Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction (36813 Views)

PDP Crisis: 'why I Attacked Ortom', Dino Melaye Opens Up / Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Admit That Mossad Was Behind His Abduction / Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by BlackBaron: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nigerians are fuelling this sort of tit for tats tomfoolery from both sides of APC and PDP. This is what its becoming in 2018. Idiots like this on either side are making a mockery of governance. We should be passing laws and reforming but we're here dealing with closed chambers, comedians and absolute disregard for law and order.
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by windwayltd: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
SARAKI SAID HE ESCAPED POLICE SAGE FROM GOING TO HIS OFFICE AHOWWWWWWWWWWW DINO SAY HE ESCAPE KIDNAPPERS AHOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ABRAKATABRA WITH THE SENATE OF SARAKI FOR PRESIDENT AHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AS SARAKI TAKE TURN TO OVER NIGHT JANGO AND HIS BROTHER DINO TURN TO JOHN RAMBO AHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#SAIBABA
#PROUDLYBUHARIST

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by xty50(f): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino me"lying" grin

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Ikpongiton: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
kidnapping the kidnapper
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Abagworo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
This fool should atop ridiculing himself.
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Hellooo: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
veekid:
Dino Melaye was 'kidnapped' and his brother called Ben Bruce instead of Police. Poorly scripted Political Movie... Call it Pollywood.

you stole this on twitter
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by dheilaw1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Printerscanner:
This slowpoke thinks everyone graduated with a 3rd Class like him. He thinks everyone is stupid like he and Ben Murray Bruce the albino that should be sacrificed to the gods to appease the land.
see finishing.. asotan Oro ba yin je.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by popson23: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
SINator Dino MoLIEya
O ku ise ,
Kedu!
Nagode!
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by desgiezd(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino is such a liar bringing up drama after drama in order to get pity from the public. What a shame!!

Dino needs serious deliverance oo

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by cucuzee247(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
veekid:
Dino Melaye was 'kidnapped' and his brother called Ben Bruce instead of Police. Poorly scripted Political Movie... Call it Pollywood.

I swear Pollywood in deed bro
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by okwabayi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Kidnap where they release you in under 24 hours is that one kidnap?
I don't care to observe because this is the same drama which plays itself every political year repeating itself.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by okwabayi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hellooo:

you stole this on twitter
Plagiarism is the way of life on Africa's biggest forum.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Takeproft:
Why's everybody saying it's a lie and some even claiming they don't believe because the brother called Murray Bruce instead of the Police. Are these set of people kidding me? Let's not jump into conclusion until we have proofs. Lots of attacks have been launched on this guy and most of them are with proofs. This no matter how ridiculous it is might be true as well. Let's watch and see

Which evidence

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by dimkpa20: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
This is nigeria anything can happen if saraki house could be blocked by police nd police still denied dat they didnt block him who is fooling who dis is nigeria falz was rite afterall
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Mankosi: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
veekid:
did he tell u he was kidnapped. Can't u read? Did u see kidnapped there? The man said he thank God for escaping.
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by freshdude99(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
This government is a joke!
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Euster: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=JONNYSPUTE post=69748093]Oga Dino,this your movie no dey end?. Nawa o.Abi you don become Moses weey dey waka for wilderness?[/quo

ok oh
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by osazeeblue01: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
kolafolabi:
Dino is a jocker. I have lost my maximum respect for him.

U get respect b4
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by winsh: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
lying Scoundrel. Just shut the 4uck up Dino, we know you made this all up
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by SenorFax(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Printerscanner:
This slowpoke thinks everyone graduated with a 3rd Class like him. He thinks everyone is stupid like he and Ben Murray Bruce the albino that should be sacrificed to the gods to appease the land.
First class student, how market now
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Pataricatering(f): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
It’s good ! Now anybody with half a brain should know Dino is a liar ! All the lies about buhari and the police attacking him - he has exposed himself

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by ikorodureporta: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Agbaya...yes, Dino u b Agbaya! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Ingocof(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye has released a brief statement on his abduction on Thursday morning.

Melaye was reportedly kidnapped on his way to Kogi state from Abuja. This development was confirmed by his friend and fellow senator, Ben Murray Bruce.

In a statement on Twitter on Friday morning, Melaye wrote;

I thank God once again for escaping another dangerous attack. I also thank Nigerians for their prayers and show of Love. Spent 11 hours in the wilderness traumatized but God preserved me. God is the best and in whom ONLY I trust. They will continue to try. WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!

https://politicsngr.com/spent-11-hours-wilderness-dino-melaye-opens-abduction/

just 11 hours? Israel spent 40 years, who cares for your stage packaged kidnapping
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by ebunoluwawa: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino Dino action po bi Ogogo sha don't forget the next court appointment, make sure you reharse the next script very well o. This one no sweet at all. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Abmalcom(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
From the same man who said "I will kill myself and put you in trouble" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by lanrecisse30(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
veekid:
call police ke! You mean he should call his enemy to come and rescue him?
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by justtoodark: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
julard:

its like the news about melaye and police no they reach ur side? may be u want make them kuku finish am, since them they look for opportunity to quench am them no see

i rather have it they quench am...this guy is a blatant clown....i rather have it when another clown take over his place... undecided undecided
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by justtoodark: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Takeproft:
Why's everybody saying it's a lie and some even claiming they don't believe because the brother called Murray Bruce instead of the Police. Are these set of people kidding me? Let's not jump into conclusion until we have proofs. Lots of attacks have been launched on this guy and most of them are with proofs. This no matter how ridiculous it is might be true as well. Let's watch and see

because its a lie...things dont add up...do you think somebody like dino will survive in the wildernis that long alone...??
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by justtoodark: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Walelavender:
This is the guy who takes home #13.5m monthly, with loads of theatrics and show of utter foolishness.

Watch him, if he loses his seat, in the Senate by 2019, he will go back to 'activism'. He holds the mumu button of many people in his constituency.

His ilks are many in the public space, holding various positions they don't merit. This is tragic for this nation. Having people like this, decide the destiny of a nation can only amount to inevitable failure.

Don't sit back . Let's reset the DESTINY of this nation.

i dont think their is much you can do.....

am not a optimist...

am a pesimist....

if you already know,you just laugh and move on alone without the black race.... undecided undecided

even if you manage to get rid of this dino,another dino will take over his place..... undecided undecided

endless sorrow....
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by justtoodark: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
this is so sad....this dino was somebodys child once....no guilt,no shame,nothing...

the black race is finished...fini...the end....game over.....
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by justtoodark: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
sooo sorry....
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Evince(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino in the Wilderness Episode 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR / DHQ Threatens To Deal With Thugs Disrupting EndSARS Protests / ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.