Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,720 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction (36830 Views)

PDP Crisis: 'why I Attacked Ortom', Dino Melaye Opens Up / Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Admit That Mossad Was Behind His Abduction / Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2018
This man is just too gullible for my liking

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by ZeeBaba17(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2018
This one and Fayose we don't really know who to present the most comedian politician award to, maybe they'll just share it between the 2 of them. JOKERS!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by iyobosadavid: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2018
Dino your foolishness is at its highest peak

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by HoodBillionaire: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2018
lights
camera
action
when court summons dino
Opinionated:
Your next date in court is not so far away you know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by kkboy(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2018
This Dino is a clown and guess what some gullible Nigerians will be clapping for him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by SCRABBLEBOARD: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
a
a welcome party is order
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2018
uhmmmm politician and lies there like garri and sugar if u know u know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by izzykruse: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2018
Werey... the nigga go hide himself

wetin dey call us sef....fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by noeloge82(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2018
I believe he has police details like every other senator let them come and confirm or reject this story cos if not this is becoming embarrassing last time he was shot and police is yet to react

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Newpride(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2018
Which wilderness, the one isrealites found themselves or the one u kept urself.
Thunder fire you Dino with this childish stunt.

Ur people won’t warn u to stop this child’s play now and answer ur court case until when u are being disgraced.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by sparko1(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye has released a brief statement on his abduction on Thursday morning.

Melaye was reportedly kidnapped on his way to Kogi state from Abuja. This development was confirmed by his friend and fellow senator, Ben Murray Bruce.

In a statement on Twitter on Friday morning, Melaye wrote;

I thank God once again for escaping another dangerous attack. I also thank Nigerians for their prayers and show of Love. Spent 11 hours in the wilderness traumatized but God preserved me. God is the best and in whom ONLY I trust. They will continue to try. WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!

https://politicsngr.com/spent-11-hours-wilderness-dino-melaye-opens-abduction/

Which wilderness? Dino I will like to taste what you are smoking oh!
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by otokx(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2018
Wilderness of Sin abi Ashawo house, 11 hours abi, well done.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by maolah: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Haaa.. melaye alaga awon oni iro,u are not right to be a leader idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Bizibi(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2018
Dino dino!!!!
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by budusky05(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Now everyone is busy commenting: Bleep off, lies, idiot, lost my respect, he is acting movie, he is a politician, blablabla,

Just look at the country we found our self's, those in leadership are just making a mockry of us, if they are not stealing, to they are killing us.

The now even post their stupidity online for our entertainment.

Such a shame

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by femo86(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2018
LIAR................................

Haba.......Dis man dey craze ooo....See enormous gigantic iberiberized lie shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Wheezdwisdom(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2018
Dino should just contact Olisah Metuh to do the editing of his script for him. I know if Olisah handle that part at least it would be real with one gunshot on his leg. Stupid

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by CocoaOla: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2018
make all these politicians try to they pity Nigerians now all these politics they are playing with our childrens Destinies

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2018
Nigerian youths want people with experience like Dino and Saraki to lead them instead of Sowore.

Oya carry ya experience and be happy with it.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by delman88(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Dino Dino!!! kontinue....
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by zinaunreal(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Politicians are all the same except dino. He is an actor
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Niccoloimhotep(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Dino melaye, you too dey lie.

Check my last topic on my profile to see the lexus i have for sale
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by mukthar2000(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2018
idiot, u think everybody can be a fool like u abii, bloody lier
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by justtoodark: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2018
this guy stinks......

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2018
uncle pls tell us another lieeeeeee!
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by innocent1992(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2018
The Israelites
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by zomby(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2018
This fooool is a complete clown and the reason why Nigeria can not move forward.

Fool like this still walking around the country freely is my main reason why I will never forgive Buhari

There is no reason this fool (Dino Melaye)should be leading anything...Lock him up!

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by kunmiiii: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2018
Even any evidence produced of your abduction is falsified, Your convoy went on full attack or defense mode like u claimed against the Nigeria police recently and survived. With the amount of firepower and thugs u travel with in your convoy there was no armed confrontation between them and the kidnappers abi, so they just served u up immediately u were waylaid.

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by IsioStar1: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2018
Let us be serious for once. HOW OLD IS DINO? I don't understand. And the authority is staying aloof and watch the clown do all the stunts. AGF (MALAMI) what is your duty please? Advice the Prosecutor to either continue with the case or dispose it for lack of evidence.

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by ykfavour(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2018
Movie titled: Wilderness experience
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by mamaafrik(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2018
alakori,who you dey fool,who has dat "you think you ate doing me "meme,dadandindin want to evade justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious / 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari / Justice Steven Evoh Chukwu Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.