Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,437 members, 7,929,448 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls (11737 Views)

Is This Sex Aftermath Only Peculiar To Me Or Everyone Else Experiences It? / Who Else Experiences This / Who Else Experiences This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by manjesse9: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
My dear Nigerian men , I have stayed abroad for quite sometime and heard alot about Nigerian girls and I came back to experience for myself , it was terrible God help these girls , I am Nigerian but our girls are cursed and in years to come so many would end up not getting married because the have killed the love fellow Nigerian men have for them , sometimes I ask this questions , don't these girls wish to settle down, and one day have kids , how would the train there daughters , Nigerian girls are the worst in this planet earth and I have discouraged most of my friends to never come down to Nigeria to take a wife instead the should go to other African countries , I have never cried for a woman but I did it in Nigeria my own country , it's not about the money I think it is a curse , what the do is to cheat and to look at your pockets, you always want to make them happy the try to make you pissed off , please my fellow Nigerian men please look at what is happening now currently it would never get better but it would get worst , I hear men commiting sucide because of women though it's messed up, but you will never know the level of commitment the man put in but at the end she kills him with her attitude , my dear brothers it has nothing to do with you , have you asked why other African women like Nigerian guys , is because we know how to take care of women pretty well , but our girls only would want to suck you dry and if the have what it takes to kill you the will . Most Nigerian girls would end up single because men are seeing this and the are waking up , have you noticed why the are being raped and being murdered it's partly because of this, the men in Nigeria hate the girls , if you don't have money in Nigeria you can't afford a girl , then as a man are you alive? then men go into dangerous things to get money to impress them even sometimes end up being killed in the process , that's the reason men do Yahoo Yahoo, robbery , kidnapping and so on just to survive and please these ladies and at the end the lady you take this risk for would eventually turn you down , some men die of heart break because of these girls , it is terrible in Nigeria , I had to go back to the states before the pandemic , I will rather try other African ladies but NEVER Nigeria ladies because the are wicked , unreasonable and evil . So brothers please try other ladies in other African countries you will definitely get the love you deserve . Make God bless us we Nigerian men and punish these evil Nigerian girls that I hate with passion .
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Blackmoran(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
austyn0:
If you wanna date,, date independent,, classy and intelligent girls,, girls that you can wholeheartedly and proudly show to the world...Not some unreasonable persons seeking for magas from their beds day in day out....

I'm single because I am yet to find that Angel.
those girls you fantasising about are in there thirties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Val? / List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females / Scholarship, Loans And Opportunities For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.