Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,573 members, 7,917,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:56 PM

What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? (17153 Views)

Homosexualism In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by redsun(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2010
Same thing you guys are saying about gay people is what white people say about black people,that blacks are unfit,unnatural and unappealing creatures taht shouldnot be condone,unless as slaves,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2010
If seun of nairaland happens to be a gay,i would quit his site asap to show the HATRED i have for homosexuality.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by kponmo: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2010
like spartacus, KILL THEM ALL!!!

exactly kill dem all grin
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2010
all this talk about Homosexuals would have been easier if they the homosexulas just practice their crap in the comfort of their homes but no, they must shove it down everyone's throats.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by redsun(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2010
You guys should grow up and reason like human beings.The top notchers that runs this world,are all gay.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Princek12(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2010
I believe homosexuals need deliverance. How you go abandon all these fine fine opekes come dey go rub your mustache against another man's mustache, or make you abandon all these Ikebe make you dey touch your toe for uncle? Chei!!!
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Okpurhe: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2010
@redsun so if the top notchers that runs this world, all walk the street without clothes and eat sh*t we shud all do d same? Nice reasoning there!

@topic: I ll chose death over it. I serve a God who cannot see me go so low.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by redsun(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2010
On a lighter side,won't having more homosexual men mean less competition for the guys that like bit-ches?I only envy good looking lesbians not hate them,i respect their ability to be above assumed and subjective norms and practices.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by redsun(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2010
Okpurhe:

@redsun so if the top notchers that runs this world, all walk the street without clothes and eat excreta we shud all do d same? Nice reasoning there!

Is anybody forcing u to be gay?What they are telling u is to mind ur business.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by styles2009: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2010
@Poster Ask yourself this question,If your mom and dad were lesbian and homosexual, you wouldn't had come to this world neither would you have the opportunity to post this topic.

To me,its pure sin and madness,How would i explain to my kids,who or what a homo is? Its a simple question,ask yourself,Does Homosexual look right? hell No

As for me homosexuals is 99% NO and i could still understand 2 chicks kissing tongue tongue but not to guys.

Styles
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by ogazi007(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2010
isiegbe:

I believe its becaus  we have not decided to legalize homosexual that we have not experience natural torture like earthquak and tsunami. Pls dont give God reason to punish Nigeria . The long and short of the whole story is that homosexualism is ungodly.

True talk, i pity peeps that  think whatever oyibo do/say is an act of civilization, no matter how hard they push,same sex marriage will never be embraced by most  Africans.they will have to redefine and repackage the sickening idea over and over before it will make any sense to most of us.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by suggyspic: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2010
it irretates me to talk about it,
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Afam4eva(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2010
I hate Homosexuality just the same way i hate satan. It's scientifically, biblically wrong for anyone to engage in such act. Like someone said, if homo-sexuality was african, the white man would have seen yet another reason to call us the scums of the earth.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by adamse(f): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2010
its very irritating to imagine,even if it were fiction.sometimes i try not to believe,people actually engage in it.its completely evil.instead of this doers to shamefully create a new planet for themselves,they even admit it.the end has really come
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by DoubleN(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2010
Totally repulsive!!
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by KGNAIRA: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2010
@ Redsun, I will be very suprised if you are not Gay.

God did not make mistake when He created them Male and Female. Anything that tries to defile God, (his word, his law, his statues) will surely come down crashing. MJ tried it and paid the ultimate price.

The message for you today is "Repent while there is still time"

God loves you All
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Sagamite(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2010
redsun:

Same thing you guys are saying about gay people is what white people say about black people,that blacks are unfit,unnatural and unappealing creatures taht shouldnot be condone,unless as slaves,

Only an immensely daft slowpoke like redsun would compare gay rights to civil rights.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=134573.msg2269375#msg2269375
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2010
redsun:

You guys should grow up and reason like human beings.The top notchers that runs this world,are all gay.
they do it very discreetly or how many of them have you seen publicizing or admitting to be a gay even Atiku denied being one when accused of doing it with 2face.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by OAM4J: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
Everyone is entitled to his/her lifestyle

But I dislike it and I will never be a friend or associate with a gay.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by parislomo(f): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2010
redsun:

Sagamite:

Only an immensely daft slowpoke like redsun would compare gay rights to civil rights.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=134573.msg2269375#msg2269375

Thanks Sagamite!

redsun:

Okpurhe:

@redsun so if the top notchers that runs this world, all walk the street without clothes and eat excreta we shud all do d same? Nice reasoning there!

Thanks, you too!!

