Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent (38032 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Mana1227: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
This man want to finish our money before he leaves 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by 1miccza: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
post=69891636:
OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AS ALWAYS OUR PRESIDENT.
May you never meet who ever says you will not come back when you are back sir.
We love you President Buhari.

Listen to yourself , you are already sounding like he's passed on..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by hopebacy(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Racoon:
grin grin grin cheesy The effects of the cascade of catastrophic defections are just too much for the poor soul to bear.Oshiomole will also follow.

I opened this thread expecting this comment. Gracia's dude you never disappoint.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by amoduganja: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Can't understand how we ended up voting this fragile baba. He broke his campaign promise of stopping medical tourism. No wonder he refused to participate in pre election debate back then. May we as a nation not experience such disaster of a president again.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by godofuck231: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Saraki, see what you have caused. Your defection must have increased Sai baba's BP

someone should please give him a gun, he should end his pain

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by MossLuv: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
campaign never start e don d collapse. am just watching

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by igboamakaaa: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Whenever there's trouble looming in the country, he travels out for health issues. Seriously do people still believe this trash?
We all know that Buhari is the queen's puppet. He has obviously gone (as he had always been going) to receive new orders from the bloodsuckers that have ensured that Nigeria remains the way it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Truckpusher(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
He should kuku remain with them abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by chefcas: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
so him still dey sick nawa o...
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Lovelife433(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
bedspread:
Safe Journey his Excellency but Warn Your boys Oshimole, IGp and others not to create an environment that will sack u before u Return...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Cumtroller: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Leave and never return. You will not be missed.

Buhari is the most despised and hated Head of State in the Country’s history.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Lovelife433(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
smiley[color=#000099][/color]
bedspread:
Safe Journey his Excellency but Warn Your boys Oshimole, IGp and others not to create an environment that will sack u before u Return...
smiley
bedspread:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by naijaking1: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
God will answer the prayers of suffering Nigerians soon

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Lovelife433(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimeMachine:
He is a clone with Buhari's programmable Memory chip embedded on his skull. The technology is almost organic just like 'walk-in' during Ascension upgrade.

They have to clean his electrolyte and renew it at least every 6 months for the next 3 years to enable the antibodies stay in sync with his endocrine system.

He and his wife will have no knowledge that he is new, except he will feel like he is not the same person any more.

But the sad thing is he is under MK Ultra Mind Control. We can not trust a country in the hands of a man who is remotely controlled by The Crown and their 'invisible rulers.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Moukandjo: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Esseite:
Osibanjo has been divinely given another opportunity to redeem his battered image...
True! Osinbajo will, within the 2 weeks, complete the 2nd Niger bridge, East West road & increase power generation to about 15,000 megawatts!
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by degamemaster(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Saraki, see what you have caused. Your defection must have increased Sai baba's BP
The effect of creating more enemies for oneself.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
hian!... can't people defect in peace again?.....

common defection, somebody has suddenly developed cardiac arrest ! mtcheewww..

#I NEVER FELT HIS PRESENCE,

I CAN'T FEEL HIS ABSENCE!
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by osazeeblue01: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
oga don impeach himself b dat.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by victorazyvictor(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimeMachine:
He is a clone with Buhari's programmable Memory chip embedded on his skull. The technology is almost organic just like 'walk-in' during Ascension upgrade.

They have to clean his electrolyte and renew it at least every 6 months for the next 3 years to enable the antibodies stay in sync with his endocrine system.

He and his wife will have no knowledge that he is new, except he will feel like he is not the same person any more.

But the sad thing is he is under MK Ultra Mind Control. We can not trust a country in the hands of a man who is remotely controlled by The Crown and their 'invisible rulers.

Like the Movie "G.I Joe" Part 1
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by romenna: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
pls pls pls
nigerians wake up!
this president is making d country sicker on a daily
we dont want dis kind of nonsense again
killins and hunger in d land
and no one is in charge
wats all dis rubbish sef
buhari shud not test our patience any further
we r tired of him
he shud resign n attend to his failing health for heaven sake
a president must not die in power
dnt hold d country down
get out pls.
im tired
we r tired
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Like the Movie "G.I Joe" Part 1

I had no idea of that though, I know the technology having been under MK Ultra myself before I got rebooted and the chip removed, so I wrote from experience sadly.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by BIXYBABE: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
I also need to do checkup d naija news can give one heart attack........
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by HajimeSaito(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimeMachine:

Not at all.

It is Science Fact. I know to be true. But your opinion is highly respected.

Thanks.

Technology hasn't evolved to the point where mind control is possible, friend.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by chesky22(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Not for health issues mr P, you brought them back again (colonising). Go akwaibom , Unth ibadan or national hospital abuja; your ailments pass Hiv and cancer.....
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Moukandjo: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Cumtroller:
Leave and never return. You will not be missed.

Buhari is the most despised and hated Head of State in the Country’s history.

Speak for yourself & maybe your fellow IPIGs! And guess what, you're 5%! grin
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Awoleesu(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bukola n'tori Oloun! O si fun baba yi ni Hypertension!

Buhari, take am easy o! No be by force to run again o!
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by opribo(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Must he contest a second term, can't je respect his age and step aside.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
bedspread:
I think if he's sack is better for his health issues
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Technology hasn't evolved to the point where mind control is possible, friend.

You can not say that, friend. I am speaking from personal experience. I had a chip in my skull. I am a surviving victim of MK Ultra, with programmable chip embedded on my skull. Sounds crazy right ? Well, to the novice of these techies it is. But sorry to tell you, it has been in use since 1935.

I do not consider myself totally Human, so I only write from 'personal' experience. I and a few others on this planet are contestable assets to "...."

I didnt need to explain this to you, but I want to squash further debates on this. I will not write about this experience any more, It is the first time I have mentioned it to anyone, and I am doing this, cos it is an anonymous forum, so do not probe me further. If I explain further, I will deactivate the account after explanations. Something I choose not to do.

Cos there are a few people who need me here now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
I pray you will be sack before you return
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by mbos: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
lesser attacks from now on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home / Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP / N24b Office Complex: Magu Shocked Me, Says Ex-efcc Chair Waziri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.