Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:44 PM

PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (36297 Views)

CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by akilo1: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
They said Nigerians should rise?and defend what?infact ,I am not a goal keeper,. Thieves called senators
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Akpa133(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari himself is a party

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by inyenejo(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
WE DERSERVE AN APPOLOGY FROM ALL THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED IN THIS TERRORISTS GROUP (apc).....Say no to this TERRORIST'S group called apc....God punish apc mayetti Allah TERRORISTS group.

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Tecno66: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Our people are too barbaric. If you hate Saraki so much, wait for the house to reconvene and then move the motion to remove him. Old Abdulahi Adamu and co, don't they read their constitution? Everyone is on recess and they can't wait. If they force their way through like the Benue lawmakers and the whole thing scatter and army take over, their gragra go come down.
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-reps-to-keep-vigilance-on-nass-to-prevent-sarakis-impeachment/

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:04am On Aug 02, 2018
bedspread:
Interesting times Ahead
What is interesting in this. This people we call senators have turned Nigeria into a complete zoo They are no more interested in serving the nation and it's people. They only want to serve themselves.
Is decamping from one party to another the solution to this country. Most Nigerians cast their votes in the individuals and not the party.
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by ronaldbecky(m): 12:06am On Aug 02, 2018
TimeManager:
Foolish talk.
kiss the truth!
wch 1 b kiss d truth,any comment kiss d truth
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Drekaz(m): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2018
pdpisGONE:
i love saraki , he is politically smart than buhari. one thing common with APC supporters and their leaders is lack of wisdom and low intelligence, they are simply zombies

Is Buhari smart? Not to talk of politically smart. Haba bros stop comparing sleep with death na. Abeg!
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by zubykings(m): 12:27am On Aug 02, 2018
Imagine how things suddenly turns out, PDP is now fighting for Saraki
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Iamnotfearyou: 2:23am On Aug 02, 2018
wink cheesy
aragonchuks:
TESTIMONY TIME

I have been having some problems in my life recently and I do not why , for some weeks now the problem have been there , not knowing I was the one holding myself back with the content on my phone.Just few days ago I was bored and I was going through my phone until I came across BUHARI’S picture .. the thing weak me finally ..

To cut the long story short after deleting that picture life became smooth again ..

Truly that man is a very bad Bacteria ,

Sai Barber
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by edupedia: 4:03am On Aug 02, 2018
yomi96:
interesting. APC is like a semi dead dog gasping for air.

...keep deceiving yourself... If u are majority at NASS as u claim why are u doing night vigil there?.... all empty drums... Sai Baba with a landslide in 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by kcthepundit(m): 4:05am On Aug 02, 2018
Bet3king
Have you been staking and loosing money to betting companies? Well here's a remedy to your losses. In a few weeks you will be able to recover 50% of your lost money when become a member. All you need is to like the page and your resurgence is assured. There will be free games for the first 100 people to join. And there's a lot of promos too.
Www.facebook.com/bet3king
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by dannie007(m): 4:33am On Aug 02, 2018
Ask 9ja people ooh. Very funny.

slimpoppa:
One question for these guys: is everything they are doing in the interest of the masses?
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Hallowdson(m): 4:44am On Aug 02, 2018
a new bea is in town check it out www.mystrenuous..com critise pls
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 02, 2018
What I have noticed is that this present administration does not obey the judiciary and the Legislature.

I also noticed that the President's relatives work with INEC.

I also noticed that the President is flippant and is careless with words, calling others 5% and his niche 97% even though the stats equals more than 100%. He probably is bad with Maths.

When PDP members decamped to APC in 2015, the President then, was calm and accepted his fate when he was voted out.

IPOB was banned, but there are no arrests on Killer Fulani herdsmen. These are facts and we must condemn what is bad.

BUT

Will Buhari accept defeat, if he is voted out ?

These are trying times for Nigeria and Nigerians. No matter which Asian God you choose to slave for, you are a Human before being a Nigeria and deserve to be alive.

We must avoid war at all cost. So we must all join our voices to tell these Politicians especially the President, that we need peace.

It is better for him to be retired at that age and let the future be in the hands of the younger people in power.
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by EDIWIZZY(m): 5:44am On Aug 02, 2018
t hat moment the pdp REPS are saying . . we all die here ,hahahaha
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Felixv: 5:47am On Aug 02, 2018
Why isn’t Saraki defending his crown himself.

Yeye men, a bunch of jobless freeloaders
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by InvertedHammer: 5:57am On Aug 02, 2018
//Something to think about.

...culled from inbox mail.
//

*THE POWERLESSNESS OF PVCs*

To all PVC proponents and propagandists, KNOW THIS:

Paul Biya took over in Cameroun as president in November of 1982. In spite of his high-handedness, Camerounians have gone to the polls 7 times, equipped with their PVCs to remove him. They failed woefully! It's 36 years now!

