Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,181 members, 7,887,423 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" (32984 Views)

Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
coolcharm:
While it will make a good read, I will be very skeptical of Reno's account.

This is a man who fled Nigeria yo the USA since 2015.

Well, I hope the book will be free? Or is he looking to make merchandise off an already painful situation?
its on amazon
It can’t be free.
Reno is an idiot
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by PearlStreet(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sochimaobim:

That is because there is no girl being held anywhere. My thoughts though

Stop making a fool of yourself. Even the government has never denied a girl was held. Or you're blind to see her mother on various media.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by yipata: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
BLEEP U RENO, WE ARE NO FOOLS. WHY LEAH ALONE, MANY MORE HAPPENED DURING UR BOSS FORMER REGIME

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by SOLUTION99(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
RisMas:
Only his fellow hate-filled Wailing IPOB-PDP losers will buy the book that will definately promote hate through fake reports and information.

Reno should leave USA and come back to Nigeria joor, You cant be in the US and know everything about leah shaibu. Wailers needs you more than Fayose, FFK and Baba Albino of Bayealsa�

On a side note, the Govt should intentify more efforts to free the girl, if she had been released on time, this activist wanabe former looter turned fake pastor wont be making money off his mumu followers. Enough is enough jaare undecided
GET SENSE MUMU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cutesexy1:
Ok Mr Reno, hope the book will really worth it
I hope so....
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by israelmao(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Leah must not be forgotten!
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by ZUBY77(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
amaniro:
waw

this is huge. They might added it to literature curriculum.

Leah is a monumentory hero.

Leah is no Hero.
Leah is the typical example of brainwashed blockheads walking all over Nigeria and Africa in the name of faith in one foreign god or another.
She could die for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Legalese(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Let me believe you're just myopic and not as silly as you sound. What effort has the government made that you want them to intensify? A government that sent 30,000 police men including a number of DIG's and an unspecified number of soldiers for just and election,
and would then go ahead to negotiate with a supposedly defeated Boko Haram group does that make any sense to you? Now, see how many soldiers are missing because the govt has given them the money they need to buy more arms and regroup. Please use your brain, it's free.
RisMas:
Only his fellow hate-filled Wailing IPOB-PDP losers will buy the book that will definately promote hate through fake reports and information.

Reno should leave USA and come back to Nigeria joor, You cant be in the US and know everything about leah shaibu. Wailers needs you more than Fayose, FFK and Baba Albino of Bayealsa�

On a side note, the Govt should intentify more efforts to free the girl, if she had been released on time, this activist wanabe former looter turned fake pastor wont be making money off his mumu followers. Enough is enough jaare undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Westbestside: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
[s]
RisMas:

[/s]I am Yoruba, but you sounded so dumb to my brain.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by dvee2: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:
Lols.... Still wondering if that story is true actually..... People have forgotten about that teen girl now..... And some people will come here shouting Said baba

At least said Baba only forgot 1 girl after rescuing over a hundred other Dapchi girls. Your crush GEJ forgot 360 Chibok girls, he couldn't rescue even one. It was pmb that rescued half of them.
And for Wendel Simlim or Reno omokri or whatever his name is, the rescue of the dapchi girls is done with the conjunction of international committee of the red Cross ICRC, therefore no amount of fake book lies will stand.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Westbestside: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
[s]
ZUBY77:

Leah is no Hero.
Leah is the typical example of brainwashed blockheads walking all over Nigeria and Africa in the name of faith in one foreign god or another.
She could die for nothing.
[/s]Yeah, Leah is no Hero, she's brainwashed. She could die for nothing. Yet, she's know already all over the world, she has courage which you lack. Who will not die before? So if you die today, do you die for something, no be for nothing you go die. Besides, if she dies, she dies for something. A bigger thing. She's a hero.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Edge1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
RisMas:

Anumau

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Nathdoug(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
yipata:
BLEEP U RENO, WE ARE NO FOOLS. WHY LEAH ALONE, MANY MORE HAPPENED DURING UR BOSS FORMER REGIME
SORRY NOBODY WAS BRILLIANT ENOUGH IN APC TO WRITE A BOOK ABOUT GEJ ADMINISTRATION..
ALL BUHARI AND HIS COHORT KNOWS HOW TO DO BEST IS BLAME

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Taich(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
ozoebuka1:
if you continue to use critical mind and analytical mind to reason things that happen in Nigeria you will just commit suicide out of frustration.

