Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent (38031 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by goldensmiles: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
defection has not finish u ar already sickling...... u never see something
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by biztip: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
he can take his time and remain there till 2020
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by uvalued(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

President Muhammadu Buhari may travel to the United Kingdom (UK) on Thursday August 2, a presidency source has informed Daily Independent.

According to our source” The President will be away for two weeks attending to his health”

Efforts to confirm the development from Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture proved abortive as they are both attending the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting.

Details later…

https://independent.ng/breaking-buhari-to-travel-to-uk-for-two-weeks/
Not surprised BUT #healthyPresident2019 is what we DEMAND!!!
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by InvertedHammer: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
//
That's why he chose an Igbo pilot.

They are not kamikaze.

If na aboki pilot...who knows? Just who knows?

//
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by irapada001(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
Another opportunity to waste tax payers money. E go better make e pass dia go self, e matter don tire me
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by reuben79: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dino rit now

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by bigtt76(f): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Osinbajo wee now come and be pushing policies that will be scrapped wen baba come back grin
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by fabianjay101(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
killuminati:
oya idiotic pigs of, you know where, come and wail here as f u c k i n g usual.
see this Abokie ooo, your type are busy selling suya n you're here looking for Igbos to start up issue with.. Mallam Abokie your type 1million no reach... you no reach, no level mai shayii
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by clickwtB(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2018
Liars from the pit of HELL!!!!!PMB the great is going to UK for 10days vacation.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Adadio: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Some dramatic things are bound to happen while he is away.Mark my words.Things may not remain same again.Thank me later.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by surgical: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
FBIL:

SW imbecilic ape (SWIA), come and see what you caused in 2015 with your shofishticatedness.
pls check the 2015 result buhari defeated Jonathan by slim margin, the contributions of southwest was through tinubu,the civil society organizations, wole Soyinka ,obj using tinubu vast media reach for propaganda and brainwashing of electorates across the country, so narrow down your blame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Approves Creation Of New Anti-Corruption Agency / President Buhari Receives Newly Elected Officers In Aso Rock (Photos) / I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.