Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,437 members, 7,929,452 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls (11739 Views)

Is This Sex Aftermath Only Peculiar To Me Or Everyone Else Experiences It? / Who Else Experiences This / Who Else Experiences This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by austyn0(m): 12:57am On Jul 01, 2018
AIZubair:

U go tey...... undecided
Better teyed than someone as good as no one.
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by austyn0(m): 12:59am On Jul 01, 2018
mimimile93:
even the so called working class and intelligent ones are leeches. I've bin there.
Calm broh,, you haven't been there,, believe me.
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Naso we see am o grin
Once one relationship is doing well, I open another branch.
Keep opening new new branches.
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by donestk(m): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2018
The other day, one so called working class girl begged me for airtime. I was really amazed.
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Thegamingorca(m): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Naso we see am o grin
Once one relationship is doing well, I open another branch.
cheesy
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Diso60090(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2018
HonestAndre:
The other day my younger brother called and said bae broke it off with him simply because she asked for the new infinix phone and he said no. These women are something else.

Bro i nor send you message but help me tell your brother to hind his face if he nor get money make bighead pikin for see the bushmeat
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by ranmoor: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
When I click a relationship thread on Nairaland, I read some comments, pick up mistakes, write a book about those mistakes, sell it on Amazon and Draft2Digital to Oyibo people with my Oyibo pen name and make free dollar from it. It's called wisdom. Everybody needs it. What I'm trying to say is: people should use their time wisely.

Robert Greene said whenever he sees people going through power tussle, he crosses his legs and laugh and laugh within himself. cheesy ((Shaking my head 20 times)).

Mrcork, please, cum shake your Peckham head for them.

Men, download our ChatDicted book here: https://wetclef.com/topic330.html

Have a nice day, guys.

Try not to number the cover page @chatdicted bk

1 Like

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by iLegendd(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2018
ranmoor:

Try not to number the cover page @chatdicted bk
Good suggestion. Any reason for that?
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by ranmoor: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Good suggestion. Any reason for that?
That's the standard bro. Even if u number it, it should not appear on the cover page, next pp can start with ii.
Or have u ever seen a book with the cover page carrying a page number?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by iLegendd(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2018
One more thing to the people reading this thread. If a woman of any class is indirectly leeching you as a man, just know you're a weak man despite how cute or smart you think you are.

The solution to stopping any women from leeching is reverse-psychology and humor. Most men don't know how these two things work. All they know is to complain. To enjoy your stay on earth, don't complain about everything, but source for solutions for them. Period.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by iLegendd(m): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2018
ranmoor:

That's the standard bro. Even if u number it, it should not appear on the cover page, next pp can start with ii.
Or have u ever seen a book with the cover page carrying a page number?
You're right. Luckily, if people don't start a new trend, it will never trend. There is a reason behind it and let me quickly highlight it. The name of website is WETCLEF. It's an acronym from our first 7 books of dating for men.

Wetclef stands for...

1. WooTalks
2. ESCOFi
3. TheDAVIDO Fúck Guide
4. ChatDicted 
5. Lasticle
6. Erectice 
7. FemaleSextapes 

The above books are the foundation of https://wetclef.com

The books are like a series. Wetclef Series. Most of our clients know the number system. Some clients will say, "Sir, I need to buy No 7." No, he's not referring to Ronaldo.

Immediately, the seller knows he wants FemaleSextapes. This number gives new clients the impression of having other books which increases sales.

One more thing, if a certain country in Asia didn't invent dual sim phone, it wouldn't have existed. To stand out, you must do something that looks out of order or abnormal. It's a secret most business men ignore because of trying to look professional.

Anyway, if you still have more good points, share with us and we will work on getting rid of the number system.
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Revolva(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2018
Nigerian gals de annoy me i swear i still de pray make i make enough money go marry foreign babes..cos these gals are all oloshos in disguise..not all sha but the percentage is growing every year

https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho/
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Revolva(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
One more thing to the people reading this thread. If a woman of any class is indirectly leeching you as a man, just know you're a weak man despite how cute or smart you think you are.

