Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? (17216 Views)

Homosexualism In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by dexmond: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
are you really going to compare what two consenting adults decide to do with each other in the bedroom whether it's with the same intimacy or opposite gender and compare it to grown men that preys on innocent young children and take away their childhood or compare it with a man sleeping with a goat?
Okay, until, you can see beyond these, I am done discussing with you.

If two consenting adults decide to rob a bank, it's Ok by your argument. Listen, male's anatomy does not have a place where a fellow man can have intimacy with him! Even, beginners in biology can tell you that the male organ is meant for the female not for goats, dogs, etc

@ Chinenye.

Alright.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by dexmond: 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2010
Thanks. Some of their arguments holds no water.
anyways, am outta here. Pool time.

It is your argument that holds no water. Africans are decent people. Its copy cat that is pushing us to imitate not the west as a race, but a section of a perverse west.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by naijacann: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2010
I KINDA LIKE IT WHEN IT INVOLVES FEMALE LESBIANS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DO THEIR THING IN MY PRESENCE
BUT AS FOR GAY MEN, IT IS HORRENDOUSLY DISGUSTINGLY NAUSEATING.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by bawomolo(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2010
naijacann:

I KINDA LIKE IT WHEN IT INVOLVES FEMALE LESBIANS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DO THEIR THING IN MY PRESENCE
BUT AS FOR GAY MEN, IT IS HORRENDOUSLY DISGUSTINGLY NAUSEATING.

lol i bet your pastor is impressed
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2010
Homos make murderers look good!
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by mamagee3(f): 12:14am On Jun 03, 2010
It's filthy, disgraceful, disgusting and immoral. . .
Homosexuals are pigs!!!
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by agathamari(f): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2010
it depends on you religion and how much europeans influence the culture.  non judeo/christians who are relativly untouched by colonial europe for the most part tolerate it (yes africans as well, homosexuality in africa as well as the rest of the world has been recorded and tolerated even encouraged PRIOR to the time of exploration).  those areas that have been infuenced by judeaochiristian ideas or colonial ideals and are still somewhat developing view it as an evil vile thing.  those who are of a more modern or open minded way are again tolerating it.   people who are extremly religious in the judeochristian sence see it as evil as well

personaly i see it as nothing any diffent then a guy dating a fat girl or a girl dating guys who play a particular sport.  it is thier personal choice that has no impact on my life so no reason why i should give a damn about it.  it pisses me off to see how people treat them like dirt because of thier choice when they are no differnt then anyone else and there is no reason to treat them poorly.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by daisybee: 12:33am On Jun 03, 2010
i dont have anyfing against them , but all of u dat support them should sit down n think, the thought of a guy fuckn a guy dosent it look somehow even deep inside ull know its wrong.Gods plan was man and woman but d devil brought his own man and man ,woman and woman, n society just as they twist so many oda thing s have made homosexuality look like aa normal thing nd its not. the idea thatt homos r born dat way is bullcrAP,we r in the end tymes the devil is fast at work ,he is a liar ,lets not be deceived but at the same tyme we shouldnt condem dem but instead pray for dem for they all r in bondage.let he who is without sin first cast a stone,no one should judge cause we r all guilty of one thin or d oda
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Oba234: 1:21am On Jun 03, 2010
dexmond:

are you really going to compare what two consenting adults decide to do with each other in the bedroom whether it's with the same intimacy or opposite gender and compare it to grown men that preys on innocent young children and take away their childhood or compare it with a man sleeping with a goat?
Okay, until, you can see beyond these, I am done discussing with you.

If two consenting adults decide to rob a bank, it's Ok by your argument. Listen, male's anatomy does not have a place where a fellow man can have intimacy with him! Even, biginner in biology can tell you that the male organ is meant for the female not for goats, dogs, etc

@ Chinenye.

Alright.

u have a silly analogy again. You are now comparing two people that decide to rob a bank to two people being in a relationship?
Does that make any sense to you. Robbing means you are taking something that is not legally yours and it's punishable by crime because taking something you didn't invest in is called stealing and it's a punishable offence. Now, why does it concern you whether the male anatomy body does not have a place where a fellow human can have intimacy? is it your buttocks that a Joystick is being inserted? abi? I don't hear gay men complaining about lack of place to have intimacy, so I don't know why u r so concern about it. It seems like they found a way to make it work for them, mind your beeswax? are you sure you are not gay?
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Oba234: 1:25am On Jun 03, 2010
daisybee:

i dont have anyfing against them , but all of u dat support them should sit down n think, the thought of a guy fuckn a guy dosent it look somehow even deep inside ull know its wrong.Gods plan was man and woman but d devil brought his own man and man ,woman and woman, n society just as they twist so many oda thing s have made homosexuality look like aa normal thing nd its not. the idea thatt homos r born dat way is bullcrAP,we r in the end tymes the devil is fast at work ,he is a liar ,lets not be deceived but at the same tyme we shouldnt condem dem but instead pray for dem for they all r in bondage.let he who is without sin first cast a stone,no one should judge cause we r all guilty of one thin or d oda

it's not about people supporting gays. I personally I am not a big fan of gay marriage, but the hate spewing on this site is terrible. People are spewing dust without thinking about the meaning of their comment.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by dexmond: 1:36am On Jun 03, 2010
@ Oba234
Robbing a bank is wrong right, a man having intimacy with a fellow man is morally wrong too, in fact, the law does not support it, that is why governments around the world are modifying the constitution to accommodate the sudden debasement of the human mind manifesting itself as bestiality(of course they will start clamouring for support too), sexual perversions(homo habilis, nay homosexualism,  loss of decency, in fact, de-civilzation  etc.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 03, 2010
gAys lack confidence especially toward the opposite sex,so they prefer to do it with their sex mate.beside morality and religion,common sense should dictate what is good from what is bad.some many homo wannabes in here.let me go to bed before i, God forbid
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by agathamari(f): 2:10am On Jun 03, 2010
dexmond:

@ Oba234
Robbing a bank is wrong right, a man having intimacy with a fellow man is morally wrong too, i
you do realize that 300 years ago marring someone whos father had a differnt job then your father was considered moraly wrong. marring someone who was not a virgin was moraly wrong, marring someone with more then 2 year age gap was moraly wrong, marring someone of a different denomination (talk less about different religion) was moraly wrong, marring outside your race/ethnic group was moraly wrong. this is just the latest in a long line of relationship tabboos, i wonder what will be next?
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Oba234: 2:34am On Jun 03, 2010
dexmond:

@ Oba234
Robbing a bank is wrong right, a man having intimacy with a fellow man is morally wrong too, in fact, the law does not support it, that is why governments around the world are modifying the constitution to accommodate the sudden debasement of the human mind manifesting itself as bestiality(of course they will start clamouring for support too), sexual perversions(homo habilis, nay homosexualism,  loss of decency, in fact, de-civilzation  etc.

lol, in the US, up till 60yrs ago, interracial marriage marriage was considered morally wrong.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 03, 2010
anyway, there's a possibility johnkent either isnt nigerian, or is trying to paint a particular picture of nigeria for reasons best known to him or her.

how can you say you got more gay proposals in nigeria than in san francisco.

that means you must be flaming, imo. And actively sought out the gay joints.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by bawomolo(m): 2:42am On Jun 03, 2010
switpea:

Homos make murderers look good!

lmao you guys would kill me on NL
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by earlalright(m): 3:48am On Jun 03, 2010
i see it as bad. real bad. against morality and religiosity. it is bad and wrong. a clear example of sexual perversion.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by johnkent(m): 3:53am On Jun 03, 2010
tpia.:

anyway, there's a possibility johnkent either isnt nigerian, or is trying to paint a particular picture of nigeria for reasons best known to him or her.

how can you say you got more gay proposals in nigeria than in san francisco.

that means you must be flaming, imo. And actively sought out the gay joints.
haha. I am probably more nigerian than you are. Just kidding but for real, I am Nigerian. Lived in Nigeria in between high school so i know quiet a bit about the area am from which is in the south east.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Tcrack(m): 4:32am On Jun 03, 2010
have you ever seen a negro gay? a muscular guy in women clothen with bie bie and legs the look like yams. when i first got to rio, i always laughed till water came out of my eyes.there is this gay couple and their friends that live down my street. each time i walk past, they always look at me the way a cat looks at a fish. am sure they must be thinking about how nice it will be to stick their corrk into my tight Cu. but honestly, really dont hate the poeple, its the act i hate because some of them are really cool people. rio is filled with them
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by bawomolo(m): 5:11am On Jun 03, 2010
Tcrack:

have you ever seen a negro gay? a muscular guy in women clothen with bie bie and legs the look like yams. when i first got to rio, i always laughed till water came out of my eyes.there is this gay couple and their friends that live down my street. each time i walk past, they always look at me the way a cat looks at a fish. am sure they must be thinking about how nice it will be to stick their corrk into my tight Cu. but honestly, really dont hate the poeple, its the act i hate because some of them are really cool people. rio is filled with them

no offense but you got big time issues if you think booty bandits are after you. wtf, why would you that thought go through your head?
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SEFAGO(m): 6:06am On Jun 03, 2010
Enters seFAGo the gay defender
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by oisehumen(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2010
It is totally absurd and it beats my imagination that people could come here and openly defend same marriage stuff.
Anyway, i take solace in the Bible which clearly tells us some signs of the end-time of which increasing same marriage (homosexuality) is one of them.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SEFAGO(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2010
^ yeah right. Dont forget to take solace in the bible and stone a woman for adultery

