Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,148 members, 7,890,871 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

A Drink - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Drink (1044 Views)

When You Take A Drink At Party Which You Are Not Supposed To / A Drink, Anyone? / A Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Drink by Labans(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2007
This guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender gives him the drink and he drinks it. Then he looks in his shirt pocket and orders another drink. He does the same thing with the second drink and orders a third drink. The bartender pours the drink and says "listen pal I'll buy you drinks all night long if you tell me why you keep looking in your shirt pocket". To this the guy replies "I have a picture of my wife in my pocket and when she starts to look good I know I've had enough to drink and it's time to go home".
Re: A Drink by osegwu(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2007
So the wife is one hell of an ugly woman so much so

that he needs to get drunk before he could get her

laid. Real wussy
Re: A Drink by mohawkchic(f): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2007
Lmao this joke always make me laf regardless of how often i read it !!

@ osegwu he cud be usin a ~ brown paper bag ~ for all u know,lmoa

(1) (Reply)

People Over 35 Should Be Dead / Yar'adua In Gym / Ituen And Tope_teadr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.