The solution to stopping any women from leeching is reverse-psychology and humor. Most men don't know how these two things work. All they know is to complain. To enjoy your stay on earth, don't complain about everything, but source for solutions for them. Period.

wat do you mean...you just said...rubbish....so if a woman is riping a man that man is weak...you are a big problem also

1 Like

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by iLegendd(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2018
Revolva:

wat do you mean...you just said...rubbish....so if a woman is riping a man that man is weak...you are a big problem also
Sorry, Sir.
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by chris31(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2018
That is why i like to date matured independent ladies.They understand life better more than young girls.
I will always prefer matured ladies anytime even the ones older than me
What matters is my happiness not age
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by mimimile93: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2018
austyn0:
Calm broh,, you haven't been there,, believe me.
bruv I've dated working class ladies oo. One was even ending higher than I do. But guess what! 3 out of 5 calls this lady make to me were abt demands. Naija women have this mentality of 'Men are responsible to cater for them'

imagine one girl I was dating was earning 120k while I earned 75k but every month she keeps disturbing mr for money to make hair, buy her body cream, sub her phone etc.
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by austyn0(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2018
mimimile93:
bruv I've dated working class ladies oo. One was even ending higher than I do. But guess what! 3 out of 5 calls this lady make to me were abt demands. Naija women have this mentality of 'Men are responsible to cater for them'

imagine one girl I was dating was earning 120k while I earned 75k but every month she keeps disturbing mr for money to make hair, buy her body cream, sub her phone etc.
Them get local working class ladies and international...You obviously met the former,, the unintelligent ones.
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by mimimile93: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2018
austyn0:
Them get local working class ladies and international...You obviously met the former,, the unintelligent ones.
someone working in a bank is local? Someone u came out with 2:1 is unintelligent? Okay! I hear...
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by zicoraads: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2018
Lol.

Broke boys. grin tongue
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by mimimile93: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The more classier the more expensive. All these dude go for dependent ladies cos they'll b spending less. So my if u go for dem classy babes, be ready to spend in a classy way.

austyn0

1 Like

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by ImaIma1(f): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2018
austyn0:
I don't understand.

Where they get these girls that they keep describing and complaining about...from social media platforms
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by austyn0(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2018
mimimile93:
someone working in a bank is local? Someone u came out with 2:1 is unintelligent? Okay! I hear...
Laughs....The term local there doesn't mean one's profession,, the term unintelligent there doesn't mean brilliance in education....I rated them in all aspects of life.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by austyn0(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2018
ImaIma1:

Where they get these girls that they keep describing and complaining about...from social media platforms
I tell you...Happy Sunday and a happy new month.
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2018
Revolva:

Nigerian gals de annoy me i swear i still de pray make i make enough money go marry foreign babes..cos these gals are all oloshos in disguise..not all sha but the percentage is growing every year

https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho/
stop insulting our country women, do you know that there are foreigners here undecided
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by UNRULY(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Team white girls
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by encryptjay(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Girl: Boys are meant to buy things for their girlfriends.
It's just like a default setting these days and it ain't stopping anytime soon.
The relationship atmosphere in Nigeria is a messed up one.
Even if it's 500k some earn and you're on 50k salary, they'll make sure they run you down.
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by HonestAndre: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
Diso60090:

Bro i nor send you message but help me tell your brother to hind his face if he nor get money make bighead pikin for see the bushmeat

Are you normal?
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
rex444:
u don't get it...up to four different girls after the first week of doing the lovey dovey over d phone,next is do u know my bday is next week what will u get for me on my bday? The 5th girl did hers same week and I just blurted at her that I don't do bdays
There are people who relationships don't work for maybe u are one of them.
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by ImaIma1(f): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
austyn0:
I tell you...Happy Sunday and a happy new month.

Same to you wink

1 Like

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Revolva(m): 5:01am On Jul 02, 2018
Asowari:
stop insulting our country women, do you know that there are foreigners here undecided

hahah foreigners already know about how they are ...so relax
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by rex444(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2018
ann4:
There are people who relationships don't work for maybe u are one of them.
abi ooooo......and I never patronize our dear red light sisters either...maybe I go enter monastery.... kidding

1 Like

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Chukapage(m): 1:55am On Jul 03, 2018
ann4:
U only experience this when u think there is something called dating. Have fun if need be, that way, u don't owe anybody shit. U only get to pay for what u want. U GOOD, SHE GOOD.
you are the only realist I have seen on nairaland..real as Bleep!! life is easy but em folks are making it haaarrd for themselves like you have to date a girl before you roll with her...being free is good life is easy but people want it to be hard for them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scholarship, Loans And Opportunities For Africans / 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! / Sweet! Hot Photos Of Fitness Model Drives Men Crazy On Instagram

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.