Op:

My take on homosexualism all around the world (not just Africa or Nigeria), is that we should look at a way of re-orientating those in the practice cos, it's obvious they have lost it 'upstairs'!!

There is no explanation whatsoever that justifies what they are doing. Like someone already stated above, God did not create ADAM & STEVE!! For crying out loud, there is defination to everything created!
It's simply a sick state of the mind!
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by waladis(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2010
@makajibbz, you seems to be excited with ChinenyeN post and you are not that really satisfy with all his answers. You are even more serious with the thread more than the poster himself (westcodes) who is the number one suspect on this thread. Are you guys who I think you are? cos u guys sound strange. There is nothing to be ashamed of.  @Redsun, on which side of the boat are you by the way? grin
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by babaogun(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2010
My general view is:

When the whites saw blacks as lesser humans and slaves, blacks fought for emancipation and got it after so many centuries.

Now the gay world is suffering the same level of condemnation and don't most of us feel we are seeing gay folks as lesser humans?
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by olax44(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2010
I see that thin call homosexualism as absolute madness!
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by evalasthn: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2010
God create a natural herb and tell me to enjoy it, but babylon say its illegal,
God create woman for man but babylon say its legal to have man and man,
FIREEEEE burn babylon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIREEEEE burn batty man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIREEEEE burn gay men dem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KILL THEM ALL!!!
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by freeman500: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2010
it is satanic! period! let's call a spsde a spade. even animals in the jungle don't practice such.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by wazobiang: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2010
outward t sockets into inward t
complete

outward t bashes with outward t.
too hard

inward t faces inward t
no real fusion

Legend: t = thingy
God is kindest.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Jeezy: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2010
Y'all should thank God that you do were not configured that way, I mean think about it, will any one in his right senses will be willin to set yansh for the same gender, Serial killers and paedophiles are different, Homosexuality is a matter of consenting ADULTS not force, Get the  hormones in the body messed up a lil and u'd be surprised at how it manifests in the  person's behaviour.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by oisehumen(m): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2010
Perverse! Repugnance!!  Grimy!! Disaster! Invoking the anger of God!
These are some few words i can muster to explain what i feel about the above topic.

The Bible vehemently frowns at it and am sure Islam does same.
The truth, those who are involved in this evil act are demonized and they need urgent deliverance.
No wonder the Nigerian constitution forbids it
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by johnkent(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2010
Leave Homosexuals away. For most of you who don't know this, there are more homosexuals in Nigeria than in any other black nation.
As much as we all come on here and bash them, most of our brothers are gay and are hiding it from us because of fear of persecution.
Gays are humans just like us and they should have the right to life.
Some of y'all bigots are advocating for their execution and apparently, y'all call yourselves Christians? I didn't know God said it was okay to kill your fellow human because of his sexual orientation.
Please lets all grow up. There's more to homosexuality than just the act of having intimacy. They love being in a relationship just like heterosexuals.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by sleak(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2010
i dont see gays as lesser humans,
it is d act that is despicable. angry
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2010
johnkent:

Leave Homosexuals away. For most of you who don't know this, there are more homosexuals in Nigeria than in any other black nation.
As much as we all come on here and bash them, most of our brothers are gay and are hiding it from us because of fear of persecution.
Gays are humans just like us and they should have the right to life.
Some of y'all bigots are advocating for their execution and apparently, y'all call yourselves Christians? I didn't know God said it was okay to kill your fellow human because of his sexual orientation.
Please lets all grow up. There's more to homosexuality than just the act of having intimacy. They love being in a relationship just like heterosexuals.
children also have a right to descent environment,therefore,the activities of homos would mean tampering with their rights when legalized.forget about religion or morality,common knowledge should tell you that '''homosexuality'' does not conform with normal human reasoning/settings.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by bee444: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2010
@All,

Homosexuality is not a disease and neither is it a disability. It is an obsession, a fantasy, an unrealistic self-deluded possessive natural fallacy.

No one is born with it, but rather, it is an environmental corruption derived from associating with evil possessed people.  Psychologically, it is not heritable. It is a freewill. Humans react to environmental stimuli; according to choice. We behave according to forces beyond our control; a deterministic behaviour.

How many times have we seen people going back to being straight? So often!. We are what we chose to be people!

People who says homosexuality is genetic are ignorant and lack foresight. They know nothing about freewill and its deterministic factors.

Homosexuality is derived from lack of self-confidence, the inability to confront challenges, the often rejection of advances from the other counterpart and from not having the ability to defend self in matters relating to bullies and sexually related incidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Are Your People (Ethnicity) Known For? / What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / African Fashion Day Parade In New York City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.