Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (36177 Views)

CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Katapult(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
APC APC an oppurtunity lost is truly gone,Your malice against the opposition party members,& your witchhunting of your party decampees is drawing masive simpathizers to PDP,revisit your game plan,so to have consolation vote,on the DDay.
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by oglalasioux(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
Military take over imminent.
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by PapalsBull(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimeManager:

Get out and get a life. you're the troll, you rather should be banned.

Truth is mine!
He's now crying grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by kingvicking(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hello guy,
please does anyone has any info about
"Prudential Zenith Insurance company" salaries and welfare packages ?

need this info in other to take a decision, was told we will have to go to Lagos for the training.

please what's the entry level salary packages like?

thanks in anticipation.
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
biomustry:
Thank you Buhari for exposing them with your SILENCE & PATIENCE..
They all defected as expected, fortunately, not one of them said "because Buhari was loosing Nigeria alone"..
It's all about JUICY appointment, personal ambition & not getting your approval for their GREED.
I heard minister of women affairs from taraba has resign her post to fulfill her ambition of joining PDP
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by APCPDP: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
I will like to thank Aminu Tambuwal for what he did yesterday (defecting from PDP). Taking such a remarkable risk and sending everybody on holidays till December is an achievement”.
-Muhammadu Buhari-Oct.29th. 2014. BUBU YOUR WORDS. IF YOU STILL HAVE HONOUR ASYOU CLAIM
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by TimeManager(m): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
PapalsBull:
Abeg, leave bloodykiller for me, " I go handle am cheesy
hahaha, Alright bro. He's seen his match.
kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by IsaAbubakar: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
PapalsBull:

He's now crying grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by IsaAbubakar: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
PapalsBull:

Abeg, leave bloodykiller for me, " I go handle am cheesy
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Qpwo: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigeria have tire me seriously. All this because of an ecowas property. please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your votes. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via and you can also vote twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Dollabiz: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Aboguede(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
pdpisGONE:
i love saraki , he is politically smart than buhari. one thing common with APC supporters and their leaders is lack of wisdom and low intelligence, they are simply zombies

Y nt try & chng ur moniker or are u protesting non payment?
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Deledinho: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
up Como baba Saraki
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Deledinho: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
up Omo baba Saraki
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by TimeManager(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
ritylove:
PDP be decieving the nation since 1960 goats in sheep clothing
you talk a lot about sex.. girls like you scare me out. Could be a freak in the sheet but with deceptive looks.

kiss the truth!
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by bestviewer: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
PDP Power
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by ritylove(f): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimeManager:

you talk a lot about sex.. girls like you scare me out. Could be a freak in the sheet but with a deceptive looks.

kiss the truth!
hmm
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by TimeManager(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
ritylove:
hmm
from experience, girls your type are a special kind of freak. girls that loose manners and make you loose manners too.
kiss the truth!
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by tomdon(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
slimpoppa:
One question for these guys: is everything they are doing in the interest of the masses?

Exactly!!!
Best question ever
Parochial interests at play all through

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by drlateef: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Every constitutional means must be used to remove Saraki and Dogara. They are ingrates and Dishonorable. If you decide to join a minority, you must resign from leadership that is reserved for the majority by convention. A minority leadership cannot preside over the majority. This is no rocker science.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by mekuso89(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigeria has become such a waste of space on earth
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by JegaQuin: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
pdpisGONE:
i love saraki ,

Ofcourse nah! I do not expect ipob miscreants to love Righteousness! You are on the right cause ok!

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Jethrolite(m): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimeManager:

PDP created Bokoharam. Argue with the late Azazi

kiss the truth!
Nigerians are so good at quickly forgetting.
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Kingspin(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
Terrorist Buhari doing every evil to re to power.
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by softworldsystem(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
pls what season are we watching
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by searchlight: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
buygala:
And after tonight and tomorrow night?

It seems all their girlfriends are on their Menstrual periods grin
Or how else does one explain their being this jobless grin

they are federal lawmaker who and you an that of your father?
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Darablog(m): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
TRASH OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by searchlight: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
slimpoppa:
One question for these guys: is everything they are doing in the interest of the masses?
no the mill ng in Zamfara which buhari is supervising is in the interest of the masses
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Manwisdom: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
It's well
Pls how do one share a post on this platform, ve gone through all but non gives d direction to follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List / Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) / Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.