Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics (2932 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Shorts And Fishnet To A Show / DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Short In Latest Sexy Pictures / DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by BloggersNG: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2018
The DJSquad, Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy who is currently in London, Rocked the above Military Camouflage Jumpsuit, Which looks stunning on her, and she made sure to take photos with her pals at Wembley, Dj Obiajent share the photos on his page..

See more below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/dj-cuppy-rocks-military-camouflage-as.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by chukslawrence(m): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2018
Nice one
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by amzee(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2018
My crush
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by Gistformant: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2018
tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by InteriorDecors: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2018
cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by Kobicove(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
I don't understand this DJ that spends more time posing for pics than actually performing at parties undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by itspzpics(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ohh ohh
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
wehdonsir
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by Goddy360(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
cannot salute sef
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by zicoraads: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Am I the only one whose mind went to something totally different from DJ Cuppy's DJ skills at the sight of how her legs are raised? grin lipsrsealed

What a man can do with that wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
amzee:
My crush

Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by cocoberry(f): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
With your perverted mind... SMH

zicoraads:
Am I the only one whose mind went to something totally different from DJ Cuppy's DJ skills at the sight of how her legs are raised? grin lipsrsealed

What a man can do with that wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by cocoberry(f): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
Rush Crush ba'wo??

amzee:
My crush
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by zicoraads: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
cocoberry:
With your perverted mind... SMH

More like my creative and crazy ass mind; which you totally love tongue

PS. I dey vex with you sef angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by amzee(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
cocoberry:
Rush Crush ba'wo??

Yeap, I'm crushing on her like kilode
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by cocoberry(f): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Me wey kuku no send u!

zicoraads:

More like my creative and crazy ass mind; which you totally love tongue

PS. I dey vex with you sef angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics by zicoraads: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
cocoberry:

Me wey kuku no send u!

Abi?!

Enjoy Toh.

When you go send me, na that time I go carry your eye see pepper.

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi Sex Tape Scandal: Twitter Nigeria Reacts / Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video / Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.