Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:48 PM

Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" (33005 Views)

Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by crazycrypto710: 6:02am On Jul 18, 2018
amaniro:
waw

this is huge. They might added it to literature curriculum.

Leah is a monumentory hero.
guessing they have done that already grin
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Solorrman(m): 6:02am On Jul 18, 2018
Judolisco:
even if our God won't save us we won't bow b4 ur gods ....I admire dis little but strong girl cry
its only a mad god that would enjoy witnessing his followers dance and sing in the name of worship. A comedian religion that the intelectuals ar also mere jokers,what would god do with dance ojomo abile orimi dodo and d bastard followers also believe a god can have fully functional anus and penix. The only god that goes to toilet,am i lying ? U cnt dare say bkos its a fact
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by HeroicMeastro: 6:05am On Jul 18, 2018
somito121:
Do you know that we are actually not serious in this country and people do not value the lives of their fellow human being. We deployed 30000 force men to checkmate election and cannot do same to rescue a school girl captured by a terrorist group. This is simply an epitome of madness.
How long did it took two administrations (GEJ/PMB) to rescue the Chibok girls?
Do you know how many live would have been lost in the Ekiti elections without the mass deployment of the police personnel?
The leah's case is already politicised and it will be very difficult to get her now since the Boko people are now fully aware pressure on the govt to get her release.
Her release has severally been sabotaged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Solorrman(m): 6:05am On Jul 18, 2018
TrumpedL:
Good one from Reno

Meanwhile you all need to pre-order this #1 best-selling book

The History of Jihad

https://www.amazon.com/History-Jihad-Muhammad-ISIS/dp/1682616592
the history of d only god that came with fully functional anus and penix that kind of god can only b worship by dancers,alcoholics and prostitutes
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by bigsmoke2(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Exploiting a girls woe to make money. grin
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Saintist: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2018
RisMas:
Only his fellow hate-filled Wailing IPOB-PDP losers will buy the book that will definitely promote hate through fake reports and information.

Reno should leave USA and come back to Nigeria joor, You cant be in the US and know everything about leah shaibu. Wailers needs you more than Fayose, FFK and Baba Albino of Bayealsa angry

On a side note, the Govt should intensify more efforts to free the girl, if she had been released on time, this activist wannabe former looter turned fake pastor wont be making money off his mumu followers. Enough is enough jaare undecided

Neither do we need the sinful messiah from daura
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by amaniro: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2018
ZUBY77:

Leah is no Hero.
Leah is the typical example of brainwashed blockheads walking all over Nigeria and Africa in the name of faith in one foreign god or another.
She could die for nothing.
shut up. I love being brainwashed by my faith. And no nairaland atheist can stop it!
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by coluka: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2018
Hope she is freed but I seriously doubt she'll still be in the right frame of mind even if she is released. She'll need a lot of mental rehabilitation
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Akinya17: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2018
kollinpowel:
Reno is just trying to make money from the poor girls unfortunate situation.
Exactly my thoughts. Has he even bothered to reach out to the parents ? I hope he got their consent before putting her picture on the cover.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by positivethought: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Realdeals:
Erstwhile Presidential aide Reno Omokri has published a new book titled ”Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind”. In a tweet, Reno Omokri, who is a strong critic of President Buhari administration said readers will be shocked at the great cover-up by the Buhari administration.

The book is available on Amazon

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2018/07/17/reno-omokri-publish-new-book-titled-leah-sharibu-girl-boko-haram-left-behind/

Tanx to Reno,he has done more than that ratty looking self serving pastor buhri son osibanjo or rrather osibande.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Maxcollins042:

Hello, please if you have the book can you share it with me? I will really appreciate if you will, thanks.

The book will be out in August but you can check the link to pre-order
https://www.amazon.com/History-Jihad-Muhammad-ISIS/dp/1682616592
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by BluntBoy(m): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2018
He wants to use the girl to sell the book.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2018
somito121:
Do you know that we are actually not serious in this country and people do not value the lives of their fellow human being. We deployed 30000 force men to checkmate election and cannot do same to rescue a school girl captured by a terrorist group. This is simply an epitome of madness.
This one will shock you!
The presidency sent out thousands of soldiers to hunt down unarmed civilian in the name of python dance but can't defend armless peasants from armed fulani herdsmen
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Chochovini: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Sochimaobim:

That is because there is no girl being held anywhere. My thoughts though
Oh! Really? Like seriously? So you mean even with the video of the said girl‘s parents lamenting on LIVE National TV NTA News @ 9:00pm, you still doubting the report
In fact, even Thomas in the Bible is far better than you. Tufiakwa!
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by linkszelda: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2018
These wailers forget things quickly. They forgot that 30000 policemen were also deployed during GEJ's term to Ekiti.

They forgot that boko haram came up during the PDP/GEJ regime

They forgot that GEJ didn't make any significant progress in countering boko haram

The same reno omokri is outside Nigeria dictating things to you and you think you have sense

I'm sure he has never written a letter to the parents of that girl but he's about to use her situation to cash in

Please keep wailing

Like I have said before online banter and online polls don't win you an election.

Come 2019 the same people wailing now will still vote for Hausa /fulani whether APC or PDP
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2018
The pain any parents will go through when a child gets kidnapped is something I would never wish on my enemy. But I find it very distateful that this slime will use the tragedy of Leah Sharibu to score cheap political points angry Perhaps he should write about every obscure kidnap victims all around Nigeria. Oh I forgot they are not as sensational as the case of Leah Sharibu.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by bola4dprec(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2018
somito121:
Deployment of 30000 Policemen to Ekiti State for special duty is temporary.
See this for details https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/bharam-police-create-three-more-commands-in-neast/amp/
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Chochovini: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2018
RisMas:
Only his fellow hate-filled Wailing IPOB-PDP losers will buy the book that will definitely promote hate through fake reports and information.

