Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,827 members, 7,915,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:32 PM

Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" (33027 Views)

Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by vickylincon(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2018
somito121:
Do you know that we are actually not serious in this country and people do not value the lives of their fellow human being. We deployed 30000 force men to checkmate election and cannot do same to rescue a school girl captured by a terrorist group. This is simply an epitome of madness.
you are right. But bet it with me, if you deploy that same no to attack terrorist, those people dead bodies will be floating over water. That's not how to release hostage. But I sincerely hope this govt can bring back the little girl, I learnt she's a Christian.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by homopoliticus: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2018
Reno ole!!! The marafvcka is selling the book �

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Sochimaobim(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Chochovini:
Oh! Really? Like seriously? So you mean even with the video of the said girl‘s parents lamenting on LIVE National TV NTA News @ 9:00pm, you still doubting the report
In fact, even Thomas in the Bible is far better than you. Tufiakwa!
Just did some research and I regret my comment now.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Sochimaobim(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Amitez post=69477795]

"Karma is such a huge bitch" you said. My candid prayer. May it be so that your daughter experiences Leah Sharibu's fate and someone somewhere would make this reckless statement.
Ur reply has pushed me to pay more attention to this saga and I ve found out that my statement is totally wrong. No delete option on nairaland?
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by JKisOK(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Title should be, LEAH SHARIBU: THE GIRL BUHARI LEFT BEHIND....Boko Haram did not leave her! They actually took her. Buhari left left her and rescued others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Nathdoug(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2018
dvee2:

Why didn't your ineffectual Buffon of a president pay money to rescue them? He was scammed as usual . He paid billions and no girl was released.
Mumu even USA pay ransom sometimes, Google is your friend.
mumu where on earth do they pay terrorist?
they are now making good use of the money
I guess they have bought new weapons and military attires
they are now killing the shithole soldiers
I hope you read about that ZOMBiE
If Buhari kill your family members you will still lick his balls
ZOMBIE TRY AND REPENT
keep comparing the amount of people that are dying now to the past administration
Buhari still have a lot to kill so he can match the number of people That were Killed during GEJ regime..
keep calculating Zombie don't repent keep on
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Printerscanner: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2018
amaniro:
waw

this is huge. They might added it to literature curriculum.

Leah is a monumentory hero.

Did you attend the same school as the cantankerous illiterate grammarian sheppopo Mama Piss Goatluck?
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by HomeOfMe(f): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
coolcharm:
While it will make a good read, I will be very skeptical of Reno's account.

This is a man who fled Nigeria yo the USA since 2015.

Well, I hope the book will be free? Or is he looking to make merchandise off an already painful situation?
He said he plans to give the proceeds to the girl's family.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by HomeOfMe(f): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
post=69476062:
Okay, we will read it and see what content he's got.
Hoping he will say something sensible this time.
Let's give him the benefit of doubt....

But, we keep wondering while Reno has not been back to Nigeria since Buhari became President, just like Diezani!
The guilty are afraid obviously!
I thought Reno has always been based in the US ever before 2010.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by breakeven: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
somito121:
Do you know that we are actually not serious in this country and people do not value the lives of their fellow human being. We deployed 30000 force men to checkmate election and cannot do same to rescue a school girl captured by a terrorist group. This is simply an epitome of madness.
Watch it, before the presidential election in 2019 those who took Leah will bring her back.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Maxcollins042(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
TrumpedL:

The book will be out in August but you can check the link to pre-order
https://www.amazon.com/History-Jihad-Muhammad-ISIS/dp/1682616592
Okay
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by BIXYBABE: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Who are this Boko Haram?
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Eluwilussit(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
RisMas:

i wont insult you, It is a common typographical error, the shame is on you. undecided

You insulted a whole tribe, and you want to act civilized. Hypocrite. angry angry angry
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by crimeboss: 12:35am On Jul 19, 2018
RisMas:
Only his fellow hate-filled Wailing IPOB-PDP losers will buy the book that will definitely promote hate through fake reports and information.

Reno should leave USA and come back to Nigeria joor, You cant be in the US and know everything about leah shaibu. Wailers needs you more than Fayose, FFK and Baba Albino of Bayealsa angry

On a side note, the Govt should intensify more efforts to free the girl, if she had been released on time, this activist wannabe former looter turned fake pastor wont be making money off his mumu followers. Enough is enough jaare undecided

Are u a terrorist sympathiser, pray what happened Leah Sharibu happen to ur loved ones, maybe u will love it, i know it's easy to tie a bomb detonate ur self, but easy to achieve such devotion is the fact that in supporting a terror like mind is to av an unfailing loyal support for killing other tribes just to hail ur chief terror monger buhari.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:32am On Jul 19, 2018
@ Reno Omokri, how do I get the book

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections / Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking / Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar At Eid Prayer In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.