For 38 years, Togolese struggled with their PVCs to remove President Gnassingbe Eyadema. The more they tried, the more they failed. Until his death in 2005, Gnassingbe ruled Togo in spite of the fact that he was rejected by the people. PVCs could not help them. At his death however, his son, Faure Gnassingbe, took over power! Up till date and for a period of 50 years and counting, 2 men ruled a country! A father and his son, just because the people are politically correct, waiting for election year to remove them with their PVCs. What a miserable life?

Mobutu Sese Seko Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga took over power in Zaire in 1965 as a dictator after killing Patrice Lumumba. He later became a democrat and instead of open democracy, he unified all political parties under himself. People had PVCs but it was just another useless pieces of paper. It took a combined military revolution by the Rwandan Tutsi and the Ugandan Army to topple his government in 1997! 32 years on!

President Teodore Obiang Nguema Mbasongo of Malabo is still very much in power since 1979! Is it that Equatorial Guineans do no have their PVCs? By all means they do, but the yoke upon their necks cannot be broken by a piece of paper!

For 42 years, 175 days, El Hadj Omar Bongo Ondinba ruled Gabon! PVCs or not, he won election after election till his death in 2009! Even after death, his Biafran adopted son, Ali Bongo Ondinba, took over power till date!

What was I supposed to say concerning the famous Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe? If not for military revolution, even at 93 years he would have been in power still.
Over 40 years of rulership!

We could go on and on to cite examples, but one thing remains outstanding in the case of Cameroun.

Haven tried all they could with their PVCs, the southern part of Cameroun knew and understand the power of boycott! Led by President Sisiku Ayuk Tabe, who was later arrested by the brutish Nigeria Army, the Republic of Ambazonia embarked on a total boycott in November 2017. No election, no schools, no office, no banks and no nothing! They declared a ghost town in the whole of their region and by the first quarter of 2018, UN-led peacekeeping forces landed in Cameroun! As I write now, serious plans are on-going for a UN-monitored referendum for the Ambazonian Republic!

What they could not achieve with 32 years of voting and PVCs, they have achieved with 6 months of boycott!

It is left for you to decide whether the power of PVCs is limited or not.

When next you are confronted by the PVC/Vote advocates, ask them why has voting failed Africa since 1960?

It is civil disobedience and resistance that weaken despots and tyrants, not votes and PVCs! Tyrants are even more afraid of boycott than they are of a revolution. They can crush revolutions, arrest the ring-leaders, tag them treasonable felons and eliminate them, but they have no antidote to a successful boycott.

Do you want to shake tables? Boycott is the fastest, cheapest, safest, painless and loudest route. You need your voice to be heard? Then embrace a boycott!

Think freedom, think boycott!

Don't be fooled or coerced into mistaking a tyrant for a democrat, or a Buhari for a Jonathan. Do not look at 2019 through the prism of 2015. Your votes DID NOT COUNT in 2015 and DEFINITELY WILL NOT COUNT in 2019, 2023, ...! You didn't vote out Jonathan and certainly cannot vote out Buhari.

Do not mistake countries where institutions are strong for this British political shithole. Voting works where institutions are strong and independent of the central government, not in evil forests like Nigger-area. What you do every time you go out to vote, is to endorse your slavery and oil the chains that bind you! While a boycott will bring all stakeholders to the conference table, voting validates the charade of elections.

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our own mind", Robert Nesta Rastaman Marley.

Nice time pals, as you think towards freeing yourself from all kinds of slavery

*RESTRUCTURE NOW OR NO 2019 ELECTION!. YORUBA KOYA.*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by galadima77(m): 6:33am On Aug 02, 2018
No more noise, let's go to the polls and await the results.
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by peterphd(m): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2018
InvertedHammer:
//Something to think about.

...culled from inbox mail.
//

*THE POWERLESSNESS OF PVCs*

To all PVC proponents and propagandists, KNOW THIS:

Paul Biya took over in Cameroun as president in November of 1982. In spite of his high-handedness, Camerounians have gone to the polls 7 times, equipped with their PVCs to remove him. They failed woefully! It's 36 years now!

For 38 years, Togolese struggled with their PVCs to remove President Gnassingbe Eyadema. The more they tried, the more they failed. Until his death in 2005, Gnassingbe ruled Togo in spite of the fact that he was rejected by the people. PVCs could not help them. At his death however, his son, Faure Gnassingbe, took over power! Up till date and for a period of 50 years and counting, 2 men ruled a country! A father and his son, just because the people are politically correct, waiting for election year to remove them with their PVCs. What a miserable life?

Mobutu Sese Seko Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga took over power in Zaire in 1965 as a dictator after killing Patrice Lumumba. He later became a democrat and instead of open democracy, he unified all political parties under himself. People had PVCs but it was just another useless pieces of paper. It took a combined military revolution by the Rwandan Tutsi and the Ugandan Army to topple his government in 1997! 32 years on!

President Teodore Obiang Nguema Mbasongo of Malabo is still very much in power since 1979! Is it that Equatorial Guineans do no have their PVCs? By all means they do, but the yoke upon their necks cannot be broken by a piece of paper!

For 42 years, 175 days, El Hadj Omar Bongo Ondinba ruled Gabon! PVCs or not, he won election after election till his death in 2009! Even after death, his Biafran adopted son, Ali Bongo Ondinba, took over power till date!

