Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,343 members, 7,881,263 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym (9987 Views)

Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by eddy1977(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2010
richard mofe damijo needs to loose a little bit of that A@ss.
kenneth okwonko may need a lower lip reduction thru plastic surgery.
mercy johnson must seek a surgeon for a bbreast lift.too saggy.
alex usifo should make an appointment for a nose job.
clem ohameze should steal a little skin lightening cream from eucharia anunobi.
nkem owoh would look better if he sees a dentist.
pete edochie and amaechi muanagor,please get off your fat A@ss and hit the gym or wear a bra
tony umez needs to have the mole removed from his nose.
chidi mokem must work on his crooked lower lip.very annoying.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by dbigrod(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2010
[size=16pt]
michelin89:

Shey them wan go Hollywood?

With their fat they won't even get to the airport.

lmao.yes o.their weight could cause d plane to crash. grin
hottyspice:

Ini edo,cos to me she does look like yam

kai,so ini edo now looks like yam.una wicked. grin
eddy1977:

are you kidding me?
which hollywood producer would waste his time to dig out for an actor from the refuse of nigerian amateur movies?
even the poorest american idiot wouldnt worst his time to watch a nigerian movie. I watch them out of patriotism.

if they want to produce an african themed film,they will find African American or afro british actors to fill in the blanks. just like they did with the botswana movie :n0 1 ladies detective agency.

you nollywood actors,dont mind anyone who feeds you with vain hope of acting in hollywood.it wont happen.
hit the  gym for your own healt but not for hollywood.

wicked boy. grin
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by hottyspice: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2010
Tonto needs to be told she gat sum ugly lips cos she keeps licking the like we read in novels,abeg hers is too thick and big,she needs help.
That lickn her lips makes me angry,cos she doent have a sexy thin lip
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by hottyspice: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2010
The so called yoruba actor/actress are very annoyin,the actresses get fat wen they come in slim,bleach the fuckn skin off,and tattoo their whole body.
Their is no actor without a big stomach,and are so irritantn and razz.local and shitty.gimme one wv good body and face and plssss dnt say odunlade,cos ez look?argh
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Travelista(f): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
Some of you people sef. What exactly is Hollywood other than an industry that's on its last 'Hurrah!' and hemorrhaging money at a rapid clip? They haven't released a good movie in years and are now remaking 'The Smurfs'; the end is nigh.

eddy1977:

are you kidding me?
which hollywood producer would waste his time to dig out for an actor from the refuse of nigerian amateur movies?
even the poorest american idiot wouldnt worst his time to watch a nigerian movie. I watch them out of patriotism.

if they want to produce an african themed film,they will find African American or afro british actors to fill in the blanks. just like they did with the botswana movie :n0 1 ladies detective agency.

you nollywood actors,dont mind anyone who feeds you with vain hope of acting in hollywood.it wont happen.
hit the gym for your own healt but not for hollywood.

Dude, your whole post makes my skin crawl. Just because you've left Naija's shores, it's now fun to bash her abi? 'Which [H]ollywood producer would waste his time to dig out for an actor from the refuse of [N]igerian amateur movies?' Really? Let a monkey out of its cage and it will smear feces around the room. *sigh*

Clown Nollywood all you want but it is still the world's second largest film industry after Bollywood; that's pretty impressive considering all factors.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2010
eddy1977:

richard mofe damijo needs to loose a little bit of that A@ss.
kenneth okwonko may need a lower lip reduction thru plastic surgery.mercy johnson must seek a surgeon for a bbreast lift.too saggy.
alex usifo should make an appointment for a nose job.

clem ohameze should steal a little skin lightening cream from eucharia anunobi.
nkem owoh would look better if he sees a dentist.
pete edochie and amaechi muanagor,please get off your fat A@ss and hit the gym or wear a bra
[b]tony umez needs to have the mole removed from his nose.[/b]chidi mokem must work on his crooked lower lip.very annoying.

some people like to keep it real.

1 not everyone can afford it

2 not everyone like been fake like those Hollywood stars
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2010
eddy1977:

are you kidding me?

hit the  gym for your own healt but not for hollywood.

ROTFL!  grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2010
Look its not just Nollywood, its the society in general, leaving well and doing great = Many parties= Eating greasy heavy carbohydrates, smoking weed/ cancer sticks and drinking belly enhancing juice beer. Exercise is almost alien to most even to most Nigerians in diaspora. When you tell them you are going to workout they look at you as if you've lost a nut in your brain.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by hottyspice: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2010
Leave d society alone,they aint screen celebrities.let's start wv screen celebrities cos they are meant to be role models nt just getn money and looking like shit.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by damilola15: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2010
Do nigerian producers care about weight??.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Look its not just Nollywood, its the society in general, leaving well and doing great = Many parties= Eating greasy heavy carbohydrates, smoking weed/ cancer sticks and drinking belly enhancing juice beer. Exercise is almost alien to most even to most Nigerians in diaspora. When you tell them you are going to workout they look at you as if you've lost a nut in your brain.
Thank you! I once told my aunt I'm going out to jog, she told me that I'm lying. That I'm going to see my boyfriend grin. . . .If you're slim, they dont see it as a necessity to stay healthy. . . . Even when the flabs starts flabbing, they see it as "enjoyment". And I dont blame these celebs either, gym dey naija? undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by debosky(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2010
FL Gators:

Thank you! I once told my aunt I'm going out to jog, she told me that I'm lying. That I'm going to see my boyfriend grin. . . .If you're slim, they dont see it as a necessity to stay healthy. . . . Even when the flabs starts flabbing, they see it as "enjoyment". And I dont blame these celebs either, gym dey naija? undecided

We don't need gyms in naija - just locate the closest construction site and go help them carry cement, sand and mix concrete for an hour daily and you'll be FIT.

