Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction (36812 Views)

PDP Crisis: 'why I Attacked Ortom', Dino Melaye Opens Up / Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Admit That Mossad Was Behind His Abduction / Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
justtoodark:

because its a lie...things dont add up...do you think somebody like dino will survive in the wildernis that long alone...??
funny reasons. Is he disabled?
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Felixv: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
We all know what Dino was doing - the very single old crook.

He was busy getting his ass bleeped l, while he too fucking his oloshos.

Abi isn’t that what these senators do with the maintenance allowance of 13m naira a month.

Hotel
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by justtoodark: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Takeproft:
funny reasons. Is he disabled?

he said so...he is disabled too....
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Nelson247: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
veekid:
Dino Melaye was 'kidnapped' and his brother called Ben Bruce instead of Police. Poorly scripted Political Movie... Call it Pollywood.

He kidnapped himself jare.
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by abbasajao(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
For making jest of Nigerians all time, you will eventually fall in to trap. Pretenders will definitely find themselves in problem
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
justtoodark:

he said so...he is disabled too....
very weak reasons. You believe Dino would have just died like that if it were true? Are you serious?
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Mryacks: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Clown..
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by justtoodark: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Takeproft:
very weak reasons. You believe Dino would have just died like that if it were true? Are you serious?

dino will not survive that long without money and nothing....he is another set of blacks....he doesnt understand poor mans way....

and he was already with pains too...he said it......how can he survive that long in the bush...??
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by justtoodark: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
people like dino and fayose cant survive that long in the bush......

they are used to high society...they dont understand poor mans way no more.....
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
justtoodark:

dino will not survive that long without money and nothing....he is another set of blacks....he doesnt understand poor mans way....

and he was already with pains too...he said it......how can he survive that long in the bush...??
guys shut up. What kind of people are we breeding in this country?
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by sekem: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Who cares?

If you like, you can spend the rest of your entire life in the wilderness!

Rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by justtoodark: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Takeproft:
guys shut up. What kind of people are we breeding in this country?

what are you talking about...??....
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by bros856: 2:17am On Jul 28, 2018
Dino has been using his thugs to plan his attacks and police have accused him but since it's Nigierian Police nobody believe them. He continues with his blame games and since he is gaining foolish people's sympathetic favour, it's business as usual but he didn't place this one well.
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by smallsmall: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2018
ameh99:
Uncle Dino we know you are lying but continue...

Tell us exactly how you escape.... grin grin grin

Nairalander: Oga Dino, tell us, how did you manage to escape, under 11hours?

Dino: I gave the kidnappers one of my Kidneys and told them l am Evans Cousin! Then l killed three of them with karate, exploded bomb on another two, jumped over Abuja stadium with only my underwear on, then l blocked fifty bullets with my bare hands. Just watch out for the film.

Nairalanders: Yeeeparipa! Dinoooooo.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DHQ Threatens To Deal With Thugs Disrupting EndSARS Protests / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.