Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent (38019 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by 8stargeneral: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Before u will come back oshomole don join pdp
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Sigh. Well, as you wish. You're disappointing a lot of people though. The truth was never meant to be hoarded.

Actually, it was not supposed to hoarded. But when this Prime Real Estate was transferred to the new caretaker, IT decided how IT choose to manage its new mortal creation. I use IT due to the androgynous nature of the subject. But with a warning that who ever awakes from the Amnesia MUST not be touched, must not be disturbed and such persons needs to respect the rights of their 'siblings'. Religions are cosmic programs, and they are becoming viruses.

I was chipped when I got close to unveiling the Truth. I died, literally. When I 'resurrected' I felt totally different and totally connected to the Cosmic grid. So, If you are interested in knowing certain things, use the highest level of science on this planet to fact-check any hypothesis in religions etc, and not not trust any religious mumbo jumbo and study the Principles of Physical Sciences based on the Laws of Physics, Biology, Chemistry etc and when you are stucked, you will have to be upgraded to transceive data from sound current from alternate realities, know that the operable laws are different from Physical laws though.

Eg, here on the physical realm, Energy can not be created nor destroyed. It has always been here, that is an established Law of Physics. In the Physical Plane.

BUT

The energy had to come from somewhere. Right ? That 'somewhere' that energy is beamed into this reality, is where the mainframe hosting this Simulated Hologram is hosted, and the laws and 'different'. I think I know that side and love that side more than here, so I seem to function differently and react differently to every event horizon. You should now understand what I mean by not being totally human. I am not talking about some mumbo jumbo here, I am talking about macroscopic coherence of mesoscopic domain of Solid State Physics in alternate dimensions.

Take care my friend and bye for now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Youngzedd(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
he is only going to u.k for medical checkup ahead of 2019 poll.

As if He won't go again.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by zikray: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Food for thought

TimeMachine:
He is a clone with Buhari's programmable Memory chip embedded on his skull. The technology is almost organic just like 'walk-in' during Ascension upgrade.

They have to clean his electrolyte and renew it at least every 6 months for the next 3 years to enable the antibodies stay in sync with his endocrine system.

He and his wife will have no knowledge that he is new, except he will feel like he is not the same person any more.

But the sad thing is he is under MK Ultra Mind Control. We can not trust a country in the hands of a man who is remotely controlled by The Crown and their 'invisible rulers.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Teaser4:
who told you I'm praying to any of your gods(allah/jesus)... im praying to sango...its raining season.. May god run your life the way buhari is running nigeria's...I hope you can say "amen' to that

You are hiding under online anonymous features. I have observed a lot fake identities on nairaland. Sango worshippers will never wish a President to die. PMB while on official duty outside Nigeria was wished to have plane crash by your brothers, it never happened.

You are ignorant. Sango is not the same with amadioha. You are worshipping fake Sango that is why Buhari will return alive & stronger

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by mrsfavour(f): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
bedspread:
Safe Journey his Excellency but Warn Your boys Oshimole, IGp and others not to create an environment that will sack u before u Return...
u guys are so,so funny ,hahahhaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
post=69891636:
OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AS ALWAYS OUR PRESIDENT.
May you never meet who ever says you will not come back when you are back sir.
We love you President Buhari.

Buhari has zero integrity. ZERO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by hisexcellency34: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Racoon:
grin grin grin cheesy The effects of the cascade of catastrophic defections are just too much for the poor soul to bear.Oshiomole will also follow.
Hmm! See this one. Did APC know say people decamp? Those useless politicians are nothing but thieves and ill health to the party. Abegi!
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by hope4nigeria(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
bedspread:
Safe Journey his Excellency but Warn Your boys Oshimole, IGp and others not to create an environment that will sack u before u Return...
buhari has been impeached from heaven, he will be packaged back to daura from UK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by FBIL: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
killuminati:
oya idiotic pigs of, you know where, come and wail here as f u c k i n g usual.
SW imbecilic ape (SWIA), come and see what you caused in 2015 with your shofishticatedness.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by emmyraytlc(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin
bedspread:
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by orisa37: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Whether to Re-clone or De-clone, he should patronise made in Nigeria product by going to Bayelsa State Hospital for Treatment.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by begwong: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
E don start. They said he should not contest, cabals are forcing him to contest bc of their greed.
Now na to send another 88 days for UK hospital now.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Greenbirth: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
I never see people wicked pass Muslims
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by KanwuliaExtra: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
DAI BABA! grin
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by klax(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimeMachine:
He is a clone with Buhari's programmable Memory chip embedded on his skull. The technology is almost organic just like 'walk-in' during Ascension upgrade.

They have to clean his electrolyte and renew it at least every 6 months for the next 3 years to enable the antibodies stay in sync with his endocrine system.

He and his wife will have no knowledge that he is new, except he will feel like he is not the same person any more.

But the sad thing is he is under MK Ultra Mind Control. We can not trust a country in the hands of a man who is remotely controlled by The Crown and their 'invisible rulers.

Haba bro I just read your post it's amazing bro wait a minute are you Hon.Obahiagbon relative?
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
klax:

Haba bro I just read your post it's amazing bro wait a minute are you Hon.Obahiagbon relative?

I try as much as possible to be comprehensive and simple. But these things really have no simpler ways to analyze, which was the reason the Holy Books were written in parables.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by klax(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimeMachine:

I try as much as possible to be comprehensive and simple. But these things really have no simpler ways to analyze, which was the reason the Holy Books were written in parables.

Honestly I love the post you really blended so many things together to drive home your point.

Kudos bro.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
sai Barbar no die yet
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
klax:

Honestly I love the post you really blended so many things together to drive home your point.

Kudos bro.

Thanks, I am glad it resonates with you.

Not many have the neural capacities to decrypt the data.set within the context of local understanding.

Sometimes I really wish I can focus on materialism alone and enjoy my current 3D reality and ignore the 4th Density 5th Dimension existence of mine. But I guess I have to make do with existing in multi-realities at the same time.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Omeh22: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
mr traveler shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimeMachine:

Bro I need more on this biko
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Chikebranny123(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
post=69891636:
OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AS ALWAYS OUR PRESIDENT.
May you never meet who ever says you will not come back when you are back sir.
We love you President Buy at .

Has anyone actually seen Baba in a suit
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Qpwo: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Apply for the miralpharm essay competition and stand a chance to win 500 thousand naira. Hurry now as it ends in a month time. https://m.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.miralpharm.com%2Fessay%2Fvote.php%3Fusr%3D825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Teaser4(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
babaolofin:

You are hiding under online anonymous features. I have observed a lot fake identities on nairaland. Sango worshippers will never wish a President to die. PMB while on official duty outside Nigeria was wished to have plane crash by your brothers, it never happened.

You are ignorant. Sango is not the same with amadioha. You are worshipping fake Sango that is why Buhari will return alive & stronger
click on my profile son, I've been on NL, before you start using the Internet
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Katapult(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Our oga deserve the check up travel,after all this decamps & bad markets APC is currently witnessing,aaaaah (body no be wood)
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by mechanics(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
No one cares
I care.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by OlaPhils(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
This travelling has long over due
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Chikebranny123(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Teaser4:
click on my profile son, I've been on NL, before you start using the Internet
uncle why

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by toye440: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
who cares
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by ilevic(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
He Can't Eaven Upgrade Any Of The Tartiary Health Institutions In Nigeria To The One He Visits In London, So That Any Nigerian Who Has The Same Ailement Can Be Treated There... So Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja / Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) / Kiki Osinbajo , Dangote, Saraki, Alakija, Spotted At Polo Tournament In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.