Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,106 members, 7,887,209 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

You May Know The Answer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You May Know The Answer? (603 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / That I May Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You May Know The Answer? by JulesB(f): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2010
Can you help please? Trying to trace my Grandfather, Ola Coker

I have a post (as titled above) on the fabulous Nairaland, Family section. As I'm wishing to abide by the rules and not post twice, please refer.
My post also has a slight element of a religious question, that someone, who frequents this section, may know the answer to,

I’ve also heard that the Coker family name, worshiped at the ‘Christ Church Cathedral’, Marina, Lagos(Anglican) Does anyone know how true this is?

In isolation this sounds like a silly question, please read my full post, in 'Family' if you can.

Thank you
Julesb

(1) (Reply)

Link To A Great Christian Website / Belgian Police Raid Church / Remembrance Day For The Death, Is It Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.