Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,593 members, 7,901,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! (8786 Views)

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture / Who Will Kiss You If Your Teeth Are Discolored? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by slap1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2010
@skyndyp. Lol, dat was silly of u!
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by rabzy: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2010
Maybe they should put a tranquilizer in there, that would knock the guy out in 30s, well if that is the case then all guys have to beware because your wife/bf could even do it to you.

But women needs something like this especially with a tranquilizer because we have been messing with them for aeons.
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2010
Oh I love these scientists grin grin grin
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Acidosis(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2010
violent:

a girl moving around with condom in her stuff is not a very smart idea. . . for ow long is she going to continue putting on condom? a year? ten years?

. . . what happens if she gets árse ráped?
ha ha ha ha ha ha,
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by vmonyoue: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2010
Is this just for the grown up women? So what about the little girls and boys? Here we go with  increase of child rape victims. To the rapists it will be " if we cannot get the women why not go for the children." The world just get even more interesting, and the funny thing about it is, it will become an excuse for some rapists " i rape her because she did not have on her female condom with the teeth."  sad Good luck to the women that will used them, i hope it does not become a stuck in forever condom with teeth.
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Acidosis(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
This will kill many Nigerians because many will confuse the original sample from Aba & Onitsha samples
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by AMIGO112(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2010
Seen the product. The small print on the packet say: Warning: doesn't work on Nigerians. those people will find their way around anything, even if means bluetoothing their way in.
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by skyndyp(f): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2010
Can a virgin use it? Won't it disvirgin her?
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2010
^habba skyy
lolll
dats if shes wears it inside out
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by canuck(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2010
This is nothing but Oyinbo's MAGUN!  grin

Here are suggested product modifications for the African Market:

- hubby/bf has the masterkey to "install and uninstall" the device on his wifey/fiance
- once the "trap" has sprung, only the hubby/bf can "unlock" with his masterkey

I tell you, the device manufacturer will run out of stock in 2 hours!!! LOL! African men sha! cheesy
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Fiscabally(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2010
Wonder no go ever end! I nid 1 4 my baby,she is so pretty,make dem psycho no go abuse am.lmao
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by canuck(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2010
^^^^^^

Ehen! I nor talk am? See as customers don begin line up!!!  grin  grin  grin

@Fiscabally - Nutin' do you bro! cheesy
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by v3: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2010
Now the purry gets to have some canine teeth? shocked shocked
I berra do it sharp sharp n lockup smiley
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2010
lwakd, this woman is so so wicked
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by softgirl1: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2010
Good for all those uncontrolable guys, lol tongue
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by AyoAina: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2010
odiaero:

lwakd, this woman is so so wicked
These rapists are worse
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2010
Time for those rapis.ts to switch to anal and oral penetration.
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2010
but this will help not, because the rapist may go on first to insert their hands into th womanly to remove the trap b4 anything else
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Carlosein(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2010
these pple keep thinking their jagbajantis gadgets will do the trick undecided

1. a r.apist usually is a psycho, so he doesn't/can't care.
2. is the lady supposed to wear it all the time
3. i hope they ran enough tests on this (make nobody say i no talk say e fit hook inside the woman kini lipsrsealed)

hmmm.
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by influentia: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
Pls I really need this right now for my 1yr 4mths old daughter
I know what am talking about, pls how can I make orders
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2010
i pity the first victim
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by agitator: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2010
influentia:

Pls I really need this right now for my 1yr 4mths old daughter
I know what am talking about, pls how can I make orders

Are you sure her kitten can take it. Plus won't the despoiler easily remote it and have his way?
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by AT1: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2010
Heehheehhe, Men are in trouble o. Nice one Doc
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by spicyhoney(f): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2010
wow! Nice invention and kudos to the Inventor.
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Nymphnode(m): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2010
People will do anything to chop Guinness money. Imagine dis dumb shit,
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by CarlosVent(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2010
WHAT IS DIS WORLD TURNING TO.
SEX MACHINE SIN D NAME OF GIRLS!!!
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by oweniwe(m): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2010
I just wonder why most people here can't think deeply. What if the condom is used as a set up or to blackmail by some wicked jezebel? For example, a girl asks a guy for N20,000 for shopping. The guy refused to give her coz he has other pressing commitments. The girl come angry, bought the teethy condom, put am enter honey pot come tell the guy make e come chop honey with him 'tail'. When guy carry 'tail' enter honey pot, him eyes wide like gorilla own, come shout IIYYAAUUUWW!! Come hold 'tail' in serious pain. Girl come stand up come talk the man say- "good for you. I ask for just N20,000 you no gree. Serve you right". Come waka from the room de swing 'sewage tank' like female dog leaving the guy in serious pain. As for me, from now on before eating from any honey pot, pray against whitlow, finger the pot welu welu, wear rain coat, and then enter enjoy. The news didn't even say if the condom's teeth can penetrate 2 mens latex condom. (I doubt it can) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by yme1(f): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2010
i know i aint gonna try that,atleast not in this life time cheesy
i am fuc.king disgusted with that of the male and here comes the one with teeths for females undecided
weird i must say but gat alot of advantage shaaaaa. . .  cheesy
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by EFCC1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Time for those rapis.ts to switch to anal and oral penetration.

oh men! if 1door closes another1 opens
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2010
Guys! make una no worry at all, this trap dey easy to beat. All we need to start doing is to sniff-check for such traps before entry, that all.  This is where a  deeldo-like material would come handy. grin
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Iceugwa(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2010
it a nice idea to have a female condom
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by OYINKANSOW: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2010
Na wa for all you men looking for escape routes from this trap. Are you rapists, why are you afraid? Na wa for these African men with too much testoterone. I don't think you know what raped women go through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? / Funny/Unusual/wierd Last Names / Canino Lamborghini Watch For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.