majority of us do not want. We are humans and we have the ability to empathize and self reflect on our actions.

You don't need God to be good. To make that claim is totally asinine.

Possibility2: But if there is a God and you have been insulting him all day. Saying in your mind that there is no God. I don't need to remind you what will happen. Because you know naturally. It's written deep inside you.

Be wise.

If God is real he doesn't need me to die before punishing me for insulting him if insult is something that angers and upsets him.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2018
dalaman:

Man is the one that determines what is good and what is evil.

How is it not possible knowing that you are a human with a brain that is capable of doing that.

Evil is a human classification. If humans keep doing evil to each other there will be total chaos in every society and that is what majority of us do not want. We are humans and we have the ability to empathize and self reflect on our actions.

You don't need God to be good. To make that claim is totally asinine.

If God is real he doesn't need me to die before punishing me for insulting him if insult is something that angers and upsets him.

How and when did man deside what is good and evil? Who was the chairman of the meeting? It is written in you. Come on.

Who created this wonderful brain? It can't be a mistake. Is it?

What exactly do you believe in man? Evolution?

We have dark forces in this world. Supernatural beings. If you encounter any of them you will understand it's not all about logic. It will humble you.

The earlier you choose your creators side and tell yourself the truth, the better for you.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by tintingz(m): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

Be wise.
@bolded,

- Assuming you're Christian and you die then you discover the God that exist is Allah, what will happen to you? Judge yourself.

- Assuming you're a Muslim and you pray five times a day, fasted, don't listen to music, no partying, no social fun, fought for the religion, hope for Paradise then you die and discover God doesn't exist, no paradise, how would you feel?
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
tintingz:
@bolded,

- Assuming you're Christian and you die then you discover the God that exist is Allah, what will happen to you? Judge yourself.

- Assuming you're a Muslim and you pray five times a day, fasted, don't listen to music, no partying, no social fun, fought for the religion, hope for Paradise then you die and discover God doesn't exist, no paradise, how would you feel?

First A: We all know that a higher being created this world we live in. I give honour to him that created us and this world. Everyone's argument is what is his real name. If it happens to be "Allah" that created the heavens and the earth. At least I gave honour to him that created us. He knows my ignorance and he will judge me accordingly to my ignorance and deception. No one person knows every truth in this world.

Woe unto those that insult the creator and say he doesn't exist. It's better not to even talk at all than to lead people away from the creator.

Second A: It's still a win win situation! Personally my life is totally different from what we see in societies today.
Happiness in this world is not all about partying, music, money. It's all about the heart.
I will rather stay indoor praying all day than spending all day partying with friends. Am being serious.
After all these and there is no God, I will still be happy. It won't change any thing. Seriously.

But what if there is GOD and you mocked him all your life? You know deep inside you something created you. It's written in your DNA. That's how we know what is good and what is evil naturally.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by dalaman: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

How and when did man deside what is good and evil? Who was the chairman of the meeting? It is written in you. Come on.

Who recently decided to legalize gay marriages in the United States of America and make it legal? Why is gay marriage good in the US but evil in Nigeria if it is written in US, why is polygamy considered a good thing in Kano but considered as an evil in Sweden if it is written in us. Why can I shot you and kill you if I consider you to be a threat to my life in Florida but can not do that in England if it is written in us? Why does morality vary from place to place and in history if it is written in us? Slavery used to be right now it's wrong in most parts of the world, why is that so , if it is written in us. Where in us is it written?

Who created this wonderful brain? It can't be a mistake. Is it?

I don't know. Do you?

What exactly do you believe in man? Evolution?

I don't believe in evolution. I believe in factually verifiable things.

We have dark forces in this world. Supernatural beings. If you encounter any of them you will understand it's not all about logic. It will humble you.

This is empty and mythical assertion. Can you provide objective evidence for this claim? How can we know and test this your assertion and know it's factual ?

The earlier you choose your creators side and tell yourself the truth, the better for you.