What was I supposed to say concerning the famous Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe? If not for military revolution, even at 93 years he would have been in power still.
Over 40 years of rulership!

We could go on and on to cite examples, but one thing remains outstanding in the case of Cameroun.

Haven tried all they could with their PVCs, the southern part of Cameroun knew and understand the power of boycott! Led by President Sisiku Ayuk Tabe, who was later arrested by the brutish Nigeria Army, the Republic of Ambazonia embarked on a total boycott in November 2017. No election, no schools, no office, no banks and no nothing! They declared a ghost town in the whole of their region and by the first quarter of 2018, UN-led peacekeeping forces landed in Cameroun! As I write now, serious plans are on-going for a UN-monitored referendum for the Ambazonian Republic!

What they could not achieve with 32 years of voting and PVCs, they have achieved with 6 months of boycott!

It is left for you to decide whether the power of PVCs is limited or not.

When next you are confronted by the PVC/Vote advocates, ask them why has voting failed Africa since 1960?

It is civil disobedience and resistance that weaken despots and tyrants, not votes and PVCs! Tyrants are even more afraid of boycott than they are of a revolution. They can crush revolutions, arrest the ring-leaders, tag them treasonable felons and eliminate them, but they have no antidote to a successful boycott.

Do you want to shake tables? Boycott is the fastest, cheapest, safest, painless and loudest route. You need your voice to be heard? Then embrace a boycott!

Think freedom, think boycott!

Don't be fooled or coerced into mistaking a tyrant for a democrat, or a Buhari for a Jonathan. Do not look at 2019 through the prism of 2015. Your votes DID NOT COUNT in 2015 and DEFINITELY WILL NOT COUNT in 2019, 2023, ...! You didn't vote out Jonathan and certainly cannot vote out Buhari.

Do not mistake countries where institutions are strong for this British political shithole. Voting works where institutions are strong and independent of the central government, not in evil forests like Nigger-area. What you do every time you go out to vote, is to endorse your slavery and oil the chains that bind you! While a boycott will bring all stakeholders to the conference table, voting validates the charade of elections.

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our own mind", Robert Nesta Rastaman Marley.

Nice time pals, as you think towards freeing yourself from all kinds of slavery

*RESTRUCTURE NOW OR NO 2019 ELECTION!. YORUBA KOYA.*

Nice piece with facts but I don't think it will work in Nigeria. Too many divisions in the Nigerian system e.g the Yoruba Muslims and middle belt Muslims. These two groups will face sokoto no matter what.
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by InvertedHammer: 6:47am On Aug 02, 2018
peterphd:

Nice piece with facts but I don't think it will work in Nigeria. Too many divisions in the Nigerian system e.g the Yoruba Muslims and middle belt Muslims. These two groups will face sokoto no matter what.
/
The worst thing about democracy that nobody wants to address is that when moronic, misinformed, gullible voters outnumber intelligent and informed ones, everyone suffers.

Democracy is only good for civilized societies. Nigeria needs a patriotic tyrant.

/

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by kapelvej: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2018
sorom4:
Democracy died since 2015. Bubu and his Cohorts are supposed to be tried in the Court of Law and be given a dose of their own medicine.
Anybody that still supports or believe in this government is an ENEMY OF THE STATE and we will not blink an eye if what is happening or caused by this government visits them in future.
Kudos to all Lovers of Democracy
May God bless you to your tenth Generation for this
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by kapelvej: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
grin

destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

kiss the truth
bro. I am in

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by AngelicBeing: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Racoon:

grin grin grin cheesy Karma o! APC refusing its own dose of medicine Nigeria must be deliver from the tyrannt on sit now. Never have we had it this worst.
Gbam tongue

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Laredojohn(m): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2018
Hmm there was a country
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by Badonasty(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by klax(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2018
Tecno66:
Our people are too barbaric. If you hate Saraki so much, wait for the house to reconvene and then move the motion to remove him. Old Abdulahi Adamu and co, don't they read their constitution? Everyone is on recess and they can't wait. If they force their way through like the Benue lawmakers and the whole thing scatter and army take over, their gragra go come down.

Honestly I don't understand what the Senators want. How could they want to jump in to the chamber or forcefully enter the chamber to impeach somebody when all their colleagues are on recess.

Who do we offended in this country for God sake? What kind of people are these? No one even respect the law or the constitution any longer.

God who do we offended? How these people got to the position of power is still a mystery.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by billyG(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Those shit-hole pigs always shout democracy is under threat when they want actualise their selfish agenda.what impact has d NASS made in our lives since 1999?compare it with d immpact on their lives.
Re: PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment by hush15: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2018
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-reps-to-keep-vigilance-on-nass-to-prevent-sarakis-impeachment/

Now tell me who gives greater sense of belonging. APC doing everything to chase members away if you down bow to them while PDP doing all it requires to protect one of their own to keep you even when they have the edge. There is a subtle message one can pick from this. PDP is more of a team player than APC anyday, anytime irrespective of the two parties craziness....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial Slots: The Battle Of Godfathers, Godsons (list) / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.