Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym (9984 Views)

Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2010
eddy1977:

richard mofe damijo needs to loose a little bit of that A@ss.
kenneth okwonko may need a lower lip reduction thru plastic surgery.
mercy johnson must seek a surgeon for a bbreast lift.too saggy.
alex usifo should make an appointment for a nose job.
clem ohameze should steal a little skin lightening cream from eucharia anunobi.
nkem owoh would look better if he sees a dentist.
pete edochie and amaechi muanagor,please get off your fat A@ss and hit the gym or wear a bra
tony umez needs to have the mole removed from his nose.
chidi mokem must work on his crooked lower lip.very annoying.

And Eddy1977 needs to watch his tongue, it stinks from here!(no hard feelings0
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by idifu(m): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2010
sure u rite
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by johndavid1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
floxyrangy:

Take Uche Jombo off that list o, she is uber slim now. Also add Maureen Solomon, Grace Mba, Chiege Alisigwe and others who are beginning to look like toads.
Ah!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my ribs! grin grin grin grin grin just can't stop laughing grin grin chai! grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by cooltobex(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2010
You guys should stop this shit about slimming down, besides who gave the authority to talk about someone else's health, and i'm sure most of you are fatter than 2 time of Tonto Dike. So go to the gym and shut up.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by clown: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
I do a lotta of exercises everyday simply by pushing ma luck. cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by clown: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2010
I do a lotta exercises everyday simply by pushing ma luck. cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Ibomade1: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2010
Leave my Nigerian Sisters alone. Nothing do dem fatty bum bum and their beer belly  grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Newest: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ibo-made:

Leave my Nigerian Sisters alone. Nothing do dem fatty bum bum and their beer belly  grin grin grin
I tire ooo, maybe no be man carry dem put 4house
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Litmus: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2010
That oyibo fib, which says black men like fat women, is poisonous.   embarassed embarassed now all some black women want to do is stuff their faces and fool themselves that we men will admire the result of their gluttony and laziness.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2010
Nigerian actors/men are obese too, you see their protruding bellies and moobs(man-b000bs) on display.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Newest: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Nigerian actors/men are obese too, you see their protruding bellies and moobs(man-bosoms) on display.

HAHAAA?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Princek12(m): 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2010
Thick Nigerian celebrities are OK, and the fat ones are nasty. To the uninformed, there is a huge difference between thick and fat, for thick girls, even though not skinny, have fat that is distributed in the right places (y'all know the right places). Fat girls usually have a disproportionate aggregation of fat in their stomach areas, in their shoulders, and in their upper body, which is disgusting, or they just have too much of everything.

I can post pictures explaining the difference for those fat ones who need further clarification. If you are fat, then it is better to hit the gym and slim up, because it is better to shapelessly skinny than shapelessly fat.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Tcrack(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2010
Princek12:

Thick Nigerian celebrities are OK, and the fat ones are nasty. To the uninformed, there is a huge difference between thick and fat, for thick girls, even though not skinny, have fat that is distributed in the right places (y'all know the right places). Fat girls usually have a disproportionate aggregation of fat in their stomach areas, in their shoulders, and in their upper body, which is disgusting, or they just have too much of everything.

I can post pictures explaining the difference for those fat ones who need further clarification. If you are fat, then it is better to hit the gym and slim up, because it is better to shapelessly skinny than shapelessly fat.
SPOT ON
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Rastamann: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2010
How una wey dey tak all these be?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by reindeer: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2010
martinosi:

i
hmmm celebrity indeed,

hey michelin , make u read your book, stop spending all your time
in romance section abi u dey look for "pre-mature arrangement" ?

where u dey self, naija or abroad, make i clock u well, all diz
pickin and diz days, 16 and looking for romamce, go study and get some
foundation in life before u tink of man!!!

the girl in the pic looks like she tried to drink from a bucket of fresh red paint, when did she get to lagos from the village? grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by interestin: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2010
This is interesting
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by wazobiang: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2010
no leave dem. time is coming when they'll be phased out by sleek, smooth, smart shapely darlings. time is coming. the problem is that the viewers never got smart.

but they say faces sell movies. lets wait and see. i hope by then they would still be young enough fot it to make sense if they lose some fat.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by jcross19: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2010
ahah why can't you people remember guys like kosoko, ibu, muonagor elebele and some others thos are celebrity or a farmer all of them with big tommy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Theblessed(f): 1:30am On Jun 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Nigerian actors/men are obese too, you see their protruding bellies and moobs(man-b000bs) on display.

Na so I see am o o o, my sister! Don't worry, it's one of the signs of the time - Nigerian men are now developing b  r  e  a  s  ts  soon, they will begin to breastfeed the baby whilst we take charge of the family daily bread/protection.  Just wait for it!  Shame really, what hormonal changes can cause in humans but that doesn't mean they shouldn't seek effective help/support.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 06, 2010
The men are disgusting. They have no shame displaying their inglorious bodies. Seeing those cows make me want to marry myself. They make the male folks look like misfortunes to women.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 06, 2010
ispotmdels:

I once learnt that too much sleeping around can make a woman gain extravagant weight.  undecided

Fellows is this true?
Lol that's true. Just dont say what you just did outta NL, okay.