Which truth? You are just spewing empty dogma. Where is your evidence for this creator?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
dalaman:

Who recently decided to legalize gay marriages in the United States of America and make it legal? Why is gay marriage good in the US but evil in Nigeria if it is written in US, why is polygamy considered a good thing in Kano but considered as an evil in Sweden if it is written in us. Why can I shot you and kill you if I consider you to be a threat to my life in Florida but can not do that in England if it is written in us? Why does morality vary from place to place and in history if it is written in us? Slavery used to be right now it's wrong in most parts of the world, why is that so , if it is written in us. Where in us is it written?

This is empty and mythical assertion. Can you provide objective evidence for this claim? How can we know and test this your assertion and know it's factual ?

Which truth? You are just spewing empty dogma. Where is your evidence for this creator?

Gay is totally wrong. We now live in the last days when people call good bad and bad good.

So sad.

Shocking.

Which truth?

Yeshua Hamashiach (known today as Jesus)
The way, the truth and the life.
He is alive today.

Because you haven't heard from him doesn't mean it's all fairy tales.

The time is coming when the spirit world will be so visible before his return sir.

That's when you will have all the necessary evidence for the "empty and mythical assertion"
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by dalaman: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

Gay is totally wrong. We now live in the last days when people call good bad and bad good.

Accordingto you gay is wrong, according to many others it isn't. Men determine what is evil or good just as I've stated. Morality is a human formulation and concept and it varies from society to society.

So sad.

Shocking.

Which truth?

Yeshua Hamashiach (known today as Jesus)
The way, the truth and the life.
He is alive today.

Because you haven't heard from him doesn't mean it's all fairy tales.

The time is coming when the spirit world will be so visible before his return sir.

That's when you will have all the necessary evidence for the "empty and mythical assertion"

Mythical assertions on repeat .
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
dalaman:

Accordingto you gay is wrong, according to many others it isn't. Men determine what is evil or good just as I've stated. Morality is a human formulation and concept and it varies from society to society.

According to you sir, do you think it's right? Just a honest question. I want to hear your view on it.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by dalaman: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

According to you sir, do you think it's right? Just a honest question. I want to hear your view on it.

Yes it is right. Two men having consentual sex with each other harms nobody and isn't wrong.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by tintingz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

First A: We all know that a higher being created this world we live in. I give honour to him that created us and this world. Everyone's argument is what is his real name. If it happens to be "Allah" that created the heavens and the earth. At least I gave honour to him that created us. He knows my ignorance and he will judge me accordingly to my ignorance and deception. No one person knows every truth in this world.

Woe unto those that insult the creator and say he doesn't exist. It's better not to even talk at all than to lead people away from the creator.

Second A: It's still a win win situation! Personally my life is totally different from what we see in societies today.
Happiness in this world is not all about partying, music, money. It's all about the heart.
I will rather stay indoor praying all day than spending all day partying with friends. Am being serious.
After all these and there is no God, I will still be happy. It won't change any thing. Seriously.

But what if there is GOD and you mocked him all your life? You know deep inside you something created you. It's written in your DNA. That's how we know what is good and what is evil naturally.

- What makes is so sure that the creator of this world must be a being, any evidence to proof that?

- If you're a Christian and died a Christian, Allah has promise to throw you inside hell for eternity.

Surely, God has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming Fire wherein they will abide for ever." (Quran 33:64)

You don't believe in Allah and his messanger Prophet Muhammad then that await you, no mercy!

- If you pray to God daily and hope for paradise but non exist after you die, you will surely regret you were hoping in vain, you know what happens when you highly hope for something and it didn't happen, you know that depressive and disappointing feeling? What then would become of you on something you believed in all your life?
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by tintingz(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

Homosexuality is a capital punishment, a death sentence in Saudi Arabia, is it right?
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by frank317: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

You are free to believe anything you want man. It seems you have not experienced any supernatural being in life. It shows you haven't seen anything yet.
no I havent... if you were me, what will u do? believe every thing u have never seen?

There is nothing to win in dying and seeing no God. but I am glad u know there is a possiblity of this, this shows God is already a guess work.

