Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (36190 Views)

CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by emmylight4u: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2018
...Buhari defect and decamped to London as Sarki defects to PDP
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by OlaMiki: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2018
too much senseless comment
yomi96:
interesting. APC is like a semi dead dog gasping for air.
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Baroba(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2018
Rogues protecting themselves from rogues, Nigerian's will be faced with a difficult dilemma come next year..
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Qpwo: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2018
please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your shares. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via this link and you can also share twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by LanceO: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2018
hush15:

Now tell me who gives greater sense of belonging. APC doing everything to chase members away if you down bow to them while PDP doing all it requires to protect one of their own to keep you even when they have the edge. There is a subtle message one can pick from this. PDP is more of a team player than APC anyday, anytime irrespective of the two parties craziness....

Is this what you think the country needs...?
Parties enticing their greedy members with the nation's wealth whenever they threaten to leave...?
Do you know what the country will sacrifice or have been sacrificing just to keep "aggrieved" party members?
Now the senators decamped due to their personal interest and nothing more.
I'm not a supporter of Buhari or the so-called main opposition (heck, i don't also want the man back) but, we must look at things objectively and make our inference...

It will actually be easier and most likely better if Nigeria practices 2 party system, by so doing the politicians would seriously weigh their options before jumping, as they can only move from one party to just another one, and not the numerous other options, or form their own party. This will actually curtail their excesses and the real politics will be within the party.

Note, the voting pattern of Nigerian political system is simply voting out the current bad, and not voting in the best option. This is as a result of not dividing the opposition votes in other to increase the chances of winning the incumbent (evident in the 2015 elections and the recent Ekiti state election).
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Caseless: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2018
Didn't mynd44 say they need a 2/3 to impeach him? And APC 53 doesn't meet that number. Why are they scared?
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Geesaintagape: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2018
APC is gasping for air.
Oshiomhole is convulsing.
Buhari has dementia.
Tinubu has mania.
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by hush15: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2018
LanceO:

Is this what you think the country needs...?
Parties enticing their greedy members with the nation's wealth whenever they threaten to leave...?
Do you know what the country will sacrifice or have been sacrificing just to keep "aggrieved" party members?
Now the senators decamped due to their personal interest and nothing more.
I'm not a supporter of Buhari or the so-called main opposition (heck, i don't also want the man back) but, we must look at things objectively and make our inference...

It will actually be easier and most likely better if Nigeria practices 2 party system, by so doing the politicians would seriously weigh their options before jumping, as they can only move from one party to just another one, and not the numerous other options, or form their own party. This will actually curtail their excesses and the real politics will be within the party.

Note, the voting pattern of Nigerian political system is simply voting out the current bad, and not voting in the best option. This is as a result of not dividing the opposition votes in other to increase the chances of winning the incumbent (evident in the 2015 elections and the recent Ekiti state election).

I am very objective in my analysis my friend. Not a politician and frankly speaking, its not like they are forthcoming in leadership and governance ethics but since they are the ones who decides the affair of this nation, i just have to choose the better evil and my choice is relative to the present state of the nation. Tomorrow, if i weigh the options that the ruling may impact positively the economic, i have the prerogative to change lane and support the greater good. As at today, the current has not only failed but also deteriorated further the commonwealth of our country. Rather than empower the majority, they restricting it to a few selected class and that isnt right. That is why they are not making head way. Its about the few loyalist rather than the expectant majority. All those new party that we talk about, how many has the financial muscle to drive campaign not to talk of ursuping a sitting government and more importantly sustaining such momentum without having to compromise when importantly the government is not willing to be fair... APC was only lucky because GEJ was trying to be fair and honest in trying to gain nigerians trust. Have they sustained that fairness and equality, absolutely NO

Now, i agree with you to just restrict it to two party system which is suppose to be for country practising federation type of system. Most federating nations do if not all but what will even work better is to go back to regionalization and parliamentary because we are too diverse to find a fine cohension in thoughts, behaviour and actions as a nation. With regionalization, everybody knows the rules of engagement and there is mutual respect for all regions.

But all in all, as at today i stand with PDP not because they are they best, but because they are a fairer option. PDP still dialogues. They still show some level of empathy. They still have grassroot relationship. They bleeped up but they didnt subject nigerians to a no choice situation. With them, there is always an option and frankly speaking, they still respect the rights of people than this government. I cant be to highlight the relevance of these thing in a country like this. With them, there is still hope that thing can better. If these government continues like this, there is no how it wont get to a stage where we have a caste system: where some people think they are better than others. I dont see light at the end of this tunnel jare. Its about subdue and conquer...
May God help us jare

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by KingRagnar: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sleeping over at NASS will not prevent Saraki from getting impeached if the majority wanted to impeach him. Impeachment is by votes and not by physical restrain. These are the same person that said democracy is being abused in the country, yet they slept over at NASS to "restrain" anyone with intentions of impeaching Saraki from doing so. It makes no sense; practice what you preach
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Dex4(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
I see the cloth-tearing and chair-throwing party happening soon... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG / President Buhari Addresses State House Staff (Photos) / Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.