Reno should leave USA and come back to Nigeria joor, You cant be in the US and know everything about leah shaibu. Wailers needs you more than Fayose, FFK and Baba Albino of Bayealsa angry

On a side note, the Govt should intensify more efforts to free the girl, if she had been released on time, this activist wannabe former looter turned fake pastor wont be making money off his mumu followers. Enough is enough jaare undecided
What arrant rubbish was this buhari ass-licking illitrate fool spewing here? Common delete yourself out of this thread where sane-thinking people conglomerates and go to sambisa forest where you‘ll be reasoning with the likes of monkeys, snakes and the boko haram demons called jihad fighters, fool.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Chochovini: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2018
ZUBY77:

Leah is no Hero.
Leah is the typical example of brainwashed blockheads walking all over Nigeria and Africa in the name of faith in one foreign god or another.
She could die for nothing.
A boko haram commentator on NL spotted!
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by hush15: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2018
ozoebuka1:
if you continue to use critical mind and analytical mind to reason things that happen in Nigeria you will just commit suicide out of frustration.

To survive in Nigeria, just reason everything with a comical mind... Very sad but true.

Just recently in thailand when a teenage football team of 12 boys and a coach were trapped in a cave, thailand expediently dispatched her navy seal officers to rescue the young boys. Nothing was spared in retrieving the boys. In fact, a soldier died im the process. Now while it may not be a kidnap case, that every live matters, no matter the age especially one that has hit the international news.

As we speak, this same Leah Sharibu is in the custody of BH for almost a year, if not more. The government has simply forgotten about this girl. How can a goverment negotiate with terrorists for return of few girls and neglect the others. Afterall, they have established communication with these people. They should have either bargained for all of them or none. A good shepherd goes out to find that one that is lost and bringit back to the fold is what i was taught but these shepherds we have today rather loose one that one than inconvenience themselves. Its a shame, a total shame. As long as that girl is alive, she needs to be brought home. Our president deploy securities for the most trivial reasons like he is going to war but when it matters, it is either he is disobeyed or compromised or even worse, unperturbed...

And if we dont see this as a problem in nigeria, then this country is indeed a failed state. We must rise and put this government's back up on the wall and ask them pertinent questions or better still, send them packing during the next elections because it has failed in its fundamental purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by kollinpowel(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Nathdoug:
A ZOMBIE SPOTTED
silence.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by hush15: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2018
RisMas:

I feel sorry for you. So you are concerned with Reno being assaulted than encouraging the release of an innocent girl forcefully taken from her family. I dont know why herdsmen dont know the way to homes like yours cos that would be a respite to many

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by kollinpowel(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2018
wagazala:

Smart people monetize situations. The real life story isnt even settled yet and dude already has a book? Sharp guy.
if the girl happens to be her daughter will he be so quick to roll out a book?

And if they eventually bring back the girl, what happens to the book and the proceeds from the book?
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by dvee2: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2018
Nathdoug:
HEY THEY weren't RESCUED BUHARI THE CRASE MAN PAID THEM TO RELEASE THEM OF COURSE IT WAS PRE PLANNED BY BUHARI HIM SELF..
WHERE ON EARTH HAVE you HEARD THAT TERRORIST where PAID...NA THEY HAVE BOUGHT MIRE WEAPONS AND HAVE RE GROUPED..I GUESS YOU READ THE HEADLINES THAT THEY ARE NOW KILLING THE SHITHOLE SOLDIERS
GOD WILL EXPOSE BUHARI YOUR MASTER SOMEDAY..THE WAY BUHARI SUPPORTERS REASON BEAT MY IMAGINATION..LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THIS PLAGUE CALLED BUHARI..

Why didn't your ineffectual Buffon of a president pay money to rescue them? He was scammed as usual . He paid billions and no girl was released.
Mumu even USA pay ransom sometimes, Google is your friend.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by degamemaster(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2018
It's unfortunate, the world, Nigerians in particular are almost forgetting this girl just a few months ago and some "usefool" idiots will be shouting buhari deserves another chance. But, thank God for my role model, Reno Omokri, who takes all pains upon himself to counter every lies and upholds the most hidden evil agenda of buhari and gang of terrorists.

PST Reno Omokri, I salute your courage.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by duality(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2018
Only those who hate truth will talk down on Reno Omokri's books.

All the haters have to say is hinged on Omokri's criticism of Buhari and that he worked for GEJ.

Non of them is interested in the issues. They claimed to love the missing girl, but hate those who remind the government of the missing girl.

Where is their humanity.

They don't care who dies, provided they defend Buhari.
Suddenly, these same people don't care about the number of our soldiers dieing daily.

They don't say they soldiers don't have weapons, they don't voice anything about why we keep losing our men.

When they did it before, you'll think it was born out of patriotism. Unfortunately they are all hypocritical liars.
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by toxict14: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2018
Even a blind man can see and tell the difference. THE TRUTH IS BITTER AND HAS NO ETHNIC COLORATION OR PARTY AFFILIATION, Mr. Omokri is right. So go and wallow in your ignorance.
grin shocked
RisMas:

Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by ima4sure(f): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2018
somito121:

Election is more useful to buhari than leah....after all she is an 'unbeliver'
Re: Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" by Galacious1: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2018
somito121:
If they use force the girl might die na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months / Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) / Osinbajo Visits Scene Of Kano Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.