Poasibility2: But if there is a God and you have been insulting him all day. Saying in your mind that there is no God. I don't need to remind you what will happen. Because you know naturally. It's written deep inside you.
of course we are both in the same shoe here, with the possiblity of possibility1 above, Possilility2 here could also imply that this God is already angry with u for worshiping him wrongly all these while? What if God is Amadioha and is angry with u for worshiping him as Jesus or Allah... that means he will put in the same place he will put me for insulting him.... but then, we are all gambling here.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by frank317: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

To know what is good and evil is easy dumbo(sorry for the insult).
how do u feel when someone slaps does it feel good or not... now always remember how it feels when u slap someone, hopefully u will not expect them to smile happily at you or rush to look the the bible to see if the feeling the slap gave him was hurtfully wrong.

Now tell me, what has the existence of God got to do with how u feel when u are slapped.

I really really hope u will understand why i used the word dumbo.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by frank317: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

lol... see ur life. You confidently think God will forgive ur ignorance for worshiping him wrongly but will not forgive my ignorance for saying he does not exist even though I have never felt nor seen him.

oga face the fact we are both going to face the same thing after death(if there is anything like that). if God want to hold us responsible for worshiping him wrongly or saying he does not exist, he should come down and do the needful. reveal himself equally to us all.

You dont know if God exist (thats why u acknowledge the possiblity that we both have nothing to loose if we die and find out there is not God). So u are are actually guessing God exists just in case, and u are also guessing the type of life he woulf want u to live. u dont really know what this ur guess work of a God wants.
What if he is angry at u for even thinking he needs ur worship at all... what if he is angry u are praying to him for help after givin u brain.. face it bro... u are sitting on a long thing.

if there is a God, he should be angry I say he does not exist... he know he has not revealed himself to me in a way that i should never doubt him.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
frank317:

lol... see ur life. You confidently think God will forgive ur ignorance for worshiping him wrongly but will not forgive my ignorance for saying he does not exist even though I have never felt nor seen him.

oga face the fact we are both going to face the same thing after death(if there is anything like that). if God want to hold us responsible for worshiping him wrongly or saying he does not exist, he should come down and do the needful. reveal himself equally to us all.

You dont know if God exist (thats why u acknowledge the possiblity that we both have nothing to loose if we die and find out there is not God). So u are are actually guessing God exists just in case, and u are also guessing the type of life he woulf want u to live. u dont really know what this ur guess work of a God wants.
What if he is angry at u for even thinking he needs ur worship at all... what if he is angry u are praying to him for help after givin u brain.. face it bro... u are sitting on a long thing.

if there is a God, he should be angry I say he does not exist... he know he has not revealed himself to me in a way that i should never doubt him.

Pride.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
frank317:

You forgot he said "Assuming". Did you?
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
frank317:

To know what is good and evil is easy dumbo(sorry for the insult).
how do u feel when someone slaps does it feel good or not... now always remember how it feels when u slap someone, hopefully u will not expect them to smile happily at you or rush to look the the bible to see if the feeling the slap gave him was hurtfully wrong.

Now tell me, what has the existence of God got to do with how u feel when u are slapped.

I really really hope u will understand why i used the word dumbo.

You just shot yourself on the leg.

Why can't we have a good conversation without calling someone names?

Tells a lot
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
tintingz:
- What makes is so sure that the creator of this world must be a being, any evidence to proof that?

- If you're a Christian and died a Christian, Allah has promise to throw you inside hell for eternity.

Surely, God has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming Fire wherein they will abide for ever." (Quran 33:64)

You don't believe in Allah and his messanger Prophet Muhammad then that await you, no mercy!

- If you pray to God daily and hope for paradise but non exist after you die, you will surely regret you were hoping in vain, you know what happens when you highly hope for something and it didn't happen, you know that depressive and disappointing feeling? What then would become of you on something you believed in all your life?