Homosexuality is . . . well homosexuality. My views on it are quite complex, though I would admit more informed than most ignorant people here
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2010
dexmond:

It is your argument that holds no water. Africans are decent people. Its copy cat that is pushing us to imitate not the west as a race, but a section of a perverse west.

That's where you're wrong buddy - homosexuality has existed since medieval times in biblical times, and it was in Egypt, North Africa. What makes you think it originated from the West? No one's pushing you to be homosexual, and it has nothing to do with decency. Africans are decent people, I suppose no crimes exist within Africa?
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Sagamite(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2010
Siena:

That's where you're wrong buddy - homosexuality has existed since medieval times in biblical times, and it was in Egypt, North Africa. What makes you think it originated from the West? No one's pushing you to be homosexual, and it has nothing to do with decency. Africans are decent people, I suppose no crimes exist within Africa?

It is unnatural, hence we find it indecent and immoral.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2010
^^^ Nigerians are generally selective, when it comes to what's immoral, and what isn't. To homosexuals and lesbians, it's perfectly natural, they see themselves as no different to us as heterosexuals. Some may even go as far as seeing heterosexuals as unnatural.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Medlabgirl: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2010
@Maclatunji: Thanks oh jare, people see the truth all the time and just close their eyes, as if closing their eyes will make it go away. Homosexuality is WRONG! Period

johnkent:

Lets just be loving people here folks. Lets look beyond someone's sexual orientation. it really shouldn't matter. We are "Gods" children and we shouldn't judge. I was like most of you guys here until i realized that someone thats very close to me is "gay". Yes, he is.
It did take me a while to adjust thou. But i asked myself a few questions. Actually it was my brother that is gay. I might as well just say it.
Thanks

I was going to say that you have outed yourself you dummy Johnkent, but I noticed that someone had correctly surmised that you were 'Flaming'. Now you tell us your brother is gay with your mouth full of c*um you disgusting lowlife scumbag! YOUR BROTHER INDEED!!! Anyone who has taken even the most basic Psych courses knows that references to 'My friend\my brother" etc is talking about themselves!!! Don't come here and think we are stup!d you leaky ar$ed ba$tard. God's children, HA! If you knew what was waiting for you in hell, you would not be here spewing garbage. You will have all the dicksicles you can suck, only they wont be cold, and you will be begging and crying for it to stop! You will also be taking it up your leaking hole none stop and no amount of crying and begging will stop it, meanwhile the one who has deceived you into you unholy mess will be sitting there crosslegged, laughing his head off at all you gullible idiots, until he himself is finally judged!!! LOSERS ALL!

BAH! I'm off this nasty thread. I cannot bear to be in the same place even online as you!
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by maclatunji: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2010
For those who are contesting that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah primarily because of homosexuality. I think you should click on the link below and learn some more. Funny non of the homosexuals and their sympathizers can answer this simple question: If both of your parents had decided or claimed to be wired as gays or lesbians, would you be hear to come and tell us all this rubbish. There is no doubting it, the earth is corrupt and is increasingly filled with vile and wicked people who will justify most evils in the name of modernity, liberalism or pragmatism.

http://www.islamicity.com/science/QuranAndScience/destruction/GeneratedFilesnoframe/ThePeopleofLutandTheCitywhichwasTurnedUpsideDown.htm
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SEFAGO(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2010

If both of your parents had decided or claimed to be wired as gays or lesbians, would you be hear to come and tell us all this rubbish

No, but whats your point?
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by jamestab: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2010
For me, i would rather have my boss be a homo, its safe for me
cos i will be the very last person on his ind to hit on cool
and i hear they are the best sort of friends a woman can pray
for, cos they know what platonic friendship is all about.
ok, but pple do all sorts of things, so who am i to judge.
though, God made man + woman, so He is wise to have
made the world with male& female,
but who am i to judge? as some have said,
live and let live, live!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Genesis Of Oba-ile Town, Osun State (HISTORY) / Keagborekuzi I, The Youngest Crowned King In The World / The Majority Itsekiri,Ilaje,olukumi People Of Delta State, And Yoruba Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.