If that fails, take out an hour daily to sell goods in traffic jams - by the time you chase cars for your money a few times, iyou'll get a better than any treadmill in the world can give you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2010
deboskyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked kiss

debosky:

We don't need gyms in naija - just locate the closest construction site and go help them carry cement, sand and mix concrete for an hour daily and you'll be FIT.

If that fails, take out an hour daily to sell goods in traffic jams
- by the time you chase cars for your money a few times, iyou'll get a better than any treadmill in the world can give you. tongue
ROTFLMAO grin oh gosh, true tho.

I really wont be wishing on a lucky star by expecting these "posh" Nollywood "celebs" to get off their azz and go lift cements.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by mamagee3(f): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
michelin89:

I can't stand Tonto's legs. A train can pass through those bow legs of hers.
grin grin grin

debosky:

If that fails, take out an hour daily to sell goods in traffic jams - by the time you chase cars for your money a few times, iyou'll get a better than any treadmill in the world can give you. tongue
Oh my gawd, you're back. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by ispotmdels: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2010
For Elderly Women Celebrities: It is very understandable that after many kids most women gain weights.

But for a normal chick in Nollywood Naija to be gaining abnormal weights for no reason is just garbage.

It's laziness, Spending more time worrying about other people's business (Gossiping) than worrying about one's own self. tongue

Looking like an eternal pregnancy on my tv screen, lol with those big belly.

That should be a name of a nollywood movie. Eternal Pregnancy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2010
FL Gators:

grin grin grin One doesnt need a gym to exercise.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol. grin grin grin grin There are gyms in naija o.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin One doesnt need a gym to exercise.

Maybe that's what the aunt meant.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by shilling(f): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2010
Oh yeah, they really need to hit the gym. This could inspire other Nigerians to work out - nothing complicated, sit ups, pilates, yoga, the works.

debosky:

Wow, welcome back?!

I'm not into NL gist, but why did he quit being a super mod? He was the best mod on NL.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by floxyrangy: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2010
Take Uche Jombo off that list o, she is uber slim now. Also add Maureen Solomon, Grace Mba, Chiege Alisigwe and others who are beginning to look like toads.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by martinosi: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2010
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by skfa1: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2010
martinosi:

i
hmmm celebrity indeed,

hey michelin , make u read your book, stop spending all your time
in romance section abi u dey look for "pre-mature arrangement" ?

where u dey self, naija or abroad, make i clock u well, all diz
pickin and diz days, 16 and looking for romamce, go study and get some
foundation in life before u tink of man!!!

Hey dont hurt her, that hurts man.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by ispotmdels: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2010
I once learnt that too much sleeping around can make a woman gain extravagant weight. undecided

Fellows is this true?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by skfa1: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2010
ispotmdels:

I once learnt that too much sleeping around can make a woman gain extravagant weight. undecided

Fellows is this true?

Hands up, if you move , i will blast ur head. Who told you so? grin

The answer is No. Woman can gain weight for example when she is pregnant or if she eats too much foods that contains fat.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by preettie: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2010
na wa oooooooooo, as una dey yab, how una loook?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by eros(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2010
I don't qualify to comment on this thread because i need to hit the gym myself.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by ispotmdels: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2010
Mothers are excluded, Please Guys Awww cry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by MUNEER2(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2010
eros:

I don't qualify to comment on this thread because i need to hit the gym myself.
grin grin grin
preettie:

na wa oooooooooo,  as una dey yab, how una loook?
. . .sound like a celebrity is reading this grin
skfa1:

Hands up, if you move , i will blast your head. Who told you so?  grin

The answer is No. Woman can gain weight for example when she is pregnant or if she eats too much foods that contains fat.
you are a comedian, for real cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2010
martinosi:

i
hmmm celebrity indeed,

hey michelin , make u read your book, stop spending all your time
in romance section abi u dey look for "pre-mature arrangement" ?

where u dey self, naija or abroad, make i clock u well, all diz
pickin and diz days, 16 and looking for romamce, go study and get some
foundation in life before u tink of man!!!

skfa1:

Hey dont hurt her, that hurts man.

Mscheeeeeeeew! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2010
I think the overweight is a result of too much alchohol and nkwobi. (Heard some ladies drink more than guys) lol!

As for Nollywood actresses making it to Hollywood, its not an impossibility. There is a lot of potential in the industry if we can do the right thing.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Theblessed(f): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2010
Sure, that's an Actress? What a hoochi!  But, she's young and beautiful why can't she tone up a bit? Oh, my,  babe please, tone up! That flab tucked under there, really doesn't fit y  o  u babe.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by ispotmdels: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2010
@Zoelife.

ALCOHOL!  I TOTALLY AGREE. Women have Bear Belly too just like men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Will Believe That This Lady Is A Man(transgender / Charly Boy Drags Police To Court Over #ResumeOrResign Harassment; Seeks N500m / An Interview With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.