Ebonyeyes:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 06, 2010
michelin89:

The men are disgusting. They have no shame displaying their inglorious bodies. Seeing those cows make me want to marry myself. They make the male folks look like misfortunes to women.
ROTFL! Oh gosh grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by namski(m): 2:06am On Jun 06, 2010
More meat is better than less meat, but not orobo!

Size zero in Nigeria means kpanla.

cool cool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by ispotmdels: 2:45am On Jun 06, 2010
NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES NEED TO HIT THE GYM JO O!!

MOTHERS ARE EXCLUDED JO O!!!

jo jo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by chelseabmw(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2010
lol.another funny thread
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by sthlm(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2010
Isn't it ideal to be FAT in naija? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Rmc1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2010
Its called the orobo syndrom, most of the celebs just eat eat and eat with out thinkng of the consequences of eating without a diet plan, and they end up looking like an inflated balloon.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by BrownEyes4(f): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2010
There is one thing that you guys have seem to have overlooked. Hollywood and Bollywood actresses and actors have taken up comestic surgery to enhance their bodies. Do you think Jlo and Beyonce got their world famous curves by hitting the gym? No they used Liposuction, a common procedure that is used like one would pop a headache pill. Even Halle Berry needed a few nip and tucks here and there to achieve that status. Not even to mention the ever enhanced airbrushing. After surgery comes the gym.

If you think the gym can do all those wonders, then cosmetic surgery would not be a necessity to the Western world. Over there, ordinary women have done arse and breast surgery just to get the physical characteristics of African women.

http://www.betterbuttocks.com/

http://mediatakeout.com/41267/gadzooks_lil_wayne_bought_his_video_model_ex-gf_some_booty_implants____but_went_a_lil_overboard.html

http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/buttocks-augmentation/something-funny-about-this-models-donk-t136275.html

http://mediatakeout.com/39098/weight_loss_surgery_1990s_pop_singer_cece_peniston_got_liposuction____and_her_double_chin_removed____but_she_actually_looked_better_before_pics_inside.html

So before you start comparing African actressess to those of Hollywood, think of what those people go through just to appease the public

So to those who love the impossible,  this is for you lol

http://www.mediatakeout.com/20270/gott_dayyyum_this_is_for_all_yall_that_like_a_small_waist_and_big_hips.html
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2010
Hollywood is full of fakes almost everyone has had a plastic surgery procedure and wouldnt we all look fantastic if we had the money to spend on plastic surgeons/dietitians/personal airbrushers/hair & makeup-artists?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2010
Brown-Eyes:

There is one thing that you guys have seem to have overlooked. Hollywood and Bollywood actresses and actors have taken up comestic surgery to enhance their bodies. Do you think Jlo and Beyonce got their world famous curves by hitting the gym? No they used Liposuction, a common procedure that is used like one would pop a headache pill. Even Halle Berry needed a few nip and tucks here and there to achieve that status. Not even to mention the ever enhanced airbrushing. After surgery comes the gym.

If you think the gym can do all those wonders, then cosmetic surgery would not be a necessity to the Western world. Over there, ordinary women have done arse and bosom surgery just to get the physical characteristics of African women.

http://www.betterbuttocks.com/

http://mediatakeout.com/41267/gadzooks_lil_wayne_bought_his_video_model_ex-gf_some_booty_implants____but_went_a_lil_overboard.html

http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/buttocks-augmentation/something-funny-about-this-models-donk-t136275.html

http://mediatakeout.com/39098/weight_loss_surgery_1990s_pop_singer_cece_peniston_got_liposuction____and_her_double_chin_removed____but_she_actually_looked_better_before_pics_inside.html

So before you start comparing African actressess to those of Hollywood, think of what those people go through just to appease the public

So to those who love the impossible,  this is for you lol

http://www.mediatakeout.com/20270/gott_dayyyum_this_is_for_all_yall_that_like_a_small_waist_and_big_hips.html

And those Nollywood cows and bulls are supposed to be our African beauties? Self delusion at its highest peak. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by sulad82i(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2010
can someone pls put up their pix
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by ispotmdels: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2010
Are you trying to say that there's no possible way to slim down. This is not a Hollywood Issue This is a Nigerian Issue. The more we stop

fooling ourselves the more better we can be.

TO COMPARE IS NOT TO IMPROVE. TO COMPLAIN IS NOT TO IMPROVE JO O!

LETS FACE OUR OWN PROBLEMS JOR. OUR CELEBRITIES DON'T LOOK LIKE ROLE MODELS TO ME, IF THEY ARE SLIM WHEN THEY FIRST BECAME

FAMOUS AND ALL OF A SUDDEN BECOME FAT ON THE CHIN AND GROW BEER BELLIES. ON TOP OF THAT BRAGGING ABOUT IT THAT THEY ARE HEALTHY.

I JUST SHOOK MY HEAD AND WALKED AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, TO GET SOME FRESH AIR angry angry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sweet Love! The Love Story Of Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter And Stephen Ogah / Charly Boy Drags Police To Court Over #ResumeOrResign Harassment; Seeks N500m / rochas Okorocha's daughter, Uju Okorocha Weds Uzoma Tony Anwuka (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.