To survive in Nigeria, just reason everything with a comical mind... Very sad but true.

This is Nigeria in a nutshell like you have just said. Read all about Nigeria with comical mindset and your sanity will be preserved.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Nathdoug(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
dvee2:

At least said Baba only forgot 1 girl after rescuing over a hundred other Dapchi girls. Your crush GEJ forgot 360 Chibok girls, he couldn't rescue even one. It was pmb that rescued half of them.
And for Wendel Simlim or Reno omokri or whatever his name is, the rescue of the dapchi girls is done with the conjunction of international committee of the red Cross ICRC, therefore no amount of fake book lies will stand.
HEY THEY weren't RESCUED BUHARI THE CRASE MAN PAID THEM TO RELEASE THEM OF COURSE IT WAS PRE PLANNED BY BUHARI HIM SELF..
WHERE ON EARTH HAVE you HEARD THAT TERRORIST where PAID...NA THEY HAVE BOUGHT MIRE WEAPONS AND HAVE RE GROUPED..I GUESS YOU READ THE HEADLINES THAT THEY ARE NOW KILLING THE SHITHOLE SOLDIERS
GOD WILL EXPOSE BUHARI YOUR MASTER SOMEDAY..THE WAY BUHARI SUPPORTERS REASON BEAT MY IMAGINATION..LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THIS PLAGUE CALLED BUHARI..
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by harriet412(f): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Days have gone, weeks have passed, months too... but leah still remains in BH den cry
such a shame she has been forgotten undecided
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by millionboi(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
coolcharm:
While it will make a good read, I will be very skeptical of Reno's account.

This is a man who fled Nigeria yo the USA since 2015.

Well, I hope the book will be free? Or is he looking to make merchandise off an already painful situation?
you more stupid than Femi Adesina.

Can u focus on d msg and leave d msger.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Abujalal: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
harriet412:
Days have gone, weeks have passed, months too... but leah still remains in BH den cry
such a shame she has been forgotten undecided
Common Sense
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by coolcharm(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
millionboi:
you more stupid than Femi Adesina.

Can u focus on d msg and leave d msger.
I blame your stupid parents for not giving you proper home training.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Shampoo77: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Come back to naija ke? Make your Baba Buhari
Edge1:

Anumau
come kill am then lie Muhamed go say na accidental discharge..
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Shampoo77: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Come back to naija ke? Make your Baba Buhari

Anumau[/quote]come kill am then lie Muhamed go say na accidental discharge abi...
Edge1:

Anumau
Edge1:

Anumau
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by BabaRamota1980: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Reno is an opportunist. What does he know about Leah to write a book on her, regarding anything?

Why did he not write about Ese, the girl Yellow impregnated?
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Sirjamo: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2018
Everything in that book is already on his twitter handle. Lies, conspiracy theories, hearsay, unsubstantiated allegations....I can bet the book will talk more about Buhari than that poor girl.

The same Boko Haram took away 300 Christian girls under Jonathan that Reno served for years, he's yet to blame Jonathan for not bringing them back, he wants to put this one on Buhari!

At least, the Sharibu girl might return, what about the five Dapchi girls that will never return because they died in captivity, no one is sympathizing with their families because they were Muslims. If that is not hypocrisy and Islamophobia, then what is it?
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by paullo240: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2018
4601CE:
its on amazon It can’t be free. Reno is an idiot
please for once be reasonable
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by odinga1of: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Sochimaobim:

That is because there is no girl being held anywhere. My thoughts though

Guy sometimes try and leave nairaland and watch Al Jazeera News, the girl father n mother was crying why their daughter was only left behind, and you are here speaking trash. to me your statement is ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2018
I can not read the book written by a misogynistic pig.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Proffdada: 12:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Nathdoug:
A ZOMBIE SPOTTED
is the book free?
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2018
paullo240:

please for once be reasonable
get sense fast
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by wagazala: 12:23am On Jul 18, 2018
kollinpowel:
Reno is just trying to make money from the poor girls unfortunate situation.

Smart people monetize situations. The real life story isnt even settled yet and dude already has a book? Sharp guy.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by avalontony(m): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2018
I actually thought about this girl today....

May God continue to keep you safe until you make it back home..amen..@Leah

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Scene Of Kano Explosion / Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.