You are missing one point:

According to the Qur'an, who is the living word of God
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by tintingz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

You are missing one point:

According to the Qur'an, who is the living word of God
Islam is the religion of God the one true God and Muhammad is the last messanger of God, deny this and Allah will throw you inside hell forever!

Inna Ad-Dina Inda Allahi Al-'Islam
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
tintingz:
Islam is the religion of God the one true God and Muhammad is the last messanger of God, deny this and Allah will throw you inside hell forever!

Inna Ad-Dina Inda Allahi Al-'Islam

Muslim and even we Christians miss the truth:

Jesus(Yeshua) appeared 25 times and Mohammed appeared 4 times in the Qur'an.

Jesus is
– Word of Allah
– Spirit of Allah
– The nearest to Allah
– The Messiah
– Jesus Christ

Am I right?

Between Jesus (Yeshua) and Mohammed.

Who is dead?
Who is living today?
Who is the only way to the father?
Who is the truth?
Who gives life?

Who?
It's written in the Qur'an and Bible.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Lamiri(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
I did not beg anybody to create me oo i was on my own jeje and somebody created me to say that if i sin i would suffer for eternity . Who send am message?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by tintingz(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

Muslim and even we Christians miss the truth:

Jesus(Yeshua) appeared 25 times and Mohammed appeared 4 times in the Qur'an.

Jesus is
– Word of Allah
– Spirit of Allah
– The nearest to Allah
– The Messiah
– Jesus Christ

Am I right?

Between Jesus (Yeshua) and Mohammed.

Who is dead?
Who is living today?
Who is the only way to the father?
Who is the truth?
Who gives life?

Who?
It's written in the Qur'an and Bible.
These are all irrelevant, muslims don't deny Jesus, Allah clearly stated in his book Islam is the only religion before him, all other religions are liars, cursed and will dwell in hell forever.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
tintingz:
These are all irrelevant, muslims don't deny Jesus, Allah clearly stated in his book Islam is the only religion before him, all other religions are liars, cursed and will dwell in hell forever.

It's not.

I don't like religion. The elite mixed it with truth and lies so we can fight each other. Then pastors, etc make money from it.

I have looked at the bible and I have looked at the Qur'an. They all point to one person:

He is the way.
He is the truth.
He is life.

He is the only living word of God (creator)

He is the only one you should put your trust in because he is alive today.

He is Yeshua hamashiach(Jesus Christ)

All prophets are dead. And they can't help anyone.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by dalaman: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

It's not.

I don't like religion. The elite mixed it with truth and lies so we can fight each other. Then pastors, etc make money from it.

I have looked at the bible and I have looked at the Qur'an. They all point to one person:

He is the way.
He is the truth.
He is life.

He is the only living word of God (creator)

He is the only one you should put your trust in because he is alive today.

He is Yeshua hamashiach(Jesus Christ)

All prophets are dead. And they can't help anyone.

Stop telling lies. The Koran does not day that Jesus is the way, it does not say that Jesus is the truth, it does not say that he is alive today or that he is the living word of Allah. That is a lie.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
dalaman:

Stop telling lies. The Koran does not day that Jesus is the way, it does not say that Jesus is the truth, it does not say that he is alive today or that he is the living word of Allah. That is a lie.

The living word of God

What do you do when you learn he is the living word of God ?

You learn more by reading wide to know more about the living word of God.

You seek.

And when you find out he is the way, the truth and the life.

That's good news.

If Qur'an says he is the living word of God

It's the same thing as telling you he is the way, the truth and the life.

Is that difficult to figure out?
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by dalaman: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

The living word of God

What do you do when you learn he is the living word of God ?

You learn more by reading wide to know more about the living word of God.

You seek.

And when you find out he is the way, the truth and the life.

That's good news.

If Qur'an says he is the living word of God

It's the same thing as telling you he is the way, the truth and the life.

Is that difficult to figure out?

The Koran does NOT say that Jesus is the living word of God anywhere. It is a lie!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Brought Christianity? For Jesus Brought The Kingdom Of God Not Christianity / How To Work Right On Sabbath Day / Africa Needs Humanism, Not Religious Superstitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.