Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" (31864 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by Mariangeles(f): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
give girl belle na.. When she born, carry the baby give your mama make we carry since she want grand child
So you dey here dey give people bad advice abi...?
You try...
Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by Princewell2012(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This woman can't be a pastor.

Only a wife who longs to become an olosho will walk out of her marriage just because of mere domestic abuse.

Hmmm not really my dear. Am also a minister. But my wife offers me s.ex whenever she is in need of it. We have querrel over it several time it not yielding any result. I contaplated on reporting to her younger sister, but am afraid this might make matter worst. She will tell you promptly that she is not in mood. Doing otherwise will seem as if you wanted to rape her, which I have also tried before. But the result is something else. grin as if it was Afghanistan and Liberia war on bed. So I vowed not to try that again.

Now suppose if am an unbeliever I would have married any person or better still be playing game outside. Marriage is not an easy thing. Especially between believers. My dear know what am saying. lots of sacrifice to make because of the vow you made on the alter during marriage.
Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by Princewell2012(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
GistFullGround:
Any woman, who calls herself a pastor is an agent of lucifer!

1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Paul wrote: “As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church” (vv. 33-35).

Oh no. They said Paul was not in the spirit when he made that statement. My dear that is the type of churches we have this days. Beleive me I have left a church because of that.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
you have only said ur own side of the story.let us hear from the side of your husband,cus me i believe something must have happened before the domestic violence
we hear some stories where the women complain their pastor husband havnt slept with them for ages.
Same scenario could also be playing out on the part of the female pastor.
Maybe you were denying your husband of some things
maybe attention(too much crusade,not bothering on his health,food,love making etc)
i dont trust pastor women o
Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
bedspread:
GOD HELP OUR MARRIAGES!!
i wonder aby God didn't help her marrige, could be that God is useless?
Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
ngwababe:
God will help us!
why did God not help her? God must be useless
Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by Ruthluv4(f): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
oh Lord please don't let me marry a man that will domestically abuse me no matter what in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by no1madman(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Okkkl

Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by Cutehector(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mariangeles:
So you dey here dey give people bad advice abi...?
You try...
its not bad advice, being a baby mama is the latest thing in town. Come make I give you belle sef.
Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by Mariangeles(f): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
its not bad advice, being a baby mama is the latest thing in town. Come make I give you belle sef.
shocked
Shege! grin
Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by Mariangeles(f): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
gypsey:
why did God not help her? God must be useless
You're just a hopeless wanderer, seeking for attention!
Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by Cutehector(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mariangeles:
shocked
Shege! grin
I can take good care of you..
Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by LaudableXX: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
drdeola001:
Well I can see she isn't a pastor.
she is just one of those who ordain themselves as pastors and malign the gospel.
If she can't pray for peace in her marriage what will she counsel her church member in a similar situation.
So who has been attending to her sexual needs since she separated from her husband?
Abi her body na wood?
There are so many ways to resolve marital issues separation isn't scriptural and stop calling yourself a pastor.
What if she prayed for peace, yet the peace never came? Should she continue to stay in the marriage, until the man beats her to death? If she was your own sister, what advice would you give her?
Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by Profkenny1(m): 3:37am On Jun 04, 2018
F.UCK marriage! Marriage has no meaning. It's annoying to see married people encourage singles to get married. The reason they do that is because misery loves company!
Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by yankidelta(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2018
Won't judge cos this is just one side to the story. We go soon hear the other part and the finally the truth will come out...from experience women are usually quick to instigate and then turn around to cry foul immediately... time will tell.
Re: Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
yankidelta:
Won't judge cos this is just one side to the story. We go soon hear the other part and the finally the truth will come out...from experience women are usually quick to instigate and then turn around to cry foul immediately... time will tell.
guy are u aware of these abular posts from ur account

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.