Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,899 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym (9989 Views)

Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by OmoAlata(f): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2010
NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES NEED TO HIT THE GYM JO O!!

MOTHERS ARE EXCLUDED JO O!!!

Why should mum's be excluded? Mothers can be slim too
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by bassegede: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2010
actually, celebrities need all of work to do, not only hitting the gym, they also have to check their diet, if u must be on, you must be in tune
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by sayso: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2010
peeps you need money to diet,this guys got nothing.9JA Men wants it big and full,so the ladies have to compete 4 dat
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by omamokta: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2010
Pls beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, let my people enjoy themselves joo. If they leave all these isi-ewu, nkwobi, ox-tail etc for some chop and grow tiny, there will be no difference. Afterall some men like them big. African beauties kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by londoner: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2010
People are being unfair though. Gene, Omo t and Uche Jombo have all obviously hit the gym. Its more the guys who have gone downhill and have done nothing about it, namely Nonso Diobi, Desmond Elliot, RMD etc. Not to mention Wande and Don Jazzy.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nakele(f): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2010
THIS IS DIRECTLY TO UCHE.

PLS UCHE JUMBO, GO TO THE GYM AND EXERCISE TO SHAPE UP YOUR BODY.

THANK YOU
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by mamagee3(f): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2010
michelin89:

The men are disgusting. They have no shame displaying their inglorious bodies. Seeing those cows make me want to marry myself. They make the male folks look like misfortunes to women.
grin grin grin grin grin

You're one heck of a comedian. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by debbynicky(f): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2010
sulad82i:

can someone pls put up their pix

Sum pix
Omotola Jalade Ekehinde ( shes gat 4 kids)
Genevieve Nnaji
Uche Jumbo
Ini Edo

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Pethan: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2010
After four kids omo T is still looking sexy smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by naijarumou(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2010
you go fear yabbing, all these great quality na him our celebrities get, na wao anyway, African like to handle thing wey we dey together, sha, abeg wetin dem go find for gym
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2010
Ok, previously, I was kinda like "oh hell no" at this topix.

But recently, been watching new nollywood 2010 movies. One can clearly observe the obese nature of once-slim Nollywood actresses.

This is becoming alarming!!! Why is every chic [dnt care abt Nigerian men's case; basket case] getting fat nowadays?

No one is telling you to hit the gym TO LOOK LIKE EUROPEANS/AMERICANS, but y'all represent us internationally. Make Nigeria look good. Let go of the fat, ugly fake weave, mis-matching-tone makeup, fake jewelries, awful fashion style, lip liner, bleaching, etc.

I HAVE TO SAY, I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED AT NOLLYWOOD. T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E!

ONE REQUEST: Whatever happened to cute, handsome or segzy Nigerian men? Them no fit act? I dont see them on the screen anymore!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by obnna: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2010
True talk, they should at least be fit those tight fitted clothes that shows their wide belly.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by excitment: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2010
make una put una pic make we see How una look. what is the true look of an African woman? Na dis one make oyibo Ppl don take leave us, Cos they take their nature the way it comes. who tell u say Na when person slim like gene Na make am sexy? real Africa men like to hold sometin.

Make una dey access for their, they don pass una
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by clemcykul(f): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2010
am not surprised if some of u yammering nonsense about the size of this celebrities look worst or fatther than they are.

africans are stocky and thick in nature, so let whoever is on da fat side be!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2010
afrocandy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by anonymous6(f): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
I agree some of them need a serious work out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rihanna Caught In Lesbian Act With Another Girl At A Night Club (PHOTOS) / Oritse Femi Moves Into N200m Lekki Homeā€¦ / If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.