Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,893 members, 7,909,362 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:54 PM

Atheism Is Stupidity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Stupidity (3214 Views)

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Evangkatsoulis: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

You are free to believe anything you want man. It seems you have not experienced any supernatural being in life. It shows you haven't seen anything yet.

Possibility1: When we all die and their is no God. Then it's a win win for you and I. No judgement.

Poasibility2: But if there is a God and you have been insulting him all day. Saying in your mind that there is no God. I don't need to remind you what will happen. Because you know naturally. It's written deep inside you.

Lol! Dumb.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Lol! Dumb.

By their fruits you shall know them
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
dalaman:

The Koran does NOT say that Jesus is the living word of God anywhere. It is a lie!

Living word of the creator

It seems "God" is the problem.

I have changed it for you.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by tintingz(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

It's not.

I don't like religion. The elite mixed it with truth and lies so we can fight each other. Then pastors, etc make money from it.

I have looked at the bible and I have looked at the Qur'an. They all point to one person:

He is the way.
He is the truth.
He is life.

He is the only living word of God (creator)

He is the only one you should put your trust in because he is alive today.

He is Yeshua hamashiach(Jesus Christ)

All prophets are dead. And they can't help anyone.

Go and read the Quran again.

No Muslim reject Jesus, they believe he's the Messiah, prophet of God(not son of God or God himself), they even believe he's coming back, he and every other Jewish prophets were claim to preach Islam and Muhammad the final prophet established the religion!

Allah clearly called Jews and christians liars!

Jesus in the Quran prophecy Muhammad as his successor, so if you don't believe Allah is the one true God and Muhammad is his last messanger, Allah will throw your sorry asz inside hell forever!
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by dalaman: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

Living word of the creator

It seems "God" is the problem.

I have changed it for you.

The Koran does not say any such thing. You are just regurgitating the claims of lying Christian apologist. It's a lie.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
tintingz:
Go and read the Quran again.

No Muslim deny Jesus, they believe he's the Messiah, prophet of God(not son of God or God himself), they even believe he's coming back, he and every other prophets were claim to preach Islam and Muhammad the final prophet established the religion!

Allah clearly called Jews and christians liars!

Jesus in the Quran prophecy Muhammad as his successor, so if you don't believe Allah is the one true God and Muhammad is his last messanger, Allah will throw your sorry asz inside hell forever!

Glad you did not deny Jesus.

Glad you know he is the Messiah.

Glad you know he is coming back.

You also did not deny he is the living word. It was through him that the world was created by the creator.

A true Muslim knows this because I have heard from many of them.

He is the only way, he is the truth and he is the only one that gives life.

No one else.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by tintingz(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

Glad you did not deny Jesus.

Glad you know he is the Messiah.

Glad you know he is coming back.

You also did not deny he is the living word. It was through him that the world was created by the creator.

A true Muslim knows this because I have heard from many of them.

He is the only way, he is the truth and he is the only one that gives life.

No one else.
Dude I'm no longer a Muslim nor part of any religious freaks, gosh!

I'm telling you if you die a Christian, Allah's hell await you, so don't think all is well if you assume God exist.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
dalaman:

The Koran does not say any such thing. You are just regurgitating the claims of lying Christian apologist. It's a lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boWSSLTZibA
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by dalaman: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boWSSLTZibA

Show me tell verse in the Koran instead of giving me the opinion of a lying Christian apologist.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
tintingz:
Dude I'm no longer a Muslim nor part of any religious freaks, gosh!

I'm telling you if you die a Christian, Allah's hell await you, so don't think all is well if you assume God exist.

Jesus Christ (Yeshua) is the only way to the father.

Not through religion.

It's that simple.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
dalaman:

Show me tell verse in the Koran instead of giving me the opinion of a lying Christian apologist.

cheesy This man

Didnt you watch the video. Didn't hear the verse?

Am even surprise this is a debate.

Ask a Muslim.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by dalaman: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

cheesy This man

Didnt you watch the video. Didn't hear the verse?

Am even surprise this is a debate.

Ask a Muslim.

Just show me the verse
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Martinez19(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

You are free to believe anything you want man. It seems you have not experienced any supernatural being in life. It shows you haven't seen anything yet.

Possibility1: When we all die and their is no God. Then it's a win win for you and I. No judgement.

Poasibility2: But if there is a God and you have been insulting him all day. Saying in your mind that there is no God. I don't need to remind you what will happen. Because you know naturally. It's written deep inside you.
What if it turns out to be Vishnu? grin It would a losing situation as Vishnu will spear no christian.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by tintingz(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

Jesus Christ (Yeshua) is the only way to the father.

Not through religion.

It's that simple.
That's Christianity ideology, Muslims believe following and obeying Muhammad teachings is the way to God.

The Quran is the final word of God, eternal hell awaits those that reject the Quran and the messenger.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by tintingz(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
dalaman:

Just show me the verse
Lol, he can't even find where Jesus said Christianity is true faith in the Quran, infact the Quran made it known all the Jewish prophets were Muslims. grin

Psalm, Torah, Gospel, Quran these are the book/word of Allah as claim in the Quran.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
tintingz:
That's Christianity ideology, Muslims believe following and obeying Muhammad teachings is the way to God.

The Quran is the final word of God, eternal hell awaits those that reject the Quran and the messenger.

Religion is always the problem. And this prevent people from seeing the truth.

The word of God is Jesus Christ (Yeshua) himself.

That's one thing Muslims and Christians fail to understand.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, he can't even find where Jesus said Christianity is true faith in the Quran, infact the Quran made it known all the Jewish prophets were Muslims. grin

Psalm, Torah, Gospel, Quran these are the book/word of Allah as claim in the Quran.

I won't give him food and still spoon feed him.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by dalaman: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
tintingz:

Leave him. Show me verse he can't. Instead he was just giving me opinions of lying Christian apologist.
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by tintingz(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadusky:

Religion is always the problem. And this prevent people from seeing the truth.

The word of God is Jesus Christ (Yeshua) himself.

That's one thing Muslims and Christians fail to understand.

You're a Christian an organized religion, why are you denying you're religious?
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by tintingz(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
dalaman:

Leave him. Show me verse he can't. Instead he was just giving me opinions of lying Christian apologist.
grin grin
Re: Atheism Is Stupidity by dalaman: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Sadusky:

I won't give him food and still spoon feed him.

You are telling lies. Show the verse from the Koran.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) / The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an / 4 Reasons Why I Don’t Take Christians Seriously.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.